CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

+71
sunbaby
Serenity23
crvng4mr
MellowOne
Tamren
Deva_87
Pinkrage
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
.:Eden:.
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
MichelleNW
Nikcoils
Winnielours
exhale1913
Muz
StephanieB
jlowman1
naturalmommyGA
DMCC
NylaCoils
lena73
Erica5417
mstokes2008
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
FemmeFox
newcurlieque
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
BrownSkinDiva
Karyn
LaToya28
Yellagirlcurls
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
dajewel
ashollan
CocaColaCutie
Vee
mrsmackey
SimplyShainee
Mz. Thang
jamaicacurl
MahoganyCurls
A85
truet
MsJay1121
curlyboricua
d.denise
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
NaturalNixon
neethair
BlondeByDesire
ChrsLvsBks
NubieNatty
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Notthecoolmom
CocoEuro
TerraD
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
75 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by tiashaunteé 26th April 2010, 11:30 am

This weekend....
I cleansed my scalp with Carol's daughter black vanilla shampoo
Shampoo my hair with Suave Humectant
Conditioned with HE LTR and
Wore an afro the entire weekend afro

Friday (afternoon):
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 DSCN0053-vi

Sunday:
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Side+Fro

Today I am two strand twisted up and accessorized with an old headband that I almost forgot I owned.

Oh...I got hungry and started cooking, LOL. However, my wonderful husband apologized and he is being the ideal mate lately. And I have been nice to him Very Happy

Last edited by tiashauntee on 26th April 2010, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by CocaColaCutie 26th April 2010, 11:48 am

WHOA!!!!! LOOK AT THAT SIDE PUFF?!? Girl I knew you had a lot of hair, but daaaaaaaaaaaaang that is A LOT of hair!!! Wow. Amazing!!!

And LOL at ending the cooking strike for yourself. Glad hubby is back to ideal mate behavior. *Note to self--when BF acts up withhold food not sex. LOL. Got it!*
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th April 2010, 11:52 am

I came and you deliver ALL the time! That weekend hair is the BoMB!! Yeah I am almost 44 and I said the BOMB!! hahahahaaaaaa

I am happy you are feeding hubby and him is being the love of your life again! Have a great day!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 26th April 2010, 11:58 am

I can't them but I'm sure they are fab ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 26th April 2010, 1:03 pm

Whoa! Holy side puff! Girl, I love your hair and I love how big it is!

So glad hubby is on your good side again LOL. Like CCC said food withholding will be entering my repertoire for when I get married hehe.
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 26th April 2010, 1:08 pm

Love that side puff! It looks like something they'd do on ANTM for a photoshoot. Smile

and YAY on the hubby news! Does that mean you'll get to play with your Wii now? LOL
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th April 2010, 1:11 pm

Muz wrote: Love that side puff! It looks like something they'd do on ANTM for a photoshoot. Smile

and YAY on the hubby news! Does that mean you'll get to play with your Wii now? LOL

I went to go play yesterday and he had that XBox on already, LOL. But the house was clean so I went and played my DS - we have way too many games to not have any kids in the house.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 26th April 2010, 1:14 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
Muz wrote: Love that side puff! It looks like something they'd do on ANTM for a photoshoot. Smile

I went to go play yesterday and he had that XBox on already, LOL. But the house was clean so I went and played my DS - we have way too many games to not have any kids in the house.

Tia, you're gonna have to plot and be stealthy! LOL, or set the Wii up on a different TV. I have a DS too, so I can't even talk about you. You know what's really fun on DS? Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, I couldn't put that game down after my brother sent it to me, you should try it if you haven't Smile
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th April 2010, 1:18 pm

Muz wrote:
tiashauntee wrote:

Tia, you're gonna have to plot and be stealthy! LOL, or set the Wii up on a different TV. I have a DS too, so I can't even talk about you. You know what's really fun on DS? Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, I couldn't put that game down after my brother sent it to me, you should try it if you haven't Smile

I will! I have been wanting to go get a new game. I am addicted to this Pool game I got. I wish I could play pool that well in real life, LOL
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th April 2010, 1:23 pm

Morning Tia~

That afro and side puff is like this ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_rr for real. I think my mom would LOVE your hair!!! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Lol

Hummm...when I was married (such a long time ago) I couldn't cook well...so my x's punishment was cooking...LOL I NEVER withheld sex...I wasn't trying to punish myself. **cracking up laughing**

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th April 2010, 1:26 pm

WOW LOOK AT THAT SIDE PUFF ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Affraid I LOVE IT!!!!

I agree with CCC, that's a lot of hair!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 26th April 2010, 1:29 pm

OMGoodness, your side puff is the business. How did you achieve the look? Heading to your blog now. You look great in both styles but I am loving the ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_rr !
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th April 2010, 1:32 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:WHOA!!!!! LOOK AT THAT SIDE PUFF?!? Girl I knew you had a lot of hair, but daaaaaaaaaaaaang that is A LOT of hair!!! Wow. Amazing!!!

And LOL at ending the cooking strike for yourself. Glad hubby is back to ideal mate behavior. *Note to self--when BF acts up withhold food not sex. LOL. Got it!*

Thank you! and lol!

sweetdrk1 wrote:I came and you deliver ALL the time! That weekend hair is the BoMB!! Yeah I am almost 44 and I said the BOMB!! hahahahaaaaaa

I am happy you are feeding hubby and him is being the love of your life again! Have a great day!

Thanks Sweet!

BlondeByDesire wrote:I can't them but I'm sure they are fab ...

You can't do what? Puffs? Why not? It takes me a lot of work but I found my technique that works and it involves a lot of water, LOL.

TerraD wrote:Whoa! Holy side puff! Girl, I love your hair and I love how big it is!

So glad hubby is on your good side again LOL. Like CCC said food withholding will be entering my repertoire for when I get married hehe.

LOL! Thanks BFF!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning Tia~

That afro and side puff is like this ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_rr for real. I think my mom would LOVE your hair!!! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Lol

Hummm...when I was married (such a long time ago) I couldn't cook well...so my x's punishment was cooking...LOL I NEVER withheld sex...I wasn't trying to punish myself. **cracking up laughing**

KNH

lol! not cooking would have not worked for you. My hubby eats like he has a tapeworm so it's serious punishment in our house.

Lynnieluve wrote:WOW LOOK AT THAT SIDE PUFF ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Affraid I LOVE IT!!!!

I agree with CCC, that's a lot of hair!!!

Thank you!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th April 2010, 1:34 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:OMGoodness, your side puff is the business. How did you achieve the look? Heading to your blog now. You look great in both styles but I am loving the ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_rr !

It was bigger than that but Hubby patted it down for me - he said I wasn't aerodynamic lol!

A banana clip and some water/care free curl mix in a spray bottle.

I used oooop2's technique to prep my hair for wearing it in a fro.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by exhale1913 26th April 2010, 1:53 pm

Love your weekend style!!
exhale1913
exhale1913

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 26th April 2010, 1:58 pm

TIA, you do deliver girl!!!
I love the weekend hair especially that puff. I have got to try this style soon ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 26th April 2010, 2:06 pm

I have I mention to you lately that I can't stand u or your hair?????? ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_geek

Get out of here with all the fierness!!
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 26th April 2010, 2:09 pm

Hey Tia-

I'm in a meeting checkin your blog and said out loud when I saw your hair WOW, everyone looked at me and I had to play it off like I was saying WOW to them, hope they don't ask me any questions, no clue what they are talking about. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_razz Never understood why they schedule lunch time meetings. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_rolleyes Anyhoo, Your hair is sooo fab.
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 26th April 2010, 2:11 pm

NaturalNixon wrote:I have I mention to you lately that I can't stand u or your hair?????? ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_geek

NN-

Fierness, looks like you are serving up some with that new avator. Looking Good.
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 26th April 2010, 2:16 pm

neethair wrote:
NaturalNixon wrote:I have I mention to you lately that I can't stand u or your hair?????? ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_geek

NN-

Fierness, looks like you are serving up some with that new avator. Looking Good.

Well I have to keep up with the hotness on the boards. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_wink
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 26th April 2010, 2:23 pm

TerraD wrote:Whoa! Holy side puff! Girl, I love your hair and I love how big it is!

Exactly what I was gonna say!! Tia, Tia, Tia ... THAT PUFF IS FLIPPIN AMAZING!!!! afro
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th April 2010, 2:24 pm

exhale1913 wrote:Love your weekend style!!

Thank you!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:TIA, you do deliver girl!!!
I love the weekend hair especially that puff. I have got to try this style soon ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_lol

Please do! I think it would look great on you. I want to try it again with a twist or braid out.

tongue I love you too! lol!

neethair wrote:Hey Tia-

I'm in a meeting checkin your blog and said out loud when I saw your hair WOW, everyone looked at me and I had to play it off like I was saying WOW to them, hope they don't ask me any questions, no clue what they are talking about. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_razz Never understood why they schedule lunch time meetings. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Icon_rolleyes Anyhoo, Your hair is sooo fab.

lol! You better pay attention in those meetings. I've been caught off guard plenty of times, LOL.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th April 2010, 2:24 pm

bholmes87 wrote:

Exactly what I was gonna say!! Tia, Tia, Tia ... THAT PUFF IS FLIPPIN AMAZING!!!! afro

Thank you B(future Glee star)!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 26th April 2010, 3:07 pm

neethair wrote:Hey Tia-

I'm in a meeting checkin your blog and said out loud when I saw your hair WOW, everyone looked at me and I had to play it off like I was saying WOW to them.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 31 Lol
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 26th April 2010, 3:08 pm

NaturalNixon wrote:

ITA! Fierceness it is....your hair looks fab! WOW!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next