CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

+58
BeautifullyImpurfekt
Karyn
ktoliver5303
Tamren
Mz. Thang
Vee
neethair
Erica5417
xtremelyperfect
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
MellowOne
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
mstokes2008
jlowman1
Muz
mochamoments
LaToya28
CrissyQ
tiashaunteé
CocoEuro
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
NhappyJackie
MahoganyCurls
NubieNatty
Shauny
coilykinks
TerraD
bholmes87
StephanieB
MsJay1121
SisterBoyd
KinkyNappyHappy
CocaColaCutie
Pinkrage
BlondeByDesire
SheeTacular
p_nuttie43
vonda4b
BindyMac08
diamondcurls
lovesunshine17
d.denise
BlakButterfli
dajewel
sweetdrk1
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
LilMsPuddles
traveljunkie08
adiaha
ChrsLvsBks
AfrikanLatina
Kea::curls
HumanNature
Freestyles
Juices-n-Berries
62 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th March 2010, 8:43 am

Love the coil out..who's doing your hair at Zaday's (not sure if I'm spelling the name right) Also, how did you co-wash...did your ends get wet? Well...whatever you method is it is rockin!!!!

I'll check back tonight for more pictures!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th March 2010, 9:37 am

Coil out looks great. I love that you found a way to revamp the style.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th March 2010, 10:20 am

Your twist look great. You dont ever need to go back to the salon to get them done anymore.

Love the indestructible coil out....especially the last few pics!!!

For someone who had never done their hair before, you are doing any excellent job!!!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 19th March 2010, 10:45 am

Yay! Kudos to you on the twist out and coil out! Can't wait for the henna installment.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 19th March 2010, 12:07 pm

I love your coils!!!!!!! they look so good on you. You are rocking it girl
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 19th March 2010, 2:24 pm

JnB that coil out was beautiful!!! I love how it came out! And indestructible is right! It looked so good Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th March 2010, 5:22 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:I looked at Agaci's site and i didnt see the earrings *sigh* but they do have some others i was looking at lol Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Icon_tongue The coils look great! Im glad i get to see what they look like, because my moms friend is going to do coils on my hair tomorrow (i looked on google but that didnt really help). I hope mine come out as nice as yours Very Happy

I'm sure they will turn out great! Can't wait to see.

MahoganyCurls wrote:Your coilout is beautiful! I love it!!! You did a great job! And I am loving those pictures as well! Especially the smooches one! LoL! Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

Thanks MC!

NubieNatty wrote:you are lovin that coil out and its written all over ur face! loves it!! AND the shades-bigger the better, lol.

Thanks! And I love your new avi!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th March 2010, 5:30 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Love the coil out..who's doing your hair at Zaday's (not sure if I'm spelling the name right) Also, how did you co-wash...did your ends get wet? Well...whatever you method is it is rockin!!!!

I'll check back tonight for more pictures!!!

It's Zayds. I'll PM you her name. As for the cowash, the ends did get wet. I rinsed them. But I was careful to only apply the conditioner to the scalp. One tip I got I think from CocaColaCutie is to to apply the poo or conditioner with a spray bottle or bottle with a tip so you just get to the scalp. I do this when I was my twists. But I didn't do that this time. The thing is, I didn't want to completely destroy the coils, but I did want them to loosen and let in some frizziness (strange eh? lol) and my own curl pattern show, but just stay coiled on the ends. So, I think getting the whole thing wet helped with this. Also, she used ORS L&T Gel, which has a very good hold, so I think that's why they stayed so well.

BlondeByDesire wrote:Coil out looks great. I love that you found a way to revamp the style.

Thanks!

Lynnieluve wrote:Your twist look great. You dont ever need to go back to the salon to get them done anymore.

Love the indestructible coil out....especially the last few pics!!!

For someone who had never done their hair before, you are doing any excellent job!!!!!

You're so right Lynn. I don't plan on going back the salon for a lonnnnnng time. That $65 every two weeks was not wassup. Also, it allows me to learn my hair and what it needs. And it's fun. I'm enjoying it more doing it myself.

CocaColaCutie wrote:Yay! Kudos to you on the twist out and coil out! Can't wait for the henna installment.

Thanks! It'll be coming soon!

NhappyJackie wrote:I love your coils!!!!!!! they look so good on you. You are rocking it girl

Thanks!

bholmes87 wrote:JnB that coil out was beautiful!!! I love how it came out! And indestructible is right! It looked so good Smile

Thanks b-hizzle! Lol
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th March 2010, 11:08 pm

Love the photoshoot and new avatar!

Your coil out is too cute, love it!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th March 2010, 3:58 am

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Love the photoshoot and new avatar!

Your coil out is too cute, love it!

From a woman with such a gorgeous head of hair, I am truly flattered. Thanks Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th March 2010, 4:02 am

So, I've been wearing the twist out from the dry twists for about two days. They're ok. I'll post pics. But my best friend is having a birthday dinner tomorrow night and I wanna do something different. So, I'm going to try the KCCC for the first time in the morning. Now, I've been told not to use other products with the system, so I went ahead and got the Come Clean Shampoo which completes the line. Because I can't use an additional moisturizer with it, I decided to pre-poo overnight so my hair will be at it's optimum moisture level. I used a mixture of EVOO and EVCO and baggied and tied down with my scarf. So, I'll let ya'll know the results tomorrow.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th March 2010, 8:59 am

I love the coil outI . Go head and do the damn thing!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 20th March 2010, 6:18 pm

Thanks sweet!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 21st March 2010, 1:08 am

Cute avatar Juices!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st March 2010, 2:37 am

Thanks Terra!

Wow. So apparently the KCCC worked so well, my mom thought I got a texturizer. I wasn't gonna post the results until tomorrow. But I just HAD to tell ya'll that. She insisted that I read her all the ingredients because she did not believe that there are no chemicals in the KCCC. She asked, if you wash it is it gonna go back? She actually prefers the "nappier" look to this. She went as far to say "You are no longer natural" I had to keep insuring her that it's mainly water and aloe vera. Lol. But hey, it did what it said it was gonna do. I brought out the curls in my hair. Pics tomorrow. Later. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 21st March 2010, 5:24 am

Oh Mom!!!

I tried KCCC on my newly natural pre-teen daughter's hair yesterday too....I like it!! she has the cutest curly fro!!! I might post pics of her on my thread!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st March 2010, 8:17 pm

cocoeuro wrote:Oh Mom!!!

I tried KCCC on my newly natural pre-teen daughter's hair yesterday too....I like it!! she has the cutest curly fro!!! I might post pics of her on my thread!!!

Hope we get to see the pics!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Empty 1st KCCC attempt

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st March 2010, 8:58 pm

So, here's my KCCC results. I'll start by showing you a pic of my wet hair freshly shampooed with the Come Clean:

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Spring10

And here's some pics of my hair with the KCCC in while it's still wet:

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Spring11

And here's it when it is mostly dry:

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Spring12

I really do like how the product defined my hair. I found curls that I didn't even know I had. I'll go into details about how it works in a few. I, however, don't like this picture only because I don't like the shape of my hair at the moment. This has nothing to do with the product. So excuse the pic cuz it's not great. But you can definitely see the curls now. But of course I worked it out. Added a flower, and everything was better. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Icon_biggrin

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Tamara11

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Kccc_011

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Kccc_010

Now here's my thoughts on the product:

1. Like I said before. This product does exactly what it says it will do. It defines YOUR curls. I think some people go into it thinking it will change your curl pattern, but it only enhances what you already have. With that in mind, I am very pleased.

2. However, for 4b hair, the product only works by shingling (per the directions on the jar). I found this to be very time consuming. Therefore, it's not really a wash and go product if you use it like the directions say for tightly coiled hair. I am going to try this product with different wash and go methods to see if I can find an easier, quicker way to use it, because I do like what it
does.

3. It does take forever to dry, especially with the shingling method. I may have used too much though, as I've heard many do. Next time, I will measure out the total amount I'm going to use and take it out of the jar before I begin.

4. I will probably use this product more when it gets longer and I can get a better cut or shape to my hair. It does define my curls as is, but I don't really like the sides because they're kind of short. That's why today I put it in a puff, which I will show ya'll in the next post. Hopefully I will get some hang also when my hair gets longer and grows down instead of up. Also the right side is shorter than the left. I would cut it now, but I'm waiting till it grows a bit longer and then I will even it up. For now, I'll just be doing puffs.

5. Am I the only one that found it sticky? Not on hair really but in general. I had a hard time getting it on my finger and then into my hair. I may try stirring the part I take out next time.

6. I will definitely be using the product again. However, being that this is the first time I shingled, I'm not sure if I can attribute this to the product alone or the method. So, I will be doing the same process next with Afroveda Pur Whipped Gelly. I hope it works because it is cheaper. Lol.

Second day hair next!
Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Kccc_11
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st March 2010, 9:11 pm

Great results with the KCCC go head lil sis!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Empty POWER PUFF GIRL- EPISODE 3!!!

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st March 2010, 9:22 pm

Now here's episode 3 of the series "Power Puff Girl" also featuring the KCCC.

First, let me show you the puff I made a few weeks ago. This is the one my grandmother didn't like:

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Iphone13

And here's the puff I made today with second day KCCC hair:

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Kccc_013

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Kccc_014

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Kccc_012

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Kccc_015

I was extremely worried I wouldn't get second day hair with the product, because when I woke up this morning, I had the classic smooshed fro. To combat this, I usually spray with Juices and Berries, get in the shower, and let that glycerin go to work. But I remembered that KCCC doesn't like some stuff. So I just sprayed with water instead and shaped into a puff. Now I'm not even sure if the pictures do it justice. But I definitely can see the difference. With the KCCC my hair is more defined and IMO actually looks longer and is more stretched. I know some people report shrinkage, but I actually found it reduced it.

Anyways, let me know what you think of my results.

My next episode is "Henna Me Happy" Stay tuned!

Last edited by Juices-n-Berries on 21st March 2010, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 21st March 2010, 9:22 pm

That flower is so cute! It compliments your hair well.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st March 2010, 9:25 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Great results with the KCCC go head lil sis!

tiashauntee wrote:That flower is so cute! It compliments your hair well.

Thanks ya'll!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 21st March 2010, 10:00 pm

that fro is definitely growin bigger and bigger by the episode!! glad u liked ur kccc results. i feel you on the shape of the fro becuz after i do my wng im lookin at a profile of my twa thinkin...hmmm is it the shape of my skull that makes my twa look awkward...im debatin on gettin it shaped.

i definitely like doin my hair myself and puttin that $65 towards somethin on my wish list.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st March 2010, 10:05 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 20 Kccc_015

I love this pic....you got great results with the KCCC. I like the flower you added in the other pics too.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 21st March 2010, 10:41 pm

You have me wanting to try KCCC too!!! Great results love Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next