CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

+67
NikG20
lovesunshine17
sunbaby
RissaRae
mstokes2008
Winnielours
krazy coils
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
CurlCita
MellowOne
traveljunkie08
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
mochamoments
MomnWife
newday
TMS
CrissyQ
CocoEuro
Muz
ktoliver5303
LaToya28
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
adiaha
jcanalena79
NaturalNixon
Kea::curls
C.
vmichelle
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
MahoganyCurls
jamaicacurl
A85
blondie
TerraD
Juices-n-Berries
missmoriah
truet
CocaColaCutie
neethair
MsJay1121
curly+kinky+fierce
p_nuttie43
Notthecoolmom
Mz. Thang
PaganWifey
Intelligentbeauty
Erica5417
bholmes87
AfrikanLatina
Cherry: extraordinary!
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
FemmeFox
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
StephanieB
Shauny
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
NubieNatty
KinkyNappyHappy
d.denise
Lynnieluve
.:Eden:.
71 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 15th March 2010, 4:22 pm

MahoganyCurls wrote:You are so pretty! That twistout was fabulous! And the blow out! WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Hott! And your pinned back twists are gorgegous as well! You did a wonderful job! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_cheers

DITTO with what MC said!!!! I love your blow out!!!! I REALLY love your puff!! You know I'm a puff girl. You hair has really grown since I joined in January. Your hair is healthy and happy looking. You know what I mean!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Lol
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Empty Re: :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics.....

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 15th March 2010, 5:07 pm

Sorry about the braid out not working at first but wow you made it look really nice! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_biggrin and OMG that blowout! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_eek You have so much hair and it looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th March 2010, 10:56 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Lynnie your blowout looks amazing! Roxie is growing fast! She looks thick and healthy. Good job on the trim!

tiashauntee wrote:I love the blowout! You MUST rock that one day with a cute headband

AfrikanLatina wrote:I love every single picture but those twists/pinup are so cute. I'm all about the Spring so that do would be a keeper for me. Add a cute accessory(double headband, flower, bedazzled hair pin) and I wouldn't know what to say lol

bholmes87 wrote:
MahoganyCurls wrote:You are so pretty! That twistout was fabulous! And the blow out! WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Hott! And your pinned back twists are gorgegous as well! You did a wonderful job! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_cheers

EVERYTHING SHE SAID!!! The braid out was really cute, especially with that flat twist in the front. I do that all the time because of my weird section in the front. But that blow out was something serious! It was beautiful. But what I really wanna try is the big twists pinned back. I LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!!! Looks like you and Roxie had a great weekend
afro

ChrsLvsBks wrote:I love the blow out puff. I love it I want one!

Your hair looks healthy. Roxie is beautiful!

StephanieB wrote:Love the blowout and the pinned up twists were really cute! I may have to try that one myself.

Thanks ladies!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Herz :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Herz :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Herz
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th March 2010, 10:57 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:

DITTO with what MC said!!!! I love your blow out!!!! I REALLY love your puff!! You know I'm a puff girl. You hair has really grown since I joined in January. Your hair is healthy and happy looking. You know what I mean!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Lol

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Sorry about the braid out not working at first but wow you made it look really nice! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_biggrin and OMG that blowout! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_eek You have so much hair and it looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thanks ladies!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Herz :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Herz :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Herz
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 15th March 2010, 11:31 pm

I am so happy with Roxie right now I could kiss her!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Lol

The pin back twist style didnt make it until the end of the day. Roxie still isnt long enough for that style. I had a ton of bobby pins in my head. So I went to my first love.....two strand twist. I spritzed Roxie with water (she reverted right away), then I applied my shea butter mix (I used it all up...time for a new batch) and seal with Pooka Hair Nectar. My twist are looking nice as usually.

I can really tell a big difference in Roxie since the trim. I think I am gonna start trimming "regularly." Every 3 or 4 months. I will share pics of how much I trimmed tomorrow.

I got my Winner Winner Chicken Dinner shea butter yesterday. The scent is White Tea and Ginger. I like it....it reminds me of Springtime. It's a light and airy smell. I am gonna use it to make my next batch. I am gonna use Oooop2's mix again....well I guess it's "our" mix now. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Lol

That's all for now curlies!!! Good night!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 16th March 2010, 12:33 am

What is oooops shea mix? Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 16th March 2010, 12:56 am

Lynn, I am late but I love the blow out pic!!! Great job on the trim too. If I ever win the winner winner chicken dinner, that scent for the shea butter sounds like a winner.

@AL, go to Curlfriends and look at ooops2 thread. I recently asked her the same question.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 16th March 2010, 1:04 am

who got white tea and ginger scented shea butter? Spill it Lynnie! you know I gotta get me some.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 8:59 am

AfrikanLatina wrote:What is oooops shea mix? Smile

3 tbsp Shea butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp castor oil
1 tbsp EVOO

I added a few drops of vitamin E oil as my preservative.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Lynn, I am late but I love the blow out pic!!! Great job on the trim too. If I ever win the winner winner chicken dinner, that scent for the shea butter sounds like a winner.

@AL, go to Curlfriends and look at ooops2 thread. I recently asked her the same question.

Thanks!!

Erica5417 wrote:who got white tea and ginger scented shea butter? Spill it Lynnie! you know I gotta get me some.

The scented shea butter came from Butters n Bars.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 16th March 2010, 9:04 am

Hi Lynn~

So what is your exact mixture? How to you mix it up? In a processor? Do you melt your shea butter?

Sorry for so many questions, but I have some shea butter that I've had for a while and I would like to try to make my own mixture. Just curious.....
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 16th March 2010, 9:28 am

Yay! I want to see Roxy!!!! I bet she looks good today! I bet the shea butter smells good!

If I ever get winner winner chicken dinner, I will have to try the Henna...shea does freaky things to my hair :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_eek ...

i.e- LOL!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!! HAM :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_razz :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_lol :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_mad :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_evil :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_eek :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Ham10
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th March 2010, 9:49 am

Good Morning Lynn - are we waiting on pics :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_biggrin
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 12:42 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hi Lynn~

So what is your exact mixture? How to you mix it up? In a processor? Do you melt your shea butter?

Sorry for so many questions, but I have some shea butter that I've had for a while and I would like to try to make my own mixture. Just curious.....

First I melt my shea butter by putting it in a glass bowl and sitting the glass bowl in hot water. Then I add my oils and mix them with a spoon. Next I put the shea butter in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes (until it gets solid). Then I use my hand mixer to whip it. Then I put it back in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Then I whip it again. Then I put in the refridgerator for about 10 minutes and whip it again. Around this time, it is whipped to the creamy consistency I like.

This will be the first time I am mixing 4 oz of shea butter. Once the shea butter is melted, I think I am gonna with 1 part shea butter: 1 part oils. I'm not really sure. I will probably end up eyeballing it. :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Lol

When I do mix my shea butter, I always end up with double what I started with. I hope this makes sense.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 16th March 2010, 1:00 pm

Good morning Lynn,

Thanks for sharing the recipe and the steps. I have been thinking about making a whipped shea concoction. When I have some free time I'll try it and let you know how it goes!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 2:04 pm

(Week 15 Day 2)

I was so surprised when I woke up this morning! My twist where still straight and not curling up like they usually do. WOW, what a difference a trim makes!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_cheers I am so happy with Roxie right now!!

So today (actually in a few minutes) I am gonna oil my scalp with the castor oil mix. My scalp is still not as healthy as I would like for it to be. I slacked off last week but I am back on track this week. I will seal my ends tonight....I will probably use castor oil.

I forgot to share with you curlies what happened to Roxie at church Sunday. I was caught off guard.......She......was.....molested!!!! :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_eek It happened so fast. Before I knew it, this lady had her hands all up in my hair.....She telling me how fast my hair is growing and it was so cute. Then she touched Roxie without asking. She said, "Oooo, IT'S SO SOFT!!!" Then the lady next to her said, "Can I touch it? Ooo, IT is soft!!!"

My brain was on delay.....because about 2 minutes later, I asked myself, "Did she touch my hair without asking?" I never understood why people do that!!! What if I have dandruff? What if my hair was greasy? Next time, I gotta have my guard up.

Here is a pic of the amount of hair I trimmed...

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 7_mont21

Two strand twist after the trim...

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 7_mont22

That's all for now! Later curlies!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th March 2010, 2:10 pm

I LOVE you!!!! maybe I need a trim too. I am so happy they stayed st8, now I have to figure out how to get the back good enough. I am excited. I love all that I learn from this forum and all you beautiful ladies

LOL@ being molested!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 2:18 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:I LOVE you!!!! maybe I need a trim too. I am so happy they stayed st8, now I have to figure out how to get the back good enough. I am excited. I love all that I learn from this forum and all you beautiful ladies

LOL@ being molested!

I love you too Sweet!!! The pic of my twist is from today.

I was gonna try your technique for my wash n go until Jess came along with the "Accordion" LOL!!! I will try both techniques to see which one I like best.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th March 2010, 2:24 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:I LOVE you!!!! maybe I need a trim too. I am so happy they stayed st8, now I have to figure out how to get the back good enough. I am excited. I love all that I learn from this forum and all you beautiful ladies

LOL@ being molested!

I love you too Sweet!!! The pic of my twist is from today.

I was gonna try your technique for my wash n go until Jess came along with the "Accordion" LOL!!! I will try both techniques to see which one I like best.
I know hell this new way takes less time! I am all for it. I will definitely do it again.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 16th March 2010, 2:36 pm

OMG I can't believe Roxie was molested in church! Don't people know any better. Wow but I guess that let's you know that doing a trim was the right move to make. It doesn't look like you took that much off either.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 16th March 2010, 5:28 pm

Wow!! All up in your fro!!! Just Disrepectful!! Rogue hasn't been molested but I did have an older lady ask me "Do even comb your hair in the morning?" I smiled all big and said "Nope don't have to."

People just feel like they have a right to do and say what they want about YOUR hair.

BTW Hair is gorgeous as usual. Love the blowout and twists.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th March 2010, 5:41 pm

:: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_eek @ the blowout!!! i envision me doin a blowout...one sweet daaaaay!! femme we're next!! i can feel it...TWA'Z SHALL UNITE ONE BLOW OUT AT A TIME!!! **cape blowin in the wind**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 16th March 2010, 6:24 pm

NubieNatty wrote::: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Icon_eek @ the blowout!!! i envision me doin a blowout...one sweet daaaaay!! femme we're next!! i can feel it...TWA'Z SHALL UNITE ONE BLOW OUT AT A TIME!!! **cape blowin in the wind**

ROFLMAO Laughing .... seriously though, Lynnieluve ... that blowout is totally making me have long fro envy!!!
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th March 2010, 7:51 pm

ok so first thanks for sharing your recipe for the shea butter mix! I never knew how to do that so now I'll get to try Smile
And OMG I can't believe Roxie was molested!!!!! That's wrong on so many levels :: Lynnieluve :: Baby pics..... - Page 12 Kopfschuettel LOLOLOL I was dying when I read it though!!
And lastly I freakin love your twists! That is all. Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Eden:. 16th March 2010, 7:54 pm

OMG!!!!!!!! I've missed so much. I'm having internet issues, so it's hard to stay up to date.

1. Absoulutely love the blow out your hair is soooo HUGE!
2. I tried a braid out. I did 2 1/2 braids and quit. Good job though
3. Your twists look fabulous as usual

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaha 16th March 2010, 8:49 pm

Lynn I love your avatar. Of course I havent read all of your old posts but Ive looked at some of your pics and I still have hair envy. All of your pics are gorgeous. I even like your braidout that you think needs perfecting. Miss you lots.
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next