CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by MahoganyCurls 24th March 2010, 12:15 pm

Erica5417 wrote:I've been dying to try that brand of products. TJ Maxx carries them sometimes but they are still too expensive even there! Now, you're tempting me. Also, I'm sure you've posted it somewhere but I need to know what kind of regimen has your skin looking so amazing.
Yes, it is pretty awesome. It dries crunchy but you can just scrunch that out if you do not like it...Thank you! I just clean my face every morning and night with Olay faoming facial cleanser and use Ambi moisturizer with SPF 30..that is pretty much it.. and drink plenty of water! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_biggrin

LaToya28 wrote:Your hair looks great MC! I am a follower of yours on Youtube and I also remember you from the old Healthy Textures...your relaxed hair was beautiful then too.

I still have some texlaxed ends and I think I'm going to take your suggestion and just get rid of them now. That will prevent me from having to cut them off later.

Thank you! Hey! How are you doing?!?!?! Good ol' HT days! Lol! Another former healthy texture member is natural too, do you remember Lamanda? Anyway, yes, i would remove them now, it will be a lot easier to go ahead and start with a clean slate by removing those ends!!!

sweetdrk1 wrote:MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_cheers WOWWeee!!! Love the new Avatar!! Look at dem curls!! OMG!!! I think I will have to check Bumble and Bumble out! You have another winner!! Your hair is beautiful!!!

Thanks sweet! you are so funny! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_lol
newcurlieque wrote:Hey MC

Love you avatar, Man I can't wait till I get some more hair lol!!!

Thank you! Trust me, you will have it before you know it! Time flies!

NaturalNixon wrote:You are just too cute for words! I hope after 1 year my wash and go's look half as good as yours.

So you are leaving Germany?? I use to live there for 3 years when my stepdad was in the Army. LOVED IT!

Ummmm where do I need to send money to so that you can mail me some gummies from Germany. They was the BEST!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Lol

Thank you! lol! Aww thanks, it will..Yes, we are..been here for 3 years! So excited to get back home! Those gummies are yummy! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_razz
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by LaToya28 24th March 2010, 12:21 pm

Yes, I do remember LaManda! She's a member of another hairboard that I'm on. Do you remember Diana? She's also natural now...she goes by countrychickd on some sites. I'm sure there are many more former HT ladies that have gone natural...I love it! One day we'll be the majority MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_biggrin

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th March 2010, 12:28 pm

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 617583 placed my order...even with shipping it was less than $20 bucks! I LOVE you Jess!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 24th March 2010, 12:32 pm

Jess I am SERIOUS about those gummies!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 617583 I need you to mail me some. I will send you whatever product you want AND pay for shipping. LMAO! (Yes it is that serious)
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 24th March 2010, 12:41 pm

That av, that av, that av.......is Gawgous Honey!!!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th March 2010, 1:08 pm

Love the results from Bumble and Bumble!!

You have officially been added to the list with CurlieCutes and Serenity23....beautiful smile.

Love the new avatar!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 24th March 2010, 1:13 pm

Those curls are super-defined!!! PP was right ... you *are* too cute for words sunny!!! I might look into that product, though I'm not a fan of the crunchy feel. However, my WnGs haven't been looking good at all lately, so I'm open to revisiting old rules Smile.
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 24th March 2010, 1:16 pm

Hi MC,

I'm a little late catching up. Your hair is still cute whether you use KCCC or Bumble and Bumble. Your son is adorable as are your cousins -- very cute family. Your new avi is gorgeous.

I just began to re-experiment with KCKT and KCCC. LOOOVVVEE how my hair looks with this combo. I don't think the 2 together are good on my hair everyday -- it tends to dry my hair over time. Going to see Alicia Keys tonight with my hubby so used both today b/c it's a special occassion. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_biggrin

I may need to look into the B&B mouse. Hmmmmm . . . MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Lol
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by hurjurnee 24th March 2010, 2:33 pm

Hey MC,

I'm fairly new to this site, but I've got to tell you...your hair is bea-u-ti-ful!!! Thanks for helping out all of the curlies. I will definitely have to try that mousse!
hurjurnee
hurjurnee

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 24th March 2010, 2:42 pm

Love the new avi!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 24th March 2010, 3:05 pm

The curl definition is out of this world! Gorgeous!
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 24th March 2010, 5:09 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Yes, I do remember LaManda! She's a member of another hairboard that I'm on. Do you remember Diana? She's also natural now...she goes by countrychickd on some sites. I'm sure there are many more former HT ladies that have gone natural...I love it! One day we'll be the majority MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_biggrin

Yes! Diana, is actually one of my YT subbies! It is awesome! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_biggrin

sweetdrk1 wrote:MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 617583 placed my order...even with shipping it was less than $20 bucks! I LOVE you Jess!!
I love you too! Yay! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_cool MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 617583
NaturalNixon wrote:Jess I am SERIOUS about those gummies!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 617583 I need you to mail me some. I will send you whatever product you want AND pay for shipping. LMAO! (Yes it is that serious)

Lol! Okay, I will have to see if the gummy lady is still at the BX. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_smile

NhappyJackie wrote:That av, that av, that av.......is Gawgous Honey!!!!!
Thank you!
Lynnieluve wrote:Love the results from Bumble and Bumble!!

You have officially been added to the list with CurlieCutes and Serenity23....beautiful smile.

Love the new avatar!!
Thank you! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_biggrin
jcanalena79 wrote:Those curls are super-defined!!! PP was right ... you *are* too cute for words sunny!!! I might look into that product, though I'm not a fan of the crunchy feel. However, my WnGs haven't been looking good at all lately, so I'm open to revisiting old rules Smile.
Thank you! Yes, i dries crunchy, but if you do not like it, you can scrunch it out MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_biggrin and the curls will still look great!
sunbaby wrote:Hi MC,

I'm a little late catching up. Your hair is still cute whether you use KCCC or Bumble and Bumble. Your son is adorable as are your cousins -- very cute family. Your new avi is gorgeous.

I just began to re-experiment with KCKT and KCCC. LOOOVVVEE how my hair looks with this combo. I don't think the 2 together are good on my hair everyday -- it tends to dry my hair over time. Going to see Alicia Keys tonight with my hubby so used both today b/c it's a special occassion. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_biggrin

I may need to look into the B&B mouse. Hmmmmm . . . MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Lol
Thank you! Enjoy the AK concert! I bet it will be awesome! And so will your hair!
hurjurnee wrote:Hey MC,

I'm fairly new to this site, but I've got to tell you...your hair is bea-u-ti-ful!!! Thanks for helping out all of the curlies. I will definitely have to try that mousse!

Thank you! Welcome!
Juices-n-Berries wrote:Love the new avi!
Thanks girl, i love yours too!
tiashauntee wrote:The curl definition is out of this world! Gorgeous!
Thanks, Tia!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 24th March 2010, 5:12 pm

Here is my hair now after applying the BnB mousse this morning. I scrunched a little to get rid of the crunchiness and my hair is now soft and still has the shine! I think I am in love! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Herz

8 hours later....(BTW, i think this stuff is great for the humidity)

Please excuse the clothes on the bed! Lol!!!

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 01810
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 24th March 2010, 5:18 pm

Did you have to go through and define your curls? No matter what product I use, I have to go through and define my curls to get a good WnG. That's why I don't wear them much. But with my 4a/b/3c hair I guess definition is not going to be easy, maybe when it gets longer.

And it actually looks like your hair is bigger dry. I love it!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 24th March 2010, 6:12 pm

That mousse did you good girl! Loves it! Lord give me the strength to not order from that amazon link Sweet posted!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 24th March 2010, 6:16 pm

Wow, your curls dried super defined. It almost looks like you took a curling iron and made drop curls all over your head MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_lol

JUST FABULOUS!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 24th March 2010, 6:18 pm

Hi, question. When you did your chop. What products did you use? if you remember.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Yellagirlcurls 24th March 2010, 6:51 pm

Seriously beautimous!!! I love the definition of the curls. I'm sure you said, but was this a WnG? I watched like 5 of your videos last night! Love them!!! They are so helpful.
Yellagirlcurls
Yellagirlcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mochamoments 24th March 2010, 7:28 pm

Lovely Pics!
mochamoments
mochamoments

http://www.mochamomentsmom.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th March 2010, 8:03 pm

That mousse did u good. im always lookin at your hair like WHY in the world did u EVER get or need a perm???? especially with it being so fine.

Yea with a price tag $27 for a 3.5oz can of mousse i would be mad as shizzle if it didnt work magic to my head but noooo low and behold ms. sweet's gotta come in and counter act with her price of $12 from amazon (loves amazon, i got soooo much crap in my cart from shoes, purses to now the discontinued planter's chocolate cashews...yes im obsessed)!! YALL NEED TO STOP IT...the temptation is killin me.

SN: i see u Nixon, that twa is growin and creepin up on us...good job!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 23 Icon_cool
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 24th March 2010, 9:54 pm

Oh.My.Goodness!! That definition is insane!! I'm co-signing with everybody else - you most def have another winner with this product Smile

SN: I'm sooooo excited for you to be able to come home and spend time with your family bounce Razz bounce I'm sure you'll have a blast!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th March 2010, 10:20 pm

MahoganyCurls wrote:

This looks like a spiral/rod set!!! So cute!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th March 2010, 10:29 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
MahoganyCurls wrote:

This looks like a spiral/rod set!!! So cute!!
I was thinking the same exact thing! OMG!! I absolutely love this!! Is this day one? Is the last pic after it's 100% dry vs the earlier pics? ok I went back and answered my own questions!!! OMG!! I can't wait till mine comes!! going back to read the technique you used!! bounce
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 25th March 2010, 12:42 am

Yeah what they said! hahahaha
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th March 2010, 12:52 am

That definitely doesn't look like an ordinary wash and go. I thought you got a straw set too! Those curls are WORKING IT girl!!!!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next