CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

+72
C.
MissyCee
DivaDreamgirl
PaganWifey
Ladybug83
BajanPrincess82
curlyscot
Ms.Mai
EmbracingNaturalMe
Neems
Happy2B
stephgil
cococurly
cyclingchick
gigihaitiancurly
thetiffany
curlsunfurled
fanmnatirel
wyldhoney
Buttercup76
nattyblog
WhosThatRedHead
Mom2KurlyT
MahoganyCurls
MomnWife
xtremelyperfect
tiffyd
labon10
mslys09
*CurlyNikki*
jlowman1
curly-me-naturally
LaToya28
priceless
Serenity23
NaturalNixon
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Heart2Worship
NhappyJackie
TMS
CocoEuro
ktoliver5303
Muz
BlondeByDesire
swoodward
MsJay1121
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
missmoriah
KinkyNappyHappy
exhale1913
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
MellowOne
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
LadyMika
SheeTacular
CocaColaCutie
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
jcanalena79
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
76 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by krazy coils 27th May 2010, 3:06 pm

Hey Curls Galore, How are you today?
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by Nikcoils 27th May 2010, 3:14 pm

Hey CG! How much ACV did you use? I notice some people dilute it with water.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 27th May 2010, 4:30 pm

Hey CG! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_sunny
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 27th May 2010, 4:42 pm

Hey CG! Just passing thru to see whats new! Wink
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 27th May 2010, 10:59 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey CG and Nina!! You have been busy. Sorry the ecoCustard didn't work for you.

Hey Shee!! Yes, I know! Yea, it is a bummer, but I'll find other uses for it, I'm sure. Not a total loss.

krazy coils wrote:Hey Curls Galore, How are you today?
Hey KC!! Girl, I'm so sleepy...but I'm making it! Hope all is well with you, twin!

npmoore04 wrote:Hey CG! How much ACV did you use? I notice some people dilute it with water.
Hey NP! I used 1 tbsp of ACV and diluted it in 1 cup of water. I may try 1.5 cups of water for more dilution the next time I do it.
LadyMika wrote:Hey CG! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_sunny
Hey LMika! How are you, lovely!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey CG! Just passing thru to see whats new! Wink
Hey PS! It's kinda quiet with Nina and I this week. I did finger coils for one my students. He's growing his hair out, and it been looking a scene for weeks. I decided to help him out and do some coils for him. My first time doing them, and they looked pretty good! I'll post pics in a few!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 12:11 am

Hey Fam!

I hope all of my lovely curlies are doing well this week! I've been somewhat physically tired and drained this week, but I held on and it's going to be Friday, a long weekend, the last week of school all wrapped up into one! I'm super excited about the summer and all this time off I so desperately crave!

It's been a pretty quiet week for Nina and I. After a success with our BS/ACV experiment Nina went from a fluffy braidout Sunday and Monday, to puff/hump on Tuesday, to a curly fro on Wednesday, to a puff today and tomorrow. She is definitely holding up nicely. My hair today:

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Dscn1013

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Dscn1014

What I did do today was help out a fellow student of mine. He decided to grow his hair out and possibly loc it. Unfortunately, his hair really hasn't been presentable with for some time now. He doesn't want to cut it, but he's not sure when he'd like to loc it. So today, I decided to do a protective style for him and it came out nicely. I did comb coils. This was my first time styling someone's hair; on natural hair, at that! Here are some pics:

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Dscn1010

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Dscn1012

Needless to say, I had plenty of free time on my hands. Ahhh!!! The joys of the last days of school when everyone is on autopilot mode; gotta love it!

What's New?
I'm in need of replenishing my stash on a few things. My shealoe is running out, and it's time to make a new batch. I may have another month or two on the batch I have now. I really love how long it lasts! I have had the same batch since December! I've been following a new youtuber, Naptural85. She makes a great shea butter mixture and moisturizer that I'd like to try. I'll be making some in my kitchen this weekend. She has really great vids. I also need to stock up on more shampoo/condish (Giovanni TTT and SAS), honey (for some reason, mine is crystalizing and is super thick. Expiring, maybe? IDK.), elastic headbands (broke about 3). I'm sure there's more, but I can think right now. Delirium has taken over!! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Sleep

That's all for now, friends! I wish I had more to share, but I'm starting to see double on this keyboard...I'm going to turn in early! Maybe I'll have something juicy for you this weekend! Smooches, lovelies!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 28th May 2010, 1:12 am

I loved your hair today....SO FABULOUS....OMGoodness!!!

Are you auditioning to be my HAIR IDOL? CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_razz You are doing a good job. A few more audition pics like that and you are gonna get the job!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th May 2010, 1:31 am

Hey CG....

Not only is the puff on point, the head band, earrings, and make-up. You are a very beautiful young lady!! So...are there no finals to be taken at your school? LOL

The life of a teacher...I should have going to school to teach for 3 reasons...
June, July and August...LOL

Hope you get some rest and enjoy your weekend.

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th May 2010, 6:19 am

Hey CG,
I did a braidout too and YES I can definitley see the similarities in our hair. However, I think your chunky braid out looks better Laughing

Now, what would you classify your hair as: kinky, coily, or curly?

You did a great job on his hair!!! Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 28th May 2010, 7:51 am

Good Morning Curls Galore! I love your puff. That headband really sets it off. Great job!
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 7:53 am

Lynnieluve wrote:I loved your hair today....SO FABULOUS....OMGoodness!!!

Are you auditioning to be my HAIR IDOL? CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_razz You are doing a good job. A few more audition pics like that and you are gonna get the job!!!
Thank u, Miss Lynnie!!! You're so funny! LOL! I'm trying to be like you, chica!!! Rocking those twistout styles and looking fab on a daily basis! You've BEEN crowned one of my hair idols! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_queen

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CG....

Not only is the puff on point, the head band, earrings, and make-up. You are a very beautiful young lady!! So...are there no finals to be taken at your school? LOL

The life of a teacher...I should have going to school to teach for 3 reasons...
June, July and August...LOL

Hope you get some rest and enjoy your weekend.

KNH
Hey KNH!! Thank you, lovely! Yea, we have finals today and in the next 3 days next week. I've reviewed my kids and they are good to go. Literally!!! I love teaching, but you dang sure can't beat the time off!!! It a beautiful thing!! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_razz

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey CG,
I did a braidout too and YES I can definitley see the similarities in our hair. However, I think your chunky braid out looks better Laughing

Now, what would you classify your hair as: kinky, coily, or curly?

You did a great job on his hair!!! Very Happy
Hey IB! Thank you, girl! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin Everytime I look at your hair it reminds me of my texture. It looks soft and loose on top and in the back. My hair is more curly and coily, but not kinky. I have alot S & O shaped curls, if that makes sense.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 7:57 am

Serenity23 wrote:Good Morning Curls Galore! I love your puff. That headband really sets it off. Great job!

Good morning S23!!! Thank you! Enjoy your Friday!!! TGIF! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 678474
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 28th May 2010, 8:22 am

Hey Curls Galore!

The makeup and hair are fabulous as usual and I love the earrings! I also subscribe to Naptural85 and she has me wanting to make flaxseed gel with her last vid. Have a happy Friday!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th May 2010, 8:29 am

yES, yES, ME TOO!!! S AND O shaped curls, looser on the top than the bottom.
Have you ever tried a wash n go? Do you have pics?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 11:21 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:yES, yES, ME TOO!!! S AND O shaped curls, looser on the top than the bottom.
Have you ever tried a wash n go? Do you have pics?

The last time I did a wash n go was in the summer or maybe late October before it the season changed. My hair was much shorter then so it was easy. I posted a pic in an earlier post of my hair freshly washed with no product. I think it's on page 12. Take a look and see if your hair is similar to mine. I'm going to try wash and gos this summer and see how it works with the length I have now.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by Heart2Worship 28th May 2010, 12:21 pm

CG--that puff is the TRUTH honey! I absolutely love it!
Heart2Worship
Heart2Worship

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 1:52 pm

Heart2Worship wrote:CG--that puff is the TRUTH honey! I absolutely love it!

Thank you, H2W!! Have a fabulous weekend!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th May 2010, 2:22 pm

Just when i thought i have seen all the fabulous hair I could see in a day, OMG, that looks great on you. I have headband envy, when i had permed hair, I always had one on. I cant wait to wear one again.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 28th May 2010, 3:33 pm

Hey just stopped by I love the puff its so full. Your student hair came out nice to.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 28th May 2010, 3:39 pm

CG good job on that super puff and the coils on your student--and of course your makeup is on point! get it girlie!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 5:27 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Curls Galore!

The makeup and hair are fabulous as usual and I love the earrings! I also subscribe to Naptural85 and she has me wanting to make flaxseed gel with her last vid. Have a happy Friday!

Hey KC!!! How are you, lovely? Thanks a bunch for a the compliment! I'm really digging Naptural85. That flaxseed gel does look enticing to try! I like the fact the she uses all natural ingredients to make her mixes.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 28th May 2010, 5:31 pm

CrissyQ wrote:Just when i thought i have seen all the fabulous hair I could see in a day, OMG, that looks great on you. I have headband envy, when i had permed hair, I always had one on. I cant wait to wear one again.

Awww, thanks CrissyQ! I was never much of a headband lover until I became natural. Your hair is growing beautifully!

priceless wrote:Hey just stopped by I love the puff its so full. Your student hair came out nice to.

Thanks, Priceless! I'm going to post my comparison pics one day. My puff used to look so small; I'm just amazed at the growth before my eyes now! It's awesome! Thanks! He liked it; I just hope he can maintain it...probably not! LOL!

CocaColaCutie wrote:CG good job on that super puff and the coils on your student--and of course your makeup is on point! get it girlie!
Thanks CCC!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 28th May 2010, 6:25 pm

you all cooordinated! with the make up, headband and earrings!! I love it.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 28th May 2010, 7:52 pm

(TOTALLY drooling over your hair) !!!!!!!!! fabulous....simply FAB! TRES CHIC!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 28th May 2010, 8:34 pm

Great job on the Brother's coils! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_smile And your hair is on point. Loving how thick and big it is.

Oh. As I'm typing this, one of my boyfriend's (lame) friends wants to know if you're single. I tried to tell him you're in TEXAS, but these punk rock boys don't like to listen. (Get 'em around some Chocolate Sisters and they don't know how to act. CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Lol )

Have a great weekend CG! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 13 Icon_lol
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next