CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

+67
NikG20
lovesunshine17
sunbaby
RissaRae
mstokes2008
Winnielours
krazy coils
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CurlCita
MellowOne
traveljunkie08
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
mochamoments
MomnWife
newday
TMS
CrissyQ
CocoEuro
Muz
ktoliver5303
LaToya28
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
adiaha
jcanalena79
NaturalNixon
Kea::curls
C.
vmichelle
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MahoganyCurls
jamaicacurl
A85
blondie
TerraD
Juices-n-Berries
missmoriah
truet
CocaColaCutie
neethair
MsJay1121
curly+kinky+fierce
p_nuttie43
Notthecoolmom
Mz. Thang
PaganWifey
Intelligentbeauty
Erica5417
bholmes87
AfrikanLatina
Cherry: extraordinary!
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
FemmeFox
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
StephanieB
Shauny
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
KinkyNappyHappy
d.denise
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
71 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th March 2010, 8:09 pm

I REALLY LOVE YOUR AVATAR! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Herz YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT PIC TO AN ARTIST AND HAVE THEM PAINT YOU A BEAUTIFUL PIC OF YOUR LOCS AT THIS STAGE. MAYBE EVEN PUT IT ON A NICE QUALITY TEE.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 8:10 pm

Awww Thanks!! I may just do that, IB.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 8:12 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Lynn, I like your first pic hair with hair candy. Very cute.
I agree with simplicity. But I just have to mix things :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Icon_razz It's in my nature :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Icon_lol .

ARE YOU HAVING ANY ISSUES POSTING MULTIQUOTE?

I see what you are talking about....The layout has changed. When you click "quote" or "multi-quote" now, you have to go to the bottom of the page to type your response. Hope that make sense.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th March 2010, 8:15 pm

OH OK. I UNDERSTAND. I WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT.

I CAN'T GET MY BUTTERS-N-BARS CHALLENGE SIGNATURE ACTIVATED EITHER. HOW DID YOU DO THAT?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th March 2010, 8:15 pm

ONE MORE QUESTION: DID YOU PAY TO HAVE MORE SPACE ON YOUR FOTKI?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 25th March 2010, 8:23 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:(Week 16 Day 4)

Roxie is still twisted up. I pinned the sides back, put a little hump in the front and put on headband. I got a lot of peach fuzz/frizz going on in the front but I'm okay with it.

I have to stay off this site! I am so tempted to take my twist down and try some new styles. After watching Kimmaytube's Hair Journey video, I realized the reason Roxie is flourishing the way she is, is because I am in protective styles 90-95% of the time. It motivates me to continue to do protective styling.

I've heard it so many times on this journey, "Keep It Simple." Roxie likes simple. A lot of the curlies I watch on YouTube, that I look to for inspiration, Keep It Simple. They dont henna, no cassia, no mixing a ton of weird things and putting it in their hair. (If that's what you do and it is working for you, continue to do it. I'm talking about me right now :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Icon_lol).

Since I have already purchased some cassia powder, I am gonna use it but after that, I wont be purchasing it again.

After I use up my stash, I will be sticking with my staple products...

Shampoo:
KBB Conditioning Shampoo
Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo

Conditioner:
Honey Hemp (spring/summer)
Aussie Moist
Giovanni Smooth As Silk
Giovanni Direct Leave In

Oils:
Olive Oil
Coconut Oil
Castor oil

Essential oils:
Lemongrass
Tea Tree
Peppermint
Rosemary

Others:
Shea butter (fall/winter)
vegetable glycerin (spring/summer)
Shine and Define (spring/summer)
Whipped Pudding (spring/summer)

Picture Time:

Roxie pinned up on one side with hair candy

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 7_mont40

Roxie today

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 7_mont41

That's all for now. Later curlies!!

Your twists look awesome, as always! I like the hair bling in the first pic!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 8:25 pm

Thanks TJ!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 8:27 pm

Intelligentbeauty wrote:OH OK. I UNDERSTAND. I WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT.

I CAN'T GET MY BUTTERS-N-BARS CHALLENGE SIGNATURE ACTIVATED EITHER. HOW DID YOU DO THAT?

Whenever I try to type the formula to send to you, it changes it. Ask Tia, she was able to send it to me.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:ONE MORE QUESTION: DID YOU PAY TO HAVE MORE SPACE ON YOUR FOTKI?

Nope, I am still using the free services. It keeps asking me if I want to pay but I just ignore it.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th March 2010, 8:34 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
Intelligentbeauty wrote:OH OK. I UNDERSTAND. I WILL HAVE TO TRY THAT.

Whenever I try to type the formula to send to you, it changes it. Ask Tia, she was able to send it to me.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:ONE MORE QUESTION: DID YOU PAY TO HAVE MORE SPACE ON YOUR FOTKI?

Nope, I am still using the free services. It keeps asking me if I want to pay but I just ignore it.

OH OK, THANKS
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 25th March 2010, 9:45 pm

Yeah your regimen definitely seems to be working because your hair is on point! LOVE the twists! They are marvelously gorgeous Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 25th March 2010, 9:52 pm

You have so mastered the 2 strand twist. I love how creative you get with your styles.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 11:11 pm

Thanks BHolmes and AfrikanLatina!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 25th March 2010, 11:37 pm

Okay so how did I miss your BNB all this time?? I have been slipping.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 11:39 pm

Notthecoolmom wrote:Okay so how did I miss your BNB all this time?? I have been slipping.

You havent been slipping, You've been crocheting little animals, purses and adorable little booties. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 25th March 2010, 11:44 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
Notthecoolmom wrote:Okay so how did I miss your BNB all this time?? I have been slipping.

You havent been slipping, You've been crocheting little animals, purses and adorable little booties. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Icon_lol

Yeah, I was laughing because I realized earlier today that I've completed a project a day.
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th March 2010, 11:46 pm

I love todays pics!!! that first one is really displaying those twist. I like the pins too!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 11:49 pm

Thanks Sweet! I got those pins from Krogers (grocery store).
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 26th March 2010, 12:32 am

Lovin the hair!

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 26th March 2010, 12:41 am

Love the hair candy!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by truet 26th March 2010, 1:14 am

I love how your twist curl that is soooo cute i like your clips as well very fashionable you are always stylin. and love your new avatar i like how you change them up!!!!
truet
truet

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 26th March 2010, 1:17 am

Love those twist Lynnie
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 26th March 2010, 1:17 am

I loved today's pics Lynnie! Thanks for posting your reggie too. Once I get bored with being a pj I might settle down with a similar list of products.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th March 2010, 8:33 am

.:Eden:. wrote:Lovin the hair!

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Love the hair candy!

Thanks Ladies!!

truet wrote:I love how your twist curl that is soooo cute i like your clips as well very fashionable you are always stylin. and love your new avatar i like how you change them up!!!!

I'm glad somebody likes it because I dont. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 21 Lol Thanks. I am in that awkward stage so I have to change it a bit....try to be creative.

MellowOne wrote:Love those twist Lynnie

LaToya28 wrote:I loved today's pics Lynnie! Thanks for posting your reggie too. Once I get bored with being a pj I might settle down with a similar list of products.

Thanks Ladies.

@ LaToya - Don't me wrong, I like trying new things but getting rid of all those products is the problem. I dont like to be wasteful so I am stuck right now using products that dont really do anything for Roxie. My mistake was purchasing a ton of products during my transition.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th March 2010, 8:42 am

Hi Lynn

I love your puff, but I'm sure you know that already. Also, your twists with that hair candy...i too cute. You can always get rid of product you don't want anymore in the product swap forum. I've had much success!!! I've gotten a lot of products I wanted to try!!!

I still have to catch up on what I've missed in your thread, but I just may speed read and look at all the pictures. I think you are headed to your third BnB link soon. Smile

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlCita 26th March 2010, 11:54 am

Your avatar is so great. You look like a work of art... I mean that as a compliment. Have a great day!
CurlCita
CurlCita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next