CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

+46
BlondeByDesire
iri9109
NhappyJackie
cyclingchick
jlowman1
tiffyd
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
coilykinks
priceless
swoodward
nattyblog
Intelligentbeauty
curly-me-naturally
Neems
LaToya28
curlsunfurled
LadyMika
mstokes2008
Serenity23
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
Curly_Aquarius
Nikcoils
TMS
ktoliver5303
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
NubieNatty
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
CocaColaCutie
krazy coils
KinkyNappyHappy
jcanalena79
Muz
newcurlieque
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
bholmes87
CrissyQ
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
mochamoments
poeticlyspkng
50 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Empty Re: Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

Post by nattyblog 12th July 2010, 12:30 pm

Oooooohhhhhh you look so nice!! I love your coily do? Yes, the weather was nice to you! You know that green smilie that shakes it's head no? Well, the opposite of that!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Empty Re: Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

Post by poeticlyspkng 12th July 2010, 3:18 pm

QuietButterfly wrote:Hey Poetic!!

I keep seeing your avi around town, so I decided to stop by.....don't know if I've ever been to your place. First of all, you and your hair are BEAUTIFUL!!! Secondly, Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Lol at your husband!!! Everytime I tell my boyfriend about a new product, oil mix, basically anything hair related that I want to try, he wants to know how its gonna benefit HIS hair, when I'm gonna do HIS hair, why ain't HIS hair growing......these dudes are something else. LOL

Have a good weekend
Hey Quietbutterfly! Thanks for coming by and for saying that WE are beautiful! Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Icon_lol My husband is a nut. I love that your boyfriend is looking for how he might benefit from your products. LOL! How does he wear his hair?

priceless wrote:just stopping by the hair is fab the pic with you and your honey is soooooo cute make a picture perfect couple
Hey priceless! How are ya? Loving your avi! Thanks for the compliments and for visiting me!

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Your WnG looked great! You had curls, I saw them. Your twistouts are always on point!

You and your DH make a handsome couple!

Love the pictures of you in the car--light shining in added a little something extra Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Icon_wink !
Hey ChrsLvs! Thanks girl! We work hard to get the results we want. I'm learning a lot from your tips! Me and my DH thank you too! I told him that CN needs some men so he needs to start his own thread. **OH! And thanks for noticing my lighting technique. I thought it was cool and in line with learning how to take better photos.

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
LaToya28 wrote:Hey Lynne! Your pics look great...you and DH are a beautiful couple.

Ditto! You are looking fab in your pics.
Thanks Dva!

WhosThatRedHead wrote:Thougth I would drop by and say hi! Love your holiday pics as well!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Poetic...

It's been a minute, but I see you've still been rockin those curls!!! I love the picture of you and your hubby. He acts like my son....using my products on his hair. He managed to get away with one thing that really worked better on his hair than it did mine!! Too funny...

Look for a friend request from me on FB...Deborah Burton Eldridge Oh...you found me!!! I confirmed!!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

KNH
Hey KNH! Hope all is well your way. You know I've been loving your wngs! I suspect our hair is close to the same length! Hope you enjoyed your weekend also!

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey sweetie!!! Adorable pics of you and hubby! He's lovin' on this hair now, huh? I wonder why...hmmm! You're good influence on him. Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Icon_smile I love those pic of you in the shades, diva!! I need to find you on FB and check out your poetry...I love artsy things like that. That's so cool!
Hey Curls Galore, miss my SO takes me on special dates to pamper and buy me shoes! Wink Yeah, I think he will admit that he is learning to love his own hair after shaving it close all of these years. The funny thing is- other brothas will try to hate on his hair but then give him a pat on the back later. Men are crazy. And yes, please do add me on FB- I'm Lynne Rachell. I am growing in terms of performance poetry, so I'm not professional but one day soon!

nattyblog wrote:Oooooohhhhhh you look so nice!! I love your coily do? Yes, the weather was nice to you! You know that green smilie that shakes it's head no? Well, the opposite of that!

Hey Natty! Thanks regarding the coily do. My hair is always coily! Springy... I do twist outs and get coils. I have come to love them! And I love "the opposite of that". LOL! Hope you're having a good day!

Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I have a crazy week ahead so I'll be super busy. But never too busy to stop by a couple of houses on CN! Wink In any case, nothing new to report in terms of hair. Still rocking my twist outs, using the same products and trying to work out regularly in the midst of it all. I realized that I hadn't been DCing much lately so this week I'm striving to return it to my weekly regimen. I have no real excuses. So, that said- I'm outta here and Happy Monday!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 12th July 2010, 5:55 pm

PS, i just logged onto your blog and i tried to become a folower my my password was denied. O well i will try later. i read your work and girl you betta gone LOL, from the two i read, I am anxious for you to post more. Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Icon_cheers go lynne
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 12th July 2010, 10:23 pm

Awww, thanks Crissy! I need to put some more stuff out there!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 13th July 2010, 5:40 am

Your hair is looking REALLY good!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 13th July 2010, 11:21 am

Thanks JnB! I was looking at your avi and MY has your hair grown! That updo is so pretty! I did some experimenting with my own version the other day and I feel like it's coming...
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 13th July 2010, 11:43 am

poeticlyspkng wrote:Thanks JnB! I was looking at your avi and MY has your hair grown! That updo is so pretty! I did some experimenting with my own version the other day and I feel like it's coming...

oooh...do it!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 13th July 2010, 12:33 pm

Hey Poeticly!

How goes it today?

My hair does the coily thing too after a twist out...I've learned to love 'em!

Regarding the Eco Custard...I haven't tried it with a WnG. I've been curious to do so, but I have to wait until I have time on a weekend, so if it's a FAIL, it won't matter! :-)

Have a wonderful day!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 13th July 2010, 2:25 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Thanks JnB! I was looking at your avi and MY has your hair grown! That updo is so pretty! I did some experimenting with my own version the other day and I feel like it's coming...

Thanks!!! Can't wait to see it.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th July 2010, 7:09 pm

Hey Poetic

Just thought I let you know that I love your avatar!!! That is a very nice head shot of your hair!!!

I can't wait to see pictures...hint, hint!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 13th July 2010, 11:17 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:

oooh...do it!

Hey CCC! I might have to!

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Poeticly!

How goes it today?

My hair does the coily thing too after a twist out...I've learned to love 'em!

Regarding the Eco Custard...I haven't tried it with a WnG. I've been curious to do so, but I have to wait until I have time on a weekend, so if it's a FAIL, it won't matter! :-)

Have a wonderful day!
Hey Ryl! Today has been interesting. Never a dull moment at work and then the evenings are nuts! I will try that eco custard at least once. Probably on a weekend, just like you! Actually I might do it one evening after the gym and then if I hate it, wash it out.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Poetic

Just thought I let you know that I love your avatar!!! That is a very nice head shot of your hair!!!

I can't wait to see pictures...hint, hint!!! LOL
Hey KNH!! Thanks regarding the avi. My DH took that picture and he is super proud of it! Pics... Hmmm, trying not to bore everyone with the same twist out. I keep trying stuff at home and hating it. I need some more length, ASAP! But maybe I'll take some pics this weekend after I get some hair accessories.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 14th July 2010, 1:19 am

Did someone say accessories??? Yes! Please show me how you use yours. I have just bought some hair jewelry too and I can't wait to use it all!!
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 14th July 2010, 2:20 am

Hey I just saw your blog with your poems. I like! Do you perform them too? I love spoken word events and listening to live jazz. But we don't get to do it that often. It's so rejuvenating when we do! I love you I'll have to watch your blog!
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th July 2010, 7:50 am

I am late but your avi looks great!! Smile
Beautiful pic of you and hubby too.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 14th July 2010, 12:31 pm

nattyblog wrote:Did someone say accessories??? Yes! Please show me how you use yours. I have just bought some hair jewelry too and I can't wait to use it all!!

nattyblog wrote:Hey I just saw your blog with your poems. I like! Do you perform them too? I love spoken word events and listening to live jazz. But we don't get to do it that often. It's so rejuvenating when we do! Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Herz I'll have to watch your blog!

Hey Natty! I have been eyeing accessories for a while but have only purchased a set of barrettes. I'm thinking about making my own from a flower and a bracelet that recently went bust. Gotta buy a band first though!
Also, thanks for checking out my blog. I do perform them sometimes. I'm working on that aspect because I'm actually very shy and get stage fright! Terribly! Next I'm going to put a video up, one that I have on FB. That will help me track if I'm getting better because it's all about growth for me.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:I am late but your avi looks great!! Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Icon_smile
Beautiful pic of you and hubby too.
Hey IB! I've been praying for you and your family. I hope that things are getting a little easier with each day. Glad to see you out here and thanks for the picture/avi compliments!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th July 2010, 12:46 pm

Hey just passing through to see how you were. I just became a follower on your blog. Great stuff! I love it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 14th July 2010, 12:57 pm

So you do videos too!! Maybe you'll perform one on Youtube? Hint, hint. Lol. I've known about Youtube vids for awhile. But I've only really started watching them regularly about two weeks ago. Seems like everyone and everything is on there! I was up till something in the morning watching vids the night I had to wash my hair. I almost got information overload. Shocked

You're a poet and since you've already done spoken word, you're probably a performer in your depths. That shyness can only hang around but so long. LOL.
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 14th July 2010, 1:20 pm

Hey Poeticly!

I, too, have just checked out your blog...I'm feelin' your poetic flow! ;-) And I'm now a follower (never thought I'd say that and it'd be a good thang!) Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Icon_biggrin
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 14th July 2010, 1:34 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey just passing through to see how you were. I just became a follower on your blog. Great stuff! I love it!
Hey Sweet! How's vacation going? Seems like you're having a BLAST! Thanks for following my blog! I'm glad you like it!

nattyblog wrote:So you do videos too!! Maybe you'll perform one on Youtube? Hint, hint. Lol. I've known about Youtube vids for awhile. But I've only really started watching them regularly about two weeks ago. Seems like everyone and everything is on there! I was up till something in the morning watching vids the night I had to wash my hair. I almost got information overload. Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Icon_eek

You're a poet and since you've already done spoken word, you're probably a performer in your depths. That shyness can only hang around but so long. LOL.

Natty, you know I don't consider myself a spoken word artist but more of a poet in the semi-traditional sense. I don't do poems that last 5 minutes, etc. My attention span is not that long! And you're right, sometimes I get up there and forget, when I can relax. I'm trying to get past that! I'm trying to determine my "poetry name"... and once I do, I might record videos for youtube. So far, I just have my DH record me. Smile

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Poeticly!

I, too, have just checked out your blog...I'm feelin' your poetic flow! ;-) And I'm now a follower (never thought I'd say that and it'd be a good thang!) Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Icon_biggrin
thanks Ryl! means a lot!

thanks to all 3 of your for following me and commenting about my poetry! I'm stepping out in the segment of my life and encouragment feels good especially from you I've only met here in this forum! Made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Empty Thelma doesn't love aloe vera?

Post by poeticlyspkng 15th July 2010, 7:01 pm

Hey everyone,

just journaling a bit about Miss Thelma... So, I've been experimenting with a spritzer made of aloe vera juice and some oils. I got the recipe from a local author who wrote a book called The Knotty Truth. But here's the thing- I feel like it makes my hair.... well.. KNOTTY! I don't know how to quite describe it but every time i use it, Thelma seems to get really rough on the ends... BUT if when I add it to the kimmaytube leave in in a much smaller amount of course- it seems fine. So maybe it's just the aloe/water combo... Not sure.

Last night after the gym I washed my hair. Before though I pre poo-ed with aubrey organics and an olive oil mix that I keep marinating with hibiscus and other great herbs. When I put that in, my twist out began transforming into billions of curls, which made me mad kind of because I want that to happen with my wngs... and it doesnt. Darn rebel hair. LOL

Anyway, I did something a little different last night. Inspired by the butters article I saw on CN yesterday... I decided to twist my hair up using some Jane Carter Nourish and Shine that I've had for a long time, in combination with my aveda whip. Only a little bit of the whip though. When I untwisted this morning, I had nice shiny twists with some shrinkage. I'm thinking day 2 will be much better but I like the shininess of it. I'll put some pics up tomorrow.

In other news... I'm working on my fitness. Re-inspired by Lynnie. She always gets hers in... I must also. I'm trying to chase after a few of my dreams. There is a connection between achieveing my dreams AND being fit enough to get there alive. After all, how can I win my race if I'm not fit to be in it. My blog is the beginning of cultivating my dreams. I'm trying to nurture it and share pieces of myself that I normally keep inside. Part of that is me actually talking about it. So... I'm stepping out on faith and trying to make sure I do something to further my dreams each day. I was advising someone yesterday and said something to her that made me think in different terms about my own passions and quests. Made me think the message was really for me... As I think on it now, I even relate it to my/OUR transition efforts. I shared it on FB but I'm sharing it with you all too... It's my new mantra.

Move forward, even if it means sometimes walking alone. The goal? Every time you look up you're at least one step closer to where you desire to be.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 15th July 2010, 7:05 pm

Good Mantra!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 15th July 2010, 7:13 pm

what she said!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 15th July 2010, 7:26 pm

Move forward, even if it means sometimes walking alone. I LOVE IT!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 15th July 2010, 9:54 pm

CrissyQ wrote:Move forward, even if it means sometimes walking alone. I LOVE IT!

me too Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 15 Herz
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 15th July 2010, 10:00 pm

An excellent mantra if I ever saw one. Very Happy
nattyblog
nattyblog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next