CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup Tutorials from the MAC Makeup Queen

+7
ChrsLvsBks
curly+kinky+fierce
MahoganyCurls
Beautifulyfe
tsa919
so1913
CurlyLadyButler
11 posters

Go down

Makeup Tutorials from the MAC Makeup Queen Empty Makeup Tutorials from the MAC Makeup Queen

Post by CurlyLadyButler 22nd January 2010, 1:33 am

Hello my natural ladies... My name is Alex and I am currently a full time makeup artist for MAC Cosmetics. I have been with MAC since I started freelance in 2008, and have been a makeup artist for close to 3 years. I am from St. Louis and live here in Atlanta, GA. I have a celebrity clientele and have made many appearances on TV shows (Real Housewives of Atlanta), fashion shows, video shoots, photo shoots, and many more. I love everything makeup (especially MAC) so much that I quit a career in engineering to pursue my love in makeup.

I have a youtube page where I have tutorial videos for simple eye makeup applications that will have you looking like a professional. Please visit my page, and let me know what you think. www.youtube.com/AlexandraBond. I am here to help, so if you have any questions feel free to contact me. If you are in the Atlanta area, be sure and come visit me... I am at the Nordstrom in Perimeter Mall... I am the one with the Curly TWA...lol.

Take care...

[Halloween 2009-"Two Faced" Theme]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by CurlyLadyButler on 22nd January 2010, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot youtube link...)
CurlyLadyButler
CurlyLadyButler

https://www.youtube.com/AlexandraBond

Back to top Go down

Makeup Tutorials from the MAC Makeup Queen Empty Re: Makeup Tutorials from the MAC Makeup Queen

Post by so1913 22nd January 2010, 1:35 pm

Thanks! I will check out your page...I LOVE MAC and am trying to improve my eyeshadow application methods and such.
so1913
so1913

http://www.twitter.com/so1913

Back to top Go down

Makeup Tutorials from the MAC Makeup Queen Empty Re: Makeup Tutorials from the MAC Makeup Queen

Post by CurlyLadyButler 23rd January 2010, 12:21 am

What did you think?
CurlyLadyButler
CurlyLadyButler

https://www.youtube.com/AlexandraBond

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 24th January 2010, 12:30 am

Nice tutorials Mrs.Bond! Your skin is flawless.What do u use?
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautifulyfe 24th January 2010, 2:04 am

Love the Smokey Eye tutorial... Would like to get into wearing more than just make up on my eyes but my skin is not in the best condition. Once I get it together I will definitely be hitting you up lol
Beautifulyfe
Beautifulyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 27th January 2010, 7:19 pm

CurlyLadyButler wrote:Hello my natural ladies... My name is Alex and I am currently a full time makeup artist for MAC Cosmetics. I have been with MAC since I started freelance in 2008, and have been a makeup artist for close to 3 years. I am from St. Louis and live here in Atlanta, GA. I have a celebrity clientele and have made many appearances on TV shows (Real Housewives of Atlanta), fashion shows, video shoots, photo shoots, and many more. I love everything makeup (especially MAC) so much that I quit a career in engineering to pursue my love in makeup.

I have a youtube page where I have tutorial videos for simple eye makeup applications that will have you looking like a professional. Please visit my page, and let me know what you think. www.youtube.com/AlexandraBond. I am here to help, so if you have any questions feel free to contact me. If you are in the Atlanta area, be sure and come visit me... I am at the Nordstrom in Perimeter Mall... I am the one with the Curly TWA...lol.

Take care...

[Halloween 2009-"Two Faced" Theme]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OMG!!!! I didnt know you were on YT and your makeup is on point! I am from GA! (Born and raised in macon). We will be leaving Germany in the begining of May and I will be between Atlanta, Athens, and Macon for 4 months! We have to meet up!

I love MAC, but I get confused on which powder/foundation I should use... I dont wear that much makeup, I usually get the studio fix..but I am not sure what number I am...NW45? The last one I ordered online is NW50 but I think it is too dark! Lol..okay, going off! So excited! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 28th January 2010, 12:55 pm

Alex...So im subscribed to you and I [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] u! Im a lover makeup and also freelance...and of course I love MAC along with other brands...

The reason I love your channel : Because YOU KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT! I love the way you take a single product (one or two eyeshadows or some lashes or a red lip) and make it look fabulous! Although I love drama Im all about the simplicity of makeup and how u dont have to apply like one million things to make a beat face!

U are the reason I tried the MSF all over my skin! Im also oily and never wore the MSF all over...I tried it one day and havent stopped since! AND i also dont really wear foundation alot...so the msf and a lil concealer does the trick for me as well!

I loved that glitter look u did as well....I mean I could really go on and on and talk u to death about makeup and stuff but I wont lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I just wanted to give u feedback on ur channel...

Question:

Do you like the studio sculpt concealer? I wear Studio Finish concealer under my eyes and on blemishes...but if ur not careful it can be a bit cakey...im ready to venture out on some diff things and that Studio sculpt concealer is on my mind..what do u think??
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 4th March 2010, 6:57 pm

Hello there, I need help. I subscribed to your channel. I enjoy watching you, and trying to get it together when it comes to make up. I took these yesterday and today. I want thick brows and enhanced eyes, not sure what I am doing wrong but I am trying to work it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hippychic 11th March 2010, 1:48 pm

i'm one of your subbies too! love your channel Smile

hippychic

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 11th March 2010, 1:56 pm

I just subbed also!

I SUCK at make up, I need make up for dummies. I would love to be able to play up my eyes. I just watched your Natural Everyday tutorial...THANK YOU so much for creating a vid in fast speed and written instructions. I skip over so many vids because of the rambling and lack of useful info.

Great vid!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 12th March 2010, 12:10 pm

I just viewed some of your vids last night and you have a such a great down to Earth personality. Your dog Bella is too cute. Is she a Yorkie? What part of ATL do you work in? Are you at Lenox Sq. Mall? Last question, I have oily, acne-prone, hyperpigmented skin and would love to use a product that will even out my skin tone, mattify and most importantly is oil-free and noncomedegenic. Do you have any recommendations?
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 13th March 2010, 12:59 pm

OMG! I am so excited to have found you...lol. I absolutely love MAC and always want to know how to apply my eyeshadow in various ways. I often go to Nordstrom to visit the MAC counter when I think it will be least busy and I can get some time in with one of the makeup artists. Now that I found your videos on YT, I can just purchase and practice at home with my eyeshadows. I am going out today to pick up a few things. I love color and cannot wait to start rockin' some of the looks you have on YT.

I do have a question for you though, which foundation or coverage would you recommend for oily, acne prone skin? I want the lightest coverage possible since I tend to sweat.

Thanks for sharing! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down