CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

+46
BlondeByDesire
iri9109
NhappyJackie
cyclingchick
jlowman1
tiffyd
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
coilykinks
priceless
swoodward
nattyblog
Intelligentbeauty
curly-me-naturally
Neems
LaToya28
curlsunfurled
LadyMika
mstokes2008
Serenity23
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
Curly_Aquarius
Nikcoils
TMS
ktoliver5303
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
NubieNatty
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
CocaColaCutie
krazy coils
KinkyNappyHappy
jcanalena79
Muz
newcurlieque
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
bholmes87
CrissyQ
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
mochamoments
poeticlyspkng
50 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Empty Re: Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

Post by LadyMika 1st July 2010, 7:28 pm

Dropping into say hello! Love the pics! You look great! Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Icon_smile
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Empty Re: Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

Post by poeticlyspkng 2nd July 2010, 6:21 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Lol @ hubby taking over the SheaMoisture products. That's cute.

This hair journey is such a day at a time thing, especially with washngo's. Nothing is predicatble, but also makes it fun. Hope you get the washngo down. I've stopped them for now and will focus on twisting since I pretty much know what to expect with the results if I'm consistent with what I'm doing.

Great pics by the way. I love how your hair falls with your t/o.
Hey Dva! Your hair is looking really good girl. I need to come by and see what's up. My husband is so crazy. I told him that I told you all that story and he was like- don't tell those girls about me... I'm like- dude, you're one of us now. LOL! Wng's... I will likely leave them alone for awhile. Too frustrating and unpredictable.

sweetdrk1 wrote:Honey you have been going thru it, but you got through! I know we are hardest on ourselves, you and your hair have always been beautiful! We go through phases and what our curls want or needs changes. I am happy at how you just kept at it until you figured it out. love it keep up the good work!
Sweet! Thanks for feeling my pain! LOL! I was throwing some straight up tantrums. I'm supposed to be the momma ova here!

krazy coils wrote:Hey Poeticly!

I thought yesterday's hair was cute! Its funny that we may have hair twins and people whose hair that looks similar to ours but the products they use and their hair regimen may not work for us. I agree with Sweet that we are our own biggest critics. Keep doing your thing!
KrazyCoils- thanks ma'am. I thought it was much better. But I think the attempts will come less and less now. Time to do something else until I get some more length! Gotta do what I know works for sure.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:He Poetic...

LOL@ your conversation with your hubby!! Kinda cute I think..he's taking over and having better wNg's. Not really....I think your wNg it too cute. We are so hard on ourself's...I know I am. I need to get back to work myself....

Later...
KNH
KNH- where have you been all my life? My husband is nuts. He IS taking over. Hope you're having a good week. I'll be over to visit later. Ok? K!
npmoore04 wrote:Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Lol @ your hubby and his wash n go. sound like my hubby (who is now bald) had the nerve to comment while i was 2 strand flat twisting my hair, HIM: ohhhhh so now you learn how to do cornrow styles. When I had hair you couldn't do mine? Me: Um really that was over 5 years ago there as no Youtube to show me how...get over it. Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Icon_rolleyes I told him he could try growing his hair out again. (mind you now his hair is thinning) so he asked about oils to get his hair growing. he has been working on it. but i think he is looking for a miracle gro products that doesn't take as long.
NPMoore! So, it's not just mine? That is hilarious that your husband is lamenting over the styles he MIGHT have had if only you'd mastered some techniques earlier. LOL!

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Poetic...

The convo with the hubby was good! LOL I feel you in not being able to have NUTHIN' to yourself...SMH.

Hey, your WnG was nice...I'm telling you, as long as you didn't have a dried up, brillo thing upon your head (as I did a couple of weeks back) you were in the game! Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Icon_wink
Hey Miss Ryl! How you feeling? DH is crazy. The end. thanks regarding the wash and go. I had the brillo pad a couple of weeks ago. All evidence was confiscated!

CurlsGalore wrote:Love your results from Wednesday's hair! Beautiful, chica!!! Love it!
CG darling! Thanks dear! I already came by your crib. Big things poppin as usual! Wink

LadyMika wrote:Dropping into say hello! Love the pics! You look great! Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Icon_smile
Hey Mika! Your avi is really pretty. Did I ever tell you that? Thanks for the picture love.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Empty T.G.I.F. and a holiday weekend!

Post by poeticlyspkng 2nd July 2010, 6:29 pm

Well ladies, life has been great today as I work toward my 4 day weekend. I need a 2 week vacation but this one will do. I will probably do mostly visiting this weekend because I have company coming to town on Saturday night. I'm just going to keep my hair twisted because it's easy enough to manage and keep things moving.

I'm having hair naming remorse. I named my hair Thelma because it was a throw back to my youth (as was Thelma on Good Times). That said- Thelma is a bit unruly and I've been wanting to rename her. But now I'm thinking she just needs a middle name so that when she's acting up or trying to do her own thing, I can call out her entire name... You know, like... Thelma ??

LOL, but for real.

She's on good behavior today though. Someone at work asked me if I'd done something different and of course I haven't. But I am getting a little extra length I think. Who knows. Anyway, my usual twist out with some cooperation from the weather, etc. Hope you lovelies have a good holiday weekend!

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Imag0211

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Imag0212
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd July 2010, 8:57 pm

WOW....beautiful!!! Poetic Thelma is looking good!!! So are you going to rock your fro Sunday? Hope so...can't wait to see what Thelma is going to look like!!

Have a great weekend...

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 8th July 2010, 11:19 am

Hey everyone! I haven't been on since last week except to check out the profiles on CN, etc. I had a very busy holiday weekend full of parties, swimming, and I had a spoken word event! Life was non-stop! It was my first real bit of vacation time since Christmas. Since I broke my wrist in March, it has taken me this long to rebuild time off from work so the computer and me were distant friends!

In any case, I didn't do the fro on the 4th because I just didn't feel like doing my hair anew. However, it had gotten pretty close to a curly fro by the time Sunday rolled around. I went to the gallery hop in town with my DH and we took some photos. These are the most recent- meet my DH and his fro. Now I need to get around and visit everyone else.

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Dsc_0310

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Dsc_0210
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th July 2010, 11:56 am

Beautiful.....love pics of you and Hubby!!!

LOVING THE NEW AVI TOO!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 8th July 2010, 12:02 pm

Hey Poeticly,

Love your new avi and you and the hubby look gorgeous! So you did a spoken word event, how was it? I always wondered if you were a poet because of your screen name.

Last edited by krazy coils on 8th July 2010, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 8th July 2010, 12:10 pm

Thanks Lynn! He said- don't put me on curly nikki either! But secretly, he wanted me to!

Hey KC! Thanks dear! On my way to your house soon! I have always written poetry, but I'm just starting to do performance poetry. Are you on FB? If so, add me (Lynne Wise). I posted a video there.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 8th July 2010, 1:06 pm

Hey Lynne! Your pics look great...you and DH are a beautiful couple.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 8th July 2010, 1:26 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Thanks Lynn! He said- don't put me on curly nikki either! But secretly, he wanted me to!

Hey KC! Thanks dear! On my way to your house soon! I have always written poetry, but I'm just starting to do performance poetry. Are you on FB? If so, add me (Lynne Wise). I posted a video there.

I am and I will add you later this evening. FB is blocked at my job (lol)
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 8th July 2010, 7:38 pm

Hey Poetic...I wondered the same thing...do you do spoken word events? Git it! :-)

Love the pic of you & the hub! He know he want to be on Curly Nikki! LOL

I'm gonna check you out on fb, too...I'd like to see you speak. When you get a friend request from Renon Lyons...that's me! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 8th July 2010, 8:49 pm

LOL! I think so too Ryl! He denies it but he is loving on his hair right now!

I'll look for both of you ladies! I am trying to develop myself with spoken word but I struggle with memorizing my writing... Sad AND I'm trying to get there. So, let me know your thoughts!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 9th July 2010, 12:53 am

Hey ladies- I just remembered I changed my name to Lynne Rachell on FB! Sorry about that!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 9th July 2010, 1:56 am

Hello Poeticly,

Cute holiday weekend pics.
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 9th July 2010, 8:12 am

Hey curlsunfurled! Thank you very much! Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th July 2010, 10:05 am

I LOVE the pic of you and honey! Beautiful couple!! AND those curls were o on point! I love it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 9th July 2010, 12:08 pm

Okay, there is just TOO MUCH fabulosity going on in this pic:

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Dsc_0210

lookin' good chica!

This weather has been kicking my arse, it's not cool (literally and figuratively) Laughing.

Just stopping by to say hi!
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 9th July 2010, 6:28 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Hey Lynne! Your pics look great...you and DH are a beautiful couple.
Hey LaToya, did I say thanks!? Well, THANKS!!

sweetdrk1 wrote:I LOVE the pic of you and honey! Beautiful couple!! AND those curls were o on point! I love it!
Thanks Sweet! I need to recreate Saturdays hair!

Muz wrote: Okay, there is just TOO MUCH fabulosity going on in this pic: Thanks Muz!

lookin' good chica!

This weather has been kicking my arse, it's not cool (literally and figuratively) Laughing.

Just stopping by to say hi!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 9th July 2010, 6:43 pm

Hey Poetic!!

I keep seeing your avi around town, so I decided to stop by.....don't know if I've ever been to your place. First of all, you and your hair are BEAUTIFUL!!! Secondly, Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Lol at your husband!!! Everytime I tell my boyfriend about a new product, oil mix, basically anything hair related that I want to try, he wants to know how its gonna benefit HIS hair, when I'm gonna do HIS hair, why ain't HIS hair growing......these dudes are something else. LOL

Have a good weekend
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 9th July 2010, 10:45 pm

just stopping by the hair is fab the pic with you and your honey is soooooo cute make a picture perfect couple
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th July 2010, 12:25 am

Your WnG looked great! You had curls, I saw them. Your twistouts are always on point!

You and your DH make a handsome couple!

Love the pictures of you in the car--light shining in added a little something extra Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 14 Icon_wink !
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 11th July 2010, 7:02 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Hey Lynne! Your pics look great...you and DH are a beautiful couple.

Ditto! You are looking fab in your pics.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 11th July 2010, 7:37 pm

Thougth I would drop by and say hi! Love your holiday pics as well!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 11th July 2010, 8:41 pm

Hey Poetic...

It's been a minute, but I see you've still been rockin those curls!!! I love the picture of you and your hubby. He acts like my son....using my products on his hair. He managed to get away with one thing that really worked better on his hair than it did mine!! Too funny...

Look for a friend request from me on FB...Deborah Burton Eldridge Oh...you found me!!! I confirmed!!!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 11th July 2010, 8:53 pm

Hey sweetie!!! Adorable pics of you and hubby! He's lovin' on this hair now, huh? I wonder why...hmmm! You're good influence on him. Smile I love those pic of you in the shades, diva!! I need to find you on FB and check out your poetry...I love artsy things like that. That's so cool!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next