CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 5th April 2010, 1:16 am

Hi ladies! MM and I are back in the game. How did I ever live without internet? I will try to steal a pic of my wedding day hair, but we will be back with updates tomorrow. Miss you all !
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by Lynnieluve 5th April 2010, 1:32 am

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Icon_bounce TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Icon_bounce TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Icon_bounce Yay!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 5th April 2010, 7:47 am

Hi TerraD!!

You do have a lot going on....I just love nurses I support about 165 of them daily. They are so sweet to me. Not sure if its my winning personality or the fact they know if I'm happy they are happy... lol! No just kidding!!!

Can't wait to see your wedding hair pictures.

Have a great day!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 5th April 2010, 11:48 pm

TerraD and MM in the house!!!!

MM has been through a lot, these past few weeks. I haven't been taking care of her like I should and I haven't been eating well TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Icon_evil . Tonight I'm going to oil my scalp and give her a much needed moisturization. I will be doing a bun challenge for the rest of the month, as a way to make it up to MM. My hair is very sensitive to buns and will break off if I put it even the slightest bit tight. So I will do a few large french braids every night and then take them down and style in a bun in the morning. I am only using shea butter to smooth my edges, thanks to a recommendation from ms winner, winner chicken dinner (tia). She suggested it a few weeks ago and I tried it this past weekend and loved it. By simply spritzing my hair with water, emulsifying the shea butter and smoothing it on, my edges lay down. During my bun challenge I will try to jazz it up a bit with cornrows and or flat twists, but moisturizing will be my number one concern!

As far as my health goes, it sucks! I have not been eating well or exercising and have thus lost 3 pounds TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Suspect . The skinny girls in the house know that weight loss is not a part of a skinny girl's agenda. I will be paying more attention to my intake and will start back exercising tonight. I will start with my pilates and will head to my complex's gym a couple times this week! Hopefully, I can get my 3 pounds back in a few weeks, as some nicely firm muscle!

I miss you guys, loads and will work on keeping you guys up to date on MM and my life! I think I need to exchange numbers with a few of you, just to stay in touch, because I <3 you guys TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Icon_cheers . Have a nice night everyone, from MM and myself!

P.S.
Here's a wedding pic of me, if you squint you can see the hair LOL
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 26416_10
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 6th April 2010, 12:12 am

I think I have gained your 3 pounds. and then 2 more since I've been home...and I'm not a true skinny girl so while I don't mind...it definitely wasn't wanted the week before miami! lol

wish I could see a closeup of your hair! is that a twist into a pinup/bun??? looks pretty cool but then again idk lol
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 6th April 2010, 10:51 am

LOL it is a twist into a pinup!

MM is looking good after my moisturization overload last night. I put EVOO, giovannit direct leave-in and shea butter. She is extra juicy this morning. I did a simple side bun and she looks good. Nothing fancy so I won't bother to put up a pic! See you all later!

Have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 6th April 2010, 10:57 am

Well have a great day.

We need to see more pics of that wedding Very Happy
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 6th April 2010, 12:53 pm

Hey Terra,

OMG, I couldn't believe that was you in the avatar. Your hair looks so pretty! LOVE THE PIC!!!
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnielours 7th April 2010, 12:30 am

You look so pretty in the pic!!! i already have bad eyesight so i def cant see the hair even with the zoom on my comp lol
Winnielours
Winnielours

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 7th April 2010, 1:19 am

Thanks ladies, LOL @Winnie! We're still twins, girl I have bad eye sight as well. I was squinting with my glasses on!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 7th April 2010, 1:22 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Well have a great day.

DITTO THAT!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 7th April 2010, 10:39 am

LOL. This is where my not having a camera becomes an issue. I have to wait to steal more from my bestfriend's facebook LOL.

Anyway, MM and I have to go to work. She's feeling good again after a nice moisturization. I realized that my buns turn out better when they are extra moist and even still a little damp. Last night I did 5 huge bantu knots that I sprayed with H2O/leave-in mix and applied organix condish. MM was still damp this morning, but felt and smelt heavenly! I then put her into a fairly loose bun. I'm sure I did not invent this bun, but I call it the conjoined buns (like conjoined twins..., anyway). I split my ponytail into three pieces. Made two small buns on either side and took the middle third piece and two strand twisted it. I then pinned the twist where it split down the middle of the two buns. I will do this style again tomorrow and will try to make it look extra pretty, so I can take a pic of it for you guys. I may even try it with a braid down the middle.
I think that by having my hair straight for a month, I missed my curls so much, that I've become more creative! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 617583. I'm actually not complaining about this bun month. I will try to give my hair a break once a week. Right now I take down the bun as soon as I get home and redo it every morning and this works for MM.

Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 7th April 2010, 10:55 am

I think I can see the style a little bit. Just do that style again and take pics for us!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 7th April 2010, 11:20 am

ohhh, I want to see the conjoined buns! I am trying to picture it in my head but I am a visual person so I am sure I got it all wrong.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 7th April 2010, 10:31 pm

LOL. I will be redoing the bun in the morning and will try to take pics before heading to work!!!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th April 2010, 7:20 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:
BlondeByDesire wrote:Well have a great day.

DITTO THAT!!!
Uhh what they said. Hey I forgot to ask did you feel the quake? I am so happy you are back. Do I have to stalk your fb friends for wedding pics?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th April 2010, 9:23 am

Hi TerraD - just checking up on ya - and looking for pics Very Happy
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 8th April 2010, 11:31 am

LOL. They haven't put up many pics yet Sad To sweet: Yes I felt that quake! I was about to feed a baby, when I started getting dizzy. My preceptor pointed out that the IV bag was swaying. The hospital is on rollers, like most buildings here, so we just swayed with the earthquake!

MM is loving me again! Last night I sprayed with water/leave-in and smoothed on shea butter. I then gently combed into a low bun, that I banded all the way down. Because I banded, my bun is much smaller than yesterday Sad I, therefore will spare you the pic until I tweak it just right!

On a random note, my mom and I have our issues. She's in no way the lovey-dovey type. So as I kid I felt shafted. If my friends fell, there mom's would scoop them up and cuddle them until they felt better. If I fell my mom, would tell me to get up, brush it off and stop running like a "little boy" TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Icon_eek . Well, long story short. This is what I received from her yesterday in the mail:

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Photo_24

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Photo_25

And in the inside it has a paragraph about how proud she is and at the end it says: Love you always!

God is good, that's all.
Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 8th April 2010, 11:34 am

Awww.....that made me form a tear
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 8th April 2010, 10:10 pm

LOL! It's totally unlike her, but cool all the same
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th April 2010, 11:09 pm

Awwwwwwww I so understand the relationship or lack of with mommy. That is so special!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 9th April 2010, 10:22 am

So, while re-paying my debt to MM, I have been very vivacious with my styles. I just invented a new style for me called the faux bang! I smooth my hair into a bun while wet, but leave a section of the front out (about the size of a dollar coin). I braid that section and secure everything under a satin scarf and head to bed! In the morning I un-braid the front section, which is now very wavy, and swoop it to the back and add it to the bun, assuring that the volume remains in the bang. It looks like I have a little hump bang. I know, I know, pics... I am still getting over my style shyness so I will put up pics after I've "perfected" them TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Icon_lol .

Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th April 2010, 10:27 am

Awww come on no perfecting we wanna see. That sounds sooo cute! TGIF!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 9th April 2010, 11:11 am

There is no shyness on CN! Not allowed.... Razz
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th April 2010, 12:30 pm

tiashauntee wrote:There is no shyness on CN! Not allowed.... TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 29 Icon_razz
Tell her Tia!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next