CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

+33
Intelligentbeauty
WhosThatRedHead
Fabulousat50
curly-me-naturally
curlsunfurled
coilykinks
iri9109
nattyblog
LadyMika
CrissyQ
LaToya28
QuietButterfly
ChrsLvsBks
Nikcoils
CocaColaCutie
Serenity23
CocoEuro
DvaAuNaturel
TheRYL1
AfrikanLatina
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
jlowman1
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
poeticlyspkng
bholmes87
dajewel
KinkyNappyHappy
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
priceless
37 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by Nikcoils 12th November 2010, 5:10 pm

Happy Belated Birthday! and sorry you were stuck in Switzerland on your bday.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 Empty Re: Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th November 2010, 5:24 pm

Happy Belated Birthday ....
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 12th November 2010, 5:24 pm

awwww...I'm sorry you were stuck in Switzerland and plus you miss the Expo. Well..look on the bright side!! God blessed you to see another year!!

Also, you can celebrate your BD this weekend if you are off..right? Happy Belated BD!!

I hope you can get your camera and computer to make-up cause we would love to see pictures..LOL

Have a great weekend!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th November 2010, 5:25 pm

Ok so what did you do to make up for the unhappy birthday?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 15th November 2010, 6:09 pm

My old friends from high school the boys took me out for dinner and drinks on monday night and we just hung out on tuesday.

My girls and I went out in New York city on firday night to a club name taj

I had fun all three days and was tired from all the partying but it was worth it.

I am a little over all the drama that happened on my actual bday but it is what it is. i can not complain no more.

Thank you ladies for the bday wishes
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 15th November 2010, 6:17 pm

visit hubby in kuwait
these are the rest of the mohawk pics
Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 61810

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 63710

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 64010
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 15th November 2010, 6:23 pm

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 13010

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 13310
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 26th November 2010, 10:05 am

Hi priceless! Your hair looks divine!!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 26th November 2010, 11:02 pm

nattyblog wrote:Hi priceless! Your hair looks divine!!

thanks chica
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 26th November 2010, 11:24 pm

here are a few pics of the latest hair its small twist with added hair

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 05710

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 01310

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 06810
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th November 2010, 11:45 pm

Great pics!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th November 2010, 11:24 am

Hey Priceless...

I'm loving the different hair styles. Beautiful pictures!! You know in some of the pictures you look like Shana/Sanaa Lathan!!! (she changed the spelling of her name) confused

Anyway see.....

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 Sanaa_10

Not sure where you were...but I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 6th December 2010, 7:25 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Priceless...

I'm loving the different hair styles. Beautiful pictures!! You know in some of the pictures you look like Shana/Sanaa Lathan!!! (she changed the spelling of her name) confused

Anyway see.....

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 Sanaa_10

Not sure where you were...but I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

OMG i swear my hubby and close friends tease me all the time about that especially when my hair was longer. I love and hate at all at the same time. She is a pretty women though

priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 6th December 2010, 7:26 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Great pics!

Thanks
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 7th December 2010, 10:46 pm

hello everyone hope everyone is enjoying life and this hecked season. I feel that alot of people go crazy this season with all the shopping and going broke. anyway the family and i have decided to buy little gifts and do not go all out for that is not what this holiday season is about. enough of that

For cyber monday

I have made my first order from butters-n-bars from the tracking information it looks like it should be here tomorrow. i am excited to get something new.

I finally took out my twist and henned I did not take henna pics this time at all was not really thinking about it. I did not get any color change at all. I do feel that the strands of my hair are strongr after the treatment. I also feel that my hair was a little dry for my liking so i keep applying oil everyday.

The mixture that i used this time was a little different from the previous times that i have henned.
I used green tea, honey, EVOO and cinnamin. I let the henna sit in over night.

Since i have not really had my hair out since aug I feel that my hair is much fuller now that i have had it out for a couple of days. I told myself that i was going to keep my hair in protective styles for the rest of the winter but i get tried of the styles after two weeks. i will attempt to do small twist some time this week but do not know exactly when.

priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 Empty updates

Post by priceless 18th December 2010, 5:12 pm

just decided to go get my hair braided in cornrows straight to the back on the 9th. i really like the style but why is it a little frizzy and its only been a week. and my hair have been itchy i been putting oil like crazy in my hair and i feel like it is doing nothing.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th December 2010, 1:59 am

Great pics Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 22nd December 2010, 7:26 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Great pics Smile

thanks
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd December 2010, 12:52 am

priceless wrote:just decided to go get my hair braided in cornrows straight to the back on the 9th. i really like the style but why is it a little frizzy and its only been a week. and my hair have been itchy i been putting oil like crazy in my hair and i feel like it is doing nothing.
For your scalp, you can try a mixture of aloe vera juice/gel, peppermint EO and tea tree EO. Oil will not necessarily help relieve the itching.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 24th December 2010, 2:16 am

WOw those pics of you are great! Your hair is looking nice. I also love the two strands! it looks like you had fun ^^^. Keep it up ! Have a great christmas! Very Happy
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 27th December 2010, 12:04 pm

Hi Priceless....

How was your Christmas? Were you working? Well I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and see what's been going on with you lately.

Hope all is well, and I want to wish you and your family a safe and blessed New Years.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 28th December 2010, 1:26 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
priceless wrote:just decided to go get my hair braided in cornrows straight to the back on the 9th. i really like the style but why is it a little frizzy and its only been a week. and my hair have been itchy i been putting oil like crazy in my hair and i feel like it is doing nothing.
For your scalp, you can try a mixture of aloe vera juice/gel, peppermint EO and tea tree EO. Oil will not necessarily help relieve the itching.

I tired the aloe vera juice that you suggested with tea tree oil and it relieved it for a little while but i had enough and just took them out on christmas. i think that they lasted for a while. thanks for the help

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:WOw those pics of you are great! Your hair is looking nice. I also love the two strands! it looks like you had fun ^^^. Keep it up ! Have a great christmas! Very Happy

thanks i feel like i can not do to much with my hair this winter season so i been getting it braided but of course it is starting to cost me so i have to start getting creative.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi Priceless....

How was your Christmas? Were you working? Well I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and see what's been going on with you lately.

Hope all is well, and I want to wish you and your family a safe and blessed New Years.

Christmas was fun i spent time with my husband side of the family i was so glad that i was working but still got to spend time with family. even if you do not do much for the holidays spending it with family makes it so much better. thanks for stopping by
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th December 2010, 1:30 am

Happy holidays!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 28th December 2010, 1:58 am

I took out my braids that i got on the 9th on christmas and felt so much better that my hair had completely stopped iching for now. I think that i have come to a conclusion that my hair tends to itch a little for my liking in the colder climates. i do not know if anyone else notices this but that is what i feel. I been learning to put more things in my hair to promote a health grow cycle but it seems that process is getting longer and longer.

I took the braids after christmas dinner and put a good amount of evoo in my hair and on my scalp and let stand for at least 30 min. I then jumped in the shower and washed my hair with yes to carrots shampoo and conditioner. I realized that the shampoo has a sulfate in it but i have never heard of that sulfate and that was the only conditioner that was half way decent in my mother in laws house. I felt that my hair needed a great deal of cleansing because i could not get a good wash in with the braids in. I then got out of the shower and put some more yes to carrots conditioner in my hair and left in over night. when i got up in the morning i rinsed and put 2 little combs on the side of my hair giving the mohawk effect for the day. a little eco styler on my sides to hold it up did the job for the day.

when i returned to home after my trip i decided that i wanted to attempt a twist style i started twisting my hair without adding anything in it. I know I know i probably would have came out better it i used some kind of product but I was not thinking and i just was watching tv and twisting. after i finished in like a 1hr is when i realized Dummy you forgot to put something in it, Like a product for hold. I did not feel like taking them out and starting over so i just tied them up and went to bed.

they have been tied up most of the day today until like 15 min ago when i decided to rub a little cream on them. I figure when i do go out and fully have to show my hair i will just unravel them and see what a twist out they will make. i do not think that i did a good enough job for me to be able to go out with the twist so when i do the twist out i will take pictures. my step sister felt my hair before i put the cream in it and said that it was well moiturized but of course they are a little frizzy due to not twisting with a product. I will try this process again some time this week and see the difference.

That is all about me, this crazy hair of mine, and learning a little more about my hair. this process to healthier hair has been very interesting to me and i feel that in due time i will really get it. I feel that my hair has been growing a little quicker theni thought but i and wishing for a little faster.

I am wishing everyone a happy and safe new years. everyone that is anywhere stuck because of this big storm that we are experiencing up here on the east coast be happy for life and safety. I say this because there is so many people that have had accidents through this all and i know 2 of the 7 i saw yesterday look fatal.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 12th January 2011, 2:19 pm

in cancun for work 4 day old mini twist i did myself
Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 Dsc_0510

having fun walking down the strip in cancun with crew

Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 Dsc_0513

at the pool acting silly
Priceless: ITS BEEN A YEAR BEING NATURAL AHHHH I LOVE IT - Page 12 Dsc_0512

priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next