CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

+32
CrissyQ
Lynnieluve
MelMelBee
MrsSunshinz
Fleur
kekesmom29
MissyCee
BajanPrincess82
CocaColaCutie
RoseNaturalBeauty
BlondeByDesire
naturallynola
Nikcoils
Ainsleytom
TheRYL1
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Umph
Myeka33
DvaAuNaturel
Karyn
missmoriah
jlowman1
Pretty_Vee
brandiitneka
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
NubieNatty
NylaCoils
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
ChrsLvsBks
36 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 21 Empty Re: Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

Post by sweetdrk1 21st March 2011, 1:56 pm

Very very nice! Jlow!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 21 Empty Re: Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

Post by BajanPrincess82 21st March 2011, 1:59 pm

jlowman1 - I love the lipstick in both pics!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 21st March 2011, 2:04 pm

@Jlow - Love how the LaFemme Blush looks!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 21st March 2011, 2:07 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Very very nice! Jlow!

BajanPrincess82 wrote:jlowman1 - I love the lipstick in both pics!

krazy coils wrote:@Jlow - Love how the LaFemme Blush looks!

Thanks ladies! =)
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 21 Empty Comments & Question about LaFemme Blushes

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd March 2011, 10:49 am

@nubie, I just use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes to get off Milani liquid eyeliners.

@sweet, love the look. You did a fantastic job with the inner tearduct!

@KNH, look at you and all your makeup purchases. Love watching you on YT, nice accent. I typically line my upper eye & bottom water line. It helps, IMO, to finish off the look.

@BP, yes, I love using a lighter color in my tearduct. Never thought to use gold, great idea, thanks!

@kelleemudiva, beautiful avatar! Not sure if you have stopped by before, welcome! Please do not be a stranger.

@jlow, you are doing it with those looks. Wish I could make the pictures larger to see the details. Duh, I saw I could enlarge the photos. Are the LaFemme blushes powdery?

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 23rd March 2011, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a question & struck through statement)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kelleemudiva 23rd March 2011, 11:44 am

Thanks Chrs for the compliment. I read the thread on occassion but rarely post a comment. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kelleemudiva 23rd March 2011, 11:49 am

Please excuse the oil sitting on top of my makeup. It was a long day. Here is a pic of this look with glitter added.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 23rd March 2011, 12:13 pm

@kellemudiva - very pretty and I love the colors you used!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by kelleemudiva 23rd March 2011, 1:00 pm

Thanks krazy coils Wink
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 23rd March 2011, 1:29 pm

@chrslvsbks: Thanks Chrs! They are a bit powdery but the pigmentation is amazing, they are cheap and they blend very well so I can definitely overlook that lol

@kellemudiva: Very pretty colors, love the look!

jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 23rd March 2011, 3:52 pm

krazy coils wrote:@Pretty Vee and KNH - here is a pic of what I call my bootleg makeup stand (lol). I use the 3 drawer storage containers you can get from Walmart and Target and right now I have them on top of a nightstand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am actually looking for an old desk with drawers to store my makeup in because this is just some of it Embarassed I have a couple of more containers off to the side.

That's a good start KC! I think I'ma pick up some of those drawer thingys.

yall dont even want to SEE mine! LOL i might take a pic but yall gotta promise not to laugh
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 23rd March 2011, 5:46 pm

Did anyone order anything from the recent Rock and Republic Hautelook sale?

I got several shadows and several lip glosses. I'll def share looks when I get the products. I'm so excited. I also recently purchased two MAC lipsticks (Syrup & Ravishing) and two lipglasses: (Lychee Luxe & Nymphette)

@pretty_vee: I got the Train Wreck lip gloss you had on in your recent YT vid. It was gorgeous! I'm blaming you for enabling me! hahaha Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by kelleemudiva 23rd March 2011, 6:26 pm

@jlowman - I used a combination of NYX and Urban Decay
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 23rd March 2011, 7:55 pm

kelleemudiva wrote:@jlowman - I used a combination of NYX and Urban Decay

Cool! Two of my fav MU brands! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 23rd March 2011, 8:13 pm

I'm gonna have to try NYX...

Ladies, you're all doing it up in here!
Great job! One day I'll post pics.

Great inspiration ladies, thanks!
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th March 2011, 12:36 pm

Okay...I've missed so much. So let me update real quick...I've been trying to get the hang of putting on tinted moisturizer with a brush, but something was wrong it was coming out off color and I didn't know that the problem was. So instead of using Sephora's (press powder) I went back to my MAC powder for a matted look. Can I say that worked...I've been taking pictures to share, but I haven't had a chance to post...so here's one I took today with my phone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a little dark (sorry) but I used BH cosmetics neutral palette, and I tried liner on my upper lid with ELF's liquid liner. Not sure if you can see it, (still a work in progress...lol) and the lipstick is Revlon's Luminous Pink with Elf's Fairy Hypershine Gloss. I really like my eye's today y'all!! dance

I bought a bronzer today but I don't have a clue what to do with it. Do I use blush and then bronze??

So this post will not be so long let me trying to get this in...

@KC...you have sooo much make-up..LOL However, I totally understand this is so addicting
@Jlow...Love the looks you posted and that lipstick/gloss is beautiful. (gotta go back and read to see what you used)
@MsV (PrettyV)...girl you make me spend money that lipgloss you had on in your last video was soo pretty. Please share your stash we promise not to laugh
@kelleemudiva...nice look! I really like NYX shadows, and I'm in love with my Naked Palette by UD.. drunken
@Sweet...I agree with Nubie you have really been doing your thing with your make-up!

so I know I'm missing someone be right back!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th March 2011, 12:40 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:[color=indigo]aww thanks Chrs soo much for viewing... Smile[/color] I typically line my upper eye & bottom water line. It helps, IMO, to finish off the look. I agree I'm going to have to practice because I don't have a steady hand when trying to line my upper eye.[/color]
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 24th March 2011, 1:59 pm

KNK I agree about Bronzer I stalk it all the time in the drugstore and Target and refuse to buy it cause i don't know how to use it. Blush or all over...cause i don't need the sunkissed look...but it looks like it would be a good highlight on cheeks.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 24th March 2011, 2:02 pm

KNH you look really happy! and that make up looks good too sis Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 24th March 2011, 4:45 pm

@KNH: I have Covergirl Queen bronzer. I use it when I don't want to wear blush or foundation. I lightly dust it over my chest, cheekbones, temples and down my nose just for a natural glow. It also evens me out a little bit. Be careful though because some bronzers are HEAVY on the shimmer, don't wanna look like a bottle of glitter nail polish! lol
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th March 2011, 5:58 pm

Nikcoils wrote:KNK I agree about Bronzer I stalk it all the time in the drugstore and Target and refuse to buy it cause i don't know how to use it. Blush or all over...cause i don't need the sunkissed look...but it looks like it would be a good highlight on cheeks.

BrownSkinDiva wrote:KNH you look really happy! and that make up looks good too sis Smile

Hey Sis...thanks, I think my vacation has given me some energy!!! lol

jlowman1 wrote:@KNH: I have Covergirl Queen bronzer. I use it when I don't want to wear blush or foundation. I lightly dust it over my chest, cheekbones, temples and down my nose just for a natural glow. It also evens me out a little bit. Be careful though because some bronzers are HEAVY on the shimmer, don't wanna look like a bottle of glitter nail polish! lol

@Nikcoils....I'm going to take jlow's advice and try my bronzer this weekend. I think I bought Milani's it has two colors.

@jlow...I know what you mean. lol! I bought a bronzer by ELF Monday it had about 4 different colors. I tried it Wednesday and I look like I had been hit in the face by the sun!! sunny It was kinda funny so I took it back to the store today and got Milani's....it doesn't have a lot of shimmer to it. LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 24th March 2011, 6:17 pm

Lookin Good Ladies!! I have been out of the loop for a while. Work and school kickin' by butt!

jlow- are you ready for this Alabama heat this summer??!! My skin has been going through some things due to this funny acting weather.

Does anybody have any suggestions for a summer time face? I think i am just gonna do a tinted moisturizer, some powder and a blush. Gonna try and keep it as simple as possible (except for my eyes).

I went and bought some new products today, I am gonna try and see what looks I can come up with this weekend.
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 24th March 2011, 6:59 pm

@brandii... I am sooooo not ready. I was telling my coworker today, we don't have Spring. We go straight from Winter to Summer. lol, my skin has started to get oily as it's getting warmer... Argh No . & I'm with you on keeping it simple, I think I'll just stick to bronzer only or powder & blush.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by brandiitneka 25th March 2011, 11:11 am

Maybe I am late but.... I hit the jackpot in Target last night!I have not been in a while, I went looking for a Sonia Kusack blush brush, they were out (as usuall) So I went tothe next isle and BAM!! There it was, the E.L.F rack. I picked up just about every product they had. I knew they sold their products, but now they have a whole section. The only thing that I did not get was the little eyeshadows with the customizable quad pallet and the tinted moisturizer. I plan on going to pick those up today.

jlow- you are right, we dont have spring here, at all!
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 25th March 2011, 11:43 am

jlowman1 wrote:
Did anyone order anything from the recent Rock and Republic Hautelook sale?

I got several shadows and several lip glosses. I'll def share looks when I get the products. I'm so excited. I also recently purchased two MAC lipsticks (Syrup & Ravishing) and two lipglasses: (Lychee Luxe & Nymphette)

@pretty_vee: I got the Train Wreck lip gloss you had on in your recent YT vid. It was gorgeous! I'm blaming you for enabling me! hahaha Very Happy

LOLOL!!! That's cool! I'll take the blame for that one right there. I LOOOOVE that lipgloss..its so gorge! I'm glad you like it!

I didn't buy ANY cosmetics this week..I'm so proud of myself but that's because I'm saving for allt he things i MIGHT buy and the Bmore natural hair expo tomorrow..LOL!

Razz
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next