CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANY MARCH BCers? POST IT HERE!!

+51
Mom2BTR
bigsargewifey
WalkingInDestiny
mesocoillee
Mz0Monique27
lexi1
iri9109
swoodward
Ekaette
Loveatfirstcoil
TwistedKurlzz
tashafawn24
Poundcake921
NubieNatty
natural813
MellowOne
mstokes2008
CurliGoddess
KreyolKatt
CrissyQ
Vee
LaToya28
EllaMomi2002
Q
CeeC
bholmes87
Hartphelt
curLEIGH
TheRYL1
novembre
KeishaMac
Lilith_Eve
Ameenah
poeticlyspkng
BlondeByDesire
TMS
marbar1908
Blackdoll83
jamaicanmecurly
CreoleLady88
MomnWife
ktoliver5303
truet
~JOME~
sweetdrk1
neethair
Erica5417
tressedforsuccess
Russet
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
55 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

ANY MARCH BCers?  POST IT HERE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ANY MARCH BCers? POST IT HERE!!

Post by Intelligentbeauty 6th March 2010, 12:55 am

Thank you and congrats to you for your decision to do a mini chop.
Very pretty dress, btw. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can't wait to see your pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

ANY MARCH BCers?  POST IT HERE!! - Page 2 Empty Thanks...

Post by TMS 6th March 2010, 1:03 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Thank you and congrats to you for your decision to do a mini chop.
Very pretty dress, btw. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Can't wait to see your pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it's one of my eBay goodies!
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

ANY MARCH BCers?  POST IT HERE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ANY MARCH BCers? POST IT HERE!!

Post by Intelligentbeauty 6th March 2010, 2:22 am

Ooo nice, I love a bargin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 6th March 2010, 9:46 am

Congratulations IB, you know I love your hair.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 6th March 2010, 10:53 am

Thank you again BBD. You know I love YOUR hair......lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 8th March 2010, 1:36 am

Adding to the many congrats Intelligent beauty! Your hair looks greeat!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 8th March 2010, 2:21 am

Thank you Poeticlyspkng. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't want to be alone this month. So I hope some transition ladies will join the March BC party this week. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ameenah 8th March 2010, 10:45 am

Congrats IB on you BC welcome I only been here for almost a month and I am still in the honeymoon phase me and my hair really are in love! so I hope you fall in even deeper love than you already were
Ameenah
Ameenah

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 8th March 2010, 12:25 pm

Thank you Ameenah. Yes I am definitely in the honeymoon stage.....lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith_Eve 8th March 2010, 2:29 pm

I'm right there with you Intelligentbeauty! I did the big chop on saturday and I'm loving it! I don't have any pics yet, but I will post some when I can [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lilith_Eve
Lilith_Eve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 8th March 2010, 2:33 pm

Congrats!!
Can't wait to see your pics!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

ANY MARCH BCers?  POST IT HERE!! - Page 2 Empty I did it! Yay!

Post by KeishaMac 8th March 2010, 2:55 pm

Alright, I finally did it! And I love it!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I don't have tons of pics of my hair right after I cut it cause I had to keep cutting while styling. But, here we go!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Before the BC

Hair lost in first chop

Oh, I guess I did have a pic of right after I cut it, but the image quality is not great (horrible lighting). See that I still have straight ends??

Back of twist out with bantu knots at ends

Finished product! I plan to get it professionally cut in about a month or so.

I just want to thank the ladies on this site for motivating me to cut it! I love it so much and I can't wait to try other styling options. Thank you especially to Intelligent Beauty that led the way this month with her BC and kind words. You are like a sister to me now! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 8th March 2010, 3:22 pm

KeishaMac wrote:Alright, I finally did it! And I love it!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I don't have tons of pics of my hair right after I cut it cause I had to keep cutting while styling. But, here we go!

Before the BC

Hair lost in first chop

Oh, I guess I did have a pic of right after I cut it, but the image quality is not great (horrible lighting). See that I still have straight ends??

Back of twist out with bantu knots at ends

Finished product! I plan to get it professionally cut in about a month or so.

I just want to thank the ladies on this site for motivating me to cut it! I love it so much and I can't wait to try other styling options. Thank you especially to Intelligent Beauty that led the way this month with her BC and kind words. You are like a sister to me now! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AWW UR WELCOME. We definitely are sisters now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (first name and all [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
It looks great girl! You have alot of new growth too. You look so naturally you. It fits you sooo well. I want some close up shots of that curly head [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I just love that last pic.
I still have some straight ends here and there. I just cut them as I twist or whatever. I plan to get a professional cut maybe in 6 months or so.
What was your husband's reaction? Do you have children? What was there reaction?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th March 2010, 3:28 pm

Congratulations! - KM - looking good. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by tressedforsuccess 8th March 2010, 5:36 pm

Congrats ladies! Keep 'em coming.
tressedforsuccess
tressedforsuccess

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 8th March 2010, 7:25 pm

@ Intelligent Beauty: Yes, I forgot your first name is Keisha! I am so used to calling you by your screen name that it slipped my mind. I remember hearing it in the podcast. Thank you for the compliments! You make me blush. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think that for years I have been hiding behind my long hair, using it as a crutch. You will definitely get more close up shots of my hair in the next week or so. My husband loves my hair! I am very happy and I think that feeds off of that too. No kids yet, but maybe soon. I started this as a tribute to my niece and my future kids, to show them that beauty is not just from the Eurocentric POV.

@BBD: Thank you very much! I see you cut yours off too???? Your avatar pic is different! I like it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think IB may have kicked off a trend.

@TFS: Thanks! I love your avatar pic!
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th March 2010, 7:57 pm

Congratulations KeishaMac!!! It's time to put an avatar now!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by novembre 8th March 2010, 10:27 pm

congrats looking good...i have been natural since dec. 10, 2009..
novembre
novembre

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 9th March 2010, 1:19 am

KeishaMac wrote:@ Intelligent Beauty: Yes, I forgot your first name is Keisha! I am so used to calling you by your screen name that it slipped my mind. I remember hearing it in the podcast. Thank you for the compliments! You make me blush. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think that for years I have been hiding behind my long hair, using it as a crutch. You will definitely get more close up shots of my hair in the next week or so. My husband loves my hair! I am very happy and I think that feeds off of that too. No kids yet, but maybe soon. I started this as a tribute to my niece and my future kids, to show them that beauty is not just from the Eurocentric POV.

@BBD: Thank you very much! I see you cut yours off too???? Your avatar pic is different! I like it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think IB may have kicked off a trend.

@TFS: Thanks! I love your avatar pic!

The new avatar looks wonderful. You have a beautiful smile. I am so happy your DH loves it. That is so important, IMO. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BBD and I were partners in BC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , but she actually did hers first, in February. So we are following her path.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

I love the way your hair looks in the avatar. I can't wait to see your other close up pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 9th March 2010, 4:01 am

Yay KeishaMac...you did it! Congratulation!!!

Please let me know where you plan to go for a professional cut.

Looking good...girl!
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 9th March 2010, 7:30 pm

@ Lynnieluv: thanks! I put up my new avatar. I think I like this one best!

@Intelligent Beauty: Yes, I see that BBD cut hers first...you guys motivated me most definitely. I don't think I can thank you guys enough! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ Novembre: Thanks! I am glad you cut yours, now we need an avatar of that beautiful hair!

@ TheRyl1: Thank you! I will let you know, although I am not sure it's going to be here in Cali. Hopefully, I may be going to the Curl Whisperer in FL in May. We'll see.
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th March 2010, 10:36 pm

KM congrats!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by curLEIGH 10th March 2010, 12:40 am

Yay for March BCers! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I BCd March 5 after four months of transitioning. I sacrificed some of my new growth so that the barber could even it all out. I love it!
curLEIGH
curLEIGH

http://curleigh.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

ANY MARCH BCers?  POST IT HERE!! - Page 2 Empty Cute!

Post by TMS 10th March 2010, 12:56 am

curLEIGH wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yay for March BCers! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I BCd March 5 after four months of transitioning. I sacrificed some of my new growth so that the barber could even it all out. I love it!

Congrats! Your "sacrafice" was well worth the outcome.
TMS
TMS

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 10th March 2010, 3:27 am

CONGRATS!!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS.

MARCH BCers TAKING IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next