CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheRYL1...Hey Y'all! ;-)

+35
Hurricane Curly
freckledmom4
TriniCherryPrincess
Umph
WhosThatRedHead
jlowman1
priceless
nattyblog
coilykinks
MellowOne
CrissyQ
Juices-n-Berries
QuietButterfly
Curly_Aquarius
Keisha
Intelligentbeauty
Muz
Nikcoils
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
krazy coils
CurlsGalore
ktoliver5303
TerraD
SheeTacular
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
SisterBoyd
NubieNatty
ChrsLvsBks
sweetdrk1
NylaCoils
DvaAuNaturel
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
39 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Empty Re: TheRYL1...Hey Y'all! ;-)

Post by sweetdrk1 6th August 2010, 5:44 pm

Ok, now that I can see through my tears from lmaoooooo. You and Nub are the resident comedians! When you typed I ain't telling her nothin, I spent my nice frosty ice tea all over myself! Omg that pic of The Man, I can't take it!

Yess I gave my KCCC away because of the drying time. I can't be bothered. But if I were to use it I would use a dryer too. I also drive with all the windows down when I do a wng.

Thank you for the laughs, I needed that. Now where are these pics of the flexirod work out?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 7th August 2010, 9:48 am

Okay RYL1....

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checking in to see what's going on girl!!! Miss yah!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 8th August 2010, 11:54 am

Hey! Came by to say hi and get my laugh too! Smile
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 8th August 2010, 4:59 pm

Hey Ryl! We need to schedule another meeting. I want to go to CozyMel! Wink Hit me up!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 9th August 2010, 1:02 pm

Hey Ladies! I have missed y'all!

OK...I'm gonna say just one word: B O I L TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Icon_evil

For those who know what that is...you know a sista was doing BAD TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Icon_sad...for those who don't, let's pray you keep it that way! I'm prone to them, so one can turn into two, etc. I hadn't had this issue since May 2009, so I was super-bummed! Pissed off and in pain really is not a good look! LOL

But...I'm baaaaccckkk! Pain pills on deck and I'm "ret ta go"! TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Icon_biggrin

I haven't had the time to hit the street (I'll be doing that shortly), but I do see Sweet's hurr! Look at you, looking good! I'm aiming for December (my b-day) to straighten it out...let's hope it looks like Sweet's! TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 678474

Hair news: That flexi-rod set, the henna, all that? Y'all, I messed around and deleted the pics...like a dumbazz! Man, I was hot...I stomped around like I was 2. The Man gave me the strangest look, but said nothing (he is a keeper)!

But, I did the flexi-set on Sun., 8/1/10. I took the rods out and pulled them apart on Mon., 8/2/10. Let me just say...I'm still working the same flexi-set!!! Yep. I've found that my hair believes in coiling! I pull the curls apart, they twist right back up. It looks like I have a twist out...but with coils sprinkled thoughout. I do have pics from over the weekend and today(I will not delete them, either). The only thing I've done is twist spots that have lost their "shape" or just twirled pieces around my fingers...that's it! I've sprayed my CareFree Curl, water, aloe vera gel, and castor oil mix, and used the Curls Lavish Moisturizer to "refresh" my curls. Other than that, just threw on the bonnet and it's held up well! I tell ya: I LOVE MY NATURAL HAIR! :-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 9th August 2010, 1:10 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Ok, now that I can see through my tears from lmaoooooo. You and Nub are the resident comedians! When you typed I ain't telling her nothin, I spent my nice frosty ice tea all over myself! Omg that pic of The Man, I can't take it!

Yess I gave my KCCC away because of the drying time. I can't be bothered. But if I were to use it I would use a dryer too. I also drive with all the windows down when I do a wng.

Thank you for the laughs, I needed that. Now where are these pics of the flexirod work out?
Hey Sweet! You know you are working the hair! And let me throw out a HAPPY BELATED B-DAY, to ya! :-) Yes, I love to laugh...it's a must...and I LUV Nubie...she has made my day many-a-time! ;-)

Yeah, the KCCC is cool...I'll just have to plan ahead. I hate the dryer, I sweat so much as it is...I'd have curly ends on a nappy fro after an hour under the dryer! NOT!!! LMAO

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Okay RYL1....

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just checking in to see what's going on girl!!! Miss yah!!

KNH
Hey KNH! I'm lovin' the new avi...werk it! TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Icon_biggrin Yeah, had a rough spot (literally & figuratively), but I'm back, baby! LMAO

nattyblog wrote:Hey! Came by to say hi and get my laugh too! TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Icon_smile

Hey Lady! I'm glad you come through...you know I got some stories to tell, too! LOL

SisterBoyd wrote:Hey Ryl! We need to schedule another meeting. I want to go to CozyMel! TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Icon_wink Hit me up!
SisB...MOST DEFINITELY! I'll hit you soon! CozyMel's is sounding pretty good...I'm already tasting some flavor margarita! TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 879602
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th August 2010, 1:17 pm

Welcome back and all I will say is ouch! I completely understand!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 9th August 2010, 4:19 pm

Can't wait to see the flexirod set. Girl I sweat alot too which is why i can't sit too long under a dryer and choose to sleep in the rollers. hubby said i look like regina king in friday sleeping pretty. chin all propped up on a pillow. I told him baby I've been trained to sleep pretty since I was 5. Just sad TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Kopfschuettel but true.

As far as boils, never been though that but my mom does and she is not the best person to be around during those moments!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 10th August 2010, 10:30 pm

Sorry about the pain. No But, glad your back! Very Happy
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 15th August 2010, 11:59 am

Ouch, yea I know. Be patient. That is inflammation, y'know? I am pretty sure we can eat something to bring it down but I can't figure out what is it. I DO know when I DON'T eat processed foods, I don't get them as often. Good luck!!!

Oh, and the coworker? I was howlin'!!! Two years natural and you don't know your own hair yet? That's a dag-on shame.

I finally have some natural pics of my daughter's REAL hair. Will post soon!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th August 2010, 1:21 pm

You are a mess. Glad to see yur back and that your "situation" is better.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 15th August 2010, 1:26 pm

Ouch at Boil, I get pilonidal cysts that are REALLY painful until they start draining, they are not FUN at all especially when you can't just lay on your stomach all day. You don't realize how much you use certain muscles until you have a painful "situation" there. I haven't had one in a while, I can usually stop them before they flare back up. So I totally sympathize with you, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

Too bad about the pics, that just means you'll have to do them again! Smile
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 15th August 2010, 3:53 pm

Oh my buddy is in pain...I'm so sorry! *HUGS* Yes, drugs are our friends hee heeheee

Ok we really need to plan because I've thinking about that mango. Hey do you do comedy shows? I'm going to see Kevin Hart next Saturday in Ontario. You're welcome to join me. You know I roll solo most of the time...and mister can come too Wink Laughs all the way around *rolling on the floor already*
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 15th August 2010, 9:13 pm

Glad you're better. I've been there...not fun. Looking forward to pics of your flexirod set (next time you do it).
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 16th August 2010, 5:42 pm

Hope all is well! Where you be?
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 17th August 2010, 5:06 pm

Hey Ladies! Thank you for your well-wishes! I appreciate it! :-)

Well, I've just been trying to be totally pain free...so...I'm baaacckk AGAIN! LMAO But, this time, I'm at 99%...I'll take that!

In the midst of all this, I've been trying to keep my hair on deck! I shall not complain...it's growing and getting fuller--YAY! Also, August 9th made my 4-month natural anniversary! I have to remember that when things don't go as I want...it's only been four months of being totally natural; I am young in the game...hold on! Very Happy

SisterBoyd wrote:Oh my buddy is in pain...I'm so sorry! *HUGS* Yes, drugs are our friends hee heeheee

Ok we really need to plan because I've thinking about that mango. Hey do you do comedy shows? I'm going to see Kevin Hart next Saturday in Ontario. You're welcome to join me. You know I roll solo most of the time...and mister can come too Wink Laughs all the way around *rolling on the floor already*
Hey SisB! Is it too late to get in on this one? I'll call you later!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 17th August 2010, 5:11 pm

Glad to see you're back AGAIN! Very Happy
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 17th August 2010, 8:11 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Ladies! Thank you for your well-wishes! I appreciate it! :-)

Well, I've just been trying to be totally pain free...so...I'm baaacckk AGAIN! LMAO But, this time, I'm at 99%...I'll take that!

In the midst of all this, I've been trying to keep my hair on deck! I shall not complain...it's growing and getting fuller--YAY! Also, August 9th made my 4-month natural anniversary! I have to remember that when things don't go as I want...it's only been four months of being totally natural; I am young in the game...hold on! Very Happy

SisterBoyd wrote:Oh my buddy is in pain...I'm so sorry! *HUGS* Yes, drugs are our friends hee heeheee

Hey SisB! Is it too late to get in on this one? I'll call you later!

OMG!!!! I'm so mad! I went to buy my ticket and girl all of the shows are sold out! Ugh!!!!! He's performing in Universal City with some Earthquake, but I really don't want to pay for all of that. You know fees and then you're seating close to Saturn and Mars...I'll just keep kicking myself!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 17th August 2010, 8:39 pm

OMG!!!! I'm so mad! I went to buy my ticket and girl all of the shows are sold out! Ugh!!!!! He's performing in Universal City with some Earthquake, but I really don't want to pay for all of that. You know fees and then you're seating close to Saturn and Mars...I'll just keep kicking myself!

Awww...SisB! Yeah, Universal will be a mess! LOL I guess we gotta wait on the DVD! How are you doing today, Miss Woman? Very Happy

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 17th August 2010, 8:50 pm

Girl, still upset about them doggone tickets! I should have finished typing to you and went to buy my ticket! Every time I think about it I just get mad! SMH!

Oh I need to make my way back to Target in LA because I've used all of my Shea Moisture conditioner. Girl, I've contemplating paying the shipping fee hahahahaha!!! But if I come that way we can make our way to CozyMel's! Well since we won't be in Onatrio on Saturday hahahahahaha
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 18th August 2010, 11:59 pm

Hey, how u doin'?
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 19th August 2010, 1:21 am

SisterBoyd wrote:Girl, still upset about them doggone tickets! I should have finished typing to you and went to buy my ticket! Every time I think about it I just get mad! SMH!

Oh I need to make my way back to Target in LA because I've used all of my Shea Moisture conditioner. Girl, I've contemplating paying the shipping fee hahahahaha!!! But if I come that way we can make our way to CozyMel's! Well since we won't be in Onatrio on Saturday hahahahahaha
Hey SisB! Just let me know when you're out my way! Very Happy
swoodward wrote:Hey, how u doin'?
SWood...I'm good; I shall not complain! LOL How are you?
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 19th August 2010, 1:37 am

Well, I've been slackin' on my pics ever since I deleted the others...it was not one of my better weeks!

But, this is a new one...and I got some pics! LOL

Honestly, I really have to start on some other styles. I'm really kinda scared! Yep, I admit it! Embarassed I figure I can cornrow & twist, and I got me some pins, so I should be able to imitate somebody, right? Right?

Here are some pics from the last week. This is a twist out and my flexi-rod set looks just the same, just more coily! So, I got to do something new!

8/14/10
TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Photo_65

Yesterday, 8/17/10
TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Photo_66
TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Photo_67

I found one of the flexi set. See...it looks just like my twist out! SMH TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Photo_68
Very Happy
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 19th August 2010, 1:41 am

OK...I took this picture for y'all! LOL It's a pic of a woman at work...I couldn't help it...I wish I had a better one so y'all could really see...but, I was sneakin' anyway, so...don't tell nobody!

TheRYL1...Hey Y'all!  ;-) - Page 19 Photo_69
I know...I aint right! dance
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 19th August 2010, 1:49 am

OK...on Hair Stuff!

My hair felt a little hard earlier this week. So, I figured perhaps I need some protein. Well, I used Giovanni SAS...on the front of my hair, just to see. And guess what? It made a huge difference. So, I will be adding a lil protein at least once a month!

Other than that, I've made no changes in anything I do. I'm pleased! Now, I just gotta step up my style game!

Oh, wait...I finally gave in to the PJ in me...I ordered some Oyin. I only ordered the sample pack with the greg juice, shine & define, the whipped pudding, and one more item (I can't remember). I hope I like it as much as everyone else! ;-)

Have a good one, y'all!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next