CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

+46
BlondeByDesire
iri9109
NhappyJackie
cyclingchick
jlowman1
tiffyd
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
coilykinks
priceless
swoodward
nattyblog
Intelligentbeauty
curly-me-naturally
Neems
LaToya28
curlsunfurled
LadyMika
mstokes2008
Serenity23
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
Curly_Aquarius
Nikcoils
TMS
ktoliver5303
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
NubieNatty
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
CocaColaCutie
krazy coils
KinkyNappyHappy
jcanalena79
Muz
newcurlieque
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
bholmes87
CrissyQ
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
mochamoments
poeticlyspkng
50 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 28 Empty Well, hello curl world!

Post by poeticlyspkng 23rd March 2011, 2:14 pm

Hard to believe, or perhaps not so hard to believe I haven't visited since February! Not much has been going on honestly. I'm still natural and I'm not looking back. I'm looking AHEAD! My hair has grown, I've had the ends trimmed, worn it straight... Dabbled in products, mostly stuck to my routine... BUT- decided to stick with Curls for now. I tried the Whipped Cream. Hated it. My hair hated it. It was hard, dry and crunchy...

Full review here:
http://girlswithglassesrock.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-oh-my-whole-month-has-gone-by-curls.html

Wrote to the company about it... They asked for a picture of my hair and suggested I try the Souffle, which CN uses. And I like it so far- will be doing a review soon...

Aside from that, I've just been working out like crazy and working hard on the job which has suddenly become a source of stress. Hate that. But the workouts keep me sane. I stopped doing boot camp but I continue to work out. I think I've lost a total of 12 pounds since I began this quest in January. I'm almost officially flat chested! Ugh!! I cherished my fatty cleavage probably more than I should have. LOL! People keep saying I should lift weights but that scares me...

So, I'm going to be on here off and on today catching up. I miss you guys!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 28 Empty Re: Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

Post by freckledmom4 23rd March 2011, 2:26 pm

I was wondering where you have been:) Glad to see that all is going well.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 28 Empty Re: Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

Post by cyclingchick 23rd March 2011, 2:30 pm

Glad to see you back...and congrats on your weight loss! cheers
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd March 2011, 3:01 pm

Is that how I get rid of these jugs!? Dang I am moving into the gym! Hmph! Your absence didn't seem so long to me because I see you on fb! I will check out the blog later
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 23rd March 2011, 3:05 pm

LMAO @ Sweet! Man! I wish there was a way to transfer what we don't want. Like in grade school... I'll trade you some of my.... for some of your... In my case- I'll give up some of these glutes (only some- my husband likes the rest- lol) for some of your "jugs". LOL! Too funny!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 23rd March 2011, 4:44 pm

Hey PS congrats on the weight loss, I happy to say I lost enough weight that one of my rings were able to slip off my finger yesterday....6 years of me blaming it on having my daddies fat fingers! My Hubby was like now maybe I can get you a new one Smile
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th March 2011, 3:48 am

HI.........(WAVING) Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28