CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteƩ
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 25th January 2010, 12:19 am

I did a double bun Chrs! It was cute, but I may not last the entire week with it! LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by Lynnieluve 25th January 2010, 12:50 am

No pics of the cute double bun?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th January 2010, 2:41 am

I spazzed on the pics, Lynnie! Totally forgot. If I wear it tomorrow I will take pics! Smile
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 25th January 2010, 11:09 am

Double bun, sounds interesting.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th January 2010, 1:45 pm

It was only semi-interesting. I made a loose ponytail. Separated it into two parts (top/bottom), loosely twisted the top twists and bobbypinned, and loosely twisted the bottom twists and bobbypinned. It looked like two buns on top of one another!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th January 2010, 2:00 pm

So... my final week of twist month is here! Woot!Woot! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 617583 (this is my fave smiley, in case anyone was wondering) I'm trying to figure out how I will run my life this week. I have a two day convention in Palm Springs on sat and sun. I will be leaving out on fri. I would love for my hair to be nice and fresh for the event, but that would mean doing my hair on thursday and starting bun month early. I am not completely sure my twists can make it gracefully TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 Suspect through the weekend. So I will continue to weigh my options. I also know that my scalp is jones-ing for a wash and much needed detangling. I also cannot wait to DC. My cholesterol, olive oil, etc will definitely be in overtime when I take these twists down! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 Icon_biggrin

Have a lovely day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 25th January 2010, 2:06 pm

I feel ya! My scalp can't wait to feel some shampoo and neither can I, LOL. I am nervous about the shedding I am going to experience after a month of no combing. I need to go get my drain-o now, LOL.

So...I am thinking about cornrows and a phony puff next month. What cha think?
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th January 2010, 2:13 pm

That sounds mega cute! And your ends would definitely be protected! I'm not so great at cornrows, so that would be a disaster for me! I too am worried about shedding! I'm going to henna sometime in Feb.
I'm going to have to pull out extra stops for feb, I'm not as hair talented as you are TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 Kopfschuettel, so I get bored with my styles ! I went to a beauty supply yesterday to see their bun options, but they were closed Sad
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 25th January 2010, 6:57 pm

Here's a pic of the double bun. Sorry for the quality, my macbook's cam hates me right now!
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 Photo_57
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th January 2010, 10:32 pm

I cant only see one bun but it looks good to me....what I can see. LOL!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th January 2010, 12:52 am

LOL, the second one is tiny under the bigger one. In the pic it looks like it goes into the ponytail. Thanks for liking what you can see!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th January 2010, 2:02 pm

Buenos Dias! Well, by the grace of God I have an interview tomorrow!!!!! If you do not know already, God has the tendency to make positions where there are no positions, just like he puts money in empty wallets and food in empty cupboards! So I am more than grateful, because he continues to amaze me! I'm not going to preach LOL. Here's my hair update!
So, I washed my hair last night and slept in a DC of Aussie Moist and cholesterol. I had tons of shedding, which makes sense after a month of no combing. I will be rinsing out the conditioner in a few minutes and banding to dry. I will probably use olive oil and giovanni direct as leave-ins. I am going to wear my braidout for the interview because I'm not quite prepared for my first bun of bun month LOL. I want it to be a good one, so I have a little research to do!

If you think about me or anything I said today, send a quick prayer up for me. The devil will not succeed in making me nervous, for what God has already declared mine TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 617583
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 26th January 2010, 3:51 pm

Preach girl Preach!!! Your thread and you can preach if you want to..lol

Sometimes we need spiritual encouragement as well and hair encouragement.

I will definitely be praying. You are now on the prayer list.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th January 2010, 3:53 pm

LOL Thanks sheetacular!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 26th January 2010, 4:15 pm

From the pic your bun looks cute! TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 15 Icon_wink

I'm glad you were able to keep your twist in. I'm going to start my twist challenge in a couple of days and I am praying that they last longer than ONE WEEK!

CLAIM IT! THIS JOB IS YOURS!!
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th January 2010, 4:38 pm

Thanks HumanNature! They will definitely last for longer than a week!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 26th January 2010, 8:44 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sure your research and skills will get you through the interview. As HN wrote, claim the job.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th January 2010, 9:34 pm

Thanks Chrs. I've claimed it! It's mine and it's going to be a great fit!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 26th January 2010, 11:12 pm

Blessings to you on your job hunt! God will lead you where you need to be. :-)
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th January 2010, 11:22 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Blessings to you on your job hunt! God will lead you where you need to be. :-)

Ditto!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 27th January 2010, 3:29 am

Thanks ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th January 2010, 11:14 am

Good luck with the interview.

The LORD works in mysterious ways.

Keep us posted.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaha 27th January 2010, 2:41 pm

Good luck with your job interview, you will do GREAT!!!
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 27th January 2010, 5:52 pm

Thanks Ladies! I just made it home from my interview. I think it went very well and the job is mine. Of course, I have to wait until they tell me that. I should know within in a week or so.

AS far as my hair goes, I attempted a braidout, but my hair was still wet when I woke up, so I put it in a bun! I guess bun month has officially started whether I wanted it to or not! LOL. Tomorrow I have to go feed the homeless with my teen mission group at church, so I will more than likely re-bun Smile

Hope everyone's having a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaha 27th January 2010, 5:54 pm

I believe in the power of the tongue so keep claiming it.

What type of job is it? Med surg?
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next