CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

+72
C.
MissyCee
DivaDreamgirl
PaganWifey
Ladybug83
BajanPrincess82
curlyscot
Ms.Mai
EmbracingNaturalMe
Neems
Happy2B
stephgil
cococurly
cyclingchick
gigihaitiancurly
thetiffany
curlsunfurled
fanmnatirel
wyldhoney
Buttercup76
nattyblog
WhosThatRedHead
Mom2KurlyT
MahoganyCurls
MomnWife
xtremelyperfect
tiffyd
labon10
mslys09
*CurlyNikki*
jlowman1
curly-me-naturally
LaToya28
priceless
Serenity23
NaturalNixon
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Heart2Worship
NhappyJackie
TMS
CocoEuro
ktoliver5303
Muz
BlondeByDesire
swoodward
MsJay1121
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
missmoriah
KinkyNappyHappy
exhale1913
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
MellowOne
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
LadyMika
SheeTacular
CocaColaCutie
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
jcanalena79
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
76 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by CurlsGalore 17th August 2010, 10:20 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:VERY NICE PINUP!
I need to work on my pin ups styles. It is great to protect the ends Smile
Thanks IB! I'm doing my best! I'm starting to get used to it.

krazy coils wrote:Love that pinup, its gorgeous!
Thanks, lovely!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Cute pinup.....thick and pretty!! I really like protective styles now...saves time in the morning!!

I love college football...my son plays in the band @ LSU, so I'll try and make a game a month. If I can get tickets...online now and there are no home tickets available!!! SMH....

Thanks, lovely! It saves tons of time. Get up and go! That should be a blast! Nothing like good college football!

curly-me-naturally wrote:Looks like you guys had an awesome time !! that is fantastic. Your pin up is supper cute ummm I think I am gonna have to try that CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Icon_biggrin
Thanks, sis! Give it a try! Super easy to do!

CocaColaCutie wrote:Hey CG! Glad you are feeling better. I loved the braidout comparison shots. Your hair has really grown!!! Your protective style is cool too. I need to take some time and do my hair. I've been a mess since I came back from ATL.
Thanks, chica! I hope all is well with you! Love the new avi!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by QuietButterfly 17th August 2010, 10:24 pm

Hey CG!!

Just stopping by cause I saw your new avi around town and its FIERCE!!! You seriously take the best pictures!! Very Happy
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 17th August 2010, 10:25 pm

QuietButterfly wrote:Hey CG!!

Just stopping by cause I saw your new avi around town and its FIERCE!!! You seriously take the best pictures!! Very Happy

Awww! Hey QB!!!! Thanks, lovely!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 18th August 2010, 12:44 am

hey girl how are you? I finally got caught up on all that i missed. I see you have major grow man the comparison shows alot. I love the protective stlyes that you have been coming with. I am glad that you are feeling better. Love the new avi can i sat profile of nina so fluffy. Hope you are having a great week
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 18th August 2010, 8:08 pm

Hey CG!

Looking so good! I love your pinned up style; it looks so sophisticated...LOL...I gotta give it a shot!

Glad your feeling better & are at peace! God is good, aint He? ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 18th August 2010, 9:52 pm

priceless wrote:hey girl how are you? I finally got caught up on all that i missed. I see you have major grow man the comparison shows alot. I love the protective stlyes that you have been coming with. I am glad that you are feeling better. Love the new avi can i sat profile of nina so fluffy. Hope you are having a great week
Hey Priceless! I'm doing pretty good, lovely! I'm really hooked on protective styles now. They're so easy and super low maintenance. Just like I like it!

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey CG!

Looking so good! I love your pinned up style; it looks so sophisticated...LOL...I gotta give it a shot!

Glad your feeling better & are at peace! God is good, aint He? ;-)
All the time, God is good! Thanks RYL! I hope all is well with you, lovely!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy2B 20th August 2010, 12:44 pm

Hey CG,

Love the new avi!
Happy2B
Happy2B

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 20th August 2010, 2:51 pm

Your hair in your avi looks amazing. By the way , i love the turquoise top. It really makes your skin pop.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 20th August 2010, 3:11 pm

you are looking mighty fierce my dear!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 20th August 2010, 3:12 pm

HEY CG it looks like you ready to go and school some children in you AVI!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 20th August 2010, 11:58 pm

Happy2B wrote:Hey CG,

Love the new avi!
Thanks Happy2B! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Icon_razz

Neems wrote:Your hair in your avi looks amazing. By the way , i love the turquoise top. It really makes your skin pop.
Thanks, Neems! It was a good hair day! Smile

CocaColaCutie wrote:you are looking mighty fierce my dear!
Thanks, 3C! 'Preciate it!

npmoore04 wrote:HEY CG it looks like you ready to go and school some children in you AVI!
Thanks NP! Trying to get my mind right about Monday! Ready or not, here they come!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 21st August 2010, 9:22 am

love the new avi!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 21st August 2010, 7:03 pm

CocoEuro wrote:love the new avi!!!

Thanks, sis! Smile
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st August 2010, 11:31 pm

ugh, i hate that summer went by sooooo faast!! i feel like we were JUST talkin bout summer plans and now we're makin plans for fall **sigh** im so down for the protective styling and ur routine sounds pretty good. when i kept a calendar i was more on point and now im just wingin it Neutral i like to be more organized so i gotta get back on track! im so bad cuz i normally DC once a week no matter what n i've been slackin in that field in the past 2 wks! im gonna make sure i DC monday though!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 22nd August 2010, 2:00 am

Hey CG. Love your new avi! I'm glad the summer is over. I don't do well in 90+ degree heat, so BRING ON THE FALL. I'll be definitely jumping on the protective style bandwagon for a few months. Need to keep my hands (and the boyfriend's hands) up outta my hair. Laughing
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 22nd August 2010, 9:38 am

Hey CG...

Yeah...... summer did go by fast!! However, I think I'm going to enjoy the fall...I'm going to do a lot of protective styles and add Renee to the mix!! I can't wait to see the different styles you will do!!!

When is your schools' first game. Take pictures of your girls in action!! No one knows this, but I really wanted to be a cheerleader, but I danced instead!!! High kicks baby at half time....can you picture that? LOL

Hope you are enjoying your weekend...

TTYS.. I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 22nd August 2010, 6:39 pm

NubieNatty wrote:ugh, i hate that summer went by sooooo faast!! i feel like we were JUST talkin bout summer plans and now we're makin plans for fall **sigh** im so down for the protective styling and ur routine sounds pretty good. when i kept a calendar i was more on point and now im just wingin it Neutral i like to be more organized so i gotta get back on track! im so bad cuz i normally DC once a week no matter what n i've been slackin in that field in the past 2 wks! im gonna make sure i DC monday though!

Hey Nubie! We'll stay on track together! Since this is my first week back to school, I'm going to wear my hair out for the next three days. Then back to my scheduled PSing.

LadyMika wrote:Hey CG. Love your new avi! I'm glad the summer is over. I don't do well in 90+ degree heat, so BRING ON THE FALL. I'll be definitely jumping on the protective style bandwagon for a few months. Need to keep my hands (and the boyfriend's hands) up outta my hair. Laughing

Hey Mika! I'm ready for fall, also! My favorite season!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CG...

Yeah...... summer did go by fast!! However, I think I'm going to enjoy the fall...I'm going to do a lot of protective styles and add Renee to the mix!! I can't wait to see the different styles you will do!!!

When is your schools' first game. Take pictures of your girls in action!! No one knows this, but I really wanted to be a cheerleader, but I danced instead!!! High kicks baby at half time....can you picture that? LOL

Hope you are enjoying your weekend...

TTYS.. I love you
Girl, yes it did! I'm ready for cooler temps, though, but not ready to go back to work. I ready to explore some new stuff with Nina, definitely! Our first game is Friday and I'll take plenty of pics to post! I can totally see you on the dance line! I bet you were just cute!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 22nd August 2010, 8:02 pm

Happy Sunday, Lovelies!

Well, thus ends another summer vacation. The kids come back to us tomorrow morning! This is my 5th year, and I still get butterflies like it's my first day, first year. CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Icon_pale Maybe because I just never know what to expect the first week. The chaos, the confusion, it doesn't die down after until Labor Day!

For my first day of school hair, you guessed it, I'm rocking another braidout! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Icon_bounce My entire wash routine (shampoo/condition/detangle) took me 35 minutes! That's a dramatic difference from an hour! Thanks to detangling the night before. For my braidout I braided my hair in thicker plaits for a chunkier look. I won't be PSing this week, because I really want to wear my hair out. I figure I've done such a good job being consistent this summer, it's a small reward for myself. Also, I'll be indoors all day so very little sun/heat exposure. I'll go back to my scheduled PSing starting next Sunday and follow my routine.

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Braidp10
I styled my hair with a green tea spritz (which I love, thanks to Muz), Kimmaytube leave in, jojoba oil, and sealed with my Bee Mine Curly Butter and castor oil. By the way, don't sleep on green tea! My skin and hair looooooove it so far. I've used it for the last two weeks, but I'll know if it's a winner when I use it for an entire 30 days. I'll give you a true review of green tea next month.

Well, I know last week I showed you a comparison shot of my braidout. I was curious to see what my hair looked like completely stretched out to maximum length. So I took some pics today and compared to my hair in April and in June. I usually take comp pics every 3-4 months.

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Length10

This is my bangs and nape from April 2010 to August 2010. I don't measure inches, I just like to compare with photos.

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 Length11
This is a 2 month comparison (June 2010 to August 2010). The left is dry hair and the right is freshly washed hair.

This will be the last set of comp photos until November or December.

Anyway, that's it for now. I have such a busy school year ahead I'm trying to go in with a positive attitude about it. Football season, new classes to teach, going to grad school in the spring, the list goes on and on. Pray for me ya'll! I'm going to try to preserve my sexy the best way I can through it all!

Be sweet! Have a great week, loves!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 24th August 2010, 3:59 am

nice growth! My kids go to school next week, I am nervous for them! Expecially my son, he started speech therapy at the end of the last school year I need to make sure we continue that..Plus, he had a seizure for the first time on vacay! So we have lots of doctors appointments! I have to warn all of his teachers to look out for him! My poor baby! : (
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 24th August 2010, 6:38 am

Hey lady,
Was in your next of the street so I wanted to stop by and say HI Laughing

Love the pics, as usual. Wink

Have you ever tried fingercoils and coil out?
If not, let me encourage you to give them a try. I think you will really like them Wink
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 24th August 2010, 7:55 am

Hey Girl,

Stopping through to say Hi and your hair is really growing!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 24th August 2010, 8:48 pm

Hey CG!

Just stoppin' through to see what styles & colors you got cookin'! LOL

TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 24th August 2010, 9:18 pm

Your growth is great! And your hair is always lovely! You know how I feel about that flawless makeup! Get it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 24th August 2010, 9:41 pm

Thank you, lovelies!

My first day of school hair pic! This is August 2009 & August 2010.

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 33 First_10
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 24th August 2010, 9:48 pm

Wow!! Check out that growth!!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next