CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Friday

+36
mokacoffey
freckledmom4
ethomasFL
yacoomba
mrspotts45
Shrinkage
FalconTress
TwistedKurlzz
EMarie
hatdiva7566
agdst
summerbreeze76
blackice82
cyclingchick
Neems
NhappyJackie
LaNatural
annedrea
MrsSunshinz
Tmochava
Carolinagurl
ciara89
NaptownCurls
chocolatediva
letha
LaToya28
jeanlouisangel
rayray19
Fleur
makeupvixen
Thinice
Renny
krazy coils
Lynnieluve
naturallynola
40 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Black Friday - Page 13 Empty Re: Black Friday

Post by yacoomba 10th December 2010, 10:15 pm

LaToya28 wrote:LOL calm down yacoomba, it's coming. I know how you feel though. I haven't heard a peep from Shescentit for Hairveda and I'm about ready to throw something.
Woosah-had me all on the government computer checking it like it was work related!!! - okay at least I got a confirmation so you're right I should be somewhat happy I guess lol!. Suspect
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by letha 10th December 2010, 10:27 pm

LaToya28 wrote:
letha wrote:I got my Shescentit today and I was hurt because I thought I ordered a bigger jar of the hair butter.. And my DC the lid was broken and just a little bit of conditioner came out I knew this would happen because I didn't order any insurance but next time I order from her I will.. It wasn't enough to fuss over My jar is still full.. I also got my Koils by Nature and they never sent an order confirmation.. Her gel doesn't even look like gel.. It looks sooo creamy moisturizing.. I got 2 big jars for $9 not a bad price..

That sucks that the lid was broken...wonder how that happened, isn't it a metal lid confused

I've been thinking about getting KBN's gel. She has another sale coming up next week I think.

yacoomba wrote:@ Letha- I got a confirmation from Koils By Nature on the 7th saying they shipped my items with a tracking number Priority Mail. So I figured today I would get my things, I rushed to the mailbox and drumroll* NOTHING*. The postal tracking slip still says it went through sorting in MD and that's it. At this point they have exceeded the 2-3 days for Priority Mail! Sad *rant over* Neutral

Girl that makes me mad too. I've figured out why that happens though. They print the shipping labels from paypal and then send you the tracking info when in reality the package won't ship until that next business day.

No the tops are plastic... Not sure how it broke.. The stuff was not bubble wrap like some of the stuff I received online.. I am thankful that I didn't lose a lot of product.
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 10th December 2010, 10:59 pm

Alright Yacoomba, my KBN shealoe leave in is here. Boy, it is super duper thick Shocked I might have to thin it out a bit, but we shall see in a few days when I need moisture!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 11th December 2010, 1:26 am

Got my Shescentit and Hairveda today. I got trhee types of conditioner from Shescentit and two of them smell exactly alike. Hopefully they arent the same. Everything looks good.

Who has uses Shescentit before? What did you think?
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 11th December 2010, 3:32 am

summerbreeze,
I've used the Olive and Orange condish and it worked really well...didn't care for the smell though. It was too sweet for me. I've also used her seyani and marula butters, all of her leave-ins, shampoo, and hair milk. Overall I think they are excellent products.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 11th December 2010, 10:24 am

naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Alright Yacoomba, my KBN shealoe leave in is here. Boy, it is super duper thick Shocked I might have to thin it out a bit, but we shall see in a few days when I need moisture!
Yay for the package coming and it looks like I will get mine today also! bounce dance
?- if it's too thick when you apply mid week how will you dilute it (by adding a light oil)?

Last edited by yacoomba on 11th December 2010, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a word in sentence)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 11th December 2010, 12:35 pm

LaToya28 wrote:summerbreeze,
I've used the Olive and Orange condish and it worked really well...didn't care for the smell though. It was too sweet for me. I've also used her seyani and marula butters, all of her leave-ins, shampoo, and hair milk. Overall I think they are excellent products.

@Latoya - I want to see your bathroom counter and under the sink and in the linen closet cause you done tried some of everythang!
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 11th December 2010, 2:00 pm

yacoomba wrote:
naturalnolagirl1900 wrote:Alright Yacoomba, my KBN shealoe leave in is here. Boy, it is super duper thick Shocked I might have to thin it out a bit, but we shall see in a few days when I need moisture!
Yay for the package coming and it looks like I will get mine today also! bounce [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
?- if it's too thick when you apply mid week how will you dilute it (by adding a light oil)?

My hair loves thick conditioners!! But I didnt get the KBN conditioner because the regular price is too much for me No

@ yacoomba - I would mix it with water in another container if it is too thick.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 11th December 2010, 3:10 pm

Renny wrote:

@Latoya - I want to see your bathroom counter and under the sink and in the linen closet cause you done tried some of everythang!

Renny, that was too funny. I am trying not to get in that same boat! Went into my bathroom to sort out stuff to see what I actually have with plans to organize and place everything in a basket so I know what I have and so I don't become a PJ. Guess what, I am one already. So, I am coming to a screeching halt NOW!

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 11th December 2010, 8:47 pm

Renny wrote:

LOL Actually Renny It's not looking too bad right now. I probably have about 15 products under my sink which is pretty good for me.

This is a pic of my stash when I was relaxed...and I'm sure this wasn't all of it. The pjism was out of control! It hasn't been quite this bad since I've been natural, but I've still been through lots of products.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 11th December 2010, 8:50 pm

Lynnieluve wrote: My hair loves thick conditioners!! But I didnt get the KBN conditioner because the regular price is too much for me No @ yacoomba - I would mix it with water in another container if it is too thick.

ITA Lynnie...$20 for a leave-in conditioner...really?

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 11th December 2010, 9:55 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
yacoomba wrote:
Yay for the package coming and it looks like I will get mine today also! bounce [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My hair loves thick conditioners!! But I didnt get the KBN conditioner because the regular price is too much for me No

@ yacoomba - I would mix it with water in another container if it is too thick.
Thanks for the idea-didn't really think about H2O. :-)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 11th December 2010, 9:59 pm

I got my KBN today * doing the Tootsie Roll* woot!
The Sweet Almond Joy Hair and Body Butter smells yum yum-can't wait to twist my hair in some kind of style. The Hair Growth Stimulating Rinse is a lot more than what I thought of in terms of ounces (the bottle is huge). I'm very happy with my purchase-good things do come to those who wait (yay) * back to Tootsie Rolling*
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 11th December 2010, 10:07 pm

I'm glad you got your stuff! LOL @ tootsie rolling.

I contacted Shescentit to see if I could cancel my order and I think I'll do that same for Hairveda. I think it's ridiculous that other companies can get items shipped out within two weeks of their sales while it's going on week three and I haven't heard anything from these two companies. They were both closed for at least 2 weeks prior to the sales...what they heck were they doing during that time?? I don't even want the stuff now.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 11th December 2010, 10:13 pm

LaToya28 wrote:I'm glad you got your stuff! LOL @ tootsie rolling.

I contacted Shescentit to see if I could cancel my order and I think I'll do that same for Hairveda. I think it's ridiculous that other companies can get items shipped out within two weeks of their sales while it's going on week three and I haven't heard anything from these two companies. They were both closed for at least 2 weeks prior to the sales...what they heck were they doing during that time?? I don't even want the stuff now.
Well crap-I guess I shouldn't be celebrating to loud over here(lol). Do both of those companies make all their stuff fresh too? Hmm I can't believe they haven't emailed or apologized for the extra delay that it's taking to get the orders out to the customers. I haven't read back through the entire thread but is anyone else waiting on these two companies? I guess it doesn't matter now, they've lost a customer by not communicating :-( It sucks you've had a horrible experience with them and this BF sale...

Just saw they were both closed for two weeks prior to BF-um shouldn't they have been Martha Stewarting it up in the kitchen to make sure a surplus of items were available *kanye shrug*

Last edited by yacoomba on 11th December 2010, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in info)
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 11th December 2010, 10:22 pm

@LaToya - I glanced at the stash when you were relaxed and thought it was your current stash and thought we were going to have to have an intervention for you (lol)! Glad things are looking better now.

KBN raised the price and no longer sells the smaller version of the shealoe leave-in conditoner. They used to sell it in an 8oz size and I know I didn't pay $20 for it. It is good and I still have some left from my original container. Hopefully there will be a Christmas or New Year's sale because its the leave-in that's working for me right now.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 11th December 2010, 10:31 pm

Yacoomba,
To be fair, Hairveda always takes forever to ship out their orders which is why I haven't tried to cancel yet. But I expected more from Shescentit.

krazycoils,
Yes, I was off the chain. I've gotten so much better though. I have my cheapie staples, but every once in a while I give in to these natural, handmade companies Rolling Eyes

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 11th December 2010, 10:40 pm

I haven't received my Hairveda yet either and that was the only product that I ordered on BF. I am not sure if I will order from them again if it is going to take this long.
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

http://public.fotki.com/angel1907

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 12th December 2010, 1:12 am

@LaToya and TwistedKurlzz- I went to the Hairveda website to take a look around and see if there was anything about the BF sale ( such as apology for the delay or anything). I did find the following which I'm going to post below copied directly from the site-wondering if the BF sale applies to this:

Where's My Order?

Current order turnaround is 5-10 business days. Thank you for your patience. We are diligently working to get all orders out as fast as possible.
Please note: There will be no shipping scheduled on November 11th.
Orders Placed on 11.15-11.22
Shipping Now
Shipping times are approximate. Most orders ship within 10 Business days. During sale time, orders can take up to 25 business days to ship.

Please allow us 24 hours after your scheduled shipping date to update the system & send out shipping notices.

HairVeda is always grateful for your continued patronage!
Need Help? Contact Customer Care
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 12th December 2010, 3:05 am

I'm annoyed because I order some sample sizes from Qhemet's later that day on BF and they have yet to arrive. I know the owner stated on the site that orders placed later on BF could take several weeks to arrive. I understood, but I was thinking that they might arrive before Christmas! They're just samples. Rolling Eyes Still, I'll be patient.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 12th December 2010, 3:53 am

yacoomba wrote:@LaToya and TwistedKurlzz- I went to the Hairveda website to take a look around and see if there was anything about the BF sale ( such as apology for the delay or anything). I did find the following which I'm going to post below copied directly from the site-wondering if the BF sale applies to this:

Where's My Order?

Current order turnaround is 5-10 business days. Thank you for your patience. We are diligently working to get all orders out as fast as possible.
Shipping Now
Shipping times are approximate. Most orders ship within 10 Business days. During sale time, orders can take up to 25 business days to ship.

Please allow us 24 hours after your scheduled shipping date to update the system & send out shipping notices.

Yep, I saw that. I've been ordering from them for at least a couple years now so I've come to expect that from them...which is kinda sad when you think about it. Shescentit issued my refund so I'm happy.

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 12th December 2010, 3:56 am

fleur_nouvelle wrote:I'm annoyed because I order some sample sizes from Qhemet's later that day on BF and they have yet to arrive. I know the owner stated on the site that orders placed later on BF could take several weeks to arrive. I understood, but I was thinking that they might arrive before Christmas! They're just samples. Rolling Eyes Still, I'll be patient.

That sucks...see if we had just ordered some Miss Jessie's we'd have our stuff by now Neutral

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by one.tru.luv 12th December 2010, 4:01 am

LaToya28 wrote:
fleur_nouvelle wrote:I'm annoyed because I order some sample sizes from Qhemet's later that day on BF and they have yet to arrive. I know the owner stated on the site that orders placed later on BF could take several weeks to arrive. I understood, but I was thinking that they might arrive before Christmas! They're just samples. Rolling Eyes Still, I'll be patient.

That sucks...see if we had just ordered some Miss Jessie's we'd have our stuff by now Neutral

The earlier you can get a QB order in the better. I made the mistake last of ordering right before the sale ended and I believe I got my order late Dec/early Jan. Doesn't matter what size you order, its more so of a "first come first served" thing. And trust me, QB is far better quality product than MJ will ever be. I'd rather wait the extra time for QB than to MJ delivered that same day. MJ makes my hair scream affraid
one.tru.luv
one.tru.luv

http://members.fotki.com/da1trulve/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by yacoomba 12th December 2010, 12:32 pm

LaToya28 wrote:
yacoomba wrote:@LaToya and TwistedKurlzz- I went to the Hairveda website to take a look around and see if there was anything about the BF sale ( such as apology for the delay or anything). I did find the following which I'm going to post below copied directly from the site-wondering if the BF sale applies to this:

Where's My Order?

Shipping Now

Yep, I saw that. I've been ordering from them for at least a couple years now so I've come to expect that from them...which is kinda sad when you think about it. Shescentit issued my refund so I'm happy.
I'm glad you were able to get your refund with Shescentit and yeah it's bad when now all we do as customers is expect that we won't get good service (since it seems to be the norm-not just haircare but many other industries as well). We're truly "WOWED" when someone does provide great service which they're supposed to do as a business owners anyway(JMO). Well hopefully you and the other ladies get the items soon ordered. :-?
yacoomba
yacoomba

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 12th December 2010, 1:24 pm

The bglh marketplace is selling the KBN Shealoe leave-in for $15.99. Not a huge difference but a little less than $20.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next