CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

+75
Janet36603
Deva_87
talljournalist
.:Eden:.
caracara01
melbelle81
Karyn
prettysunshyne
KeishaMac
LOVELYREAN
MellowOne
jlowman1
DvaAuNaturel
Muz
Nikcoils
RissaRae
Yellagirlcurls
hurjurnee
NaturalNixon
newcurlieque
LaToya28
Erica5417
poeticlyspkng
CurlCita
SheeTacular
CrissyQ
mstokes2008
jamaicacurl
truet
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
TerraD
NubieNatty
Ameenah
Vee
krazy coils
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
exhale1913
CocoEuro
SimplyShainee
Winnielours
sunbaby
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
Mz. Thang
d.denise
Cherry: extraordinary!
cutephantasm
Shauny
p_nuttie43
bholmes87
Pinkrage
SisterBoyd
CombatCurls
traveljunkie08
Reeree1224
Miss CurlyT
MsJay1121
Juices-n-Berries
dajewel
CurlsGalore
adiaha
curly+kinky+fierce
Lynnieluve
AfrikanLatina
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Corygentri
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
MahoganyCurls
79 posters

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 41 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by sunbaby 24th May 2010, 6:36 pm

Hi MC,

Glad you and the family made it back safely. Enjoy your time in GA.

Also, your new avi pic is very pretty.
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 41 Empty Re: MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!)

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th May 2010, 5:30 am

Hey MC,
welcome back!! Your hair as grown up and out since you left us. I love it!!! Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 25th May 2010, 5:28 pm

MahoganyCurls wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:Welcome back!!! I know how you feel about having your own place....especially when you've had your own place then have to go back to momma nem house.

So do you all move in August to......I forgot where you said your hubby would be stationed...but is that in August?

Yes, i dont mind staying with them, but it is NOTHING like your own place! Lol!!! At least i have my own room and it is extra comfy for me...thanks to my momma! Smile

Yes, you are correct, we leave in late august early september for Colorado Springs, so i am enjoying this time with family until we make our next move! I am really excited about CO springs... MahoganyCurls- Herllo!!!! (In Madea's voice....lol!) - Page 41 Icon_biggrin

I completely you do just miss you own place
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 1st June 2010, 7:02 pm

Welcome back!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deva_87 1st August 2010, 9:44 pm

hello I was looking for a few of your videos on youtube and i couldnt find any of them except for the ones on naturallycurly.com.
Did you delete them? i was hoping to find one with you doing a flexi rod set.
Deva_87
Deva_87

http://members.fotki.com/Deva87/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 3rd August 2010, 1:01 pm

Deva_87 wrote:hello I was looking for a few of your videos on youtube and i couldnt find any of them except for the ones on naturallycurly.com.
Did you delete them? i was hoping to find one with you doing a flexi rod set.

She wrote a letter on the front page of CN. SHe closed her YT account but gave NIkki the vids for her archieves. So you can probably find the videos here.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by HairKandi 3rd February 2011, 1:01 am

Hey Lady!
I've been trying to view your video but for some reason I'm unable to. Have you taken it down? Am I doing something wrong. I enjoy your videos keep it up!
HairKandi
HairKandi

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyEJ 22nd February 2011, 5:11 pm

Jess was a huge help in my natural process, so I will be so happy when she starts posting videos again. Who is on youtube??? I have finally done my first natural hair video. Just an intro for now, check it out at https://www.youtube.com/user/EJHALO flower
NaturallyEJ
NaturallyEJ

http://naturallyej.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd February 2011, 5:28 pm

NaturallyEJ wrote:Jess was a huge help in my natural process, so I will be so happy when she starts posting videos again. Who is on youtube??? I have finally done my first natural hair video. Just an intro for now, check it out at https://www.youtube.com/user/EJHALO flower

She won't be posting videos on youtube. CurlyNikki posted a letter from her about a week or so ago. She does have a blog of her own now. You can keep up with her there.

www.loveyourcurls.blogspot.com
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyEJ 22nd February 2011, 5:35 pm

thanks so much!

Lynnieluve wrote:
NaturallyEJ wrote:Jess was a huge help in my natural process, so I will be so happy when she starts posting videos again. Who is on youtube??? I have finally done my first natural hair video. Just an intro for now, check it out at https://www.youtube.com/user/EJHALO flower

She won't be posting videos on youtube. CurlyNikki posted a letter from her about a week or so ago. She does have a blog of her own now. You can keep up with her there.

www.loveyourcurls.blogspot.com
NaturallyEJ
NaturallyEJ

http://naturallyej.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd February 2011, 12:01 am

Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41