CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

+50
MellowOne
Karyn
CocaColaCutie
jcanalena79
Nikcoils
KeishaMac
TheRYL1
cutephantasm
Cherry: extraordinary!
Erica5417
neethair
Mz. Thang
curlyboricua
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
SisterBoyd
BlondeByDesire
adiaha
p_nuttie43
NaturalChica
Pinkrage
Juices-n-Berries
truet
Pi*Jay
dajewel
sweetdrk1
lovesunshine17
Freestyles
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
Keisha
ytiznatural
Winnielours
Enchantment
AfrikanLatina
SheeTacular
HumanNature
crustaceans
ChrsLvsBks
beautifuleyez
tiashaunteé
curlycaramelo
nmoultry
BajanPrincess82
Free2009
d.denise
curly+kinky+fierce
teri-teri-boberry
crvng4mr
TerraD
54 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by TerraD 9th December 2009, 4:11 am

I passed! LOL, I am officially a California resident!
@ChrsLvsBks: I will definitely post pics even if it looks horrible, LOL
@Winnielours: Wow, Bomb Diggity! We are all so wrong, with our slang!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Empty Re: TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts!

Post by tiashaunteé 9th December 2009, 11:02 am

Congratulations!!!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 9th December 2009, 2:53 pm

Thanks LOL! I was extra nervous!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 9th December 2009, 4:20 pm

So the trial bday hair run... Here are pics. First:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Photo_12
My henna came! Ooh-Ooh! Ooh-Ooh! Ok Here are the pics you were waiting on!
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Photo_13
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Photo_14
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Photo_15

LOL, The last pic looks like my hair the night after prom! A hot mess!
I slept on my hair (Bad girl!), so when I put it up it looked a little flat, but it worked. I think I am going to henna, DT and bantu knot. When I take the bantu knots out they will be tighter than my twist out will be. And then I can still twist the back up, pin and end with a newer fresh Frohawk-ish style.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnielours 10th December 2009, 1:52 am

i like the look...did you just pin up the back?

oh and congrats!
Winnielours
Winnielours

Back to top Go down

Post by ytiznatural 10th December 2009, 2:39 am

hey i know its been a min since u did your flat twst and curl i so wish i could do flat twist, everytime i do them they look like crap. so i am trying just reg twist tongiht, but dont have the correct clips using hair pens. If it looks ok will post pics, if u dont see any u know why ha ha
ytiznatural
ytiznatural

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th December 2009, 4:06 am

Winnielours: I kinda twisted it up and pinned it with two bobby pins. I just learned how to maneuver bobby pins properly, so I don't need 50! LOL
w8tng2bnatural: LOL. It took me a second to get it, but my curls come our more even that way, as opposed to two strand twists. I used the curlychronicles video to learn!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 10th December 2009, 4:51 am

Thats a cute style Terra. Definitely b-day hair material. Me likey.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th December 2009, 4:55 am

Thanks Siren! I think it will look nice after henna-ing, deep conditioning and bantu knotting! LOL
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 10th December 2009, 1:43 pm

TerraD - how often do you deep conditon? I am concerned about my increase of fairy knots.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th December 2009, 3:16 pm

I don't deep condition often, I know it's bad. I have to find time to squeeze it in! Right now only 1-2 times a month! I'm trying to increase that to once a week.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th December 2009, 5:21 pm

I just mixed my first batch of henna!!!! I will put my details in my henna thread! But I am anxious to apply it!

Also I'm stoked about my bday activities! Friday night I'm going to an "After Work Mixer" held by BlackNLA! Here's the link if you live in the area and want to check it out (you have to RSVP): http://www.blacknla.com/Mixer/Bus_Mix.asp

And on my day morning (saturday) My aunt and I are going to a free vegan cooking class Woot! They are going to teach me how to prepare a vegan Christmas menu that will knock the socks off of my non-vegan friends! Yay and then we're going to dinner at California Vegan and bowling Woot! I still can't believe I'm about to be 25!
Know God just needs to send my husband LOL

Have a great day ladies!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ytiznatural 10th December 2009, 7:05 pm

I ordered henna from butters-n-bars, I chickened out and exchanged it for different product, i am gonna wait a lil longer in my transition to henna, my conscience kept telling me to wait so I am glad I acknowledged
ytiznatural
ytiznatural

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th December 2009, 9:23 pm

Oh yeah, when you get that gut feeling-- Trust it! It may be better to hold off a little longer!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 11th December 2009, 2:09 am

lol your bday festivities sound off the chain! Where are you bowling??? The LOL Comedy Festival is going on and tomorrow night is supposed to be really good Chris "Kid" Reid, Red Grant, Chris Spener (my absolute fav!), and Thea (lol!) at the 9:30 show... so exdcited! And its free!

And Saturday is Koinonia and Koffee at West Angeles...it's all spoken word but clean and some gospel - I'm excited. They have an awesome Bible study on Tuesdays and this should not disappoint...

So I just realized that I offered you my weekend plans and you didn't ask LMAO. I thought you were going to Disneyland still and I was going to tell you that it was supposed to rain. And six flags is free with a donation of a toy :-)

oh and I spoke to God and he said your husband's still not ready for the greatness that is you yet... he's getting ready though and he'll be there right on time ;-)
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 11th December 2009, 2:25 am

d.denise!!!!! I love you girl, that last sentence hit the spot! LOL. We may have to come to the Comedy FEstival afterwards! And saturday what time is the Koinonia & Koffee? We have no clue where we are going to bowl. Where do you usually bowl? My aunt is in the other room calling every bowling alley in LA
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 11th December 2009, 3:08 am

Hi Cali resident, I really like the hair up, it looks really nice. Have a happy Bday. TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Icon_queen
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 11th December 2009, 3:10 am

ummm I think its at 7ish but I could have made that up. It's 12 or 15 bucks though. There may be food... Clearly I dont know much lol.

And I usually bow at Lucky Strike - LA LIVE - BUT only on Sundays lol. It's $1 bowling on Sundays. It's fun on the weekends but it may be a little pricey. so IDK. I may check out that mixer;... looks fun I love the Falcon!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 11th December 2009, 3:33 am

Thanks! My aunt settled on bowling in Studio City, so we will hopefully have fun.
I will be at the mixer for sure. They want attendees to bring a toy to donate for charity! So I have to hit up target in the morning! Maybe I'll see you there! This is my first time at the Falcon!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th December 2009, 2:21 pm

[size=12]Have a great time celebrating your 25th birthday! Your plans sound wonderful.

I like that you are going to cook vegan for your non-vegan friends. It is a great way to introduce foods they may never knew existed.[size]
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 11th December 2009, 3:05 pm

Thanks ChrsLvsBks! I try to get them to see that I eat good food too, without shoving my food down their throats LOL. And I must say, if I haven't already. I love your TNC. Maybe mine will start to behave like a normal TNC some day.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 11th December 2009, 4:52 pm

So guys... I still have not taken my bantu knots down:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Photo_23
But, I think they are going to look great!

I am having a wardrobe difficulty! I don't know what to wear tonight! I want to wear a skirt, tights and killer shoes (and a shirt of course). So I need you guys to help me choose which outfit to wear. Here are the three narrowed down choices:
Black/White asymmetrical skirt w/ankle boots:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Photo_24
Black skirt w/red shirt and leopard pumps:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Photo_25
Black skirt/shirt w/green houndstooth cardigan and ankle boots:
TerraD, MM, Life and Brazilian Blowouts! - Page 4 Photo_26
I'm about to head out and when I come back I have to decide, so help me out ladies!!!!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 11th December 2009, 6:37 pm

Number 2...Red is such a good color to go out in.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 11th December 2009, 6:48 pm

I pick Number 2 too because I like red!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 11th December 2009, 6:54 pm

All three...could u do oufit changes throughout the night? lol I like 1 and 2...can't decide which I like better!

Lovely bantu knots!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next