CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

+71
sunbaby
Serenity23
crvng4mr
MellowOne
Tamren
Deva_87
Pinkrage
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
.:Eden:.
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
MichelleNW
Nikcoils
Winnielours
exhale1913
Muz
StephanieB
jlowman1
naturalmommyGA
DMCC
NylaCoils
lena73
Erica5417
mstokes2008
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
FemmeFox
newcurlieque
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
BrownSkinDiva
Karyn
LaToya28
Yellagirlcurls
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
dajewel
ashollan
CocaColaCutie
Vee
mrsmackey
SimplyShainee
Mz. Thang
jamaicacurl
MahoganyCurls
A85
truet
MsJay1121
curlyboricua
d.denise
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
NaturalNixon
neethair
BlondeByDesire
ChrsLvsBks
NubieNatty
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Notthecoolmom
CocoEuro
TerraD
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
75 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by ChrsLvsBks 12th April 2010, 11:43 am

Your hair retention routine is working for you. Great progress! I love the pomp look on you.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 11:45 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Your hair retention routine is working for you. Great progress! I love the pomp look on you.

Thanks! This is truly motivating me to continue with protective styling during the week. I wish I would have known about the benefits years ago.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 12th April 2010, 11:49 am

Great job on your hair Tia. It always looks good, but you the time and effort you put into caring for it has shown through.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 11:54 am

NhappyJackie wrote:Great job on your hair Tia. It always looks good, but you the time and effort you put into caring for it has shown through.

Thank you! Seeing and feeling the progress makes me feel that it was worth all the time and work.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 12th April 2010, 12:04 pm

I've been following your blog as well. I've learned a lot because of you. Your hair looks great!
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee 12th April 2010, 12:08 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:I like the messy bun--and the earrings in the pic...what shape is that? it looks like a jean jacket. lol

Here they are:
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Earrin10

I love those earring!

Cute earrings! The pomp is cute too!! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Icon_smile
Vee
Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 12:09 pm

Tamren wrote:I've been following your blog as well. I've learned a lot because of you. Your hair looks great!

Vee wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:I like the messy bun--and the earrings in the pic...what shape is that? it looks like a jean jacket. lol

Here they are:
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Earrin10

I love those earring!

Cute earrings! The pomp is cute too!! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Icon_smile

Thanks ladies!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 12th April 2010, 12:11 pm

look at all that hair.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 12th April 2010, 12:12 pm

Tia! those earrings are sooo cute. I knew it was a jean jacket!! I like the straight hair pomp on you. Tell me you didn't tease any of your pretty hair to achieve that.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 12:34 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:Tia! those earrings are sooo cute. I knew it was a jean jacket!! I like the straight hair pomp on you. Tell me you didn't tease any of your pretty hair to achieve that.

I thought about it but I didn't do it. I just grabbed a section, pushed up, and pinned it in place.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 12th April 2010, 12:41 pm

I LOOOVEEEEEE your pompadour! It was very elegant. I agree with Sweet, you could be getting paid bigtime girl! And you know most of us are already buying plane tickets to come to Raleigh and get a hair-makeover........ hint, hint. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Icon_lol No seriously I want to come get a hair-makeover ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Icon_eek
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 12:44 pm

TerraD wrote:I LOOOVEEEEEE your pompadour! It was very elegant. I agree with Sweet, you could be getting paid bigtime girl! And you know most of us are already buying plane tickets to come to Raleigh and get a hair-makeover........ hint, hint. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Icon_lol No seriously I want to come get a hair-makeover ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 23 Icon_eek

One day! Either I am coming out that way or I will see you when you come out this way.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th April 2010, 12:53 pm

Hey Tia,

I LOVE NC - Charlotte! Great place. My hubby and son are ready to move now Shocked

We will be going back in the coming weeks, hopefully for a longer stay. A weekend just wasn't enough for us. We just got our feet a little wet. Very Happy
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 1:01 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Hey Tia,

I LOVE NC - Charlotte! Great place. My hubby and son are ready to move now Shocked

We will be going back in the coming weeks, hopefully for a longer stay. A weekend just wasn't enough for us. We just got our feet a little wet. Very Happy

I love visiting there but hate the drive. It takes us about 3 hrs.
I'm glad you liked it I don't think you will run out of things to do there. My fam is always into something.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 12th April 2010, 1:12 pm

Very pretty!!! Did you make your shirt or did you purchase it?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 1:16 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Very pretty!!! Did you make your shirt or did you purchase it?

I'm cheap, I made it. LOL
I just happen to have a fabric marker and that made it super easy to draw the lines.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by d.denise 12th April 2010, 1:33 pm

i haven't been able to find any of that sheamoisture line either! But since I'm back in Memphis I'll give it another shot. You find it in your local regular BSS?? I'm proud of myself because I haven't been product shopping in FOREVER. But I think I need to revamp my routine.

And your lineup reminds me that I can use humectants now! Now that I'm not in the dry cali climate and back in humid TN :-) yayyy!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your braidout and that pomp. that pomp is easily red carpet ready. its gorgeous. girl you are talented!
d.denise
d.denise

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 1:48 pm

d.denise wrote:i haven't been able to find any of that sheamoisture line either! But since I'm back in Memphis I'll give it another shot. You find it in your local regular BSS?? I'm proud of myself because I haven't been product shopping in FOREVER. But I think I need to revamp my routine.

I haven't found it in the BSS, I get mine from the local African store. However, Nikki posted that she found it in a local BSS. Also, I believe that line Target carries is totally different so I will remain loyal to African Land.

d.denise wrote:And your lineup reminds me that I can use humectants now! Now that I'm not in the dry cali climate and back in humid TN :-) yayyy!

I was looking forward to warmer weather because trying out products is so much easier.

d.denise wrote:I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your braidout and that pomp. that pomp is easily red carpet ready. its gorgeous. girl you are talented!

Thanks!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 12th April 2010, 2:54 pm

Ummm about that salon???? LOL!!!

I am just saying we already had this conversation and you know how I feel about it.

Love the hair straight! So much growth.
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 12th April 2010, 3:01 pm

NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 3:03 pm

NaturalNixon wrote:Ummm about that salon???? LOL!!!

I am just saying we already had this conversation and you know how I feel about it.

Love the hair straight! So much growth.

I know, I know.....if G will let me quit my job, LOL

Thanks!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 12th April 2010, 3:20 pm

Hi Tia,

WOW! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. And I already wrote you had skills but you keep uping the ante. That pompadour was so classic. You rocked it. And ITA about a salon. You just seem to have a gift for that. I think it's Nubie who has in her signature a quote from Dr. Keith Black, "if you love what you do you never have to work a day in your life." I've also heard, if you are doing what you love the money will come. And with your skills you definitely get paid!

Good luck!

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 12th April 2010, 5:14 pm

Loving the pomp Tia!!!! It looks amazing Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 12th April 2010, 5:35 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hi Tia,

WOW! Your hair is absolutely gorgeous. And I already wrote you had skills but you keep uping the ante. That pompadour was so classic. You rocked it. And ITA about a salon. You just seem to have a gift for that. I think it's Nubie who has in her signature a quote from Dr. Keith Black, "if you love what you do you never have to work a day in your life." I've also heard, if you are doing what you love the money will come. And with your skills you definitely get paid!

Good luck!

~Dva

bholmes87 wrote:Loving the pomp Tia!!!! It looks amazing Smile

Thank you!

I truly need to start doing more of what I love. I just got out of a 1hr mtg with my sup and I am sooooo wanting a new job. I have stability here but I am wondering if it is worth the stress.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 12th April 2010, 5:50 pm

Your pompadour looks awesome! You're so pretty!

Question: Where does everybody get those shirts with the length lines on it?
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next