CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONT YOU HATE.......

+70
NeeC1
NaturalG.R.I.T.S.
Just Ashley
songbird
aprilj90
DvaAuNaturel
Ambitious_Tiff
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Napp_Napp_Cat
Kicha
EMarie
exhale1913
Jo Somebody
LaNatural
Sebastain13
honey009
Color_Me_Coily
Nikole
NUKurlz88
CrAvInG_CuRlZ:)
kinksncurls
amyleia
Nessa101
zanajh
DeltaAce2006
Sunshyne
drmsd
Naturally Esq
PanaR3dd
Fleur
courtrhapsody
jeanlouisangel
Ladybug83
raina
cluelesscurl
ElenaMaylee
letha
cutiezphib
misscece
Tamren
Curly1
curlya
bludini1
gigihaitiancurly
HappigocurliJenn
whereswentz!
chynadoll8799
curlyneenee
Emartini04
Leta
curlybarbi48
iculukin
cocoacurls
QuirkyCurly
Madeaj
tamtam7
ChrsLvsBks
naturallychelsea
blkbeauty2010
CrissyQ
BajanPrincess82
LadyMika
laleepop14
Lynnieluve
Niqui36
Cherry: extraordinary!
Curlock Holmes
DreaDay
Treece
naturalblkbeauty10
74 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DONT YOU HATE....... Empty DONT YOU HATE.......

Post by naturalblkbeauty10 26th October 2010, 11:59 pm

Hello all, I'm just wanted to do something random and hopefully you all will play along.

Start of all your responds with the words Don't you hate.................
I'll go first:

Dont you hate when people look at your hair and say if my hair was your length I'll be going so much to my hair. Then when their hair is like yours, it looks a mess lol

It can be about anything, any topic
naturalblkbeauty10
naturalblkbeauty10

Back to top Go down

DONT YOU HATE....... Empty Re: DONT YOU HATE.......

Post by Treece 27th October 2010, 12:53 am

Don't you hate when much older men think it's okay to talk to a young woman? Or any man to approach a woman walking alone at night?

I think I need pepper spray lmao. J/K...sorta.
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by DreaDay 27th October 2010, 1:26 am

Don't you hate when you call someone and get thier voicemail and think you've hung up only to realize 3min later you were still on. AFTER you finished belting out a Mariah Carey song. And when I say belting I mean you hit all the high notes (or at least tried to...) LOL

DreaDay

Back to top Go down

Post by Curlock Holmes 27th October 2010, 2:01 am

Treece wrote:Don't you hate when much older men think it's okay to talk to a young woman? Or any man to approach a woman walking alone at night?

I think I need pepper spray lmao. J/K...sorta.

UGH. I hate that. It used to happen to me when I was in high school.. NO, creepy man in random security suit, I do NOT want to talk to you. YES, I just gave you a fake name, though I won't admit it to you, let me go on my way and leave you to your skeeziness.

Building on that, don't you hate it when men approach you in the most DISRESPECTFUL ways? Once I had a guy get all in my face talking about his 'package', while I was stuck on the El platform waiting for my train.... I still hate public transportation.
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 27th October 2010, 2:35 am

Don't you hate when fellow black women say "i would go natural but i dont think it will work with my features?" Rolling Eyes Our hair is specifically designed to work with our features lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 27th October 2010, 9:20 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Don't you hate when fellow black women say "i would go natural but i dont think it will work with my features?" Rolling Eyes Our hair is specifically designed to work with our features lol

Or when they say "I would go natural but my head is too big and my hair is too thick!" WHAT???? Neutral
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th October 2010, 9:34 am

Don't you hate when people say, "Everybody can't go natural. Everybody can't pull it off like you can."
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 27th October 2010, 9:54 am

Don't you hate it when you go to the supermarket and get in the line that was moving pretty quickly. As soon as it gets to the person in front of you its something wrong, not necessarily their fault, but something wrong (price check, wrong product, etc.) and you now have to wait while the other lines are moving and you are standing there with your ONE item...lol

I could go on for days...... Very Happy This was a fun idea..
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 27th October 2010, 10:10 am

Don't you hate when "relatives" talk to you as if you're a child. I'm a GROWN ASS WOMAN--SPEAK TO ME AS SUCH. If not, DON'T TALK TO ME AT ALL.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 27th October 2010, 10:31 am

Don't you hate when the ONE day you choose to wear your hair in a fly twist-out or braid-out it rains or is just plain hot and humid? Why Lord why????? lol
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2010, 2:19 pm

don't u hate dealing w/ unprofessional ppl who are out to make ur life hell b/c theirs isn't all that great?? what jerk-offs Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 27th October 2010, 3:01 pm

Don't you hate when people you stopped talking to for whatever reason try to get back in touch with you? I'm not talking to you MEANS I'm not talking to you! SHEDDUP!! Evil or Very Mad
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalblkbeauty10 27th October 2010, 3:50 pm

Don't you hate when people act like everything is ok, and you know damn well its not?
naturalblkbeauty10
naturalblkbeauty10

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 27th October 2010, 4:04 pm

Dont you hate when shrinkage takes over and it still looks like you have a TWA and people say o you are going to keep your hair short?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2010, 6:12 pm

don't u hate when some ppl act like they know everything and they don't know anything more than the next person??

Back to top Go down

Post by blkbeauty2010 27th October 2010, 7:16 pm

loling at all the natural hair dont you hate(s)...

Dont you hate when people touch your hair without permission or unexpectedly? afro Not stuck up or anything but some days I have hair from hell and if you touch it... it IMMEDIATELY starts to look like such
blkbeauty2010
blkbeauty2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th October 2010, 8:11 pm

Don't you hate when you can't find the remote!!! I know my son probably put it in with his toys. Mad
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 27th October 2010, 8:33 pm

Don't you hate when people portray every negative stereotype of black people on purpose. It really embarasses me because I feel like I now have to try extra hard to prove to people that not every black person is like that. Just for once I wish that the majority of the black kids in my school would come on time,do their work, stop being rude, stop wearing their pants around their kness, stop being loud and obnoxious,stop being dramatic, stop with the ridiculous weaves, actually try to get good grades and stop calling racism when they do not get their way.

I know it seems like I am stereotyping but I'm someone who wants to see my race as a whole advance. Also, it pains me to see that some people just arn't taking advantage of the priviledges people before us fought so hard for.

End of rant!
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th October 2010, 8:34 pm

Don't you hate it when you pick up the phone before looking at the caller id, and it is a person you just cannot deal with right then and there....ugh
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 27th October 2010, 9:36 pm

Don't you hate it when you put so much time and effort into trying a new style and despite your efforts, it still doesn't turn out right?

That just happened to me so that's why it's my I hate it when. LOL
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by Treece 27th October 2010, 9:41 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Don't you hate when fellow black women say "i would go natural but i dont think it will work with my features?" Rolling Eyes Our hair is specifically designed to work with our features lol

One of the first things I said to my DB after I did the Big Chop was that I actually look like a black chick, lolol.

naturallychelsea wrote:Don't you hate when people portray every negative stereotype of black people on purpose. It really embarasses me because I feel like I now have to try extra hard to prove to people that not every black person is like that. Just for once I wish that the majority of the black kids in my school would come on time,do their work, stop being rude, stop wearing their pants around their kness, stop being loud and obnoxious,stop being dramatic, stop with the ridiculous weaves, actually try to get good grades and stop calling racism when they do not get their way.

I know it seems like I am stereotyping but I'm someone who wants to see my race as a whole advance. Also, it pains me to see that some people just arn't taking advantage of the priviledges people before us fought so hard for.

End of rant!

Don't you hate when people stereotype a race as a WHOLE because they can't use common sense to think: Well hmm, maybe they're not ALL like that. Stereotyping may not be as big a deal if more people could think for themselves and not from what the news tells them.
Treece
Treece

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeaj 27th October 2010, 9:44 pm

Don't you hate when someone drinks almost all the juice except for one tiny swallow. Suspect Just so they don't have to put the container in the almost full garbage can. pig Because of course if that someone puts the empty container in the trash, it will fill up the can and if its full it needs to go out and if you are the one who put the item in that filled it up, you have to take it out Shocked . Rolling Eyes Children! Laughing
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by QuirkyCurly 27th October 2010, 10:02 pm

Don't you hate when someone assumes something about you based off your appearance? I LOVE when I open my mouth and speak people are in shock because I actually speak properly.

They assume that I talk ghetto or something..people these days smh

Oohh..also, Don't you hate can't when people try to tell you what to do with YOUR hair? Damn it if I wanted you opinion, I would have asked you.
QuirkyCurly
QuirkyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 27th October 2010, 10:22 pm

Treece wrote:
naturallychelsea wrote:Don't you hate when people portray every negative stereotype of black people on purpose. It really embarasses me because I feel like I now have to try extra hard to prove to people that not every black person is like that. Just for once I wish that the majority of the black kids in my school would come on time,do their work, stop being rude, stop wearing their pants around their kness, stop being loud and obnoxious,stop being dramatic, stop with the ridiculous weaves, actually try to get good grades and stop calling racism when they do not get their way.

End of rant!

Don't you hate when people stereotype a race as a WHOLE because they can't use common sense to think: Well hmm, maybe they're not ALL like that. Stereotyping may not be as big a deal if more people could think for themselves and not from what the news tells them.

I also hate when people stereotype an entire race of people based on the actions of one but I believe it should make people fight harder to break down the barriers. As a double minority, black and female, I am always careful to take full advantage of every opportunity afforded to me thanks to those who came before me. I also believe that if the Rosa Parks and Martin Luther Kings of the world had to see some of the people they fought hard for taking their hard work for granted they might not have bothered. This seems harsh but I'm just about fed up.
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoacurls 27th October 2010, 10:48 pm

Don't you hate when people think just because you have had long hair with a relaxer that you were ungrateful and selfish when you big chopped.

Don't you hate it when people are like wow you have some coarse hair, I mean what the heck does that even mean....?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cocoacurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next