CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 3 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 2nd December 2009, 3:48 pm

So I turned my Day 4 flat TNC into a southern tease bun. It looks ok, but not good enough to post, LOL

I'm heading to another sale at Macy's! The sinus infection is slowly dissipating! Whoo! I cannot have a sinus infection on my birthday, 10 days to go!!!!

Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 3 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by AfrikanLatina 2nd December 2009, 4:29 pm

You have birthday/hair plans for your day sis?
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 2nd December 2009, 4:59 pm

TerraD you know you can't tell us about a style and not follow up with pics!! I want to see your southern tease bun. Pretty please!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 2nd December 2009, 5:03 pm

awwww yay Im a December baby too - the 27th. You and my uncle/brother (long story - no incest lol) have the same bday - the 12th?

did you hear about that natural hair expo at the african american museum of art at baldwin hills crenshaw macys??? I'm trying to find the link for it and I'll post it on the LA thread.
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 3rd December 2009, 12:00 am

I am going out on the 11th, to Disneyland (childish I know), out to eat and bowling on my b-day (12th)!
I wanted to do a rollerset, but I think I've changed my mind! Give me ideas for b-day hair! I want something different, but cute! More likely I want it huge and out!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantment 3rd December 2009, 12:49 am

Terra, you could've posted the pic, lol

You have the same birthday as my hubby! Enjoy! Mine is on the 24th.
Enchantment
Enchantment

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 3rd December 2009, 1:00 am

LOL. The bun looks crummy now! I will post a pic tomorrow, promise!

Thanks! Enjoy your b-day as well. December babies are cool!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 3rd December 2009, 3:00 pm

So, I bought henna last night. Oooh-oooh, ooooh-ooh! And Sally's finally fixed my online order! So my Lekair cholesterol is on its way! I will post pics of my cinnabun today. Last night I banded to strecth my hair a little!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 3rd December 2009, 4:26 pm

you should so do a "roller set" on dry semi-stretched hair. Roller set is in quotations because I don't mean wash and sit under the dryer and all that good stuff. But I got really big curly hair after I did my curlformers and then days later started using my rollers at night. Roling them upward and with no particular method, the curls got bigger and looser as the day went on...super cute! And I used a mix of small pink rollers, the big purple ones and some teal ones that were in between those sizes so it wasn't uniform. It would be easy to do a "trial run" on any night. I'm sure you could do it on wet hair but I think it works better when you do it on already semi-stretched hair...

my creativity is at an all time low lol. maybe you could pose this question on the "general" thread?
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 3rd December 2009, 4:43 pm

Good idea! When I get home from work I will check back on the forum!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 3rd December 2009, 5:30 pm

Co I did not do the cinnabun, just a quick "southern tease". It does not look like much and my Mac's cam does not make it easy for me to show it, but here it is:

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 3 Photo_10
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 3 Photo_11
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 4th December 2009, 4:03 pm

I cowashed and slicked my hair back with a little IC gel and made a bun. My asthma has been flairing up so I'm keeping my hair simple until I feel better!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 7th December 2009, 6:20 pm

Sooo. I feel better. Whooo! I still have a hoarse voice (which guys like, apparently) and a slight cough. It's raining cats & dogs here in Southern California, so I cowashed and used castor oil to lay my edges down. I know have a curly puff, soaked with conditioner!

Back to the hoarse voice thing... At the natural hair expo on saturday, a fine guy with dreads came up to me and said that he liked my hair (Cinnabun, What! What!). I am a blusher, big time, so God knew what he was doing when he made me a chocolate sister LOL. I immediately began to blush and felt my face get warm, cause he was fine. I said Thank you and began to cough like I had SARS (remember SARS, anyway...) He smiled and asked if I was sick. I replied "Yeah, My normal voice is not this deep!" He replies "I think your voice sounds nice" I of course began to cough hysterically! He goes "It's not swine flu is it?" I laugh and say "no, it was a sinus infection and now it's an annoying cough" I then said bye and walked away out of embarassment!
Also...at work on saturday. A very cute, tall, male, Persian coworker asked me a question. When I replied, he smiles and goes "You have the grown and sexy voice like me" I laugh and he adds. "Ladies tell me I have the Barry White voice". I try not to laugh again, or I'll go into hysterical coughing. I reply "I want my normal voice back!" And storm off! LOL. What a weekend!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 7th December 2009, 6:27 pm

I am sitting here at panera LAUGHING MY ASS OFF.. People lookin @ me like I'm crazy. U silly...girl I love my sick raspy voice u better work that hahaha that's funny. See now look @ you gettin major play.

But in sad news I feel a little sickness coming on... This unusually cold weather isn't helping!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 7th December 2009, 7:21 pm

LOL. I was hoping someone would get a good laugh, I thought it was funny!. You are silly, girl. I can't wait to meet my twin! LOL

On a random note, Why have I only been to Panera once! I got a Chai Tea Latte, w/soy milk and never went again. And it was good!

Girl increase your Vitamin C! Catch it now before it becomes a cold!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 7th December 2009, 7:34 pm

Terra thats hilarious I am on the train trying not to holler. I get that too when I am hoarse I think I sound like a scary man but men like it. Isnt that strange....I am glad you feel better.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 7th December 2009, 7:37 pm

@ sheetacular: LOL. I still have no clue why men like that voice! To me it's just like some men that like hairy legs. It's almost suspicious in a way LOL. Like "you don't like this because I sound like a man, right?"
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 7th December 2009, 7:58 pm

Please believe I had a tangerine for breakfast! Lol and some orange pineapple juice...I am not playin with this cold! Lol

And then I went to panera for a panini and soup! Tastes soooo good when the weather is iffy...and its pretty healthy too!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnielours 7th December 2009, 10:59 pm

haha!! i love my hoarse voice...i used to cough extra when i had coughs just to keep the voice...im writing this down and i sound like a weirdo lol but watevas
Winnielours
Winnielours

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 7th December 2009, 11:40 pm

i know right Terra sorta make you wanna do a gender preference check. Even if I am hoarse or hairy I can never be a man...not with this body...ha
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 8th December 2009, 2:51 am

LOL. @ d.denise: Orange pineapple juice is the BOMB! LOL, I definitely just said the bomb, Wow.
sheetacular: Clearly! Maybe that's what they like.
winnielours: Maybe I will start to appreciate my hoarse voice and use it to my advantage!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 8th December 2009, 4:23 am

hahaha clearly we are twins because I say the BOMB... as well as the BOMB DOT COM lol. shoot me now.

and winnie - girl you are trippin lol. sacrificing your health for that sexy voice for a man! what happens when you get better?? if you keep coughing he gone think you got SARS like terra lmao!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 8th December 2009, 2:39 pm

LOL @ d.denise!

Last night I did flat twists for a flat twist out this morning. Tonight I'm going to do a trial run on my bday hair! I'm frustrated because my friend was supposed to find us a good place to go out. I'm going to research poetry spots. I think it would be fun to go to one of those, I'm not a club person so they don't know what I want to do LOL. Sometimes you gotta do it yourself!
Also, today is the day I become an official California resident! I have to register my car and renew my license. I may have to take the written test, so I've been reading the stupid "Watch for pedestrians" driving book! Everything seems like common sense, but I will be ticked if I fail LOL I will let you all know how the test goes, wish me luck TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Have a great day!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th December 2009, 3:09 pm

Hope you the best on your test.

Will you post your trial on here or do we have to wait for the BIG day? TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 3 Icon_wink
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnielours 8th December 2009, 6:55 pm

you all definitely need to stop!!! i say the "BOMB DIGGITY"!! lol

d.denise- i know its terrible!!! i def didnt do that when SARS was all over the news and now with the swine flu thing...i need to stop!
Winnielours
Winnielours

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next