CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Just wanna pull my hair out!!!

3 posters

Go down

I Just wanna pull my hair out!!! Empty I Just wanna pull my hair out!!!

Post by besona 3rd April 2010, 2:59 pm

I've been transitioning 5 months and everything is goin good apart from my dry,chruchy hair on the side and my nape. The new growth on the rest of my hair is soft and moist. Im soo frustrated i just wanna pull my hair out.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] My routine is: Co-wash with HEHH,deep condition with AOHR, Honey & JC once a week for at least an hour. After I wash it out I apply Deva Care one conditioner then braid my hair down and seal with olive oil. Im not sure what Im doing wrong. My sides has so relaxed hair its all new growth. Throught the week i apply conditioner and and wet my hair.. When its wet it feels good, but once does sides dry up its cruch time.Can anyone help???plzzzzz
besona
besona

Back to top Go down

I Just wanna pull my hair out!!! Empty Re: I Just wanna pull my hair out!!!

Post by C. 3rd April 2010, 3:20 pm

maybe your hair doesnt like oilve oil? my mom cant use it because it dries her hair out, i on the other hand use it and havent experienced any dryness.

if you want, you could try cantu shea butter. i know it doesnt work for everyone but my hair loves it! it always makes my hair so soft and you dont have to use a lot of it. but as a word of caution: it doesnt mix well with gels (you'll get white clumps) and you might experience some buildup if you use it everyday/frequently

C.

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiSmilez08 4th April 2010, 4:05 pm

I am pretty much experience the same thing. Maybe its scab hair. Some people believe it and some people don't. Do a little research on scab hair. I been transitioning since Dec 2008 and its still rough but I think with a TLC and my hair growing out it will be all good Smile. HTH

LexiSmilez08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down