CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

+58
BeautifullyImpurfekt
Karyn
ktoliver5303
Tamren
Mz. Thang
Vee
neethair
Erica5417
xtremelyperfect
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
MellowOne
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
mstokes2008
jlowman1
Muz
mochamoments
LaToya28
CrissyQ
tiashaunteé
CocoEuro
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
NhappyJackie
MahoganyCurls
NubieNatty
Shauny
coilykinks
TerraD
bholmes87
StephanieB
MsJay1121
SisterBoyd
KinkyNappyHappy
CocaColaCutie
Pinkrage
BlondeByDesire
SheeTacular
p_nuttie43
vonda4b
BindyMac08
diamondcurls
lovesunshine17
d.denise
BlakButterfli
dajewel
sweetdrk1
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
LilMsPuddles
traveljunkie08
adiaha
ChrsLvsBks
AfrikanLatina
Kea::curls
HumanNature
Freestyles
Juices-n-Berries
62 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 21st March 2010, 11:12 pm

I love the kccc results! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Kaos-p12 Your hair looks so soft and coily Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by Intelligentbeauty 22nd March 2010, 12:26 am

Ok I am soooo late on your thread. I love the new avi. I want to call you BABYLOVE (in a Jamician accent)Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_lol. The coil outs are awesome, the wash and shingle with flower was super cute. The puff is adorable.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 22nd March 2010, 11:25 am

Lynnieluve wrote:
Juices-n-Berries wrote:

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Kccc_015

I love this pic....you got great results with the KCCC. I like the flower you added in the other pics too.

I agree ^^^^
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 22nd March 2010, 1:57 pm

You can definitely see a diff in the length of your hair in those photos. Glad to see KCCC works for you. Keep the episodes coming.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 22nd March 2010, 3:35 pm

NubieNatty wrote:that fro is definitely growin bigger and bigger by the episode!! glad u liked ur kccc results. i feel you on the shape of the fro becuz after i do my wng im lookin at a profile of my twa thinkin...hmmm is it the shape of my skull that makes my twa look awkward...im debatin on gettin it shaped.

i definitely like doin my hair myself and puttin that $65 towards somethin on my wish list.

Yes girl. Do you know how many products I can buy now with that $65 every two weeks. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Lol JUST KIDDING!

Lynnieluve wrote:
Juices-n-Berries wrote:

I love this pic....you got great results with the KCCC. I like the flower you added in the other pics too.

Thanks Lynn! I do think this picture does the best job of showing of the curl definition. BTW, I almost didn't recognize you with the new avi! You hair is just growing, growing, growing. It looks GREAT!

bholmes87 wrote:You have me wanting to try KCCC too!!! Great results love Smile

Thanks hun! I think everybody should try it at least once. Lol. Or maybe that's just the PJ in me talking. Lol
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 22nd March 2010, 3:39 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:I love the kccc results! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Kaos-p12 Your hair looks so soft and coily Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Actually Cherry, it's not as soft as it looks. I think I may have used too much. It's a bit crunchy. But I didn't SOTC cuz I wanted it to last. I'm still wearing the puff today. Lol. P.S. That pink emoticon is tooooo cute!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Ok I am soooo late on your thread. I love the new avi. I want to call you BABYLOVE (in a Jamician accent)Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_lol. The coil outs are awesome, the wash and shingle with flower was super cute. The puff is adorable.

Thanks! Lol. Babylove. Lol. Did you shingle yet? I know you were talking about it a few days ago in your thread.

BlondeByDesire wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:
Juices-n-Berries wrote:

I agree ^^^^

Thanks BBD!

NhappyJackie wrote:You can definitely see a diff in the length of your hair in those photos. Glad to see KCCC works for you. Keep the episodes coming.

Glad you guys can see it too. I sometimes find it's hard to capture my curl pattern on camera. I actually find the pictures with no flash do a better job. So that's why some are lower quality. And yes, more episodes to come!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 22nd March 2010, 3:59 pm

Oh i understand with the crunchies, i usually get it with kccc too. Im still trying to figure it out. I think i got it right once so far lol. Well i might it try again after i take these coils out. and lol thanks, i got the emoticons from http://www.anikaos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 22nd March 2010, 10:25 pm

I am loving the episodes, keep em coming!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 22nd March 2010, 11:02 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:

Thanks Lynn! I do think this picture does the best job of showing of the curl definition. BTW, I almost didn't recognize you with the new avi! You hair is just growing, growing, growing. It looks GREAT!

Thanks!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd March 2010, 12:57 am

No Babylove Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_lol , I decided not to shingle based on my dear friend's recommendation that it really wouldn't make a difference because most of my head accept my crown is very defined. So no point in all that work to get the same result.Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_lol Probably try it when I get more length.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 23rd March 2010, 4:29 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Oh i understand with the crunchies, i usually get it with kccc too. Im still trying to figure it out. I think i got it right once so far lol. Well i might it try again after i take these coils out. and lol thanks, i got the emoticons from http://www.anikaos.com/

So you decided to keep the coils? I think they're nice. There's some sort of zig zag going on in the back. It looked cool.

sweetdrk1 wrote:I am loving the episodes, keep em coming!

Thanks sis!

Lynnieluve wrote:
Juices-n-Berries wrote:

Thanks!!

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Intelligentbeauty wrote:No Babylove Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_lol , I decided not to shingle based on my dear friend's recommendation that it really wouldn't make a difference because most of my head accept my crown is very defined. So no point in all that work to get the same result.Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_lol Probably try it when I get more length.

Yes, that makes alot of sense. It's a good thing you have a close friend to help you with your hair. I don't have any natural friends. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_neutral
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd March 2010, 4:35 am

Yeah, I am blessed to have this ONE natural friend before CN. And she is a good one too. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Now we have a whole CN community of natural sistas. So don't look so gloom. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 23rd March 2010, 4:35 am

So grrrrrrrrr Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_mad I washed my hair tonight. I touched and felt some KCCC gunk and just couldn't take it. I used all Oyin products. I did poo with Come Clean though because I wanted to make sure that KCCC was OUT of my hair. Then I cowashed with Honey Hemp and baggied with it on for about 30 minutes. Then rinsed some out. Applied the Whipped Pudding. Now I called myself doing a chunky braid out with the Shine and Define. Just put in a few braids and take down in the morning. But I guess I didn't take into account not only the short length, but the density of my hair. Therefore making it impossible to make just a few braids. So here I am 2 hours later just getting done. Also, I didn't know how bad I was at braiding. I'm kind of concerned because I think I ended up making my hair very tangled cuz I was pulling hair to make braids from all over. This is not my forte. That also attributed to the time it took. I think I'm just going to twist from now on. I was gonna take them down in the morning. But since it took so long, them suckers are staying in for another day. I'm just gonna wear a cap tomorrow and take them out on Wednesday.

On a sidenote, as much as I wanted to like the Oyin products, the jury is still out. Like I didn't feel super moisture when I put in the Whipped Pudding or Shine and Define. I like the JnB and the Honey Hemp. But idk about those two. I have some BSP on the way, hopefully that'll be a bit better.

Last edited by Juices-n-Berries on 23rd March 2010, 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 23rd March 2010, 4:36 am

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Yeah, I am blessed to have this ONE natural friend before CN. And she is a good one too. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Now we have a whole CN community of natural sistas. So don't look so gloom. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_lol

You're so right. I LOVE my CN family! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Now if only I could find someone in Houston to teach me how to braid. KNH??? You braid??? I'm coming over. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Lol
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd March 2010, 4:37 am

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 23rd March 2010, 7:25 am

Glad to see that you're experimenting with your own hair. And looks like you've become a bit of a product junkie in the process. Keep up the good work. Very Happy
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 23rd March 2010, 9:30 am

It will all work out ... trial and error.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 23rd March 2010, 10:04 am

Loving the puff and KCCC results! You look so pretty! I was curious about the Oyin products. I have those on my list to try out, glad to hear someone else's opinion about them!!! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 23rd March 2010, 10:10 am

Hey JNB, just passing through to say good morning!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 23rd March 2010, 11:09 am

Look at it this way, usually the worst looking braids result in the prettiest twist out...I know from experience, LOL
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 23rd March 2010, 3:26 pm

traveljunkie08 wrote:Glad to see that you're experimenting with your own hair. And looks like you've become a bit of a product junkie in the process. Keep up the good work. Very Happy

Yep! I'm loving it! And yes, my PJism is spiraling out of control. The good thing is, though, I only buy sample sizes so I can see what works. Once I'm done experimenting, I'll pick my faves and re-purchase only the full sizes of that. I'm so glad you're back

BlondeByDesire wrote:It will all work out ... trial and error.

Yep! The thing I love about natural hair is that you can always work it out. So, today I pinned down the braids kind of how CurlyCutes and a few other people do. It turned out So I think I'll keep it till at least Thursday. It's a great lil protective style.

MahoganyCurls wrote:Loving the puff and KCCC results! You look so pretty! I was curious about the Oyin products. I have those on my list to try out, glad to hear someone else's opinion about them!!! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Thanks. I'd definitely give them a whirl. Lots of people swear by them. I'm just slightly unimpressed. But then again, I'm not really sure what I'm expecting either. It's hard when you're new because it's hard to tell what's really working and really not when you don't have much to compare it to.

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey JNB, just passing through to say good morning!

Morning sis! Well afternoon. I have a late class on Tuesdays so forgive me just moseying up. Lol.

tiashauntee wrote:Look at it this way, usually the worst looking braids result in the prettiest twist out...I know from experience, LOL

You're absolutely right. I'm sure it'll be fine once I take it down. Just hope it isn't tangled. Lol
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 23rd March 2010, 5:37 pm

Yup, Im keeping in the coils Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_razz Im challenging myself to keep them in untill this weekend. Im ok with the back but the FRONT (ironically the part i can see) is what im having problems with. Its not in a grid system like the back so they are going in different directions and it makes it hard to put on a scarf Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Kopfschuettel Anywho, I cant wait to see your hair on wednesday. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd March 2010, 6:24 pm

Try the Oyin again when it gets a little warmer. Oyin + humidity = lots of moisture!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 23rd March 2010, 8:45 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Yup, Im keeping in the coils Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_razz Im challenging myself to keep them in untill this weekend. Im ok with the back but the FRONT (ironically the part i can see) is what im having problems with. Its not in a grid system like the back so they are going in different directions and it makes it hard to put on a scarf Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Kopfschuettel Anywho, I cant wait to see your hair on wednesday. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 21 Icon_biggrin

I may leave them in all week. Lol.

Lynnieluve wrote:Try the Oyin again when it gets a little warmer. Oyin + humidity = lots of moisture!!

Ok. Thanks for the tip. I'll put them away till then.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 24th March 2010, 9:34 pm

Hey Juices! How have u been? Your hair looks great.
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next