CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was it worth going to your10 year high school reunion?

+2
popsbaby
iculukin
6 posters

Go down

was it worth going to your10 year high school reunion? Empty was it worth going to your10 year high school reunion?

Post by iculukin 20th August 2010, 6:28 pm

Okay to my ten year class reunion is coming up I was given noticed that it cost $30 to attend... now normally I'm game for going out...but lately money have been funny so I have been real selective on how i spend my money.... with this in mind I asked the the alumni committee what will I get for $30 and I was told a three course meal at this place called Timothy's which is equivalent to a Lone Star... so I dont think its worth my $30 and I will just catch up with classmates for free via Facebook!
iculukin
iculukin

Back to top Go down

was it worth going to your10 year high school reunion? Empty Re: was it worth going to your10 year high school reunion?

Post by popsbaby 20th August 2010, 8:03 pm

I went to my 10 year reunion and had a ball.
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

was it worth going to your10 year high school reunion? Empty Re: was it worth going to your10 year high school reunion?

Post by LadyMika 20th August 2010, 9:43 pm

Screw a reunion. I caught up with the good few friends I had in high school on Facebook, and met with one at the tattoo convention earlier this year. Can't be bothered with the rest of the senior class.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iculukin 21st August 2010, 1:06 am

@ladymika... that's what im thinking cause for real I hadn't talked or thought of any of my graduating class since we graduated and now I have to pay to sit in the room with them... I think I made up my mind I'm not going!!! Maybe I will catch them at the 20 year reunion!
iculukin
iculukin

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamMerchant 22nd September 2010, 11:02 pm

I went to mine just to see how everyone turned out! It was great. all the popular girls were not so cute anymore and the hot guys were all bald! I neve really hung out with anyone in highschool but I keep in touch with the handful of people that I did chat with.
DreamMerchant
DreamMerchant

http://public.fotki.com/DreamMerchant/

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 23rd September 2010, 6:02 pm

My high school reunion was supposed to be this summer, but the person organizing had to get surgery so it never happened. They are talking about doing something in October, but I'm not sure I'm going to feel like flying up there (to upstate NY) to see these people. I could fly home and see family that is still there, but I'd rather do that over a holiday weekend or something.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 6th October 2010, 7:51 pm

My ten year reunion was OK and I mean just OK. Suspect

But, the twenty year was a BLAST! And we've been getting together regularly ever since. For the last two years, we've been partying, bowling, and picnic-ing! The homecoming is next week...we do the game (which is way too much fun) and have our own dance (not with the high school children)! LOL

It really depends on you...did you have friends from that time you'd like to see now? If so, do it! ;-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by iculukin 12th October 2010, 9:35 am

I havent kept in touch with anyone from High schoool really! I have made up my mind not to go. I think the twenty year will be worth going!
iculukin
iculukin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down