CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 14 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by d.denise 18th January 2010, 8:46 pm

Wait what is this infamous updo? Did I miss those pics??? *going back in the thread*
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 14 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 18th January 2010, 8:48 pm

Keisha! This is the first time my twists have ever held up! And they are never that plump. I'm like a semi-pro know LOL

The updo is on the previous page of this thread (page 11)! LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 18th January 2010, 8:52 pm

Oh ok the twist bun? I loved that I thought I missed something whew
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 18th January 2010, 8:58 pm

Yeah. I tweaked it even more and have yet to post new pics. But it's still the same idea! LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 19th January 2010, 4:09 am

your twists are looking great! I know you and tia can do the twists till feb. I really can not wait till i finish transitioning so i can do twists like that!
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 19th January 2010, 5:34 pm

So, my twists are still poppin'! LOL. I am going to oil my scalp and seal my ends today. I've been a total bum, since the weather's so crummy here in Cali. It's raining again right now, so I will be wearing a hat if I go to church tonight. I'm getting anxious for bun month!!!!! I'm also nervous because I may have a photoshoot this weekend. Since I have the twists, I have no clue if the photographer will want me to take them down. In the past, I've worn clip in tracks or cool funky do's. If I braid my clip in tracks and then do a braid out with my hair. I'm sure I can blend it well. I will keep you guys posted on what they want me to do with my hair, they already know that straightening is not an option Smile

Have a great day! And stay dry (fellow So-Cal'ers)!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 19th January 2010, 8:36 pm

speaking of rain in socal...enroute to the airport yesterday I felt like I drove through a lake. except for the fact that I was ON THE FREEWAY! the drainage system here is ridiculous. there was seriously maybe 18 inches probably 2 feet of water that covered ALL LANES of the freeway and cars had to pass through very slow one at a time. but thankfully everyone was working together and noones car got stuck it was a mess. not sure now motorcycles got through without their feet getting wet though. but other than that i like the rain (sometimes!) lol
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 19th January 2010, 10:55 pm

LOL. The rain makes me feel the season changes. So it's cool in moderation TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 14 Icon_lol
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 20th January 2010, 1:27 pm

Well cats n dogs are falling! Soo I'm hatting it LOL. I received a message saying my henna should be coming. So in a couple weeks when bun month starts I will henna!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 20th January 2010, 4:37 pm

The rain in Long Beach was a roaring mess. It flooded everywhere. I said forget it to trying to keep anything dry!
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 20th January 2010, 10:12 pm

The rain is really hitting us hard!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 21st January 2010, 3:58 pm

I'm struggling guys!!!!! I wore a hat yesterday when I went to the passport office and it was a done deal. BTW they will have my passport on friday TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 14 Icon_eek, which is mega-fast! Last night, I made my own hair oil, woot! woot!. I used: tea tree oil, olive oil, rosemary extract, sweet almond oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, and I poured the remainder of my Kemi Oyl in the bottle Smile I did a scalp massage and went to bed. I woke up with no itchies! I'm totally going to keep making my own hair oils. I'm so cheap and this seems to be more efficient. Today I will be re-twisting my edges, and finding a great way to get through the next 10 days!
Storm #4 has just started here in SoCal, so it's going to be another bummy day! I pre-made black bean burgers for dinner, I'm going to head to the recipe forum to post it!
Have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st January 2010, 4:04 pm

Now that your passport is in the works, what's the next step?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 21st January 2010, 4:15 pm

Because of the strong aftershock they had yesterday. The are hesitant to send too many of us over, but know that it is important. We will be in danger, so they are trying to hold off until all aftershocks are over (which is weird!, how would they know?). They are starting to make assignments though, so I'm waiting for the call!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st January 2010, 4:19 pm

TerraD wrote:Because of the strong aftershock they had yesterday. The are hesitant to send too many of us over, but know that it is important. We will be in danger, so they are trying to hold off until all aftershocks are over (which is weird!, how would they know?). They are starting to make assignments though, so I'm waiting for the call!

Right!!!! Are you "getting your mind right" for this trip? I have been praying for you and TravelJunkie!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 21st January 2010, 5:23 pm

I am, it's going to be a huge wake-up call. And I know it's going to be nothing like what's seen on television! I've been praying as well. Thanks Lynnie!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 21st January 2010, 10:22 pm

I'm glad your passport will be ready soon. I am hoping you hear soon about going to Haiti.

As far as predictions, scientists knew of the quake beforehand. They have scientific monitoring systems to help them predict when and how strong the quakes and aftershocks could be.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnielours 21st January 2010, 10:32 pm

OMG TerraD!!

I love that you going to help Haiti. We need so much help right now! Its people like you who are willing to put their lives on hold for a few to help those in need!! you have no idea!!
Winnielours
Winnielours

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 21st January 2010, 11:10 pm

I am keeping you in my prayers! You have to keep us posted someway somehow. You should blog about this experience. You will more than likely need the outlet and the encouragement.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaha 21st January 2010, 11:19 pm

I agree with Tia, a blog would be a great idea to document your experience.
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 21st January 2010, 11:31 pm

Thanks ladies! I'm not sure how the signal will work while over there, but I may be able to save memos on my phone. I will keep you all posted when I hear more!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st January 2010, 11:53 pm

Terra I am late, but my prayers will be right on time. This is an AWESOME thing you are doing!! God bless YOU!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd January 2010, 3:14 am

Thanks sweetdrk1!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 22nd January 2010, 1:24 pm

Last night, I re-moisturized my twists with setting lotion and the oil mixture that I made. I re-twisted the outer edges because they were pretty loose at the roots. I will try to invent a new style this morning because I still have to get through 9 more days of twists! If I fall short I will either do my updo or try to create some sort of bun! It is still raining in Cali, but I am not going to wear a hat today. So it has to look decent (I'm going to see Avatar). Have a nice day ladies, off to eat breakfast!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th January 2010, 3:26 pm

You are doing great! Were you able to come up with a different style?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next