CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone go to college/or about to go?

+11
Clueless_Belle
Nessa101
jadore04
guineegirl
jac.attack
deeply_rooted_chick
EshaQ
Mz. CiCi
afrochic
krissyc39
Napp_Napp_Cat
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anyone go to college/or about to go? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone go to college/or about to go?

Post by Mz. CiCi 26th October 2010, 7:19 pm

Ravie11 wrote:Mz. Cici
Thanks and i have that same problem now. my roommate hates me washing my hair in the shower because i get conditioner everywhere ( how? idk) but when i go home i try to wash my hair but that's like everyother weekend.
Do you do anything in place of washing?
I cowash once a week and let the shower run for like 5 extra minutes to keep the conditioner from building up lol. My hair won't let me go longer than a week without washing because she reacts with a vengance.
Mz. CiCi
Mz. CiCi

http://lesisworld.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone go to college/or about to go? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone go to college/or about to go?

Post by princessai16 4th November 2010, 12:28 pm

nice colleges you guys ♥ I'm a highschool junior though lol. XD I'm planing on going to a smaller school in my state because I could get full ride ♥♥ but that's only for pre-med lol.
I'm going to be fully natural when I go to college. I've been natural most my life. But I will only be doing wng in college.
I want to go to Princeton or Yale for Med school♥ anyone looking going to Princeton, Yale, USC or UCLA?

princessai16

Back to top Go down

Post by BriaBeauty 12th December 2010, 3:57 am

Lol I'm VERY late for this thread but I am going to attend Cornell Univ. Smile anyone already there??

BriaBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3