CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

+71
sunbaby
Serenity23
crvng4mr
MellowOne
Tamren
Deva_87
Pinkrage
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
.:Eden:.
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
MichelleNW
Nikcoils
Winnielours
exhale1913
Muz
StephanieB
jlowman1
naturalmommyGA
DMCC
NylaCoils
lena73
Erica5417
mstokes2008
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
FemmeFox
newcurlieque
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
BrownSkinDiva
Karyn
LaToya28
Yellagirlcurls
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
dajewel
ashollan
CocaColaCutie
Vee
mrsmackey
SimplyShainee
Mz. Thang
jamaicacurl
MahoganyCurls
A85
truet
MsJay1121
curlyboricua
d.denise
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
NaturalNixon
neethair
BlondeByDesire
ChrsLvsBks
NubieNatty
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Notthecoolmom
CocoEuro
TerraD
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
75 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th March 2010, 1:00 am

NubieNatty wrote:All this talk about jherri curl juice is making me do the cabbage patch and running man!! i was just on toya's bnb and she loves the juice too. I just cant bring myself to say JHERI CURL too much becuz its gonna give me 80's flash backs; please dont make me sing the "soul glo" song again...

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Sexual-chocolate

lol!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th March 2010, 1:01 am

TIA, that Jill Scott style looks HOT!!! You will rock that, for sure Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 25th March 2010, 10:20 am

I literally did nothing to my hair last night. I put on my durag and went to bed. Took it off this morning and came to work. Gotta love buns!

I am considering taking my hair down tonight and wearing a hat tomorrow so that my hair can rest a bit before the next style. I really depends on how energetic I feel this evening. I have a few errands to run after work so we'll see what happens.

If I can find a tripod for my camera I may record myself doing the Jill Scott style - I'm excited and I hope it turns out right. I have already trimmed all my nails just so I can braid properly.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 25th March 2010, 10:23 am

Good Morning Tia,

I hope your style turns out the way you want it.

Have a great day.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th March 2010, 10:46 am

GM Tia,

I can't wait to see the Jill Scott on you!!! That will be hella fly on you! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 678474
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 11:59 am

I wish I could braid.... ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes

I know it will look great on you. I cant wait to see the pics or possible video ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Icon_wink
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 25th March 2010, 12:09 pm

OOOh...that's style is gonna be fierce!!! I used to use the S-Curl No Drip Activator. I liked it. You're gonna make me pull it off my product shelf!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 25th March 2010, 12:17 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:OOOh...that's style is gonna be fierce!!! I used to use the S-Curl No Drip Activator. I liked it. You're gonna make me pull it off my product shelf!

It works so well! I am just blown away because I never thought about this actually working for something beyond a Jheri curl. Go ahead and pull it off the shelf! Very Happy
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 12:55 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:OOOh...that's style is gonna be fierce!!! I used to use the S-Curl No Drip Activator. I liked it. You're gonna make me pull it off my product shelf!

It works so well! I am just blown away because I never thought about this actually working for something beyond a Jheri curl. Go ahead and pull it off the shelf! Very Happy

Ok, Tia, you are gonna go make me buy some. I had a Jheri curl as a child and I didnt use the spray then because I didnt want to be dripping everywhere.

So tell me exactly how you use it. After you wash your hair, you.....(fill in the blank).

Thanks in advance.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 25th March 2010, 1:13 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:

Ok, Tia, you are gonna go make me buy some. I had a Jheri curl as a child and I didnt use the spray then because I didnt want to be dripping everywhere.

So tell me exactly how you use it. After you wash your hair, you.....(fill in the blank).

Thanks in advance.

I have not sprayed on so much that it drips, my hair actually absorbs the spray.
After I wash my hair I spray the ends with Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer (CFCIM) and then seal with an oil or shea butter. I have done both and it works great either way. Style as usual.

If I have not washed my hair, I spritz the ends with CFCIM and seal.

Next I was to try this on a WnG, with just misting my hair with CFCIM and going out the door. My hopes is for all day moisture and softness.

I use about 2-3 squirts per section.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 1:17 pm

So you are using it to moisturize your ends? oh ok.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 25th March 2010, 1:36 pm

I love CareFreeCurl Instant Moisturizer too! I've always been reluctant to try curl products, but I'm glad I did. Yay for the jherri curl juice!! woot!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 25th March 2010, 1:37 pm

I love the Jill Scott 'do btw...can't wait to see your pics!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 25th March 2010, 1:39 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:So you are using it to moisturize your ends? oh ok.

Yes and I have sprayed it throughout my entire length after washing. That is actually what I did for Sunday's twist out. I sprayed the juice all over, applied some Olive & Clove oil and then two strand twisted.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 25th March 2010, 2:16 pm

I had a Jherri curl in middle school, cut like a shag lol.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 25th March 2010, 2:20 pm

the kanye shag????

**tappin foot** waitin on ur pics tia????? and now im curious about all this J juice-ness!! **doing the whop**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 25th March 2010, 2:28 pm

@nubie yes lol....I remember wash day....had to use 'SNAP BACK" and a plastic cap to get the curls flowing again lol.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 2:55 pm

newcurlieque wrote:@nubie yes lol....I remember wash day....had to use 'SNAP BACK" and a plastic cap to get the curls flowing again lol.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 25th March 2010, 3:02 pm

NubieNatty wrote:the kanye shag????

**tappin foot** waitin on ur pics tia????? and now im curious about all this J juice-ness!! **doing the whop**

I am bunning during the week so I don't have any pics. I did post pics of my weekend hair - that is the only time I do something other than bun
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 25th March 2010, 7:25 pm

u are the bun queen!! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Icon_queen
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th March 2010, 12:15 pm

Hi Tia~

The Jill Scott look? I KNOW that will look too cute on you. I can't wait to see the pictures...

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Empty Happy Friday!!

Post by tiashaunteé 26th March 2010, 12:45 pm

I am sitting here at work all antsy because I get off at 1pm...What is the point of doing anything. I will be leaving before I know it.

When I get home I am going to pre-poo with the Jasmine oil (with all the windows in the house open, lol), shampoo with Suave tropical coconut, deep condition with Giovanni TTT, and then moisturize & seal as I style with CRCIM & Organics Olive & Clove oil.

I need to go grocery shopping to I think I will DC while I shop......I love hats! lol afro

I will be back with pics - even if the style doesn't work. I will swallow my pride and do "fail" pics.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 26th March 2010, 12:48 pm

NubieNatty wrote:u are the bun queen!! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Icon_queen

I need to get with this ... been thinking about doing a personal bunning challenge.
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th March 2010, 12:49 pm

jcanalena79 wrote:
NubieNatty wrote:u are the bun queen!! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 13 Icon_queen

I need to get with this ... been thinking about doing a personal bunning challenge.

It has worked wonders! I have retained length, my ends are healthier, and my bunning skills have improved so much that I can throw one up in less than 5 mins.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 12:50 pm

Hi Tia!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next