CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

+72
C.
MissyCee
DivaDreamgirl
PaganWifey
Ladybug83
BajanPrincess82
curlyscot
Ms.Mai
EmbracingNaturalMe
Neems
Happy2B
stephgil
cococurly
cyclingchick
gigihaitiancurly
thetiffany
curlsunfurled
fanmnatirel
wyldhoney
Buttercup76
nattyblog
WhosThatRedHead
Mom2KurlyT
MahoganyCurls
MomnWife
xtremelyperfect
tiffyd
labon10
mslys09
*CurlyNikki*
jlowman1
curly-me-naturally
LaToya28
priceless
Serenity23
NaturalNixon
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Heart2Worship
NhappyJackie
TMS
CocoEuro
ktoliver5303
Muz
BlondeByDesire
swoodward
MsJay1121
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
missmoriah
KinkyNappyHappy
exhale1913
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
MellowOne
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
LadyMika
SheeTacular
CocaColaCutie
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
jcanalena79
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
76 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by C. 21st November 2010, 1:18 am

Bored yet?? I ask because my mini's only lasted 8 days before the boredom nearly killed me, it took twice as long to take them out as it did to put them in [mine were half the size of yours n i have a bighead].

C.

Back to top Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by kim 21st November 2010, 8:33 am

your hair looks fabulous so shiny and luscious
kim
kim

http://msdumfries.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 24th November 2010, 6:18 pm

Hey curlytwin,

I see you went back to blowdried twists... Laughing
It looks great!! Thank you for helping me on my twists on FB.

Have a happy thanksgiving! Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 24th November 2010, 6:31 pm

Hey lady!! Those twists look great!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 11th December 2010, 10:15 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey ladies! I don't have much to share. I've been away for a long time and I'm just now checking out posts. I've been lazy and I've worn a puff all last week and this weekend. Looking forward to straightening my hair for a trim in the next week or so.

I just wanted to share my Halloween party pics with ya'll! I was the sexy Queen Bee! Friends and I went to a cool costume party last night, and we were a hit! Check out my homie as Pepa from the "Push It" video! She's hilarious! She is natural and rocked blond tracks on one side of her head! She did the damn thing!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Dscn4910

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Dscn4911

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Dscn4912'

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Dscn4913

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Dscn4914

okay, I am sooo late!!! This is the cutest costume!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 11th December 2010, 10:16 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Evening lovelies!

I just wanted to post pics of my mini twists. I got a lot of compliments on them and many were amazed it was all of my hair and no extensions. Suspect My students really like them alot. Smile

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Dscn5210

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Dscn5211

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Dscn5212

I'm still trying to figure out different ways to style it. After 2-3 days I tend to get bored so I'm going to try to be versatile with these too.

Your twist looks awesome!!! Your hair grew so much!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 24th December 2010, 2:28 am

YOur Halloween pics are beautiful!! Your hair is growing really fast !! I am in love with your mini twists!! Did you do them on dry or wet hair. What products did you use.. And what steps did you take!! LOL . Love ya. Have a merry christmas!!!! santa
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 43 Empty Formerly CurlsGalore

Post by funkyhairchic 24th December 2010, 1:48 pm

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:YOur Halloween pics are beautiful!! Your hair is growing really fast !! I am in love with your mini twists!! Did you do them on dry or wet hair. What products did you use.. And what steps did you take!! LOL . Love ya. Have a merry christmas!!!! santa

Hey Scrug!
Thank you so much! I did the mini twists on blow dried hair. I just used my leave-in, Kinky Curly Knot Today, and my shea coconut mix to twists. I kept them for about two weeks and rinsed them once. I've started new thread under FunkyHairChic. I no longer check this one so post in the new one! Merry Christmas to you, too!
funkyhairchic
funkyhairchic

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43