CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

+33
Intelligentbeauty
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
curly-me-naturally
curlsunfurled
coilykinks
iri9109
nattyblog
LadyMika
CrissyQ
LaToya28
QuietButterfly
ChrsLvsBks
Nikcoils
CocaColaCutie
Serenity23
CocoEuro
DvaAuNaturel
TheRYL1
AfrikanLatina
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
jlowman1
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
poeticlyspkng
bholmes87
dajewel
KinkyNappyHappy
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
priceless
37 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 11 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by priceless 23rd September 2010, 1:22 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Priceless! I see those twists are still holding up well. What are you doing in London?

Working Job sent me there for 2 days.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 11 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by jlowman1 23rd September 2010, 3:53 pm

I immediately wanted to sing Estelle's "American Boy" when I saw you were in London. How freaking cool is that? You've been traveling up something this year. Looks like much fun! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 23rd September 2010, 4:42 pm

jlowman1 wrote:I immediately wanted to sing Estelle's "American Boy" when I saw you were in London. How freaking cool is that? You've been traveling up something this year. Looks like much fun! Very Happy

I have mention it before but I see many people didn't see it. i am a flight attendant so my position is nothing but traveling. It is fun for the most part
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 23rd September 2010, 4:45 pm

priceless wrote:
jlowman1 wrote:I immediately wanted to sing Estelle's "American Boy" when I saw you were in London. How freaking cool is that? You've been traveling up something this year. Looks like much fun! Very Happy

I have mention it before but I see many people didn't see it. i am a flight attendant so my position is nothing but traveling. It is fun for the most part

That explains it! lol...Sounds like a very cool job!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 4th October 2010, 5:39 pm

hello everyone hope that all is doing well
i been back and forth in and out of london hence i been tired. I have not gotten a chance to get on and catch up. I had taken out my hair from the kinky twist and i feel like it has grown. I had left it in my hair for 1 month and 1 week. I will be putting in some type of protective style tomorrow due to the fact that this will be a very busy month for me. my hair in the back and sides is much shorter then my hair on the top. I am debating it i should cut the top down some since it feels crazy to me. well got to go so i will show you all the up dated pics of my protective style once i go to this new braid shop and pick what i want. Please please let this experience work out a little better then my last experience. well miss you guys will catch up when i get a chance.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 12th October 2010, 8:37 am

Hey Priceless...

Our 1st lady went to London about two weeks ago for a conference. Where you there?

Well how did it go at the braid shop? Just stopped by to say hi!!

TTYL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 21st October 2010, 11:12 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Priceless...

Our 1st lady went to London about two weeks ago for a conference. Where you there?

Well how did it go at the braid shop? Just stopped by to say hi!!

TTYL

Went when the Pope was there donot know if i was there when the 1st lady was there but it seems like i was in london every other week with my job.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st October 2010, 11:18 am

London! Wow! Great pics! I haven't been here In a minute. Do you still have your twists in?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 21st October 2010, 12:03 pm

Sorry folks i have not had time to get on here in a while.

Here are my updates

Braid shop
I went to the braid shop with my hair already conditioned. This was a different shop that i went to then before. This shop was in harlem New york. This lady was great. Even though I tried my best to make sure that my hair is fully detangled it felt like it was still a little tangled when i got there. She blow my hair out and detangled just a little more on a low setting. It did not hurt at all. She braided it in the style that i wanted but it was not the hair that i wanted. she thought she understood what hair i wanted but it was miscommunicated. Neverless the style is good but, it makes me look like a little kid. It has been 2 weeks now that the braids have been in and they are starting to get frizzy. They are cornrows and I have had a lot of compliments on it.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 11 60210

was having trouble uploading the rest of the pics on here

Deep condiditoner

I have tried shea moisture deep conditioner and i think i really like it. I had my hair feeling major soft and manageable. It was $10 in target but i can not find it at most targets only a select few. It has a thick consistancy and i felt that i did not have to use too much of it to get the job done. The smell is amazing smell like something you can eat. it has slip and felt like my hair was moistized when done.
I give it a 4 out 5 cause i have to search high and low to find it if i do not order it online.

I thinkt hat i am going to continue to rock protective styles until the winter is over with. I have been leaving my hair out only a week in between me getting a new style.
[img][/img][code]
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 21st October 2010, 12:06 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:London! Wow! Great pics! I haven't been here In a minute. Do you still have your twists in?

Thanks i have not been on the site in a while been pretty busy. Just updating to show the style that i have in right now but I am about to take that out probably this week some time. Do not know what i want to get new.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by wyldhoney 21st October 2010, 1:51 pm

I like the cornrows, priceless. How long did it take you to get them put in? Do you think that it was a good investment time/moneywise?
wyldhoney
wyldhoney

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 26th October 2010, 4:08 pm

I do think that it was a good investment because i can just mostly kind of wake up and go. I also thought that it helped me to keep my hands out my hair. it took a little long for them to put them in. but it is what it is
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 26th October 2010, 4:10 pm

Drama is seven months i just realized that it really have been 7 months since i been total natural
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 26th October 2010, 5:03 pm

priceless wrote:Drama is seven months i just realized that it really have been 7 months since i been total natural

Time flies when you're having fun! Very Happy Congrats on 7 months!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 26th October 2010, 5:09 pm

jlowman1 wrote:
priceless wrote:Drama is seven months i just realized that it really have been 7 months since i been total natural

Time flies when you're having fun! Very Happy Congrats on 7 months!

it truely does. i totally agree
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th October 2010, 7:00 am

Hi P...

Sorry I missed Drama's 7 month BD. Just wanted to stop in and say congratulations!! cheers
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 5th November 2010, 7:41 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi P...

Sorry I missed Drama's 7 month BD. Just wanted to stop in and say congratulations!! cheers

Thanks
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 5th November 2010, 7:50 pm

Hello eveyone

Its been a little minute since i have been able to get on here. I been a little busy with work and family. Hope that everyone is doing great and getting things accomplished.

I have taken out my braided mohawk and let Drama free for about a week. I had the mohawk in for at least 3 weeks i would say. I went back to the same braid shop that did my mohawk and decided to do regular twist. They are a little long for my taste but i think i really like them. Of course i do not have pictures yet but i will try to get some for you all soon. I took them 6 1/2 hrs to do them but they are so neat. I was getting restless after the 4hrs but this is what i wanted. i was told that this will stay for at least 2 months but i know me i will probably only last 1 month. I will try to go longer, the whole 2 months.

I am a little sad cause i can not get off for my bday which is sunday but oh well i will get over it. It is what it is. well this is just a little update so far on whats the deal with me i hope to talk to you ladies soon

priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th November 2010, 4:20 pm

im also squeemish after about 4hrs of braiding too! then when u know they almost done u try to countdown on the parts but they seem to make another part WITHIN the part Mad n it just totally throws the count off! u should be able to hold out for 2 months!

congrats on 7 months!! woo-hoo, i cant wait to see u in 5 months n i better see plenty of pics!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 6th November 2010, 4:38 pm

NubieNatty wrote:im also squeemish after about 4hrs of braiding too! then when u know they almost done u try to countdown on the parts but they seem to make another part WITHIN the part Mad n it just totally throws the count off! u should be able to hold out for 2 months!

congrats on 7 months!! woo-hoo, i cant wait to see u in 5 months n i better see plenty of pics!!

Its funny that you say that about the pics cause i have alot of pics on my camera but the camera and this computer are not good friends at all. I been having trouble downloading and keeping the pics on this computer. glad not the only one dred sitting in a chair that long
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th November 2010, 4:40 pm

and u got a nerve to have the good HIGH CLASS camera at that Rolling Eyes stop slacking!!

anything over 4hrs and im done...that includes car rides!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 6th November 2010, 4:55 pm

NubieNatty wrote:and u got a nerve to have the good HIGH CLASS camera at that Rolling Eyes stop slacking!!

anything over 4hrs and im done...that includes car rides!!

Exactly the camera and the computer is high class and they don't want to work with each other i think i messed up the downlodaing save potion on the computer and don't know how to fix it. Thanks for congrats on the 7 months. I love the new color
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th November 2010, 8:18 pm

priceless wrote:

I didn't know that! Great stuff! Congrats on 7 months! I don't understand the download issue. Do you have a memory card? What type of camera is it?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 7th November 2010, 3:03 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
priceless wrote:

I didn't know that! Great stuff! Congrats on 7 months! I don't understand the download issue. Do you have a memory card? What type of camera is it?

I have a nikon d60 and my computer is hp tablet. It does have a memory card. I also have a memory card reader on my computer. I have all my pictures going to my portable hard drive so when i removed my hard drive from my computer after transfering all my photos onto it it will not let me have a easy transfer anymore. I think i may have accidently messed up the path the computer use to use to download photos. if that makes any sense
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 11 Empty my bday

Post by priceless 7th November 2010, 3:18 pm

Hello everyone

This messege is coming from a mad curly that got stuck in zurich switzland for her bday. I am sitting here on the internet chillin because i have nothing better to do. I had my bday off to go to the dallas natural hair expo and my scheduling portion of my job screwed up and reassigned me to go to switzland. I am trying to be positive about it and say that at least i have a job but dang it everyway i look at it sucks. I was suppose to get off of work last night and go out with friends and of course they send me of all people at the last min. With it being sunday lets see there is nothing open at all maybe a resturant or two which they do not take american money. the bar is pretty empty at the hotel because again its sunday. They roomservice it expensive but i got to eat. The only good thing is the hotel is really nice and the beds are comfortable, its a marriott. The people here don't even talk to each other at all and its bad worst then in New York where we don't really talk to each other. Its so sad that i watched the nyc marathon on tv because there is nothing on tv. It was either that or the news that keeps starting over and over with the same showing. Ok i am tired of complaing now i will just sing .......
its my bday i can cry if i want to cry if i want to you would cry to if it happened to you.......

Its life and i will soon get over it my hair is fab just got it done last week lol
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next