CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

+32
CrissyQ
Lynnieluve
MelMelBee
MrsSunshinz
Fleur
kekesmom29
MissyCee
BajanPrincess82
CocaColaCutie
RoseNaturalBeauty
BlondeByDesire
naturallynola
Nikcoils
Ainsleytom
TheRYL1
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Umph
Myeka33
DvaAuNaturel
Karyn
missmoriah
jlowman1
Pretty_Vee
brandiitneka
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
NubieNatty
NylaCoils
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
ChrsLvsBks
36 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 20 Empty Re: Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

Post by Pretty_Vee 14th March 2011, 2:20 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:I need a good moisturizer, any suggestions?
I use Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 50. I like it a lot. It was recommended by my dermatologist.

Ladies, I like Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liners. They do not crack and definitely have staying power. I have to really press and rub to get them off.

@jlow, nice colors. I'm glad I missed the sale. I really need to cut back on my makeup purchases. It's hard but I am doing it.

Ok! I will try the milani brand as well before i take the MAC plunge..although I have been wanting some of their fluid lines anyway.

Hey ladies..how do you go about organizing your makeup? my collection is growing and starting to get out of hand..I have to dig through a pile or stuff jsut to find what I'm looking for. It was easy when I had a one or two palettes but I buy make up almost everytime i leave the house..LMAO! Sad
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 20 Empty Re: Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

Post by jlowman1 14th March 2011, 8:37 pm

@chrs: Thanks! I wish I would have missed it, my wallet isnt too happy lol

@nik: That blush is so cute! Im a sucker for cute packaging Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th March 2011, 12:20 pm

For the eyes, I used the wet n wild Vanity Color Icon palette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 17th March 2011, 2:03 pm

This is my as green as it get's look for st patty's day. I was only gonna wear green eyeshadow but i did wear a green dress today.

Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 17th March 2011, 4:18 pm

I like NikCoils!

Here is mine. BTW, I am wearing MAC's Viva Glam II over NYX's Creon (nude/brown) round lipstick. The eyeshadows are from fMAC (fake ebay MAC pigments) Juxt, Swimming & Cocoa Creme. CC was used in tearduct. I also used a forest green Rock & Republic shadow for the outer V and crease. My highlight is a NYX concealer (in the tube). Blush is one by NYX.

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 17th March 2011, 6:00 pm

lol! @ the title...

@chrs & @nik: Nice looks ladies. I totally forgot about St. Patricks Day! Embarassed
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 18th March 2011, 1:26 am

Today I wore black pants, a white shirt, and green eyeshadow. I just wanted to rock a tiny bit of green!

BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th March 2011, 10:58 am

@BajanPrincess, pretty! Do you have a picture with your eyes open? I want to see the details of the inner tear duct.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 18th March 2011, 3:26 pm

y'all are rocking these green looks! great job ladies!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2011, 1:05 am

hey guys! im playin catch up n yall are lookin ooooh so scrumptous!!

@nik-thanx for noticing my shabby browz, lol. i been kinda slackin on em so i just draw em in lightly.

@vee-my liner is the cheap one from NYC (target) and i'd love to upgrade to the pots...one day!

LA FEMME BLUSHES....just as good as NARS scratch
Dear Nars: until the gas prices go down....DEUCES!!! ***scuuuur on 22's***

im glad u mentioned those milani liners chrs...i went to target n ELF has a nice lil box (palettes) for some spring shadows but i opted for their mineral shadows which are also $5, i got the field of greens and sea blue ones. it comes wit 2 loose powder pots n a brush. i also got those liquify'd eye liners KC mentioned on her YT and those dmn milani liners....

them thangz is DANNNNNNGER!!! u will definitely get stayin power cuz them thangz last like the energizer bunny. i got like 3 colors (purple, green and bronzy brown) n tried em on my HAND...lets just say im still tryin to wipe em off and i tried everything...shea, soap, dr. bronner soap, black soap, baby oil. my next attempt is gonna have to be wit a brillo pad affraid lets just say im NOT applyin these to my eyes til i get some official makeup remover...so chrs...what did u use?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 19th March 2011, 2:09 am

Lol@ Nubie - I had to use eye makeup remover to get them off. They don't just come off with soap and water like other eyeliners.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2011, 2:42 am

thanx! now i need to run out n get me some becuz i tossed my makeup remover to my sister Rolling Eyes since i been usin the shea butter or oil to take my makeup off!!

oh and i got some lash duo glue n some accent lashes hahaha i almost went crazy in cvs gettin lashes but im gonna order em on line for cheaper. i seen some on http://elevatestyles.com/p/ for like $3 so i can grab a wig and lashes...**signing** heeeeeaaaaavUUUUN!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th March 2011, 10:18 am

Love the green ladies in honor of St. Patrick's Day.

Well if you follow my blog you might understand now why I haven't been posting make-up pictures. I tried Model In A Bottle and it broke me out. So I was really having issues...smh

Anyway...I'm going to contact the company and get the formula for sensitive skin. I really didn't know what to do so I used my Mary Kay Skin Care system, and I'm happy to say I'm looking much better now.

I am really going to have to get a hold of my make-up purchases, but I wanted to share what I got from Sephora yesterday...

Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer by Laura Mercier - Walnut (perfect match)
Sephora Mattifying Foundation Compact - D55 color (perfect on top of the moisturizer for a matted looked)
Smash Box Brow Tech (now if I can't make my brows look like Kenny did this is so going back)
Anastasia Brow Gel - Granite

and a couple of brushes... pale

Sephora's Professional concealer airbrush
Sephora's Professional poudre airbrush

I was really impressed with how Kenny did my make-up (as you can tell) so now all I have to do is break down and get my Nars blush. (that will have to be next month for sure)

So does everyone use eyeliner on their top lids? I tried some last week, but I can't seem to apply it correctly.

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th March 2011, 10:19 am

BajanPrincess82 wrote:Today I wore black pants, a white shirt, and green eyeshadow. I just wanted to rock a tiny bit of green!

That is so pretty on you....I don't remember seeing you wear eyeshadow before. Too cute!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th March 2011, 10:21 am

Pretty_Vee wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:I need a good moisturizer, any suggestions?
I use Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 50. I like it a lot. It was recommended by my dermatologist.

Ladies, I like Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liners. They do not crack and definitely have staying power. I have to really press and rub to get them off.

@jlow, nice colors. I'm glad I missed the sale. I really need to cut back on my makeup purchases. It's hard but I am doing it.

Ok! I will try the milani brand as well before i take the MAC plunge..although I have been wanting some of their fluid lines anyway.

Hey ladies..how do you go about organizing your makeup? my collection is growing and starting to get out of hand..I have to dig through a pile or stuff jsut to find what I'm looking for. It was easy when I had a one or two palettes but I buy make up almost everytime i leave the house..LMAO! Sad

I know what you mean...I have my palette in a bin but I have more stuff and I'm using my bookcase to store my make-up.

Ladies can you share pictures of how you are storing your make-up?
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2011, 11:55 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
BajanPrincess82 wrote:Today I wore black pants, a white shirt, and green eyeshadow. I just wanted to rock a tiny bit of green!

That is so pretty on you....I don't remember seeing you wear eyeshadow before. Too cute!!

Love it! Very pretty!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2011, 12:00 pm

You guys are doing the dayum thing up in here! Love all the green looks!

KNH yes I line my top lid and practice makes perfect. No pics from your makeup session?

I think I am going to Sephora today..I want some tinted moisturizer and it time for a lighter perfume. If I get my face done I will share of course

Hey I tried that tearduct thingy today

Finger coils by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr thoughts?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 19th March 2011, 7:11 pm

@Sweet love the makeup and the finger coils!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 19th March 2011, 7:39 pm

@Pretty Vee and KNH - here is a pic of what I call my bootleg makeup stand (lol). I use the 3 drawer storage containers you can get from Walmart and Target and right now I have them on top of a nightstand.

I am actually looking for an old desk with drawers to store my makeup in because this is just some of it Embarassed I have a couple of more containers off to the side.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 19th March 2011, 8:25 pm

umm sweet...did u do that face urself Shocked that ish is FLAWLESS honey!!! dmn!!

@knh-yes practice wit the liner at the top. ive been doin it lately wit the liquid to learn a steady hand.

now that sephora down the street from me, in jcpenny's, i cant stay away **biting nails** @knh-is ur foundation a loose powder or pressed? u apply it after the TM (tinted moist) right?

im gettin the anastasia's brow set from hsn for $30; u get the brow wiz, brow gel and tweezers!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2011, 9:01 pm

Aww Nub thanks yes I did it!

KC, uhm Shocked that's a LOT of makeup! I need to come to your house! LOL!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 20th March 2011, 4:44 pm

Thanks for the compliments ladies!

Chrs - I wanted to post a pic with my eyes open, but they weren't coming out looking right. For my inner tear duct, I just use whatever the lightest color of my blend is (usually white, gold, silver, or light pink) to "line" it. I love doing it like that b/c it makes your eyes look brighter.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by kelleemudiva 21st March 2011, 12:38 pm

hi ladies

I feel like I'm late on discovering this but I just played with the LA Splash face and body glitters and I really like them. The eyeshadow primer worked excellent on holding the glitter in place without fallout. I was very impressed.
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 21st March 2011, 1:25 pm

Hey Lades just wanted to let you know Urdan Decay is offering free shipping until March 31st. ok that is my PSA for today. Smile
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 21st March 2011, 1:43 pm

Everybody is looking great!

@bajan: love the green!

@knh: You got some good stuff. I wanna give the Laura Mercier a try. I've always heard good things about it!

@sweet: Loving the look, you did the tearduct well. I've got to find a good tearduct color, I feel like I look like I have crust in my eyes when I do it lol

My recent looks:

Sunday - Smokey eye using Carbon and Brown Down, MAC Wonderwoman Heroine Lipstick

Today - Neutral eye using Naked Palette Covergirl Lip Perfection in Temptation and Lefemme's Mauve blush
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next