CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

+71
sunbaby
Serenity23
crvng4mr
MellowOne
Tamren
Deva_87
Pinkrage
mochamoments
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
.:Eden:.
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
MichelleNW
Nikcoils
Winnielours
exhale1913
Muz
StephanieB
jlowman1
naturalmommyGA
DMCC
NylaCoils
lena73
Erica5417
mstokes2008
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
FemmeFox
newcurlieque
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
BrownSkinDiva
Karyn
LaToya28
Yellagirlcurls
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
dajewel
ashollan
CocaColaCutie
Vee
mrsmackey
SimplyShainee
Mz. Thang
jamaicacurl
MahoganyCurls
A85
truet
MsJay1121
curlyboricua
d.denise
Intelligentbeauty
Shauny
NaturalNixon
neethair
BlondeByDesire
ChrsLvsBks
NubieNatty
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Notthecoolmom
CocoEuro
TerraD
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
sweetdrk1
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
75 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by jamaicacurl 5th March 2010, 6:32 pm

*Stevie Wonder voice* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA! HAPPY BIRRRRTHDAAAAY!

Can't wait to see the new hair!!!!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Empty Re: ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help

Post by bholmes87 5th March 2010, 7:04 pm

♥️ Happy Birthday to you! ♥️
♥️ Happy Birthday to You! ♥️
♥️ Happy Birthday dear Tia! ♥️
♥️ Happy Birthday to YOU! ♥️

I can't wait to see the new color! Have a blessed day and have fun skating without me ... lol ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_razz
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 5th March 2010, 7:39 pm

Happy Birthday DARLING!!! I LOVE the video. I can see some little Tia's when I was looking at the video. ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 617583
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 5th March 2010, 8:03 pm

This is your birthday song, its not very long, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 678474
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 6th March 2010, 8:21 pm

Here is the diaper carriage:
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 24067_351581437350_509407350_3661820_5877751_n
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 6th March 2010, 8:54 pm

Okay, thats nice and all but I want to see this jet black hair sista girl! I say that with love lol

Last edited by AfrikanLatina on 6th March 2010, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th March 2010, 8:55 pm

That is so cute!!! Did you make the carriage with blankets?
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 7th March 2010, 1:18 am

Where are the HAIR pics? ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_bounce
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th March 2010, 1:41 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Where are the HAIR pics? ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_bounce

what she said!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 7th March 2010, 9:37 pm

LOL, I am working on the pics now

@LL, I made the frame with cardboard and then wrapped with blankets. There are a ton of diapers inside for the "mattress"
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyShainee 8th March 2010, 1:15 am

I love your diaper carriage, it's too cute. I wish I would've known about it a few weeks earlier, I put on a baby shower for my sister; but we did diaper cakes instead (still super cute). Just want to say, that I love your hair, it's gorgeous. I've been stopping by your thread from time to time, to check on your updates, especially the dye ones. I'm conteplating dying my hair and still using henna so I'm encouraged by your positive results thus far.

Have a blessed week, and happy belated birthday
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_smile

SimplyShainee

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th March 2010, 10:51 am

Good Morning Tia,

I'm waiting on pics too ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Empty March 8, 2010

Post by tiashaunteé 8th March 2010, 12:17 pm

So.....I did my style this weekend. It was a busy and fun-filled weekend but I would really love a nap right about now. My hips hurt from skating - I need to work out just a little harder, LOL.

First, here is the dye:
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Picture1
All the steps I followed and why are documented in that blog post: http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/2010/03/color-change-natural-blue-black.html

Here is my Tanika Ray inspired style, it's not exact because of the length of my hair. I need to start looking for longer styles for inspiration:

♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 5Finale-vi

It was a busy weekend and I was tired - I didn't even notice that the pic was blurry.

I will have to post my bun later because I have a camera cord but no camera....I told you I needed a nap.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by neethair 8th March 2010, 12:49 pm

Hope you had a nice B-Day. Your color looks nice. I'm lovin the earrings, I'll send you my address so that you can send them to me ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_wink .
neethair
neethair

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 8th March 2010, 12:51 pm

@neethair: LOL, I don't even remember where they came from
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 8th March 2010, 12:54 pm

hey tia!!! i LOVE the hair and happy belated birthday to you! i'm a fan of the 1B hair!!! (you know i used to love weaves if I know the color types)..LOL ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Kopfschuettel
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 8th March 2010, 1:08 pm

@mrsmackey: that's funny...I had to think about it for a minute. I was like "1B?" LOL. Yes you were a fan!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 8th March 2010, 1:56 pm

SUCH A FAN! but now i'm a fan of all things NATURAL! last night, i called my husband allllllllllllllllllllllll the way down from the studio..on the OPPOSITE end of the house, so he can lay in the bed and play in my new growth!!!! he was like, "what in the world??!" ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 617583
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyShainee 8th March 2010, 2:30 pm

LOL @ MrsMackey
@Tia - Love the new hair color! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_cheers You mentioned in your blog post that you 'styled your hair in a style that embraced your natural curl pattern'. Since I'm newly transitioning, I'm not quite sure the types of styles that would do that, can you briefly explain a few...would bantu knots, t'n'c, etc. be a few, or would those create a larger curl pattern for the hair? (which wouldn't be quite optimal right after a dye, if the goal is to maintain the natural pattern)?
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_scratch

SimplyShainee

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 8th March 2010, 3:16 pm

SimplyShainee wrote:LOL @ MrsMackey
@Tia - Love the new hair color! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_cheers You mentioned in your blog post that you 'styled your hair in a style that embraced your natural curl pattern'. Since I'm newly transitioning, I'm not quite sure the types of styles that would do that, can you briefly explain a few...would bantu knots, t'n'c, etc. be a few, or would those create a larger curl pattern for the hair? (which wouldn't be quite optimal right after a dye, if the goal is to maintain the natural pattern)?
♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_scratch

I consider those to be styles that involve no stretching or or pulling on my hair. I typically do twists after dyeing and those twists are done on super wet hair. I encourage shrinkage.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Vee 8th March 2010, 4:19 pm

I love you new color...looks great! ♥ tiashauntee ♥- I NEED some fashion help - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
Vee
Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 8th March 2010, 5:19 pm

I like the new color! Get it girl!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th March 2010, 6:07 pm

I LIKE it A LOT!!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th March 2010, 6:12 pm

Okay....I'm going back black. That is a nice look on you, and I love those earrings too!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ashollan 8th March 2010, 6:18 pm

I love the color Tia! I love your hair...I cant wait until I am relaxer free
ashollan
ashollan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next