CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

+58
BeautifullyImpurfekt
Karyn
ktoliver5303
Tamren
Mz. Thang
Vee
neethair
Erica5417
xtremelyperfect
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
MellowOne
Nikcoils
DvaAuNaturel
mstokes2008
jlowman1
Muz
mochamoments
LaToya28
CrissyQ
tiashaunteé
CocoEuro
jcanalena79
Cherry: extraordinary!
NhappyJackie
MahoganyCurls
NubieNatty
Shauny
coilykinks
TerraD
bholmes87
StephanieB
MsJay1121
SisterBoyd
KinkyNappyHappy
CocaColaCutie
Pinkrage
BlondeByDesire
SheeTacular
p_nuttie43
vonda4b
BindyMac08
diamondcurls
lovesunshine17
d.denise
BlakButterfli
dajewel
sweetdrk1
Lynnieluve
Intelligentbeauty
LilMsPuddles
traveljunkie08
adiaha
ChrsLvsBks
AfrikanLatina
Kea::curls
HumanNature
Freestyles
Juices-n-Berries
62 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by NubieNatty 24th March 2010, 9:41 pm

yea what lynnie said; i cant wait to try oyin this summer. so im thinkin i should get sample sizes for oyin too since their good for the warmer months. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Icon_scratch

Now that travel's already called u out on ur pj-ism...see ya in the STASH CHALLENGE THREAD **waving**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Empty Re: Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly!

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th March 2010, 12:15 am

ladyjones wrote:Hey Juices! How have u been? Your hair looks great.

I've been great. Thanks! How are you? Any hair news?

NubieNatty wrote:yea what lynnie said; i cant wait to try oyin this summer. so im thinkin i should get sample sizes for oyin too since their good for the warmer months. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Icon_scratch

Now that travel's already called u out on ur pj-ism...see ya in the STASH CHALLENGE THREAD **waving**

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Lol Dannnng, I've only been natural since December and I'm already being reported to the PJ authorities. Lol. Awwwww shucks.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th March 2010, 12:21 am

hahahahahahahahahaaaa who told on you babygirl?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 25th March 2010, 10:32 pm

[quote="Juices-n-Berries"]

I am good. Still using the shea butter, and I haven't washed my hair in almost two weeks. Yea for me becuz i was washing everyday. I think u jinxed me about those headbands cuz now they give me a headache. lol

I have been using bobby pins as a substitute.
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 25th March 2010, 10:49 pm

your hair looks great. I love the flower.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th March 2010, 11:06 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:hahahahahahahahahaaaa who told on you babygirl?

Lol. I think I told on myself. Hehe. And after this next post. Well, it may just be confirmed.

[quote="ladyjones"]
Juices-n-Berries wrote:

I am good. Still using the shea butter, and I haven't washed my hair in almost two weeks. Yea for me becuz i was washing everyday. I think u jinxed me about those headbands cuz now they give me a headache. lol

I have been using bobby pins as a substitute.

When you were washing everyday were you cowashing or shampooing? Sorry about the headbands. Didn't mean to jinx ya. I've been using the elastic ones by Goody and they don't hurt. Maybe try that.

RoseBud wrote:your hair looks great. I love the flower.

Thanks!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Empty What a great day!

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th March 2010, 11:27 pm

So, let me tell you all about my FABULOUS day. It was a beautiful day in Houston. About 70 degrees. The sun was shining. There was a cool breeze. It was perfect. And to make it even better, I didn't have class today! So, I'd been wanting to visit Uncle Funky's Daughter. And I was out of my QOHHB, so I made a trip. I must say Ray was very nice. I know alot of people complain about the establishment and that people are rude. But I had a great experience. I haven't had my hair done there yet, but the next time I do go to the salon (which won't be for a while), I will try them out.

Then I went across the street to Sephora to get some nail polish. What did I do that for. You know my addict self couldn't just go into a beauty store and come out with one thing. And there were the Carol's Daughter products staring me in the face. Now I don't know one person that likes the stuff, but I've just been itching to try this Hair Milk. So I got the small size. Then, I couldn't resist the Tui Hair Oil. I used to use it when I was relaxed. It has corn oil, but no mineral or petrolatum. And hey, I love the smell.

Next I went to Vitamin Shoppe. I got some 1000mg Biotin lozenges (I have trouble with large pills) and some Eucalyptus oil (to feed my tingle obsession).

Finally, I went grocery shopping. Now I already planned to get the Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner (which I can’t wait to try. If it tingles right, it will become my staple cowash conditioner), which of course placed me on the hair care isle. While there I got another Goody headband and a silver hair bow.

Then I moseyed to the natural cosmetics section. I saw the Shea Moisture products. I just had to go and smell them. Ooooooo, I loved loved. I got some “Organic Coconut Hibiscus Shea Butter Lotion w/ Songyi Mushroom” and “Organic Raw Shea Butter Wash w/Frankincense and Myrrh”. Now you know how I said I hated F&M. Well guess what. WRONG! I just didn’t like the way it was formulated in the Afroveda Shea Amla. I smelled a few products with it and I must say it is amazing. So, you know what that means, now I have to try the Frank Juice. Smh. Lol.

Now let’s recap on ALL the things I bought today:

Qhemet Olive and Honey Hydrating Balm

Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk

Carol’s Daugter Tui Hair Oil

OPI Spring Nail Polish set

Eyebrow Groomer

1000 mcg of Biotin- 100 lozenges

Eucalyptus Essential Oil

Suave Professionals Rosemary Mint Conditioner

Goody Hair Band

Hair Bow

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Lotion

Shea Moisture Shea Butter Wash

It’s official. I’m going to have to join the Use Your Stash Challenge. Right after… I try Darcy’s Botanicals (which btw UFD carries) and repurchase my Afroveda Cocolatte Moisture Mask. Lol. Then I’ll be good. I think. Lol.

Stay tuned because right after this post, I’m gonna show ya’ll the dry twist out results from last week.

Last edited by Juices-n-Berries on 25th March 2010, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 25th March 2010, 11:34 pm

LOL @ right after I try Darcy's botanicals! hahahahahahaahaha I love it. Hurry up with the pics. I wanna see but I am sleepy
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th March 2010, 11:35 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:LOL @ right after I try Darcy's botanicals! hahahahahahaahaha I love it. Hurry up with the pics. I wanna see but I am sleepy

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Lol K. I'm about to post now. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 25th March 2010, 11:36 pm

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Kopfschuettel Product Junkie!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th March 2010, 11:55 pm

Ok guys. Here's the pics of the dry twist out from last week. Just to recap. I used almost every styling product I own on the twists (in different sections) but I honestly couldn't tell the difference. Lol. I washed the dry twists the day before the twist out because I went swimming. I pooed with come clean. Then applied QAOHC and QOHHB. They got really frizzy and a bit tangled. But I think the twist out still came out nice.

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Spring13

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Spring14

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Spring15

Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Spring16

What do ya'll think???
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th March 2010, 12:02 am

Cute!!! Love the shades, dress and earrings!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 12:03 am

I LOVE IT!!!! You look so pretty!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 26th March 2010, 12:23 am

Your twists look great and I love your style!! Congrats on all the great purchases too...fellow pj here. lol

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 26th March 2010, 1:50 am

I know I don't have to say this but ..... you're such a product junkie!!!! But I love it! If I had the money to buy all that, TRUST I would have gotten that and more!
lol! and you look gorgeous in the pictures! That dress = AMAZING! And the hair looks great to boot Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by jcanalena79 26th March 2010, 3:51 am

You always have the most amazing earrings!!! I saw your new avi and had to come check out your thread to see what you'd been up to ... you never disappoint, lol!!! You are really ROCKING your twistout. Very, very nice. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Icon_biggrin
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 26th March 2010, 8:01 am

I agree with everyone else, you look so pretty! I am loving everything!

You're a cute little PJ (lol) Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Lol
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 26th March 2010, 8:19 am

Hey JnB

Been missing all the fun you've been having. Did you take those pictures of your twist out that the carnival last week? UFD is selling Darcy's??? Oh boy that's all I needed to hear...LOL

I love your twist out, and I must have those earrings.. OBTW I tried Oyin's Juices and Berries again and it's official.....I love the Frank Juice; the Juices & Berries left my braids feeling sticky. Not sure why....

Anyway....you must share where you purchased those earrings, and no I don't know how to braid!!!! Very Happy
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 26th March 2010, 10:15 am

Love the twist out and the dress! You look beautiful. Very Happy
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 26th March 2010, 10:25 am

You did some serious shopping! I think the challenge would be just right for you, LOL (as I plot on stuff to purchase today).
The dry twist out is cute and looks great on you!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 26th March 2010, 10:35 am

JNB, you look great, hair, dress, and all!!

Have you tried any of the UFD products?
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 26th March 2010, 3:31 pm

Hey lady, I saw your new avi on another thread and had to come over here to see what I missed. You look so pretty in the pics and I love the dress.

BTW, you are offically a PJ (handcuffs on). NO MORE BUYING FOR YOU.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 26th March 2010, 5:06 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:LOL @ right after I try Darcy's botanicals! hahahahahahaahaha I love it. Hurry up with the pics. I wanna see but I am sleepy

Annnnnd... Pooka Products too. Lol.

Lynnieluve wrote:Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Kopfschuettel Product Junkie!!

I know Lynn. It's spiraling out of control

Lynnieluve wrote:Cute!!! Love the shades, dress and earrings!!!

Thanks!

sweetdrk1 wrote:I LOVE IT!!!! You look so pretty!!

Thanks sis!

LaToya28 wrote:Your twists look great and I love your style!! Congrats on all the great purchases too...fellow pj here. lol

Thanks! You look so pretty in your avi. Glad to know I'm not alone.

bholmes87 wrote:I know I don't have to say this but ..... you're such a product junkie!!!! But I love it! If I had the money to buy all that, TRUST I would have gotten that and more!
lol! and you look gorgeous in the pictures! That dress = AMAZING! And the hair looks great to boot Smile

Thanks Bholmes!

jcanalena79 wrote:You always have the most amazing earrings!!! I saw your new avi and had to come check out your thread to see what you'd been up to ... you never disappoint, lol!!! You are really ROCKING your twistout. Very, very nice. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Icon_biggrin

Thanks. I've really had to step up my accessory game.

MahoganyCurls wrote:I agree with everyone else, you look so pretty! I am loving everything!

You're a cute little PJ (lol) Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Lol

Thanks MC!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey JnB

Been missing all the fun you've been having. Did you take those pictures of your twist out that the carnival last week? UFD is selling Darcy's??? Oh boy that's all I needed to hear...LOL

I love your twist out, and I must have those earrings.. OBTW I tried Oyin's Juices and Berries again and it's official.....I love the Frank Juice; the Juices & Berries left my braids feeling sticky. Not sure why....

Anyway....you must share where you purchased those earrings, and no I don't know how to braid!!!! Very Happy

Actually I got those earrings in Hawaii. They're handmade. I'll definitely have to try the Frank Juice. But I'm NOT going to until I a) use all of the greg juice and b) make another necessary purchase to Oyin. Lol. I've got to put a stop t the Pjism soon. Lol

traveljunkie08 wrote:Love the twist out and the dress! You look beautiful. Very Happy

Thanks TJ!

tiashauntee wrote:You did some serious shopping! I think the challenge would be just right for you, LOL (as I plot on stuff to purchase today).
The dry twist out is cute and looks great on you!

Yes. Ima head on over there soon. Lol. Thanks Tia!

CocaColaCutie wrote:JNB, you look great, hair, dress, and all!!

Have you tried any of the UFD products?

Thanks CCC! No I haven't. Please don't make any more suggestions. Lol. Although when and if I ever finish this tub of KCCC, I'll try the curly magic. They have practically the same ingredients and it's a little cheaper.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Hey lady, I saw your new avi on another thread and had to come over here to see what I missed. You look so pretty in the pics and I love the dress.

BTW, you are offically a PJ (handcuffs on). NO MORE BUYING FOR YOU.

Thanks IB. You're right. I don't need anything else for a while.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 26th March 2010, 5:09 pm

LOL JNB. No recommendation on that from me. I was looking for your input on the UFD to see if I want to try.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 26th March 2010, 5:49 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:LOL JNB. No recommendation on that from me. I was looking for your input on the UFD to see if I want to try.

Lol. Well if you do, let me know the results. Juices-n-Berries xal is high and fly! - Page 22 Icon_biggrin
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next