CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

+46
BlondeByDesire
iri9109
NhappyJackie
cyclingchick
jlowman1
tiffyd
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
coilykinks
priceless
swoodward
nattyblog
Intelligentbeauty
curly-me-naturally
Neems
LaToya28
curlsunfurled
LadyMika
mstokes2008
Serenity23
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
Curly_Aquarius
Nikcoils
TMS
ktoliver5303
CurlsGalore
SheeTacular
NubieNatty
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
DvaAuNaturel
CocaColaCutie
krazy coils
KinkyNappyHappy
jcanalena79
Muz
newcurlieque
Lynnieluve
TheRYL1
bholmes87
CrissyQ
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
mochamoments
poeticlyspkng
50 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 21 Empty Re: Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

Post by cyclingchick 20th September 2010, 1:25 am

Hair looks awesome and congrats on the weight loss Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates - Page 21 Empty Re: Poeticlyspkng - Curls Cashmere Curls and Whipped Cream review, pics and updates

Post by poeticlyspkng 20th September 2010, 10:38 am

Lynnieluve wrote:Love the new Avi!!!

Thanks Lynnie and Cyclingchick! I am working hard on this weight loss thing... And I felt my new avi captured the changes in my face and the success of hair on Saturday in one sweep! Wink
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 20th September 2010, 11:38 am

Girl you are looking gud! keep up the good work with the hair and exercise. dance
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 20th September 2010, 12:31 pm

Love the new avi!!!! Congrats on your weight loss success.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th September 2010, 1:49 pm

Beautiful avatar! WERK IT!!!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th September 2010, 1:53 pm

I saw the Avatar and came running! You look beautiful!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 20th September 2010, 4:13 pm

me 2!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 20th September 2010, 4:53 pm

Congrats on hitting the 10 lb mark. I like the big fuzzy hair and the clumpy braidout look! good looks on you!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 20th September 2010, 10:23 pm

CrissyQ wrote:Girl you are looking gud! keep up the good work with the hair and exercise. dance

Thanks Crissy!! I'm keeping at it!

NhappyJackie wrote:Love the new avi!!!! Congrats on your weight loss success.
Thanks NhappyJ. I appreciate it. I am so happy to finally shed some of these pounds!

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Beautiful avatar! WERK IT!!!
Thanks Chrs! Now as soon as I get some superfly earrings and step up my make up game I might just be able to keep up with you! Wink

sweetdrk1 wrote:I saw the Avatar and came running! You look beautiful!
Thanks Sweet! I stopped by today!

iri9109 wrote:
me 2!
Thanks Iri!

CocaColaCutie wrote:Congrats on hitting the 10 lb mark. I like the big fuzzy hair and the clumpy braidout look! good looks on you!
Thanks CCC! Its fun to try something a little new! And yes, the 10lbs! A long time in the making!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 21st September 2010, 2:54 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote: I've been lurking thru your thread for a while. You've had great weight loss and hair transition. When I began last year, I did it the same way but I fell off, and then I fell and broke my wrist. Trying to get back in the game now. Have a fantastic week!

I know how hard it is to get back into the swing of things. I've had so many ups and downs over the years...and you added an injury to the mix! You'll get back on track. There are so many of us that are on a hair/weight loss journey...lots of support. Good stuff Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st September 2010, 7:25 pm

It's so hard with my schedule to get back to the fitness center, but I'm so happy for you with your weight loss. You are looking GOOD!! **I hit you up on fb too** Anyway...I say your avatar and I knew before I left work I had to get over here.

Looking good Poetic keep it up!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st September 2010, 8:10 pm

GOT DMN GIRL!!! Shocked i seen ur avi on my thread n im like **singing** WHO'S THAT GIIIIIIIRL!!! u are servin me At-Tee-Tude honey!! fierceness bytch, mmmm k gurlfriend!! whats the muthaphkn T gurl Razz (if i were a boy, i'd be soooo gay)

anyhoo, i use the vatika frostin in the same way i use coconut oil cuz thats mainly what it is. i love it. she sent it to me this summer in a bottle w/the application tip and i like it cuz its easier for me to distribute throughout my scalp but i also want the jar for when i use it all over my booody!! oooow!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 21st September 2010, 8:46 pm

Hey Poeticly,
Your new avi is FAB-U-LOUS! I had to stop by to tell you that you and Thelma are looking good. I just love your twistouts.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 21st September 2010, 10:51 pm

I know how hard it is to get back into the swing of things. I've had so many ups and downs over the years...and you added an injury to the mix! You'll get back on track. There are so many of us that are on a hair/weight loss journey...lots of support. Good stuff
Hey Cycling, thanks! I definitely grateful for the support!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:It's so hard with my schedule to get back to the fitness center, but I'm so happy for you with your weight loss. You are looking GOOD!! **I hit you up on fb too** Anyway...I say your avatar and I knew before I left work I had to get over here.

Looking good Poetic keep it up!!
Hey girl, thank ya, thank ya, thank ya! Gotta take care of the temple... Just choosing what comes first. You can do it too. Come on back to the working-toward-fitness side! And thanks for your comments on FB and viewing my hair album. It's great to see the progress.

NubieNatty wrote:GOT DMN GIRL!!! Shocked i seen ur avi on my thread n im like **singing** WHO'S THAT GIIIIIIIRL!!! u are servin me At-Tee-Tude honey!! fierceness bytch, mmmm k gurlfriend!! whats the muthaphkn T gurl Razz (if i were a boy, i'd be soooo gay)

anyhoo, i use the vatika frostin in the same way i use coconut oil cuz thats mainly what it is. i love it. she sent it to me this summer in a bottle w/the application tip and i like it cuz its easier for me to distribute throughout my scalp but i also want the jar for when i use it all over my booody!! oooow!!
LMBO!!!!! Nubie- I feel honored that you came by here and graced me with one of your awesome reviews on one of my pics! No joke! Very funny and very flattering! Thanks for the info on vatika frosting. I like stuff with coconut in it too. Need to give it a go. Might be my 2nd order off the ground. Getting that Oyin burnt sugar pomade first, per your review!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Poeticly,
Your new avi is FAB-U-LOUS! I had to stop by to tell you that you and Thelma are looking good. I just love your twistouts.
Hey Dva- thanks so much! Thelma has been behaving nicely lately and I am beyond pleased!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 22nd September 2010, 11:06 am

Good Morning Poeticlyspkng....Just passing through
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 24th September 2010, 5:10 pm

Hey, just wanted to let you know they have EVOO on sale for $3.99 at CVS Smile

Oh, and if you like Pumpkin Pie nearly as much as I do, SugarDaddys has a Pumpkin Pie Blondie that is DELICIOUS. All it was missing was some Cool Whip. LOL
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 24th September 2010, 5:31 pm

NhappyJackie wrote:Good Morning Poeticlyspkng....Just passing through
Hey Jackie! How's your week going?!

Muz wrote: Hey, just wanted to let you know they have EVOO on sale for $3.99 at CVS Smile

Oh, and if you like Pumpkin Pie nearly as much as I do, SugarDaddys has a Pumpkin Pie Blondie that is DELICIOUS. All it was missing was some Cool Whip. LOL
Muz- that's not right! Don't even mention that darned SugarDaddys! That place is treachorously GREAT!!! I stay as far away as I can! LOL
I will check out that EVOO- I need some more!
And lastly- I have envy of your length. Especially in the back! Man!

Ladies I have been wearing my hair in a puff for the last few days to keep up with my workouts. Can't have that sweat sitting on my scalp mixing with product. Ugh! Funny that's a topic on CN today. Anyway, I'll post pics later. I'll probably put twists in tonight if I feel like it. See ya
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 24th September 2010, 6:38 pm

You look great.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 24th September 2010, 7:53 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:
Muz wrote: Hey, just wanted to let you know they have EVOO on sale for $3.99 at CVS Smile

Muz- that's not right! Don't even mention that darned SugarDaddys! That place is treachorously GREAT!!! I stay as far away as I can! LOL
I will check out that EVOO- I need some more!
And lastly- I have envy of your length. Especially in the back! Man!

HA! Well I love SugarDaddy's and I'm not going to deny myself since I usually only get over there once in a while. But that Pumpkin Pie Blondie is THE TRUTH! LOL I shall be getting those until they stop making them, then it's back to my Drunken Chunky Blondieds Wink Oh, and I'm pretty sure your hair is longer than mine.
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 25th September 2010, 1:27 am

Hey Poeticly,

You asked me about the sunflower oil I use in the OCM method in Curlsgalore thread. When I first started doing the OCM it recommended Olive oil in combination with the Castor Oil but the EVOO was too heavy on my skin and the Sunflower is similar to Olive Oil but lighter. TTYL
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 25th September 2010, 2:38 pm

Love your avatar! You can tell your personality says "My hair is fly!" Smile
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st October 2010, 1:43 am

Serenity23 wrote:Love your avatar! You can tell your personality says "My hair is fly!" Smile

I totally agree. You look Fabulous!! cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st October 2010, 7:40 am

Hey Girl....A Puff!!! I can't wait to see the pictures. I love puffs, but I'm on a no puff challenge for 30 days...I have 25 more days to go!! LOL I have an addiction to straightness...so I want to really embrace my kinks and lack of curls so no puff for a minute...so please share so I can drool over yours!!

I am going to get back on the fitness bandwagon...I will start doing my workout DVD's at home until my schedule or limo services for Xander slows down a bit...so I'm not out yet!!!

Have a great day!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 1st October 2010, 1:01 pm

Hey PS, just stopping by to see whats going on. Hope you and thelma are hangin in there. TTYL
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 1st October 2010, 9:26 pm

Have a great weekend!
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next