CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE

+18
slimwithabs
Fleur
CarlaAR
Ladybird
MsJay1121
princesspen
rayray19
krissyc39
KeAnia
Ambitious_Tiff
Berry3674
Thinice
ladygogohot
Butterfly125
The Raw Twinkie
CiaE
misskris
MissyCee
22 posters

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

NEW CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE - Page 11 Empty Re: NEW CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE

Post by Butterfly125 10th February 2011, 9:31 pm

@Tiff - OMG, yes, yes, yes, it is sooooo much easier Very Happy. I am really loving the way I can just wash it again and start over if I don't like a style, and I love that I can use whatever products I want to without concern for how my relaxed ends are going to act. I love that I can just do a wash 'n' go now when something fun to do comes up (since I don't have enough hair to bun). I just love it. But you'll know when it's time for you to do it.

Okay, everybody, I went to Target, and I bought Curls goddess curls botanical curl gel, and Curls passion fruit curl control paste sculpting shine pomade. I'm satisfied Very Happy
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 11th February 2011, 1:21 am

LOLOLLOL Great job Butterfly. Tiff, I think the butter cream is just for moisture. I haven't figured out the sealant moisture thing yet.

Ok, I'm now able to look at this site. Who suggested it anyway?????? DANGER!!!!!!!!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 11th February 2011, 1:38 am

Ok Butterfly, whew!!!!! I couldn't get the site to come up. Guess it wasn't meant to be. And NO I DON'T NEED YOU TELLING ME WHAT IT IS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Thanks though!!! pirat
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 11th February 2011, 2:11 am

LOL@MissyCee...I know, I know. I won't tell you, unless you change your mind, of course. I didn't post the site before, I only mentioned the name of the product. BUT if you want I can tell you the site Wink
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 11th February 2011, 3:13 pm

Funny Butterfly!!! How is everyone today!?????? I'm good. I started doing different things to my hair. I think I really am finally onto something. It's very moist and everything dried so it's not just from wet hair. Normally, when I wash, condish, and stuff, it feels so great and the curls are DEFINED, well today they are still moist and defined. Lete me work out the kinks and I will pass on my secrets........... silent
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 11th February 2011, 4:37 pm

TOTALLY NOT ABOUT HAIR BUT...

I CHECKED MY GRADES TODAY AND I HAVE EARNED ALL A'S!!

Shocked cheers woot! dance run
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 11th February 2011, 4:55 pm

YAY!!!!!, Tiff, that's GREAT!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 11th February 2011, 5:03 pm

Man, I feel a little nutty. I've been worrying myself to death for no reason! I was in the ER til 5 a.m. this morning. For problems all coming from stress. **smh** One day I will learn, lol. Until then, I think I will just pray and medicate, lol.
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 11th February 2011, 5:52 pm

Ohhhh, Tiff, you really shouldn't stress out enough to make yourself sick No You need to develop and implement a de-stress routine. I think I'm gonna take my own advice on that one.
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 11th February 2011, 6:11 pm

Yeah GREAT JOB TIFF!!!!!! Ihope I can get my grades soon!!!

Woooo SAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Repeat about 200 times!!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 11th February 2011, 6:31 pm

Lol, y'all are great ladies! It just never seems like there are enough hours in the day, ya know. My dad actually has to take medicine for his nerves so I assume this comes from him, lol. I been thinking of playing hooky to go get myself a massage... I think that would be an awesome day! I am gonna try really hard to work and save for it. When you come up with your routine, let me know. I am not sure how to go about that... MissyCee do y'all get your grades emailed or posted online?
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 11th February 2011, 7:09 pm

Oh, Tiff, nothing major. Don't want to stress out trying to de-stress...lol! Like...pick a day during the week and block out a time during that day that no matter what that is your block of time that you are going to *fill in the blank* or that you are NOT going to do homework, hair, cleaning, cooking, shopping; NO work of any kind; NO taking care of someone else. This is preferably your "alone" time. Either treat yourself to some kind of spa treatment when you have the money or find a quiet spot away from home where you can just sit and enjoy the weather and read or write or something else mild that you like to do.
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 11th February 2011, 7:21 pm

Okay, y'all, humor me. I am so excited about my hair, and I feel silly posting on stylin' and profilin' where I never talk to anyone, but I have to share this. This is a finger coil I did on Wednesday, and it feels like it could last for days and days (though I will be washing and trying something different tomorrow.) I just love it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 11th February 2011, 9:17 pm

OH! Ok. I see. I thought it was supposed to be like a ritual of some sort. Are you sure you've never ben natural before? Your coils look so perfect and uniform!! I am loving it also! Your hair looks thicker... You may have just big chopped but you lookin' mighty professional there! Cool cheers
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 11th February 2011, 9:26 pm

Hehehehe **blushing** Very Happy Thank you, Tiff!! It feels thicker, too. I'm beginning to think I was wrong about my hair all along and that I may have been judging it based on its damaged state. And, um, yeah, the last time I was natural, I was 12 years old!!! That's a shame! lol!
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambitious_Tiff 11th February 2011, 9:39 pm

LOL! lol! Yeah. Its crazy. I wonder why I didn't opt to stop straightening sooner. Seems like the BC has opened up a whole new world of hair to you. One journey ends and another begins! Lol, you know you're gonna have a magnificent fro in 6-8 months, right? afro
Ambitious_Tiff
Ambitious_Tiff

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 11th February 2011, 9:51 pm

Right, right...lol! I'm looking forward to it afro. Yep, I'll be oiling my scalp tonight with our wonderful CO mixed with rosemary oil.
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 12th February 2011, 12:04 am

Cna I come to your house to get my coils done??? I can get to LV..... You did a wonderful job. I am now having hair envy!!!!!! I wish I could get mine to look like that!!!

My grades will be posted online but he had to read 9 papers and 2 team papers. no final test.
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 12th February 2011, 12:21 am

MissyCee, I would love to do your hair!!! Yes, come to L.V. bounce maybe we could also have a product swap?...lol. Thank you! I'm sure you did a great job in class.
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by CiaE 13th February 2011, 1:13 am

looks lovely @Butterfly

So have u guys gotten any results from the CO... what are your lengths? Do u see any improvement in hair growth since using the oil...? I would share mine except for my hair has been in a PS this whole time lol
CiaE
CiaE

http://napskinkslove.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly125 13th February 2011, 1:32 am

Thanks, CiaE! Yes, we have seen results from the CO. You have to take a look at the previous posts where some of us have measured. I know there's a lot because we talk a lot...lol...but we have seen growth and/or thickening cheers
Butterfly125
Butterfly125

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlaAR 13th February 2011, 2:00 am

I would like to join! Very Happy I'm going to oil my scalp (pretty dry this time of year) with JBCO tonight. Not sure yet how often I should do it, but I will at least after I wash which is twice a week...
CarlaAR
CarlaAR

Back to top Go down

Post by misskris 13th February 2011, 10:56 am

Hey Ladies!!!! I have been MIA for a few days but all is cool. So I just oiled my scalp last night. I wanna blow out my hair, I may do it later today. I really wanna flat iron it but since I have all this oil on my scalp I feel like my hair will catch fire!!!! LOL Wouldn't that be a hot mess!!? Literally!!!! HAHAHahaha!!! Anyway, If I blow it out later I will take pics and post the original blow out pics in the same bra to see if there's a difference. There should be. I refilled my castor oil bottle last night and added more rosemary drops, about 10. I will probably co wash some time this week. Haven't co washed in a while.

And welcome CarlaAR!!! We're glad to have you. And to everyone else, sorry if I missed you I just haven't gone back to read what I missed. So f there's any other newbies, welcome!!!

Hope you all are doing well!!!

Any plans for Valentine's Day????
I love you
misskris
misskris

http://www.earthdust.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybird 13th February 2011, 12:15 pm

Hey curlies... happy Sunday to all ( should be in church ...i know) Embarassed

So i have been doing my regular oiling with Co, jojoa and black tea. No major progress to speak about ...still chugging alone.

I made my Infused herbal oil last night with all my Indian Powders and EVOO and i put to set, will use on my next was day and see how that works.
My hair has been a bit dry lately and i figure out why. I made Kimmytube leave in conditioner ( 2nd time around and i did not like it). To me it does not have enough moisturizing properties in it. After i did my monthly routine i need something with a lot more moisture and KT was not cutting it

So i applied my Shealoe mix with my black tea spritz and my cheapy Hollywood beauty moisturizer -olive oil something and Wahla moisturized hair.

My biggest problem right now is styling. I just want some warm weather so i can @ least rock my Puff.

Well that is all for now.

Ladybird
Ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybird 13th February 2011, 12:21 pm

Oh ... I forgot @ Butterfly. I am coming to LV with MissY Cee to get my hair done Very Happy Your coils are gorgeous.

@ CarlaAR...Welcome!!! we do talk alot here Laughing but we also pass along go info and keep everyone updated.

@ Miss Kris .. where u been hidding?...have fun Blow drying No

@ Tiff..good job on the grades!!!
Ladybird
Ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next