CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna talk about hair and anything else

+5
aduke1989
naturallychelsea
curlya
naturally yours
jazzwife
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wanna talk about hair and anything else - Page 5 Empty Re: Wanna talk about hair and anything else

Post by naturallychelsea 11th November 2010, 12:16 am

thnx guys I now have chunky twists in for a chunky twist out so pray for me yall.
Prayer requests:
~definition
~shine
~lasts for more than a day

Is this asking for too much? scratch
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Wanna talk about hair and anything else - Page 5 Empty Re: Wanna talk about hair and anything else

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 11th November 2010, 10:44 am

I'm sure it will turn out FAB!!!!
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 11th November 2010, 6:15 pm

I love chunky twists. It did not come out like I thought it would but I love it and this will probably be my staple style until I achieve more length.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 13th November 2010, 3:22 pm

YAY!!! Cute!!
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 14th November 2010, 12:14 am

hey kiki how're gurl how's the transition treating you?
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 14th November 2010, 12:56 am

I'm good. The transition is good, with going to school and kids and only hubby working I don't have as much as I'd like to for spending on new products, so I'm wearing flat ironed right now. Soon, hoping soon I can get in and get some basics. Thanks
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 14th November 2010, 12:58 am

great hun just watch the heat tho and make sure you use a heat protectant before applying heat from both the blowdryer and flat iron

naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 14th November 2010, 3:02 pm

thanks...yea I only wash every 2 weeks, and then I wrap at night so I don't have to flat iron everyday.
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 14th November 2010, 6:04 pm

Hello buzzing all the rest of you ladies how're you guys and your tresses.
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzwife 18th November 2010, 4:50 pm

Hey Chelsea I know I haven't been 'chatting' much, but I'm still here. The braids are holding up just fine. My health has been giving me a hard time (Thank God I don't have to worry about my hair!). This new med I am on has me TI-ERD ALL the time. I know I didn't spell 'tired' but I was going for pronunciation - lol. I mean I am so fatigued I can't even talk or think straight. Unfortunately I've been here before, I am just trying to keep my head up.

How are you doing? Anything new, interesting in your life?
jazzwife
jazzwife

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 18th November 2010, 5:18 pm

@Jazz hope you get to feeling back to your self soon ((hugS))
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzwife 18th November 2010, 6:09 pm

Thanks Kiki!!! What's been going on with you?
jazzwife
jazzwife

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 18th November 2010, 6:39 pm

Not much, need to be studying my Anatomy, for a quiz 2moro...LOL

Spent part of my day over at my kids elementary school helping with vision screenings....learned that some kids just have natural "swag" LOL
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 18th November 2010, 7:04 pm

Sor to hear tht jw. I'll send up a prayer and hang on in there gurl.

I'm doing good gurl!! I'm loving the natural hair and have become more confident about it. I'm now wearing it in twists and am not self conscience about wearing them out- even though they are tiny. I got some all natural hair products so I am trying them out!!!

Love peace and hairgrease to everyone Very Happy
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzwife 21st November 2010, 2:22 pm

Glad to hear you are both doing well. Today is a wonderful day! I feel so relieved, I've spent the last 3 months planning a surprise birthday party for my husband and it went off last night really well!!!! I would say without a hitch except he was an hour late - haha, but other than that, I couldn't have planned it better. It was really nice! He was feeling very loved.

jazzwife
jazzwife

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 21st November 2010, 2:28 pm

Woah kuddos on the party jw I could have used a good party I've been so bored lately. I'm happy you're feeling better. Lol at your husband I guess you should be glad that he eventually showed up... MEN Rolling Eyes

KIKI love the avi... look at those gorgeous curls pop dance
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 21st November 2010, 2:57 pm

@jazz sounds like a great night...and I agree, MEN!! LOL They can be so slow sometimes.

@chelsea thanks for the luv
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzwife 21st November 2010, 4:42 pm

Kiana, your curls are gorgeous :-) My husband's friend brought her daughter and her curls were so beautiful!!!!!! It's so crazy how transitioning has my eyeing everybody's hair - hahahaha.
jazzwife
jazzwife

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 21st November 2010, 5:07 pm

@jazz....thanks....and I agree, I'm checking everyone's hair out now!!! LOL
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 21st November 2010, 5:31 pm

Tell me bout it guys I'm oogling and eyeing everyone up and throwing around a compliment or two. I can now appreciate natural hair that I may not have noticed or even liked before.
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 21st November 2010, 6:03 pm

so tru...so tru I agree
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzwife 24th November 2010, 8:38 pm

Hey! Guess what! I had the hugest 'inclination' to BC today! It was hilarious - I was just like 'It would be SO much easier if I just went ahead and chopped it off!' So I asked the hubby and he said no :-( Why? Because he knows me. I was just being my ole impulsive self and didn't feel that way 10 minutes later. Hahaha. I am glad I didn't have a pair of scissors in my hand!
jazzwife
jazzwife

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 24th November 2010, 9:53 pm

wow!! glad u didn't have any scissors
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallychelsea 25th November 2010, 6:11 pm

Lol jw try to keep it at bay. I don't have to remind you that you have to do it when ready but when you do I'll be your biggest fan.

Just random... today I went to a seminar for young black professionals and wow didn't know there were so many of us out there. This guy told his rags to riches story and ended saying he wanted to watch the world cup so he went to brazil, belgium blah blah a country every week and he is only 24

So today the 25 th of November I have decided to take my future and success more seriously because I have the potential I just hate to put in the effort.
naturallychelsea
naturallychelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Kiana*~ 25th November 2010, 9:37 pm

Good for you Chelsea!!!!
~*Kiana*~
~*Kiana*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next