CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANY MARCH BCers? POST IT HERE!!

+51
Mom2BTR
bigsargewifey
WalkingInDestiny
mesocoillee
Mz0Monique27
lexi1
iri9109
swoodward
Ekaette
Loveatfirstcoil
TwistedKurlzz
tashafawn24
Poundcake921
NubieNatty
natural813
MellowOne
mstokes2008
CurliGoddess
KreyolKatt
CrissyQ
Vee
LaToya28
EllaMomi2002
Q
CeeC
bholmes87
Hartphelt
curLEIGH
TheRYL1
novembre
KeishaMac
Lilith_Eve
Ameenah
poeticlyspkng
BlondeByDesire
TMS
marbar1908
Blackdoll83
jamaicanmecurly
CreoleLady88
MomnWife
ktoliver5303
truet
~JOME~
sweetdrk1
neethair
Erica5417
tressedforsuccess
Russet
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
55 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

ANY MARCH BCers?  POST IT HERE!! - Page 9 Empty Re: ANY MARCH BCers? POST IT HERE!!

Post by CrissyQ 30th March 2010, 5:54 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I was trying to hold out until tomorrow, but my memory is so bad I might for get!!!

I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to ALL March BC'ers!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to the natural community, and just know you are in for the most fabulous journey of your life!!

KNH
Thanks KNH
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

ANY MARCH BCers?  POST IT HERE!! - Page 9 Empty Re: ANY MARCH BCers? POST IT HERE!!

Post by EmbracingNaturalMe 31st March 2010, 10:48 am

Hey ladies,

I have joined the March BC Club. I big chopped late last night right before midnite. I could not wait any longer. The big chop bug finally caught me. I still have some straight ends that I had to clip this morning. After waking this morning, I am still glad to natural. Now the real journey begins!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]]
EmbracingNaturalMe
EmbracingNaturalMe

Back to top Go down

ANY MARCH BCers?  POST IT HERE!! - Page 9 Empty BC'D Today

Post by tmw3n 31st March 2010, 11:07 pm

I BC'd Today! And I'm super excited! Pics to come soon. Question tho-If you have a TWA how to you protect your ends? Should you try to braid or twist them to keep the moisture in?

tmw3n

Back to top Go down

Post by KeishaMac 31st March 2010, 11:47 pm

Wow! More BCers everyday! CONGRATS LADIES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As for the protection of the ends, if you can braid or twist your hair, that would be great. The idea is to protect them from the elements. Also, make sure you seal your ends and deep condition frequently!!
KeishaMac
KeishaMac

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 1st April 2010, 4:56 am

WELL MARCH BCers, our month has come to an end. It's time to make room for the April natural newbies. We want to welcome them to start their thread.
Come on now, let's get it choppin............ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] TO ALL MARCH BCers. You rock [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by LexiSmilez08 4th April 2010, 4:26 pm

Aww this thread was awesome! Everybody's hair is so beautiful [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. Yall making me wanna BC earlier than I had planned. Who knows I might be a April BCer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LexiSmilez08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9