CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

+19
naturalhonney
Curly1
poeticlyspkng
CeeC
ajsimmons8
Duchess52
tshala
BlondeByDesire
Madeaj
sonance
sweetdrk1
SisterBoyd
TLog77
Sebastain13
Renny
TheRYL1
MissyCee
ChrsLvsBks
NylaCoils
23 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 10 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by SheeTacular 13th February 2011, 6:03 pm

Hey ladies!!

@Sweet I know how it is to forget. I keep some in my purse so when I finally remember I can still take them.

I love hearing about the different meet ups. I have on in Detroit on the 26th and I'm excited. There are going to be hair tutorials, give aways, product swaps etc.

ok now for my first official post in this thread. This is my twist out from Saturday
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing? - Page 10 Empty Re: 35 and older Naturals...where are you and what are you wearing?

Post by sweetdrk1 13th February 2011, 6:42 pm

ok first I want those earrings!! I love hearts!!! and they are hot! looking good my friend, looking good!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 13th February 2011, 7:29 pm

How's everyone???

Shee!! looking good!!! Keep posting!!

Chrs- glad to hear that the meet-up went well!!

Sweet- you know you better take care of your self!!! What are you going to do for yourself with your Valentine's money? What kind of brushes are you buying, Mac???

EX NEWS- he took me to the movies, not sure how I am feeling. Everytime, I pull away- he moves closer!!!

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

http://coilyencounters.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 13th February 2011, 8:06 pm

Very very nice Shee, you are rockin the twist out. flower

Chrs, I'm glad the meet-up went well, the first Tampa meet-up we did, only myself and my friend showed up Suspect even thought 5 ladies had RSVP. Why do people do that????

Nyla, Men love the chase, it's part of their DNA left over from cavemen days lol!
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 13th February 2011, 9:29 pm

Sheetacular!!! Wonderful. Love the twistout.

Cute AJ, they do love the chase.
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 14th February 2011, 3:56 pm

Hey Ladies!

Yeah, Sweet--I'm with everyone else--take care of yourself, woman! But, I know we get busy sometimes. Guilty...SMH ;-) Ooooh, MONEY the gift that keeps on giving! LOL

The DC Meet-up looked so fun! ;-) Missy C...you came UP...henna & condish!

AJ...here in L.A., we have the same situation. As big as this place is (perhaps that's the issue, hmmm), I know we could get a few folks together! But, then again, this IS L.A., so you have the Sadity Naturals, the Ghetto Naturals, the Curly Naturals, the Kinky Naturals, those who are natural, but press naturals, the only use natural products naturals, the I wear my hair like this because I'm the only Black chick in the group natural...and on and on...and I don't think these people like to mix too much! lol! lol! I'm just saying!

What's up Shee? Lookin' good!

Hair News...there is really nothing new to report! LOL I'm just sticking to the basics...I have a twist out now. And I really don't want to touch it today...Praise the Lord for water, oils, and shea butter!

Have a good one, y'all!

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 14th February 2011, 4:02 pm

Hey Ladies, Happy Valentines to everyone flower

Ryl1, you had me ROFLMBO, but you are so right. Tampa is a funny place, people don't like to mix with others to much which is a shame because I swear if I get stopped by one more woman when I'm out asking me about my hair and how I take care of it, I may not be too nice. Suspect
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 14th February 2011, 4:48 pm

Lmao at Ryl!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 14th February 2011, 5:00 pm

LOL I hear you RYL sometimes we make stuff difficult.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 14th February 2011, 6:07 pm

Ryl that was too funny!! I thought I was reading it wrong at first then, I recognized a few of those groups.. Shaking my head and laughing!!!!
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 15th February 2011, 11:35 pm

Hey Yall!!
It's official! I know that I am CUNTRY! Yes, I left the O out on purpose!

Was on the phone with SIS B- So she kept saying RAY NON, may be able to do that with you! I was like maybe she is talking about somebody, I DON'T KNOW!

So after awhile...my blonde roots kick in and I realize she is talking about WREN ANN! I say how do you pronounce her name...So she says Ray non! I was like is that right??
Come to find out...Sis B is right!

Another friend, I pronounce her name Ga less py! LOL

They know who they are!! bounce
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 16th February 2011, 1:14 am

LOL

Yes, my name is actually pronounced Wren-non...no Ray! Y'all need to hear my mama say it...she says it so well! lol!

But, it's ok...you my play cousin, so I'll accept it how you say it! cheers

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th February 2011, 10:18 pm

lol! its Ga lass pee, but I wuv you!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 18th February 2011, 3:01 am

LUV - my play cousins, too!!!
I just did my signature style satin scarf braid out!
On my way to FRO FASHION WEEK in ATL!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 18th February 2011, 3:04 am

Happy Birthday*PLAY COUSIN< CHRS!!! Post lots of pics!
I hope this day is everything that you DREAM of!!
ROCK IT, GIRL!!! Losing the weight, looking FIERCE!!!!
NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 18th February 2011, 7:33 pm

LOL I have been dealing with mispronuciations of my first and last name for years.

Here are a couple of pics of my hair this week.

I'm also updating on YT!!

Have a good weekend ladies!! Smooches!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th February 2011, 1:18 pm

Hi ladies!!

I met Intelligentbeauty!! And a few other NJ naturals! Laleepop14, Jazzwife, LaNatural, djackson, Neems & embracingmycurls. We had a nice time. Next month I will meet Chrys, Nubie, Pam from Coils by Nature and hopefully DVA too! I am excited! What have you ladies been up to?

sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 20th February 2011, 3:15 pm

I am sooooo jealous...everybody meeting er'body and I'm over here on the Left Coast! Very Happy Imma have to get me a travel budget going for real.

Anywho...aint nuthin', just chillin'! ;-)

I used the henna & hibiscus powder mix. I'm pleased. Not too orangy...just a nice kinda red, brown.

How is everyone doing?
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 20th February 2011, 4:36 pm

Hey Ladies, we had a total of 6 ladies including myself for our Tampa Naturally You meet-up yesterday, it was great! woot! I'm home sick today No not doing much of anything except watching LifeTime Movie Channel and drinking hot tea.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by MissyCee 20th February 2011, 4:38 pm

Hi ladies!!! Nothing happening, just wanted to say hello!! Glad your meet ups went well.
L A Z Y S U N D A Y!!!!!!!!! silent
MissyCee
MissyCee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st February 2011, 11:13 am

Neutral it's snowing!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NylaCoils 21st February 2011, 1:05 pm

Hey yall! Fro Fashion was interesting, to say the least!
The lady on the right had Michelle Obama arms- I wish my camera would show the details...

Sweet- say it isn't SO!!!! We are going to have 70 degree weather today!!!
Looks like yall had fun at the meet-up!!
AJ- do you have any photos- yall know we like to see pics of everything???

NylaCoils
NylaCoils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st February 2011, 1:22 pm

Nyla I saw some pics on FB you posted. OMG the Meet up Nikki had..250 folks! I would have loved to have been there! Geesh!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by ajsimmons8 21st February 2011, 4:17 pm

Nyla, we were having so much fun that I forgot all about taking pictures. I am not the one to be responsible for pictures because I always forget. I will make sure that on our next meet-up in March, I'll delegate the picture taking responsibilities to someone else Very Happy

I would have loved to have gone to Fro Fashion, maybe next year. I've got to get a job first before I start planning any trips.
ajsimmons8
ajsimmons8

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocBeauty 23rd February 2011, 11:47 pm

Hello everyone...looks like I'm the oldest posting now. I'm 55 and just finding this site. Loving all I've seen thus far. I'm wearing twists and twist outs, trying to get some length and take better care of my hair. I've been getting my trims done at a natural hair salon...to scared to do it myself.

ChocBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next