CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Friday

+36
mokacoffey
freckledmom4
ethomasFL
yacoomba
mrspotts45
Shrinkage
FalconTress
TwistedKurlzz
EMarie
hatdiva7566
agdst
summerbreeze76
blackice82
cyclingchick
Neems
NhappyJackie
LaNatural
annedrea
MrsSunshinz
Tmochava
Carolinagurl
ciara89
NaptownCurls
chocolatediva
letha
LaToya28
jeanlouisangel
rayray19
Fleur
makeupvixen
Thinice
Renny
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
naturallynola
40 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Black Friday - Page 12 Empty Re: Black Friday

Post by LaNatural 8th December 2010, 10:52 pm

So today my Brown Butter Beauty Sample pack came today. It included shampoo, leave in condish called hair milk, herbal hair oil, hair butter, and also a mouisturizer. I am very excited to have all my products sitting on my dresser together.

Tonight I co-washed using Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner and I absolutely loved it. It made my hair so soft. Wow I'm thinking now about getting the shampoo. Has anyone tried their shampoo?
LaNatural
LaNatural

http://naturallyme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 9th December 2010, 3:30 pm

letha wrote:
summerbreeze76 wrote:got my shipping confirmation for Shescentit today. Now just waiting on Hairveda. I havent used any of the stuff i ordered yet.

What did you get from HairVeda..? This is my 1st time ordering from Shescentit what have you tried from Shescentit?

Letha, what did you order from SSI?

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 9th December 2010, 6:34 pm

LaToya28 wrote:
letha wrote:
summerbreeze76 wrote:got my shipping confirmation for Shescentit today. Now just waiting on Hairveda. I havent used any of the stuff i ordered yet.

What did you get from HairVeda..? This is my 1st time ordering from Shescentit what have you tried from Shescentit?

Letha, what did you order from SSI?

Banana Brulee Moisturizing DC
Fortifying Hair Masque
Seyani Hair Butter
Macadamia Fixing Gel

I am still waiting on my Koils by nature.. I got some gel from them also

LaToya I think we got some of the same things.. The DC and the butter
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 9th December 2010, 7:00 pm

Yeah I did get the DC and butter. I hope the DC is good. I also got her shampoo. I used it in the past and it was really good.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th December 2010, 10:04 pm

Still waiting on KBB... Rolling Eyes
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 9th December 2010, 10:05 pm

Lynne,

Your AVI is so pretty. You look like you're waiting very patiently.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th December 2010, 10:08 pm

Thanks Renny!!! I'm trying....she hasn't contacted me at all. I want to track my order.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 9th December 2010, 11:03 pm

Hairveda is on its way. I should get it and Shescentit around the same time and then i will have all of my BF purchases.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by EMarie 9th December 2010, 11:08 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Still waiting on KBB... Rolling Eyes

Aww Lynnie...I will stop in there for you this weekend and say by the way can you send Lynnie her stuff already??? lol!
EMarie
EMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 9th December 2010, 11:11 pm

EMarie wrote:

Aww Lynnie...I will stop in there for you this weekend and say by the way can you send Lynnie her stuff already??? lol!

lol! I'm just asking for better communication. If it's on the way, then tell me. I hate when products just show up at my door step and the company never contacted me.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 10th December 2010, 12:08 am

Lynnie I was on another hairboard and it seems that quite a few people are waiting on KBB with no communication from the company besides an email that there is a delay in shipment.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 10th December 2010, 12:11 am

krazy coils wrote:

Lynnie I was on another hairboard and it seems that quite a few people are waiting on KBB with no communication from the company besides an email that there is a delay in shipment.

Well at least they got that. I didnt get anything. Neutral
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 10th December 2010, 12:56 am

Lynnieluve wrote:
krazy coils wrote:

Well at least they got that. I didnt get anything. Neutral

Well I just got mine 2 days ago, there was no communication, it just showed up at my door. I didn't order anything special just 4 bottles of Luscious Locks.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 10th December 2010, 7:58 pm

I got my Shescentit today and I was hurt because I thought I ordered a bigger jar of the hair butter.. And my DC the lid was broken and just a little bit of conditioner came out I knew this would happen because I didn't order any insurance but next time I order from her I will.. It wasn't enough to fuss over My jar is still full.. I also got my Koils by Nature and they never sent an order confirmation.. Her gel doesn't even look like gel.. It looks sooo creamy moisturizing.. I got 2 big jars for $9 not a bad price..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 10th December 2010, 8:02 pm

@ Letha- I got a confirmation from Koils By Nature on the 7th saying they shipped my items with a tracking number Priority Mail. So I figured today I would get my things, I rushed to the mailbox and drumroll* NOTHING*. The postal tracking slip still says it went through sorting in MD and that's it. At this point they have exceeded the 2-3 days for Priority Mail! Sad *rant over* Neutral
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 10th December 2010, 9:04 pm

Yacoomba, you and I are in the same boat with KBN. Well, no problem. I couldn't try everything today (wash day) anyway, so I used the Mozeke. I am looking forward to tryin her leave-in. I have seen a lot of positive comments on other boards.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 10th December 2010, 9:04 pm

yacoomba wrote:@ Letha- I got a confirmation from Koils By Nature on the 7th saying they shipped my items with a tracking number Priority Mail. So I figured today I would get my things, I rushed to the mailbox and drumroll* NOTHING*. The postal tracking slip still says it went through sorting in MD and that's it. At this point they have exceeded the 2-3 days for Priority Mail! Sad *rant over* Neutral

I guess I am glad I never got my confirmation because I would really have been looking for it like I did my shescentit.. They both came today..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 10th December 2010, 9:07 pm

I am so glad I did not order from KBB and if they are receiving emails and not responding to anyone this will really hurt their business during big sales time
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 10th December 2010, 9:08 pm

I said I wouldn't order anything during Christmas sales but I think Bee Mine is planning on having one and she might be the only place I order from since I've heard so much about her luscious moisturizer and other products.. I have the hair milk..
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by LaNatural 10th December 2010, 9:32 pm

I got so much stuff during the blk friday sale. And I thought I got everything on my list. Then I read you ladies posts and I see I missed so much. But I already told myself that I wasn't gonna buy no more products until I use the ones I got. The only thing I am really missing is another shampoo and also a deep conditioner.

Then again I love Oyin honey hemp that I may just get their honey wash shampoo.
LaNatural
LaNatural

http://naturallyme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 10th December 2010, 9:51 pm

letha wrote:I got my Shescentit today and I was hurt because I thought I ordered a bigger jar of the hair butter.. And my DC the lid was broken and just a little bit of conditioner came out I knew this would happen because I didn't order any insurance but next time I order from her I will.. It wasn't enough to fuss over My jar is still full.. I also got my Koils by Nature and they never sent an order confirmation.. Her gel doesn't even look like gel.. It looks sooo creamy moisturizing.. I got 2 big jars for $9 not a bad price..

That sucks that the lid was broken...wonder how that happened, isn't it a metal lid confused

I've been thinking about getting KBN's gel. She has another sale coming up next week I think.

yacoomba wrote:@ Letha- I got a confirmation from Koils By Nature on the 7th saying they shipped my items with a tracking number Priority Mail. So I figured today I would get my things, I rushed to the mailbox and drumroll* NOTHING*. The postal tracking slip still says it went through sorting in MD and that's it. At this point they have exceeded the 2-3 days for Priority Mail! Sad *rant over* Neutral

Girl that makes me mad too. I've figured out why that happens though. They print the shipping labels from paypal and then send you the tracking info when in reality the package won't ship until that next business day.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 10th December 2010, 9:56 pm

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Yacoomba, you and I are in the same boat with KBN. Well, no problem. I couldn't try everything today (wash day) anyway, so I used the Mozeke. I am looking forward to tryin her leave-in. I have seen a lot of positive comments on other boards.
Today is my wash day also; I was really looking forward to using the Sweet Almond Joy Hair Butter. We'll see what tomorrow brings-hopefully my package Suspect
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 10th December 2010, 10:00 pm

LaToya28 wrote:
letha wrote:I got my Shescentit today and I was hurt because I thought I ordered a bigger jar of the hair butter.. And my DC the lid was broken and just a little bit of conditioner came out I knew this would happen because I didn't order any insurance but next time I order from her I will.. It wasn't enough to fuss over My jar is still full.. I also got my Koils by Nature and they never sent an order confirmation.. Her gel doesn't even look like gel.. It looks sooo creamy moisturizing.. I got 2 big jars for $9 not a bad price..

That sucks that the lid was broken...wonder how that happened, isn't it a metal lid confused

I've been thinking about getting KBN's gel. She has another sale coming up next week I think.

Girl that makes me mad too. I've figured out why that happens though. They print the shipping labels from paypal and then send you the tracking info when in reality the package won't ship until that next business day.
Thanks for explaining the process to me better because I didn't realize that's what they were doing. You know I was checking the USPS website 3 and 4 times at work trying to see if the status tracking had updated for the package and it still says sorting in MD from the 8th of December. Shouldn't it be somewhere in TX at least at the Fort Worth facility by now? I mean gosh it better not still be in MD Evil or Very Mad
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 10th December 2010, 10:01 pm

letha wrote:

I guess I am glad I never got my confirmation because I would really have been looking for it like I did my shescentit.. They both came today..
Glad you got your package, at least one of us will have moisturized hair Smile
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 10th December 2010, 10:05 pm

LOL calm down yacoomba, it's coming. I know how you feel though. I haven't heard a peep from Shescentit for Hairveda and I'm about ready to throw something.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next