CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freestyles: Self-Imposed Challenges!

+51
BajanPrincess82
LaToya28
jeanlouisangel
rayray19
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
krazy coils
anz30
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Sebastain13
KinkyNappyHappy
TerraD
Tamikac23
MahoganyCurls
Notthecoolmom
vmichelle
Stacye
FemmeFox
.:Eden:.
curly+kinky+fierce
MsJay1121
Corygentri
BlondeByDesire
Leila
SheeTacular
blondie
Juices-n-Berries
traveljunkie08
CocaColaCutie
NylaCoils
nmoultry
AfrikanLatina
Pi*Jay
HumanNature
adiaha
dajewel
Blackbeauty
d.denise
LilMsPuddles
sweetdrk1
BindyMac08
DanceOnTheSkylines
Preezie
Kea::curls
Courtie
Intelligentbeauty
tiashaunteé
lovesunshine17
lena73
ChrsLvsBks
Lynnieluve
Freestyles
55 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Empty Re: Freestyles: Self-Imposed Challenges!

Post by Freestyles 18th December 2009, 9:49 pm

Lynnieluve: "LOVE THE LAST PIC!! How do you take such good car shot?"

I love car shots! I live about an hour away from the nearest "big city" which isn't that big at all, and I find the most time to take photos on my commute to work! Something about my car during the summertime with the sunroof and all the greenery (is that a word?)makes for the best pictures! (that's when the picture you like was taken) I now have a work issued vehicle, which doesnt have the same "ambiance" so most of my car shots are now duds! I still drive my personal car on weekends though...All of the pictures I've posted so far I've taken myself either by timer or the all-familiar "stick your arm out and snap method" LMBO. Something about being all alone brings out my best pics! I guess you can truly FREESTYLE! Corny, I know, I know!

I take lots of photos while driving from all angles and usually I'll find a few out of the bunch that I find interesting. I love shadows and playing with light! Way too much information on my car shots, I know, LOL!

Another one of my car shot favs!

Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 100_4010

Off to deep condition...
--Reese Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_rr
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Empty Re: Freestyles: Self-Imposed Challenges!

Post by lovesunshine17 18th December 2009, 10:14 pm

lol, some of your posts are so funny. Smile i think i'm going to play with my mom's wigs when i go home for christmas break~
lovesunshine17
lovesunshine17

Back to top Go down

Post by LilMsPuddles 18th December 2009, 10:25 pm

Girl you sound like me and it doesn't help that I used to be a model
LilMsPuddles
LilMsPuddles

http://twitter.com/Ms_Puddles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th December 2009, 10:29 pm

Reese,

That was great rundown on CarPhotoBooth 101. **taking notes**

Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 18th December 2009, 10:50 pm

*holds her head down in embarassment* Lynnieluve I think you just made me "shame!" Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_redface

---Reese Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_rr
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 18th December 2009, 10:56 pm

feeling ur car picks!! i can never take good car picks so go on gal!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaha 19th December 2009, 1:27 am

It seems that you're my hair twin too. I have what I assume is 4b (the typing is just a confusing mess) coarse, tightly curled/coiled hair and me and relaxers never got along. Always breakage. So I'll definitely look to you for style/regimen ideas.

You wigs are hilarious, in a good way. I think I may get one. I like Davis/Fierce the best.

BTW what do you put in your homemade spritz?

Last edited by adiaha on 19th December 2009, 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional question)
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 19th December 2009, 9:01 am

adiaha wrote:BTW what do you put in your homemade spritz?

I have a few different ones that I "doctor" up. But currently I'm using one with:
-Distilled Water
-Rose Water
-Aveda Dry Remedy Conditioner
-Vegetable Glycerin (few drops)
-Peppermint Oil (few drops)

Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 19th December 2009, 10:42 am

Freestyles wrote:*holds her head down in embarassment* Lynnieluve I think you just made me "shame!" Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_redface

'

Dont be embarassed! I was so serious. I want some good car shots too! Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kea::curls 19th December 2009, 2:50 pm

Reese,

how do you think that the rose water helps your hair?

http://public.fotki.com/KeaCurls/

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 19th December 2009, 9:06 pm

Kea::curls wrote:Reese,

how do you think that the rose water helps your hair?

Months ago, I used it everyday for about a week. Seemed to add moisture and softness. Though I love to "stop and smell the roses" like the next girl, I couldn't stand the smell of rose water alone in my hair, so I put it aside. I've since reconnected with it in my product junkie "no-use" bin and now love it! Of course, it's mixed...but it definitely adds moisture.

This is the brand I use...
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0410

--Hope this helps
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th December 2009, 9:36 pm

loving the girls!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 19th December 2009, 9:43 pm

DAY#7

So...I was supposed to deep condition yesterday, went to bed earlier than expected!

Today I decided to use a oil pre-poo, so I loaded up on the oil, put on a plastic cap, topped with a scarf, and cleaned house for a few hours. My Oil Pre-Poo Contained:
-Dabur Amla Oil
-Jojaba Oil
-Olive Oil
-Apricot Kernel Oil
-Almond Oil
-Coconut Oil
-Peppermint Oil
-Tea Tree Oil

I decided to run a few errands so after a few hours of the oil treatment I added Suave Tropical Coconut Conditoner, plastic cap, wig liner, one of my "girls," and I was on my way.

Came home, rinsed oil/conditioner mixture thoroughly (while hair still in cornrows). Used Dr. Bronners Almond Castille Soap on the front unbraided section (due to product build up), then deep conditioned with Organix! I'm no longer an Organix virgin! I loved the coconut scent!

Then I rinsed, applied Knot Today leave-in (front only) and loosely flat-twisted the front section of my hair, applied shea butter to my ends while damp, rubbed a little more shea on top, added IC gel to my edges, covered with headband to smooth, then put on my boot-leg Turbie Towel(got it at the dollar store so you know I had to buy like 5), now I'm all done!

Cornrows with Organix:
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0411

Amount of hairline left out for "girls":
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0412

Flat twisted edges & added shea to ends (that's the white stuff):
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0413

With gel and headband:
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0414

Bootleg Turbie towel!!!:
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0415

Stay tuned...tomorrow I'll try to post how I select my "girls" and also my "girl installation method" as requested by IntelligentBeauty!!!

Goodnight Ladies!!!!
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0510

Last edited by Freestyles on 20th December 2009, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbeauty 19th December 2009, 10:03 pm

I like ur pre-poo mixture. hmmm apricot kernel oil, that sound pretty cool. is it a light or heavy oil? How does it work for ur hair...im always looking for new oils for my collection.
Blackbeauty
Blackbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 19th December 2009, 10:41 pm

Blackbeauty wrote:I like ur pre-poo mixture. hmmm apricot kernel oil, that sound pretty cool. is it a light or heavy oil? How does it work for ur hair...im always looking for new oils for my collection.

It's a light carrier oil with a "barely there" smell. I've never used it alone, but in combination with other oils it seems like a definite winner!!

Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 19th December 2009, 10:45 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:loving the girls!!

Thanks SweetDrk1! I'm gonna keep em' coming! Having so much fun switching the girls out. I'm itching to wear an outrageous girl tomorrow...we'll see though!

Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaha 20th December 2009, 2:27 am

Quick question, since we both have coarse hair and you said you've tried it all, have you tried the Kinky curly custard for wash and go's. Did it do anything special for you? I'm thinking about trying it, but the price tag has me hesitant since I have a feeling its not meant for my 4B head.
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanNature 20th December 2009, 3:36 am

I love your "GIRLS". Your gym hair looks like mine after shampoo and conditioner. I honestly cannot tell that they're wigs. BTW I'm seeing some good growth there.
HumanNature
HumanNature

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 20th December 2009, 9:33 am

adiaha wrote:Quick question, since we both have coarse hair and you said you've tried it all, have you tried the Kinky curly custard for wash and go's. Did it do anything special for you? I'm thinking about trying it, but the price tag has me hesitant since I have a feeling its not meant for my 4B head.

Hey Adiaha! I have indeed tried Kinky Curly Custard when I first bc'd for my wash-n-go's...twice. Once in combination with the Knot Today Leave-In, and once without. Results? Well, it wasn't the miracle in the jar that I was looking for. But at the time (approx. a year and a half ago) my mindset was different, I was trying to turn my 4b coarse hair into 3b ringlets....uh....NOT GONNA HAPPEN! With that being said, I remember the texture of the KCC being like jelly, sticky (kinda like snot, not to be gross, lol). It wasn't the holy grail product I was looking for but did provide excellent definition. It took forever and a day to dry, and left white residue behind. I'm not sure if I applied to much though...In frustration, I used Aveda Sap Moss Conditioner (now discontinued) as a styling aid for most of my wash-n-go's when I was super short. But with your question, perhaps I need to revisit the KCC, now that I have more length and styling knowledge. I saw a youtube video back in the day where the young lady's method was to apply while she was in the shower. After saturating her hair with water, she'd apply KCC liberally, shake her head vigorously, and Go! She had great results and a "no touching" after applying rule.

Yep. You've inspired me. In the near future I'm going to check out my product "junkie product grave" pull out my KCC and see what results I find! It's collecting dust in a cabinet right now. If it doesn't work well...it's going to the SWAP!!!

BTW, I haven't tried it all...I'm learning here on the CurlyNikki forum everyday! Many products exist that I've heard of and haven't tried yet, and recently I'm finding new products I've never even heard of like the Afroveda line! One can alway learn more, and new products are invented everyday! Hope that helps!
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 879602 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 879602 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 879602 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 879602 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 879602

--Reese Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_rr
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 20th December 2009, 9:38 am

HumanNature wrote:I love your "GIRLS". Your gym hair looks like mine after shampoo and conditioner. I honestly cannot tell that they're wigs. BTW I'm seeing some good growth there.

Thanks HumanNature! I try my best to make "my girls" look natural, but at the same time - I'm not trying to fool anybody...clearly I go to work everyday with a different girl! I have co-workers that stop by my office just to see which "girl" I'm wearing today. It's funny, because I work in a building with over 1000 employees. Some people don't realize that I'm the same person they spoke with the day before! LMBO! "The girls" are definitely FUN! I hope you're right about the growth... Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_lol

Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 20th December 2009, 12:21 pm

“Girl Tutorial” Especially For IntelligentBeauty:

***Disclaimer: For those of you that aren’t familiar with me…I call my wigs my “girls.” So I use the words interchangeably!I name most of them too! LOL! I am by no means an expert, but I do own a lot, and I mean a lot, of girls! This is just my routine and opinions as requested by IntelligentBeauty… but posted for all to enjoy! I’ve attached corresponding photos below in case any of my descriptions are unclear. Any questions? Ask away!

Reese’s Girl Regimen (A.K.A. Reese’s Wig Regimen)
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 678474

Girl Selection Tips: Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_queen

1.) Decide on Whether to Purchase a Full, ¾, ½ , or Lacefront Girl

___a. Full- None of your hair exposed; no need to blend your hair so great for changing hair texture/color temporarily

___b.¾- Covers most of your hair, allowing just a small amount of hairline to be exposed

___c. ½-Usually requires blending your hair with the girl to provide a fluid appearance

___d.Lacefront- I only own a few synthetic lacefronts so I don’t have much experience with these. I have never used glues or tape, I simply apply lacefronts like any of my other girls. I may invest in a custom human hair lacefront in the near future.

2.) Select Synthetic or Human

___a. Synthetic girls are usually less expensive than human hair girls

___b.For daily use for an extended period, go with a quality human hair girl. More expensive but will last much longer than a synthetic wig

___c. Synthetic girls tangle faster than human hair. In addition, no heat can applied to synthetic girls. What you see is what you get.

3.) Beware of Color/Texture Choices

___a. If exposing some of your hairline, try your best to make it believable!

___b.Curly or long girls are easiest to camouflage wigs lines on ¾ and ½ girls by pulling hair forward.

4.) Go for Comfort

___a. Comb Attachments- Some girls are secured with combs, if worried about your girl flying off in the wind, lol, this is your best choice. Some people find combs irritating, some people prefer combs. If you like combs and find a wig you like without a comb, sew some in. (see pic below)

___b. Drawstrings- Allow you to tighten/adjust your girl comfortably around your head, you determine the tension level. Most drawstring girls serve a double function: wig or ponytail.

___c. Adjustable Bands- Elastic bands (look like bra straps, usually in the back of the wig) that allow you to vary the fit, by connecting the “hook” to one of a series of attached “loops”

___d. Sizes- Sometimes wigs come in various sizes. I have a large head so some girls just don’t work for me. A great rule of thumb if wigs aren’t sized is to assume it’s a medium. Trial and error will help you judge your head size. Just like shoes, not all girls fit the same way.

5.) Invest in a “Girl Head/Stand”

___a. Styrofoam stands help to keep the shape of your girls

___b. Keep girls in place on Styrofoam stands with T-Pins

___c. Plastic Portable stands are great for drying wet girls

6.) Shop Around

___a. I’m a regular at my local Beauty Supply Stores, when I walk in the door they already know what I want

___b.Shop online for girls and accessories

---------------i. My favorite site is Hairsisters.com, b/c of affordability, selection, and Paypal! But there are many sites all over the web.

---------------ii. I suggest shopping online only after trying a few girls on in person first to get a feel of what exactly you are looking for

Girl Application Tips: Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_geek

1.) Braid, Twist, or Cornrow Hair(medium to small)

___a. I usually leave my braids hanging and apply shea butter nightly to give my ends extra love. Other people like to braid their ends tucked “up.”

___b.Determine whether you intend to rebraid weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.

___c. I usually attempt to keep cornrows in for two weeks to a month, providing care for my tresses while in braids (co-washing, deep conditioning, oil pre-poos, moisturizing, etc), but closely watching for matting in the process.

2.) Leave Out a Section of Your Front Hairline for a Natural Appearance (Omit this step if wearing a full head or lacefront girl)

___a. Loosely braid/twist/cornrow hair

___b.Gel and/or tie down edges

___c. Watch for product build-up, I usually apply the most products to this section of my hair so I shampoo that section weekly, co-washing the rest.

3.) Add Moisture

___a. Use a leave in, homemade spritz, moisturizer, shea butter or water

4.) Always Use a Wig Liner

___a. When wearing a lacefront, I use a brown liner, to simulate the look of my scalp, otherwise I stick with black, usually nylon

___b.If wearing a ½ or ¾ girl, push liner back slightly behind hairline

___c. Liners usually cut down on hair friction

5.) Apply Girl!

___a. Place your girl, and style! Fluff, comb, brush, tease, WHATEVER!

___b. I never apply product to my girls, but some “girl wearer” like to use mousse, oil sheen, etc.

___c. For ¾ and ½ girls, blend hairline, use headband, or camouflage wigline.

Additional Girl Tips: Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_farao

1.) Never Allow Your Girl to Cause You to Neglect Your Precious Tresses!

___a. Out of sight out of mind does not apply here! Make sure to give your tresses lots of love and attention. If you neglect your hair, it will neglect you too in return.

___b. Moisturize, Condition, Deep Condition, Clarify, and Shampoo if Necessary

___c. Pay Special Attention to your hairline to avoid hairline stress

___d.Don’t wear girls that are too tight, they may cause headaches and it’s just not worth wearing an uncomfortable wig.

2.) Time Crunch?...Take Advantage of Your Girl!

___a. Wigs are a great way to deep condition your hair in secret underneath! Use a shower/plastic cap and add a wig liner on top to secure and prevent drips.

___b.Consider using an oil pre-poo under your wig

___c. Consider using henna or indigo under your wig

___d.Wigs are fabulous solutions for bad hair days! Girls are just like hats!

3.) Maintain your Girl

___a. Wash your girl

---------------i. If applicable, brush hair prior to wetting (not curly styles)

---------------ii. I use my old “creamy crack/relaxer” shampoos on all of my girls. (Great way to get rid of them without throwing them out!)

---------------iii. Dish detergent works fine on synthetic girls when on a budget

---------------iv. Add shampoo to lukewarm(or cold) water in basin, swirl girl around in the water without manipulating, let sit undisturbed in basin for a few minutes, rinse off in cold water.

---------------v. NO HOT WATER! Hot water tends to cause tangles and matting.

___
b.Condition your girl

---------------i. Recently used tip I found online: use a few drops of fabric softener in basin of lukewarm/cool water to condition synthetic wigs. Sounds odd, but it actually works!

---------------ii. Any conditioner works for human hair girls, I sometimes skip conditioning on my girls. (use the same method for shampooing for the rinse)

___c. Properly dry your girl

--------------i. Invest in a portable girl stand to allow for proper drying, shouldn’t cost more than $5

---------------ii. Do not manipulate girl until fully dried

4.) Make Sure You Allow Your Hair to Breathe

___a. Though fabulous tools, girls are not made to be worn 24/7.

___b.Be sure to properly care for your hair and DO NOT wear your girl to bed!

___c. Do not leave your hair wet underneath your girls for extended periods of time (i.e. days…). Personally I go with an 8 hour maximum as a rule of thumb. Hair can mold!

5.) Cut Down on Shine

___a. Cornstarch lightly sprinkled on synthetic girls take away some of the shine, allowing for a less “wiggy” look, especially for straight-styled synthetic wigs

6.) Adding Weave Tracks

___a. I sometimes sew a few yaki tracks into my girls to acheive a more realistic look. I do this for some of my short cut straight girls

7.) Have Fun!

___a. Experiment different colors, highlights, cuts, long, short, mid-length, wavy, nappy, curly, and straight girls, the list goes on and on. Enjoy your girls and play around with textures!

Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 879602 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 617583 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 678474 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 879602 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 617583 Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 678474

Braid or Twist
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0119
Section Off Hairline
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0418
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0417

Smooth Hairline
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0419
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0421
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0511

Remove All Head Coverings:
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0513

Apply Wig Liner
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0514
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0515
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0516
Apply Girl (This is Avah! She's a 3/4 Girl with comb attachments!)
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0517
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0518
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0519
Blend Hairline
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0520
Done!
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0610
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0611
Pin Back if you like...
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0521
Photo Notes:
Portable Girl Stand
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0538
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0523
Comb Attachments
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0524
T-Pins
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0525
Drawstring as Wig
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0526
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0528
Drawstring as Ponytail
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0527
Elastic Bands
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0529
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0530
Full Girl
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0531
1/2 Girl
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0532
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0533
3/4 Girl
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0534
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0535
Lace Front
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0536
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0537

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.....
Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Img_0613

Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th December 2009, 6:06 pm

Hello lady, I made flax seed gel today. How would you describe the consistency? Mine is very watery but when I put in on my finger, it has the consistency of gelatin before it sets.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 20th December 2009, 6:13 pm

@ChrsLvsBks
I like my gel to be as thick as possible but that also yields a smaller amount. Mine is usually the consistency of, forgive me, snot. I know some people like it watery and even spritz it on for wash-n-go's. I use it for my edges (and tie down) so the thicker the better. Did you use any essential oil to enhance the scent? Are you happy with the results?

Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th December 2009, 6:16 pm

I plan to use it Tuesday for a WnG. I put in some aloe vera gel once it was cooled. I will let you know if it works. I have read that more is better. I like to use it to tame my volume when wearing WnG. I did not add any essential oils.

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 20th December 2009, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I answered question posed.)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pi*Jay 20th December 2009, 7:08 pm

Your profile car pic is fierce! The hair and color is really cute. Freestyles:  Self-Imposed Challenges! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Pi*Jay
Pi*Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next