CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

+72
C.
MissyCee
DivaDreamgirl
PaganWifey
Ladybug83
BajanPrincess82
curlyscot
Ms.Mai
EmbracingNaturalMe
Neems
Happy2B
stephgil
cococurly
cyclingchick
gigihaitiancurly
thetiffany
curlsunfurled
fanmnatirel
wyldhoney
Buttercup76
nattyblog
WhosThatRedHead
Mom2KurlyT
MahoganyCurls
MomnWife
xtremelyperfect
tiffyd
labon10
mslys09
*CurlyNikki*
jlowman1
curly-me-naturally
LaToya28
priceless
Serenity23
NaturalNixon
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Heart2Worship
NhappyJackie
TMS
CocoEuro
ktoliver5303
Muz
BlondeByDesire
swoodward
MsJay1121
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
missmoriah
KinkyNappyHappy
exhale1913
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
MellowOne
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
LadyMika
SheeTacular
CocaColaCutie
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
jcanalena79
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
76 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by CurlsGalore 29th June 2010, 10:27 am

nattyblog wrote:Your hair is stunning!!
Thank you, Nattyblog! Thanks for stopping by! Smile

krazy coils wrote:Your braidout is gorgeous! I used to use Giovanni TTT shampoo when I first went natural and loved it. I am going to have to revisit this because my hair never felt rough or dry when I used it. I realize what my hair likes and dislikes but I guess I just got caught up in being a PJ. But I'm going back to the products which work for my hair.
Hey KC! My PJism has officially dissipated. I've been sticking to what my hair likes and what works for the last six months! I see these great products everybody's trying, but I have no desire to buy any of them. The Tresemme was cheap and local. I was reading JnB's challenge and I think that's great!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by poeticlyspkng 29th June 2010, 10:45 am

Very nice routine and braid out! I tried the Kimmays condish this morning using the knot today because I happened to have some. But I did a wash and go again, using the layering technique after the condish. We'll see how it looks in a couple of hours before I give it a thumbs up or down.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 30th June 2010, 6:48 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Very nice routine and braid out! I tried the Kimmays condish this morning using the knot today because I happened to have some. But I did a wash and go again, using the layering technique after the condish. We'll see how it looks in a couple of hours before I give it a thumbs up or down.

Thanks and that sounds good! I almost purchased some Knot Today, but it was $14.99 at the BSS. I may buy it someday...who knows?
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 30th June 2010, 11:08 pm

Hey lady!! lovin the hair as usual!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 1st July 2010, 1:25 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey lady!! lovin the hair as usual!!

Hey Shee!! Thanks, chica! Thanx for stopping by! Hope all is well. Smile
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st July 2010, 1:49 pm

Hi hot mama, you doing it and doing it well as always! The Kimmaytube LI is great!

Great to hear about you curbing your PJism. There is hope for me after all. I just love trying new things. Maybe one day I will be where you are CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Icon_wink maybe **sigh**, LOL!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 1st July 2010, 5:38 pm

Happy Thursday Peeps!

I hope you're looking forward to a fun-filled holiday weekend! I shole wish I was in New Orleans right now for the Essence festival! I had to postpone my travel plans to leave the country this summer due to some unforseen circumstances and I'm pretty disappointed about that. Had I known I'd be here, I would be one my way to the Big Easy kickin' it at Mary J. Blige's concert this weekend! Booooo hoooo!!! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Icon_sad

Anywho, not much going on in hair news today or this week for that matter. I rocked a braidout on Monday & Tuesday and wore a puff yesterday and my hair is all twisted up today. I'm going to keep them in until Saturday. I'd like to do a blowout for the 4th, but IDK how to do it. Youtube will be my teacher, I guess! Here are some pics for the week!
Tuesday hair:
CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2516

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2517

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2518

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2519

Wednesday hair:
CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2610

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2611

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2612

The upside to this week is that I helped a good friend of mine go completely natural. She took her micro braids out and decided she was ready to big chop. Her stylist who chops for free was booked for two weeks, so I offered to chop it off for her. We made it happen on Tuesday and she looks amazing. I styled it with finger coils and she loves her hair! I'm so excited I was a part of her transformation!

Ahhh, protective styling. Kimmaytube is really inspiring me in so many ways! I really respect her hair game and the plethora of knowledge she gives to us. I love to wear my hair out 90% of the time. I would like to try going back to protective styling more, but I really need the discipline to stick to it. My hair is growing and growing pretty fast. I wonder how much more if I manipulated it less. So, I'm going to try to keep my hair twisted for 3 days or more between washes. Please don't laugh, because three days is a long time for me. If I make it to a week, I'm really doing something. LOL!

Well, that all for now lovelies! I wanna see some funky fresh fros posted next week! Love you guys! Peace Out! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Icon_rr
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 1st July 2010, 5:52 pm

CG you are so fab! That is all Smile
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 1st July 2010, 5:57 pm

Your Funky hair is the Truth!!! Absolutely beautiful!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 1st July 2010, 5:58 pm

Me and you both in regard to that figuring out how to do a fro. my prob is it wil be soo big i will likely have to wear a scarf or i will be looking like lion king with the automatic part down the middle.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 1st July 2010, 5:58 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hi hot mama, you doing it and doing it well as always! The Kimmaytube LI is great!

Great to hear about you curbing your PJism. There is hope for me after all. I just love trying new things. Maybe one day I will be where you are CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Icon_wink maybe **sigh**, LOL!

Hey Pretty!!! Thank you, chica! I'm definitely a fan of her leave-in. Yea, the PJism is a booger. I finally have a good regimen and I just can't imagine spending money on stuff I'll use once/2x or may never use at all. I'm glad the Curl Junkie is a winner for you! I love the avi, btw!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 1st July 2010, 6:05 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:CG you are so fab! That is all Smile
Thanks, chica!!! Missed ya around the neighborhood!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Your Funky hair is the Truth!!! Absolutely beautiful!!
Thanks Sweet! If it ain't funky, it ain't for me!

npmoore04 wrote:Me and you both in regard to that figuring out how to do a fro. my prob is it wil be soo big i will likely have to wear a scarf or i will be looking like lion king with the automatic part down the middle.
You have lots of hair, NP! I know your fro is going to be INSANE!!! I love it! Have thought about a shrunken fro, instead of a blowout? It will still be a BAA, but just more tamed.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st July 2010, 6:12 pm

I love that scarf on your puff!!!!

Love that funky hair!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 1st July 2010, 7:50 pm

The B-O-M-B...as always!

I just love how you put it all together...your hair, your make-up and your colors & accessories...I'm taking notes! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 1st July 2010, 7:55 pm

Hey Girl,

Gorgeous hair and makeup as always! I've been trying to tone down on wearing my hair out so much as well to cut down on manipulation. I love the braidouts and twistouts but now I'm trying to leave it up during the week and take it down on the weekends. Can't wait to see your fro on the Fourth!

Last edited by krazy coils on 1st July 2010, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 1st July 2010, 7:56 pm

cute pics you always have the cutest accessories i am talking notes lol
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 2nd July 2010, 8:05 am

I cosign with everyone else about your accessory game. I would have never thought to put those two color tanks together. Glad you did that though b/c I have a blue maxi dress that I can put a cami that color underneath.. I may do that tonight. LOL~! Anywho, I hate I'm missing Essence also, but I'll be in the Big Easy for a week at the end of this month for my sorority convention. I really love the puff photo! It's so big! I pretty much do twist for Sun=Thur and then wear my hair out during the weekend. It really works for mea nd the longer my twists get, the more styling options I have with them. I'm pretty sure when they get about shoulder length I will be wearing twists for a couple weeks at a time.
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 2nd July 2010, 8:57 am

Hey CG!

All of your styles were cute but I love the Wed puff. Funky big hair is the best.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd July 2010, 4:11 pm

heeeey cg!! make sure u stop pass my thread to post ur fro pic sunday...

im being lazy i know CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Icon_rolleyes
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 2nd July 2010, 6:12 pm

Hey CG! How ya doing girl! Your hair is still looking mighty nice. Funky hair is great!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 2nd July 2010, 6:28 pm

Loving the funky hair pics! Your hair is fab!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 2nd July 2010, 7:02 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I love that scarf on your puff!!!!

Love that funky hair!!!
Thanks, sweetie!

TheRYL1 wrote:The B-O-M-B...as always!

I just love how you put it all together...your hair, your make-up and your colors & accessories...I'm taking notes! ;-)
Thanks RYL1! I love colors! Thanks for stopping by! I need to catch up with your thread!

krazy coils wrote:Hey Girl,

Gorgeous hair and makeup as always! I've been trying to tone down on wearing my hair out so much as well to cut down on manipulation. I love the braidouts and twistouts but now I'm trying to leave it up during the week and take it down on the weekends. Can't wait to see your fro on the Fourth!
Thanks, twin! I'm actually wearing twists right now and it's day 2. I'll unravel tomorrow and pick it out for the 4th. I can't wait to see yours, too!

priceless wrote:cute pics you always have the cutest accessories i am talking notes lol
Thanks Priceless! Accessories really complete the whole look!

Serenity23 wrote:I cosign with everyone else about your accessory game. I would have never thought to put those two color tanks together. Glad you did that though b/c I have a blue maxi dress that I can put a cami that color underneath.. I may do that tonight. LOL~! Anywho, I hate I'm missing Essence also, but I'll be in the Big Easy for a week at the end of this month for my sorority convention. I really love the puff photo! It's so big! I pretty much do twist for Sun=Thur and then wear my hair out during the weekend. It really works for mea nd the longer my twists get, the more styling options I have with them. I'm pretty sure when they get about shoulder length I will be wearing twists for a couple weeks at a time.
Hey S23! Thanks, pretty!!! Hey, don't be afraid to put colors that contrast together! Red and blue are primary colors so they automatically complement each other. Yea, I wish I could be down there in the NO right now. I have a few Delta friends going to that convention, too. I'm going do my best to stay twisted up for at least 3 days out of the week. Once I get comfortable, I'll bump up to 5 days. It's a challenge to myself. CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Icon_biggrin

MellowOne wrote:Hey CG!

All of your styles were cute but I love the Wed puff. Funky big hair is the best.
Thanks Mellow! Nothing like funky big hair!

NubieNatty wrote:heeeey cg!! make sure u stop pass my thread to post ur fro pic sunday...

im being lazy i know CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Icon_rolleyes
LOL! I'll do that, Nubie. Smile You need to pass by mine and post your fro pic, too!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey CG! How ya doing girl! Your hair is still looking mighty nice. Funky hair is great!
Hey PS! I'm good, lovely! How are you? Thanks for the compliments!

jlowman1 wrote:Loving the funky hair pics! Your hair is fab!
Thanks JLo! Smile
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd July 2010, 8:53 pm

I haven't been over here? Same on me!! You are looking too cute..and I love, love your hair!! You are the accessory CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Icon_queen I just love how you rock your accessories in you hair and on you body!!! Too cute!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello....

Take care and and enjoy your weekend!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 5th July 2010, 2:08 am

Hey CurlieGirls!

Happy 4th of July and Happy National Afro Day! I'm so late posting my pics, but it's been such a busy day! Here is Nina Fro'd Out!

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2710

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2711

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2712

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2713

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Dscn2714

You all look so amazing with your fros! It was great to see other curlies in the DFW rocking their fros out so the word definitely got around! Next time, I'll do a blowout. I just wasn't ready for the blowout just yet.

Catch up with you later. Good night, beautful people!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 5th July 2010, 2:27 am

giiiiiiiirl dont be scared of the blowout...actually u aint even gotta blow it out with heat! i used tia's method from her video mixed w/NTCM's using coconut oil and VOILA!!!

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Afro_d12

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 24 Afro_d11

Last edited by NubieNatty on 5th July 2010, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next