CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

+67
NikG20
lovesunshine17
sunbaby
RissaRae
mstokes2008
Winnielours
krazy coils
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CurlCita
MellowOne
traveljunkie08
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
mochamoments
MomnWife
newday
TMS
CrissyQ
CocoEuro
Muz
ktoliver5303
LaToya28
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
adiaha
jcanalena79
NaturalNixon
Kea::curls
C.
vmichelle
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MahoganyCurls
jamaicacurl
A85
blondie
TerraD
Juices-n-Berries
missmoriah
truet
CocaColaCutie
neethair
MsJay1121
curly+kinky+fierce
p_nuttie43
Notthecoolmom
Mz. Thang
PaganWifey
Intelligentbeauty
Erica5417
bholmes87
AfrikanLatina
Cherry: extraordinary!
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
FemmeFox
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
StephanieB
Shauny
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
KinkyNappyHappy
d.denise
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
71 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by MahoganyCurls 2nd April 2010, 2:17 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Hey Lynnie! Congrats on buying some things for yourself! I am the same way, with the exception of hair products I don't really buy that much for myself. I still need to find an Easter dress. I think I'm going to go by Target today to see if they have those products. If so, I will be buying something :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_smile

Your PSA was definitely for me! LOL It has been a good while since I've had a pedicure.

I know right?! I haven't had a pedi in 3 years! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_razz ...BTW, I am serious...it is too expensive out here and it is cold most of the time anyway...my toes are gonna love me in a few weeks! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Lol
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd April 2010, 8:15 pm

(Week 17 Day 5)

I dont really have time to update you on Roxie and I but I had to post something. Roxie is all twisted up and happy again. She was not happy early today. I will tell you all about it tomorrow. I'm about to rush out the door. I am going to a Easter play tonight. Hubby and a choir he plays for is responsible for the music.

I'll catch up with you curlies later!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 2nd April 2010, 11:51 pm

I'm patiently waiting on the story! I hope Roxie wasn't acting out too bad though ...
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd April 2010, 12:03 am

waiting to hear what happen to Roxie
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd April 2010, 9:32 am

Weekend Update

This morning I was supposed to participate in a 5k walk/run but a thunderstorm came through this morning so I am gonna take advantage of this time (lil man is at Nana's). I'm gonna do a little Spring cleaning after a nap of course. LOL!!

I have some good news..............MY MOMMA DID THE BIG CHOP!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 617583 I will try to get some pics today and post them later.

Now let me tell you about Roxie. She was mad :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_evil at me for wearing her "out" all week without properly moisturizing. Can you say dry, dry, dry? I think the FOTE Aloe Vera Gel was the culprit.

~ I pre pooed overnight (Thursday) with olive oil.

~ I co washed (it took awhile for my hair to get saturated with water :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_neutral ) Friday morning with VO5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner (it doesnt do anything for my hair anymore - Roxie is growing up :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_smile ) and Tresemme Naturals Silicone Free Moisturizing Conditioner. This was my first time trying the Tresemme. So far so good. I will let you know what I think after a few more uses.

~ I deep conditioned with CD Tui Smoothie on soaking wet hair with heat for 30 minutes and let it sit for another 30 minutes. I still didnt get the results Erica got. I just had wet hair with conditioner in it...no combs or brushes gliding through my hair :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Kopfschuettel . I have now accepted the fact that CD hair products just dont work for me. I get better results with KBB.

After I rinsed the Tui Smoothie out, Roxie still didnt feel right :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_mad . I applied Beyond the Zone Leave In, Giovanni Direct Leave In and coconut oil. I put my shea butter mix on my edges and put Roxie in a puff and went to the nail shop. If I EVER and I mean EVER say I gonna do a wash n go anything, you all have my permission to cyber slap me!!! I didnt think Roxie would be dry before I got back home but I was wrong. I came home to two strand twist and I had a tangled messed on my hands. It usually takes me 2 to 2 1/2 hours to twist but it took me 4 HOURS, yes 4 HOURS to twist my hair because of the tangles!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Affraid No more wash n gos puffs for me. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Kopfschuettel I used my shea butter mix and Pooka Hair Nectar (I :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Herz that stuff!) and now Roxie is back to normal.

Wash n go puff
:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 7_mont62

Tangled mess
:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 7_mont63

Momma's Big Chop (last relaxer Nov '09) Roller set
:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Momma_10

Two strand twist
:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 7_mont64

Later curlies!! I think I am going back to sleep now.

Last edited by Lynnieluve on 3rd April 2010, 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 3rd April 2010, 10:12 am

Good Morning Lynnie,
Glad you made up with Roxie. Very Happy Can't wait to see pics of your twistout.

Happy Easter!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd April 2010, 10:18 am

Well I'm glad you straightend Roxie out, the nerve of her.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd April 2010, 1:12 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Well I'm glad you straightend Roxie out, the nerve of her.

She was right to be mad at me. I knew better.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 3rd April 2010, 2:45 pm

cyber slap, let's not get violent here..may a stern look or too or maybe Suspect

I'm glad she's back to normal. I have a problem, so I had planned on getting up early today and doing my routine and re-braiding/twisting for Easter, but we didn't know when the in-laws were coming and we stayed up late so I didn't get up at the crack of dawn like I had planned...what to do what to do??
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd April 2010, 3:24 pm

I am so happy Roxie is better now! Congrats on you Mom's BC!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 3rd April 2010, 4:05 pm

Congrats on your mom's bc. My mom went natural without even mentioning it. She'll be 2 years this summer. Glad Roxie is back to her normal self. Wash n goes are something else aren't they.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 3rd April 2010, 8:00 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Weekend Update

This morning I was supposed to participate in a 5k walk/run but a thunderstorm came through this morning so I am gonna take advantage of this time (lil man is at Nana's). I'm gonna do a little Spring cleaning after a nap of course. LOL!!

I have some good news..............MY MOMMA DID THE BIG CHOP!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 617583 I will try to get some pics today and post them later.

Now let me tell you about Roxie. She was mad :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_evil at me for wearing her "out" all week without properly moisturizing. Can you say dry, dry, dry? I think the FOTE Aloe Vera Gel was the culprit.

~ I pre pooed overnight (Thursday) with olive oil.

~ I co washed (it took awhile for my hair to get saturated with water :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_neutral ) Friday morning with VO5 Herbal Escapes Clarifying Conditioner (it doesnt do anything for my hair anymore - Roxie is growing up :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_smile ) and Tresemme Naturals Silicone Free Moisturizing Conditioner. This was my first time trying the Tresemme. So far so good. I will let you know what I think after a few more uses.

~ I deep conditioned with CD Tui Smoothie on soaking wet hair with heat for 30 minutes and let it sit for another 30 minutes. I still didnt get the results Erica got. I just had wet hair with conditioner in it...no combs or brushes gliding through my hair :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Kopfschuettel . I have now accepted the fact that CD hair products just dont work for me. I get better results with KBB.

After I rinsed the Tui Smoothie out, Roxie still didnt feel right :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_mad . I applied Beyond the Zone Leave In, Giovanni Direct Leave In and coconut oil. I put my shea butter mix on my edges and put Roxie in a puff and went to the nail shop. If I EVER and I mean EVER say I gonna do a wash n go anything, you all have my permission to cyber slap me!!! I didnt think Roxie would be dry before I got back home but I was wrong. I came home to two strand twist and I had a tangled messed on my hands. It usually takes me 2 to 2 1/2 hours to twist but it took me 4 HOURS, yes 4 HOURS to twist my hair because of the tangles!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Affraid No more wash n gos puffs for me. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Kopfschuettel I used my shea butter mix and Pooka Hair Nectar (I :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Herz that stuff!) and now Roxie is back to normal.

(insert pics here later - wash n go puff, twist and my momma's big chop pics)

Later curlies!! I think I am going back to sleep now.

Hey Lynnie! First happy to hear your mom did her bc. Then about the aloe vera gel you may be right because that is what I used on my daughters hair and it is looking dry even though I have been moisturizing it. I may take it down early.
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd April 2010, 8:42 pm

@ Mellowone - I'm glad you shared that because I was moisturizing and retwisting every night but Roxie still felt dry. It had to be the FOTE Aloe Vera Gel I used when I did the flat twist. I will use ORS Loc and Twist gel next time.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd April 2010, 9:01 pm

Congratulations to Momma ... look at those curls.

Roxie is looking good ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 3rd April 2010, 9:27 pm

Your mamas BC is adorable! Your hair looks beautiful too!Love your natural curl patterns.
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 3rd April 2010, 10:15 pm

Okay I said that I wasn't going to come back on CN until monday but I was doing something for my mom on the internet and of course ended up back on CN (smh). Anyhoo was looking at your pics Lynnie and not reading what you wrote got to your moms pic and was like how Lynnie get her hair to look like that (slapped my forehead) oh thats her Mom :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Lol . Your Moms hair looks great and so does yours as it does always, just thought I would share that and now I am really about to go to bed. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Sleep
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd April 2010, 10:37 pm

I agree moms is looking good and Roxie is alwys a superstar
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 4th April 2010, 12:01 am

Congrats on your mom's BC and your twists look fantastic as usual.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 4th April 2010, 1:58 am

Your mom looks great!!! And as always your 2 strand twists are wonderful!!
I wish you joined the rollerset sunday with BBD, CHRS, MAYBE SWEET, AND MYSELF :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 4th April 2010, 2:06 am

Glad Roxie is better, poor thing. Bad mommy, bad, LOL, j/k.

Congrats to your mom--don't you feel proud :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Icon_biggrin !

I will be back to check out Easter dress. I hope you take a picture of your little man, too. I bet he is going to look handsome in his outfit.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 4th April 2010, 9:35 am

Congrats Mom and I am glad you andrRoxie are getting along.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 4th April 2010, 10:12 am

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 36_15_57
HAPPY EASTER

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 Sig
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th April 2010, 10:26 am

Morning Lynn~

Your mom's hair is Gorgeous!! I see Roxie is back to normal...glad about that!! I like your WnG puff!!!

Enjoy your Easter!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th April 2010, 3:15 pm

Happy Easter!!

Twist out
:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 7_mont65

My lovebug
:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 7_mont66

My guys
:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 7_mont67

My size 8 dress!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 617583
:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 30 7_mont68

Last edited by Lynnieluve on 4th April 2010, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 4th April 2010, 3:19 pm

You have a beautiful family. Little man is so handsome and you look gorgeous.

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next