CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteé
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by tiashaunteé 1st April 2010, 2:17 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Get the switch! Switch in hand!
DID---NT ------I---TELL---YOU----TO---ST---O---P----PLAY-----ING.........lol

lol!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by BlondeByDesire 1st April 2010, 2:24 pm

Only in your dreams ... The natural hair police is out in full force ... Thanks KNH
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st April 2010, 2:25 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Get the switch! Switch in hand!
DID---NT ------I---TELL---YOU----TO---ST---O---P----PLAY-----ING.........
Now go put your head under the water and post those pics.....lol

*holding her in place* get the water hose IB. Perm my eye!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 1st April 2010, 3:05 pm

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 00140

Ha! April Fools! The comments were Hilarious!!!!!!! I would NEVER relax my hair again...it will be a cold day in hell before that happens!

IB: Ha!!! OMG soooooooooooooo funny! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_razz You called it!

KNH: I am so sorry, you had me worried... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_lol

Sweet: WTH? I Look darker, LMAO!!!!!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_razz that was the funniest thing I read about this post.."the house look differently and she looks darker...ha ha ha buwhahahahahaha!

BDB: I really do have dreams (nightmares) about getting a relaxer!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Lol

Yall, had me rolling!

Anyway, the picture with the red was from '08...relaxed hair...the black tee pic is from my rollerset...

So funny!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by prettysunshyne 1st April 2010, 3:17 pm

WRONG!!! JUST WRONG!!! LOLOLOLOL
prettysunshyne
prettysunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 1st April 2010, 3:24 pm

prettysunshyne wrote:WRONG!!! JUST WRONG!!! LOLOLOLOL

lol!!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st April 2010, 3:28 pm

MC you have a afro, a curly afro. Your volume is fabulous!
Please do not take this the wrong way, but I really didn't think your hair could do this. With your soft and silky texture....lol
I love it. You look HOT.

BTW---- if you ever pull that stunt again, I am going to buy a plane ticket right to your house....lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 1st April 2010, 3:29 pm

MahoganyCurls wrote:MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 00140

Ha! April Fools! The comments were Hilarious!!!!!!! I would NEVER relax my hair again...it will be a cold day in hell before that happens!

IB: Ha!!! OMG soooooooooooooo funny! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_razz You called it!

KNH: I am so sorry, you had me worried... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_lol

Sweet: WTH? I Look darker, LMAO!!!!!!!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_razz that was the funniest thing I read about this post.."the house look differently and she looks darker...ha ha ha buwhahahahahaha!

BDB: I really do have dreams (nightmares) about getting a relaxer!! MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Lol

Yall, had me rolling!

Anyway, the picture with the red was from '08...relaxed hair...the black tee pic is from my rollerset...

So funny!

That pic is more like it. You had me scared for a few miuntes there. Love your curly fro, girl.

Good call IB.
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 1st April 2010, 3:30 pm

MahoganyCurls wrote:MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 00140
So funny!

I told you about that curly fro!!! HAWT, HAWT, HAWT!!! afro
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 1st April 2010, 3:30 pm

I just made a stimulating deep conditioning mask. I found it on NC.com

this mask suppose to moisturize and stimulate hair growth...

Ingredients:

1/2 cup of water

1/2 of coconut milk

1/2 cup of orange juice

advocado

4tbs of hot sauce (this stimulate hair growth)

1 cup of aloe vera gel

1tbs of ground cinnamon for stregthening

1tsp of oatmeal (moisture)

put everything in a blender and it should make a nice paste

apply to wet hair!

your hair should have a lot of shine, moisture, and bounce, will post results later...

Last edited by MahoganyCurls on 1st April 2010, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 1st April 2010, 3:40 pm

Hot sauce??? I could see the dog trying to like my hair...he already eats it if I leave any laying around after detangling.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by prettysunshyne 1st April 2010, 3:51 pm

tiashauntee wrote:Hot sauce??? I could see the dog trying to like my hair...he already eats it if I leave any laying around after detangling.

LOL @ eats it if I leave any laying around after detangling!
prettysunshyne
prettysunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 1st April 2010, 3:55 pm

tiashauntee wrote:Hot sauce??? I could see the dog trying to like my hair...he already eats it if I leave any laying around after detangling.

It's probably another april fool's stunt...y'all could try that, but I ain't putting no hot sauce in my head no matter how much growth it's supposed to stimulate.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 1st April 2010, 4:02 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:

It's probably another april fool's stunt...y'all could try that, but I ain't putting no hot sauce in my head no matter how much growth it's supposed to stimulate.

I can't eat it so I'm not putting it on my head (SN: hot sauce - Texas Pete- is made right here in NC!) lol!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st April 2010, 4:02 pm

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Notfun10

Look at that beautiful hair, don't do that again. I was like she always said her Hubby likes it str8 but she be giving him the business so she wouldn't do that right? Then I was like oooo she is going home and the family has never seen since she did the BC..but she said she wasn't worried about her mom and her aunt. You had my head spining!! You know I MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Herz those curls of yours! That latest pic is the truth.

LOL @ my comments I was like, wait something it's time to get into detective mode.

IB when you get the ticket let me know, I am going with you! LOL
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 1st April 2010, 4:06 pm

I think it's another April Fools joke! I saw some lady on yt do something like that and I was like MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Suspect MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Affraid cause my simple self believed it. Nice try MC MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 1st April 2010, 4:22 pm

Why you play so much MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_sad !!!!! (running off crying like a baby)
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 1st April 2010, 4:43 pm

Yall, had me rolling!

So funny!

LOL!!! Gurl..you're a trip!!!!

Your hair looks feirce!!! (snapping) Work it!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 1st April 2010, 4:50 pm

I knew that it was an April fools joke!I saw that pic of you with a perm before on one of your videos! And your hair is to full and thick on the pic that you did when you straightened your hair with rollers!LOL. P.S. I been doin twists and twist outs using your method and I love it! I have so much confidence in my hair now!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 1st April 2010, 5:48 pm

NhappyJackie wrote:Why you play so much MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Icon_sad !!!!! (running off crying like a baby)
lol! Ya'll are too funny!!!!!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 1st April 2010, 6:24 pm

That was a good one. I should have known ppl been getting me all day. MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 32 Lol
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 1st April 2010, 6:51 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:

I can't eat it so I'm not putting it on my head (SN: hot sauce - Texas Pete- is made right here in NC!) lol!

Its here in Winston. I pass the factory all the time. They have a rib fest coming up this month actually. Its pretty big lol
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 1st April 2010, 6:56 pm

cocoeuro wrote:

Yall, had me rolling!

So funny!

LOL!!! Gurl..you're a trip!!!!

Your hair looks feirce!!! (snapping) Work it!!!
I totally agree! You are stunning MC Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st April 2010, 6:56 pm

MahoganyCurls wrote:I just made a stimulating deep conditioning mask. I found it on NC.com

this mask suppose to moisturize and stimulate hair growth...

Ingredients:

1/2 cup of water

1/2 of coconut milk

1/2 cup of orange juice

advocado

4tbs of hot sauce (this stimulate hair growth)

1 cup of aloe vera gel

1tbs of ground cinnamon for stregthening

1tsp of oatmeal (moisture)

put everything in a blender and it should make a nice paste

apply to wet hair!

your hair should have a lot of shine, moisture, and bounce, will post results later...

This has to be a joke! April Fools.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 1st April 2010, 7:04 pm

OMG!! I have to start getting on here during the day. That'll be my break during the work day because I miss so much if I don't check up on everything. MC on here talking crazy about relaxing her hair and pranking folks. Felt my pressure rising... lol! Glad IB and Tia pulled out the switch. You deserved that....trying to fool us. So wrong... lol! Girl, you're a trip. Razz
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next