CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

+32
CrissyQ
Lynnieluve
MelMelBee
MrsSunshinz
Fleur
kekesmom29
MissyCee
BajanPrincess82
CocaColaCutie
RoseNaturalBeauty
BlondeByDesire
naturallynola
Nikcoils
Ainsleytom
TheRYL1
Mandi'sGoneCurly!
Umph
Myeka33
DvaAuNaturel
Karyn
missmoriah
jlowman1
Pretty_Vee
brandiitneka
poeticlyspkng
krazy coils
NubieNatty
NylaCoils
sweetdrk1
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
ChrsLvsBks
36 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 23 Empty Re: Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

Post by krazy coils 28th March 2011, 10:33 pm

@KNH - you're welcome.

Hey Ladies so a couple of weeks ago KNH requested that some of us record how we apply color eyeshadow because she wanted to see how we place our color on the eyelid. So I recorded my look I did for St. Patrick's Day and also decided to start a makeup channel to post future vids. This is the first makeup video I've done and I'm not talking in the vid because I was nervous but the colors I used are Lime/Chartreuse, Dark Green and Black.

Here's a pic and a link to my other channel:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticBeautyAddict?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/uRQCA6yU8wk
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target? - Page 23 Empty Re: Makeup - Have You Checked for e.l.f. in Your Target?

Post by Pretty_Vee 28th March 2011, 10:36 pm

jlowman1 wrote:@chrs: Nice, thx for the blog suggestion. Another to add to my reader! Very Happy

@sweet: You and the BFF look great. I see you are going MAC crazy like me! lol

@kelle: Im not a huge fan of the $1 brushes either, they did their job for the time being but Im much happier with my Sigma brushes! Those Milani colors are beautiful!

@kc: I've been eyeing Blue My Mind as well (especially since watching coulouredbeautiful's vid), that color is GORGEOUS!

My look for today: (Excuse the sick look, not feeling great today but I wanted to share my eyes because I actually did something other than neutrals lol)

Products used: MAC's Fig.1, Brown Down, Ricepaper (highlight & tearduct) and camel color from Wet N' Wild Vanity palette; Palladio Eye Ink in black for liner; La Femme Purple Passion Blush and Sephora gloss in 08 Blushing

You still look beautiful! Great job on the eye look. I've been kind of lazy with mine lately...lol I think I just need to get organized. I SEMI orgnaized my stuff today but I really need to create a vanity area for myself away from the boys. Then maybe I'll be feeling more into it!

I looked for those malani shadows at two cvs's today..to no avail. I did endup picking up a lipstick by rimmel and two blushes by milani. can't wait to try them out!
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 28th March 2011, 10:40 pm

krazy coils wrote:@KNH - you're welcome.

Hey Ladies so a couple of weeks ago KNH requested that some of us record how we apply color eyeshadow because she wanted to see how we place our color on the eyelid. So I recorded my look I did for St. Patrick's Day and also decided to start a makeup channel to post future vids. This is the first makeup video I've done and I'm not talking in the vid because I was nervous but the colors I used are Lime/Chartreuse, Dark Green and Black.

Here's a pic and a link to my other channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticBeautyAddict?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/uRQCA6yU8wk

I like this look! you make me want to jump out ther and get some yellow shadow! I wanna try this in the summer!

P.S. I was SO oggling your hair whenever it came into the shot. it looks so happy and healthy and textured!!!!!!
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th March 2011, 11:01 pm

I just subscribed!! great job!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th March 2011, 11:09 pm

@kellee- looove the colors and wit the glitter ur eyes were blinging!!
@knh-i been tryin to get the hang of using a brush to apply TM but i just cant cuz i get heavy handed so i end up using my hand, lol. i do need to find something for a matte look though....

had a BLAST at the expo and pretty vee is FLAWLESSSSSS in person, omg. im like...aww shizzle check out lisa raye honey! **snaps**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 28th March 2011, 11:22 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:@Chrs...have you ever thought about doing tutorial videos? You really create and re-create well!!

@Sweet....I couldn't sleep until I saw you FB pictures. Everyone was just beautiful, and y'all look like you had a great time. Love the pictures of you and your BFF. Her hair is beautiful!! Does she henna or is that color?

@PrettyVee....Did you see that picture of yourself that Sweet was taking about? You looked simply beautiful!! Just beautiful!!!
@KC...thanks for the make-up video. When I get some down time I'm going to try and re-create that look. I don't have the MAC colors but I have at least 4 color palettes and I'm going to try it.

@Kelleemudiva - those are very pretty colors. So you applied those wet..interesting. Girl I'm just trying the hang of putting on shadow dry!!! lol!

Okay....y'all just wanted to share a link with you that I got from eyecandyzz's YT channel. I love her channel by the way. I like NYX shadows and she did a review on some of NYX's products that were sent to her from the site below..........

PorkDaisy.com

You can get NYX products here for cheap. Now it is cheaper than Ulta but I can find these at the BSS for almost the same price, but the difference is they have ALL of NYX products!! dance

I ordered their Nude on Nude Palette which contains about 24 colors. I swear I'm not buying anymore make-up after this month!! Embarassed

They are having a 10% off sale on their already low price. Just thought I would share!!

SN: I cleaned out ELF's Fairy Hypershine Gloss Embarassed and I got bubble gum too. drunken That gloss is the bomb!!! Note to self: I've got to stay out of Target.... affraid

awww thanks! *blushing* Embarassed I saw the pics but I wasn't able to respond because we aren't friend on FB. I requested SD as a friend so that I can comment on the album :-) The pics look great and it was wonderful meeting all the ladies! Everyone was so sweet!! :-)
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 28th March 2011, 11:24 pm

Pretty_Vee wrote:
jlowman1 wrote:@chrs: Nice, thx for the blog suggestion. Another to add to my reader! Very Happy

@kelle: Im not a huge fan of the $1 brushes either, they did their job for the time being but Im much happier with my Sigma brushes! Those Milani colors are beautiful!

@kc: I've been eyeing Blue My Mind as well (especially since watching coulouredbeautiful's vid), that color is GORGEOUS!

My look for today: (Excuse the sick look, not feeling great today but I wanted to share my eyes because I actually did something other than neutrals lol)

Products used: MAC's Fig.1, Brown Down, Ricepaper (highlight & tearduct) and camel color from Wet N' Wild Vanity palette; Palladio Eye Ink in black for liner; La Femme Purple Passion Blush and Sephora gloss in 08 Blushing

You still look beautiful! Great job on the eye look. I've been kind of lazy with mine lately...lol I think I just need to get organized. I SEMI orgnaized my stuff today but I really need to create a vanity area for myself away from the boys. Then maybe I'll be feeling more into it!

I looked for those malani shadows at two cvs's today..to no avail. I did endup picking up a lipstick by rimmel and two blushes by milani. can't wait to try them out!

Thanks Vee! I need to get organized as well. I'll be graduating in December and moving all my stuff back home so I don't want to buy another organizer thing until I get there, I dont have much space for one now. I agree it does put you in a better mood to do looks when everything has its place lol Which blushes did you get? I want to try out the new baked blushes.

@KC: I subbed! You did a great job on the vid. & I too was drooling at your hair when it came into the shot! lol!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 28th March 2011, 11:26 pm

NubieNatty wrote:@kellee- looove the colors and wit the glitter ur eyes were blinging!!
@knh-i been tryin to get the hang of using a brush to apply TM but i just cant cuz i get heavy handed so i end up using my hand, lol. i do need to find something for a matte look though....

had a BLAST at the expo and pretty vee is FLAWLESSSSSS in person, omg. im like...aww shizzle check out lisa raye honey! **snaps**

hahahaha!!! Nubie you're so full of life! I love it! likewise girl you were doing it and I LOVE your hair color!

@Kellee--Im SO afraid of glitter No but you've just inspried me...maybe I'll try it with the ONE glitter shadow i do have..not tryna embarass myself though..lol scratch
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 28th March 2011, 11:32 pm

jlowman1 wrote:
Pretty_Vee wrote:

Thanks Vee! I need to get organized as well. I'll be graduating in December and moving all my stuff back home so I don't want to buy another organizer thing until I get there, I dont have much space for one now. I agree it does put you in a better mood to do looks when everything has its place lol Which blushes did you get? I want to try out the new baked blushes.

@KC: I subbed! You did a great job on the vid. & I too was drooling at your hair when it came into the shot! lol!

Oh what are you studying?

yeah I need all my stuff easy to pull out ...my stuff is in disarray right now.

I got the minerlized blushes one in a pinky-rose color and the other is tan-orangish the names are Sweet Rose and Sunset Beach. I tried on the sunset beach tonight and it looked like someone slapped me across the face..LMAO! I'm gonna have to work with that one and be really light handed..LOL!
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 29th March 2011, 9:10 am

@Sweet, PrettyVee and Jlow - thank you ladies!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by meeksj1 29th March 2011, 12:03 pm

**waiving** Hi ladies... **running over to hug my new lil sis** NUBIE (screamin ur name how u was screamin Shelbey!!)...lol It was nice meeting u ladies.. I wanna say Pretty Vee.. U r so pretty & adorable in person & all I kept saying is she favors LISARAYE!! Wink ...Nubie.. AMAZING Young lady & Live personality & was rocking that eye makeup saturday... Well Im going to try to come in here more often & post.. as I was called a "LURKER" on saturday..lol.. Keep up the good work ladies..!!
meeksj1
meeksj1

Back to top Go down

Post by meeksj1 29th March 2011, 12:05 pm

oops but what I came to say...was... I have a few of the ELF brushes & because they are $1... u cant keep them for long because they will shed but they do work!! I luv them... I luv ELF lipsticks as well & the mineral shadows... But darn darn darn.. u gonna make me stop at Target this evening to stalk their shelves. I will go where the Clear ppl are they might have alot.. Very Happy
meeksj1
meeksj1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th March 2011, 1:54 pm

Lol at the clear people! That's my Bestest Friend y'all

*waving* hey Stink!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 29th March 2011, 5:10 pm

lmbo @ the clear ppl!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th March 2011, 9:39 pm

@jlow, beautiful colors! Like KNH wrote, you do not look sick at all. Hope you are feeling better.

@KNH, I may do makeup tutorials in the future. It is a serious passion.

@krazy coils, great video! I was unable to comment so I will do so here. I love how you blended the colors so well. It looked amazing. Look forward to more tutorials!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23