CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteƩ
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 19th March 2010, 1:24 am

LOL, I know you wanted to go off!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 19th March 2010, 3:46 pm

Today I will be doing a braid out on MM. I will be moisturizing and keeping them braided all day and night! Hopefully in the a.m., I will have a nice braid out for a nice bun or pinned up style. I have to work from 7am-730pm tomorrow TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 Icon_eek, it's my first 12 hour as a nurse, so it should be fun LOL. I can't wait to take care of the little kiddies though. They are the reason, it's all worth it. So I've got to make sure MM is looking good TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 Icon_rr ! I will post pics if I get around to it.

Love you guys and have a great afternoon!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 23rd March 2010, 5:21 pm

Hey lady!! looks like things are good. Can't wait to see pics of the braid out on MM!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd March 2010, 9:08 pm

I wanna see the braid out!! bounce
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 23rd March 2010, 9:12 pm

I just love that you take care of all the little ones! So sweet...you have a big heart. I have a friend in Colorado that does the same thing and she has a big heart too! Nurses are awesome! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 617583
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd March 2010, 10:22 pm

Terra,

How are you and MM doing? How is working going? Is it what you expected?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 24th March 2010, 4:33 am

I'm really excited for you Terra, really I am! But I'm also selfish and I wish your job wasn't taking time away from us!!!!
lol! I hope you're enjoying taking care of our future! It seems like such a rewarding field and you will be so blessed for choosing to devote your time to such a great career Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 25th March 2010, 7:40 pm

^^^^ agrees. We know u gotta make that money, so u can keep MM primped and pretty. Have u moved into ur apartment yet? If so, do u plan on having a housewarming?
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th March 2010, 8:26 pm

Just checking in, hope all is well!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnielours 26th March 2010, 2:45 am

terra!!! looks like work is def keeping you busy!! i wanna know how the 12 shift went?
Winnielours
Winnielours

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 26th March 2010, 10:06 am

I miss you!
Sad Dog
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th March 2010, 11:36 am

Missing you TerraD and MM!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th March 2010, 1:32 pm

OMG! I missed you guys!!!! I just nearly cried reading all of the comments! Today is my first off day and I have to fly out in a few hours to my BFF's wedding. I did the rollerset, which was ok. I still had to flat iron on low, but if it were not for the wedding I would have just braided it and worn it like that. I decided to change this hairstyle:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 Photo_23

Into a semi-curled style. I'm going to flexi rod, then pin curl them and put a scarf and hat on. No one at the airport will realize MM is getting herself ready under my hat! LOL. Tomorrow I will do the flat twists 3/4 of the way to the back and then pin the curls until they look cute to me. I will definitely take pics to show you guys. My phone broke this week and I lost all of my pics Sad But T-mobile did give me a brand new one to replace it so I can't complain!

Work is great, I thank God every morning for blessing me with this job and position. He definitely knows our heart's desires! I love love love making little sick kiddos feel better. And my uncertainty about having a child someday, is quickly leaving (God's way of letting me know he can change my mind!). The 12 hour shifts go by soooo quickly. I have not worked out in a couple weeks, just stretching and nothing else. I've also been eating a lot, to keep my energy up. I am now transitioning into eating eggs (free-range/cage-free, of course TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 Icon_lol as well). I will be moving into my apt on wednesday and will definitely be using the stationary bike and weights in the complex gym. Summer is coming and I refuse to be the skinny girl with the flab, LOL.

I love you guys and thank you all for being there. I refer to you all my "curlynikki fam". My aunt even knows a few of you by name LOL! The support from you guys is unimaginable and will always be returned! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 617583

@Keisha: I hadn't thought about it! I may have to do one!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 26th March 2010, 2:55 pm

Hey Terra!
I bet the kiddies are just loving you! I can't wait to see pics of your "wedding hair."
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 3:02 pm

Aww what a blessing to those kiddies..have fun at the wedding. I am looking forward to the pictures!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 27th March 2010, 1:32 am

Hey TerraD...I'm so happy you're enjoying your new job Wink
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 29th March 2010, 3:32 am

Thanks ladies, I will post pics of my wedding hair as soon as I get tagged on facebook LOL (Yeah, I know I need to get a camera!). I just made it home and am exhausted, so exhausted I had spelled exhausted like this "exauhsted". Yeah, it's definitely bed time!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 29th March 2010, 4:04 am

Hey Terra D! I am just checking in on your page to see what has been going on in your life. Man, I thought I was busy, but you take the cake with the 12 hour shifts. I am happy to see that you enjoy your job. I am so excited to get the girls together next month. I feel like we haven't seen each other in like forever! I have to sneak back in to see your wedding hair...I need a tutorial on the style above, lol. I'll wait patiently until the 17th! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 Icon_wink
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 29th March 2010, 7:24 pm

Hey Ladies!!!!

MM is happy because her straight days are gone! Thanks to a little Michigan rain and humidity, she is back to her natural loveliness! I did bantu knots last night and they are extra bouncy! I missed the old MM! This is another busy week. I work a twelve on tuesday and wednesday and will start moving into my apartment tomorrow night after work. I will be sleeping there to avoid the long commute. I cannot wait! It's so exciting. I will try to henna MM on thursday night. By then the majority of the moving should be done and I can concentrate on her 150%. I will also add the finishing touches to the curlynikki San diego meetup!

I do miss you guys! Have a great evening!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 31st March 2010, 5:45 pm

I hope someone tags you on FB soon. The way you described how you would wear your hair at your BFF's wedding sounds awesome.

Hope the move goes well today.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 1st April 2010, 1:08 am

my friends fb status made me think of you: "today, after my 3yo patient screamed, kicked, hit, threw up, got drugged up & stitched up, and got a popsicle, she told me I was her best friend! Ahhh, the good life:)"

I wish I had the stomach for medicine and nursing...instead I'll teach them lol

Last edited by d.denise on 1st April 2010, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 1st April 2010, 1:09 am

oh by the way she just started as a nurse at lebonheur...the childrens hospital here in memphis...thats where the real tie-in came from lol.
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st April 2010, 6:31 am

Came too see wedding pics and to check on you. I am about to mail you a camera! You have such exciting things going on!! I love it! Have a great day!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 1st April 2010, 12:19 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Came too see wedding pics and to check on you. I am about to mail you a camera! You have such exciting things going on!! I love it! Have a great day!

Yeah Terra needs a camera but SO DO I. lol!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st April 2010, 12:22 pm

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 28 Lol
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next