CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

+67
NikG20
lovesunshine17
sunbaby
RissaRae
mstokes2008
Winnielours
krazy coils
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CurlCita
MellowOne
traveljunkie08
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
mochamoments
MomnWife
newday
TMS
CrissyQ
CocoEuro
Muz
ktoliver5303
LaToya28
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
adiaha
jcanalena79
NaturalNixon
Kea::curls
C.
vmichelle
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MahoganyCurls
jamaicacurl
A85
blondie
TerraD
Juices-n-Berries
missmoriah
truet
CocaColaCutie
neethair
MsJay1121
curly+kinky+fierce
p_nuttie43
Notthecoolmom
Mz. Thang
PaganWifey
Intelligentbeauty
Erica5417
bholmes87
AfrikanLatina
Cherry: extraordinary!
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
FemmeFox
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
StephanieB
Shauny
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
KinkyNappyHappy
d.denise
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
71 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by .:Eden:. 24th March 2010, 2:41 pm

WOWWWW!!!! 5'9" you are tall affraid

I'm only 5'3"...I think LOL

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by dajewel 24th March 2010, 2:48 pm

i just wanna say that i saw your new pics on fb, and i LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 24th March 2010, 2:48 pm

I'm 5'7. Honestly I wish i was either taller or shorter. I wish I was a few inches taller because I'd have a better shot at modeling. But then, I wish I was shorter because it seems men are shrinking these days. When I go out with my 5 inch heels (which I recently realized makes me 6 feet), I tower over them all.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 24th March 2010, 7:17 pm

Lynnie: Congrats on the year of healty living.
I'm 5'7 1/2 perfect for me.

JNB I don't date short men. I hate puttin on heels and his face is in ur cleavage I mean its already hard to keep them focused anyway. Plus some men (not all) that arent tall try to be macho to make up for height and I'm not down with that either.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 24th March 2010, 9:09 pm

Hey Lynnie, dropping by to say hi. i saw your picture on a friends fb page today. I guess she was browsing your fotki. in any case everyone who viewed it loved your hair!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th March 2010, 9:11 pm

ok im playin catch up...

so have we discovered basically the longer ur hair is the longer it takes to dry and the harder it is to detangle :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_scratch . that makes sense i guess!! i love leavin my hair out and about but if i get too lazy then i notice i get those lil knots and i cant finger detangle as easy :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_neutral

5'9??? really, ur as tall as me. so your pretty much stickin to your own butters huh...i aint mad at cha there! thats ONE product down where u wont have a pj attack.

And 5'9 at 150-ish isnt bad at all. i aint been 150 since high school. i'd like to get my weight back down to 175 cuz i want to keep my squishyness, i think if i end up back at 150 im gonna look calista flockhart like :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_silent . we need to have some weight challenges around here to keep me motivated. u know its always better when u do it in a group!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th March 2010, 9:28 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Congrats, Lynnie. You look great ...

Thanks!!

FemmeFox wrote:Congrats on the weightloss journey Lynnie! I have slacked off a bit but realized that I was trying to fit too much into my already overcrowded schedule. I'm only working out 1-2 days a week right now but plan to hit it full throttle when school is done (April 15th!!!!) going up to 3-4 days.

You and Roxie are looking fabooo!

Thanks!! Congratulations on finishing up school. Yea, you gotta get back to it. I want to hear about the results you get with your new equipment (forgot the name of it, :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Confused...the ballet bar thingy )

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey Lynn..just stoppin to say hi!

**waving** Hey Sweet!

.:Eden:. wrote:WOWWWW!!!! 5'9" you are tall affraid

I'm only 5'3"...I think LOL

I'm taller than all my friends.

dajewel wrote:i just wanna say that i saw your new pics on fb, and i LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!

That's Dajewel....that's means a lot coming from DaChemist!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

Juices-n-Berries wrote:I'm 5'7. Honestly I wish i was either taller or shorter. I wish I was a few inches taller because I'd have a better shot at modeling. But then, I wish I was shorter because it seems men are shrinking these days. When I go out with my 5 inch heels (which I recently realized makes me 6 feet), I tower over them all.

I understand being taller than men. My hubby and I are the same height until I put on my heels but I have gotten pass it now.

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Lynnie: Congrats on the year of healty living.

JNB I don't date short men. I hate puttin on heels and his face is in ur cleavage I mean its already hard to keep them focused anyway. Plus some men (not all) that arent tall try to be macho to make up for height and I'm not down with that either.

Thanks!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Lynnie, dropping by to say hi. i saw your picture on a friends fb page today. I guess she was browsing your fotki. in any case everyone who viewed it loved your hair!

Thanks!! Which FB friend? You know someone I know???

NubieNatty wrote:ok im playin catch up...

so have we discovered basically the longer ur hair is the longer it takes to dry and the harder it is to detangle :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_scratch . that makes sense i guess!! i love leavin my hair out and about but if i get too lazy then i notice i get those lil knots and i cant finger detangle as easy :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_neutral

5'9??? really, ur as tall as me. so your pretty much stickin to your own butters huh...i aint mad at cha there! thats ONE product down where u wont have a pj attack.

And 5'9 at 150-ish isnt bad at all. i aint been 150 since high school. i'd like to get my weight back down to 175 cuz i want to keep my squishyness, i think if i end up back at 150 im gonna look calista flockhart like :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_silent . we need to have some weight challenges around here to keep me motivated. u know its always better when u do it in a group!

I still have my jiggle Nubbie. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Lol I weighed about 105-110 when I graduated from high school. My original goal when I first started working out was to get back to my pre baby weight. My mission was called "PreBaby Fine N '09" I have reached that goal so I'm happy. Hubby likes it too even though he tells me he would like me at any weight. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_biggrin Love that man!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 24th March 2010, 9:34 pm

Well if we start a workout/motivation challenge, count me in!!! My plan is to work out 4-6 days a week next quarter and hopefully it will become a great habit! I think I can do it because I love to exercise Smile
And daaaaang you're tall! LOL ok not really but I'm only 5'5" and I weigh more than you so you can't have that much jiggle Lynn Wink
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th March 2010, 9:37 pm

thank u b; lynn aint jigglin nothin but roxie OOOOKAY!!

105 :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Affraid what the heck...kate moss!! im tryin to start off workin out 3-4 days a week first. the gym is so borin to me and i meditate better by just walkin alone, just me n my music! i gotta learn to stretch more though :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_rolleyes
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th March 2010, 9:42 pm

(Week 16 Day 3)

Roxie is still twisted up. I put some Pooka Hair Nectar on my edges and spritzed my scalp with some aloe grow. It appears to be working for the itchies. I havent been using it long enough to really tell. I am gonna oil my scalp tonight with the castor oil mix.

I really need to work on my two strand flat twisting skills. I want to add some umph to Roxie as we journey through this awkward stage. I may work on that this weekend.

That's all for now. Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th March 2010, 9:43 pm

bholmes87 wrote:Well if we start a workout/motivation challenge, count me in!!! My plan is to work out 4-6 days a week next quarter and hopefully it will become a great habit! I think I can do it because I love to exercise Smile
And daaaaang you're tall! LOL ok not really but I'm only 5'5" and I weigh more than you so you can't have that much jiggle Lynn Wink

NubieNatty wrote:thank u b; lynn aint jigglin nothin but roxie OOOOKAY!!

105 :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Affraid what the heck...kate moss!! im tryin to start off workin out 3-4 days a week first. the gym is so borin to me and i meditate better by just walkin alone, just me n my music! i gotta learn to stretch more though :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_rolleyes

Now Nubbie you know after you have a baby, OH you're gonna some giggle. LOL!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th March 2010, 9:47 pm

not only jiggle but ur dmn boobs touch ur knees :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_sad !! when i have my daughter i want lipo done soon as they pull her out; and a breast lift. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th March 2010, 9:51 pm

NubieNatty wrote:not only jiggle but ur dmn boobs touch ur knees :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_sad !! when i have my daughter i want lipo done soon as they pull her out; and a breast lift. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

Let's not even talk about my boobs.....and I breastfed for 6 months too......DESTROYED!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 24th March 2010, 9:59 pm

giiiiirl i aint even breastfeed after the first week. I was all excited rockin my pam anderson's :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_biggrin and then afterwards them joints turned into Madea's :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_cry
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 24th March 2010, 10:00 pm

NubieNatty wrote:giiiiirl i aint even breastfeed after the first week. I was all excited rockin my pam anderson's :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_biggrin and then afterwards them joints turned into Madea's :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_cry

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th March 2010, 1:58 am

You are absolutely right. My ex-fiance was actually shorter than me. From that experience, I believe the Napoleon complex to be true. He had maaaaajor issues. Lol. From now on it's 6'0 and up. Lol.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 25th March 2010, 5:10 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:

FemmeFox wrote:Congrats on the weightloss journey Lynnie! I have slacked off a bit but realized that I was trying to fit too much into my already overcrowded schedule. I'm only working out 1-2 days a week right now but plan to hit it full throttle when school is done (April 15th!!!!) going up to 3-4 days.

You and Roxie are looking fabooo!

Thanks!! Congratulations on finishing up school. Yea, you gotta get back to it. I want to hear about the results you get with your new equipment (forgot the name of it, :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Confused...the ballet bar thingy )

I've been slacking a bit with my Fluidity Bar. But I am already noticing more core strength and limberness. I'm going to add more strength training and actual dancing (can't wait to get back to my belly dance classes!!!) to my routine when school is finished.

Ummm and I am 5'2. Curvy and compact!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 25th March 2010, 5:19 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
MahoganyCurls wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:
Intelligentbeauty wrote:Congrats on your posts lady. BTW, how tall are you? :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_scratch

I'm 5'9.

wow! I wish I was 5'9..I am just 5'0 ...lol :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_lol

WOW!!! I was giving you at least 5'3 or 5'4 from your videos. So that means your husband isnt that tall either, huh? (based on pics of you two together)

Lol! He is actually 5'11! I wear heels most of the time,to make up for my height. At least 4.5 or higher ...I even wore them while I was 8 months pregnant! Lol!!! My momma is 4'11!!!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 25th March 2010, 5:22 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:

You are absolutely right. My ex-fiance was actually shorter than me. From that experience, I believe the Napoleon complex to be true. He had maaaaajor issues. Lol. From now on it's 6'0 and up. Lol.

ITA- In HS my Senior Year my ex was short (5'4) he had serious issues...my aunt used to tell me not to date short guys...she says short men are mean...Lol! But she was just joking, she is a trip! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_razz
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 25th March 2010, 5:44 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:I'm 5'7. Honestly I wish i was either taller or shorter. I wish I was a few inches taller because I'd have a better shot at modeling. But then, I wish I was shorter because it seems men are shrinking these days. When I go out with my 5 inch heels (which I recently realized makes me 6 feet), I tower over them all.

@ the bolded: Girl, I've noticed that too! I'm married now, but when I was dating my rule was if you and I can see each other eye to eye then you need to K.I.M. fa real! That ruled out a lot of guys and I'm only 5'2!

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 25th March 2010, 5:50 pm

Let's not even talk about my boobs.....and I breastfed for 6 months too......DESTROYED!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Lol[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean. I just stopped BFing my 15 month old a couple weeks ago Embarassed and I'm watching the girls deflate more and more by the day! So sad...

Anyway congrats on sticking with your weight loss journey. I'm on that journey myself as well. I'd be down for a challenge if someone wants to get it started! That way we could motivate each other.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 25th March 2010, 6:27 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Let's not even talk about my boobs.....and I breastfed for 6 months too......DESTROYED!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Lol

I know exactly what you mean. I just stopped BFing my 15 month old a couple weeks ago Embarassed and I'm watching the girls deflate more and more by the day! So sad...

Anyway congrats on sticking with your weight loss journey. I'm on that journey myself as well. I'd be down for a challenge if someone wants to get it started! That way we could motivate each other.[/quote]

The bolded...I feel your pain...I breastfed for 11.5, my boobs were too through..but they are good now, after my BR... :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_lol Yes, congrats on the weightloss!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 7:42 pm

(Week 16 Day 4)

Roxie is still twisted up. I pinned the sides back, put a little hump in the front and put on headband. I got a lot of peach fuzz/frizz going on in the front but I'm okay with it.

I have to stay off this site! I am so tempted to take my twist down and try some new styles. After watching Kimmaytube's Hair Journey video, I realized the reason Roxie is flourishing the way she is, is because I am in protective styles 90-95% of the time. It motivates me to continue to do protective styling.

I've heard it so many times on this journey, "Keep It Simple." Roxie likes simple. A lot of the curlies I watch on YouTube, that I look to for inspiration, Keep It Simple. They dont henna, no cassia, no mixing a ton of weird things and putting it in their hair. (If that's what you do and it is working for you, continue to do it. I'm talking about me right now :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_lol).

Since I have already purchased some cassia powder, I am gonna use it but after that, I wont be purchasing it again.

After I use up my stash, I will be sticking with my staple products...

Shampoo:
KBB Conditioning Shampoo
Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo

Conditioner:
Honey Hemp (spring/summer)
Aussie Moist
Giovanni Smooth As Silk
Giovanni Direct Leave In

Oils:
Olive Oil
Coconut Oil
Castor oil

Essential oils:
Lemongrass
Tea Tree
Peppermint
Rosemary

Others:
Shea butter (fall/winter)
vegetable glycerin (spring/summer)
Shine and Define (spring/summer)
Whipped Pudding (spring/summer)

Picture Time:

Roxie pinned up on one side with hair candy

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 7_mont40

Roxie today

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 7_mont41

That's all for now. Later curlies!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 25th March 2010, 8:02 pm

Lynn, I like your first pic hair with hair candy. Very cute.
I agree with simplicity. But I just have to mix things :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_razz It's in my nature :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 20 Icon_lol .

ARE YOU HAVING ANY ISSUES POSTING MULTIQUOTE?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 8:04 pm

Thanks!!

I havent tried to use it today.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next