CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

+43
DvaAuNaturel
queenshakirah
arjunbarbosa
ForeverCurlyCatrina
BajanPrincess82
Tnt38
Pretty_Vee
curlista
Sebastain13
NylaCoils
KinkyNappyHappy
brandiitneka
MsJay1121
DerbyDiva
Nali1987
mstokes2008
kelleemudiva
stevenson
morehairplease
MzLaLaRochelle
Umph
jamaicacurl
Kez
sweetdrk1
curly-me-naturally
Karyn
crvng4mr
natural83
BrownSkinDiva
KeAnia
libs2001
iri9109
NaturalTina
Nikcoils
Myeka33
jlowman1
krazy coils
missmoriah
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
47 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by missmoriah 27th September 2010, 1:26 pm

I want you guys to see how serious this MAC mascara is. I PROMISE YOU I DO NOT HAVE ON FALSE LASHES!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by BrownSkinDiva 27th September 2010, 1:42 pm

I looooove inexpensive makeup as well, ive been partaking in the awesome deals eyes lips face (elf) has been having!! Their makeup works well for me...and its great for a makeup novice like myself Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 27th September 2010, 1:43 pm

The best mascara Ive ever owned was by Lancome....yall should check them out!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 27th September 2010, 2:43 pm

@missmoriah - your lashes are looking gorgeous and making me want to try this mascara (lol).

@brownskindiva - Other inexpensive makeup I'm liking right now are those Wet n wild pallettes. I got a couple from Walgreens and they are really pigmented. Also the cover girl queen collection is another one.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 27th September 2010, 2:55 pm

missmoriah wrote:if you guys are in need of a wonderful mascara.... PLEASE VISIT YOUR NEAREST MAC COUNTER!!!! it is so necessary. I just got home with my new MAC HAUTE and NAUGHTY Mascara and I am so pleased. I look like i have on false lashes with just one coat. Its seriously the best mascara ever!!!! please check it out and have them show you the cool feature to it!

I was seriously considering getting that mascara. But you know pics can be deceiving. Is it waterproof? I don't know why I asked that cause I always get their waterproof mascara ever since I got married (6 years ago) and I live buy it cause I cried like a baby and did not look like a raccoon.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th September 2010, 3:37 pm

Loving all the new avatars!!!

QUESTION: How do you know when to use a lip liner? What colors do you chose for lip liner?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 27th September 2010, 4:15 pm

I have MAC chestnut which is a brown color and two by NYX which are a dark red/burgundy color. I use the brown with neutral or nude colors and the other two with pink/red colors. I mainly use them to darken the color of gloss/lipstick I am wearing.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 27th September 2010, 5:29 pm

Im so glad I stumbled up on this thread! Im in the process of collecting up on some new stuff for my make up stash! I love everything MAC, of course, but I will use other brands if I like them. So I'll definitely be checking this thread out for tips and stuff!

Who has a really good Youtube channel for make-up??? I need some good tutorials and stuff so I can learn some tips and tricks.
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th September 2010, 6:06 pm

@krazy coils, thanks! I just purchased everything Makeup Geek suggested from NYX (medium and darker skin tones) on her blog. I purchased liners that matched. I love all her recommendations. Today I'm wearing natural with the natural liner.

natural83 wrote:Im so glad I stumbled up on this thread! Im in the process of collecting up on some new stuff for my make up stash! I love everything MAC, of course, but I will use other brands if I like them. So I'll definitely be checking this thread out for tips and stuff!

Who has a really good Youtube channel for make-up??? I need some good tutorials and stuff so I can learn some tips and tricks.
Hi there! I love the following YT'ers.

XXTheIslandBeautyXX
kuuipo1207
vintageortacky
BEATFACEHONEY
colouredbeautiful
krawls80
MakeupGeekTV
QueenofBlendingMUA
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 27th September 2010, 6:26 pm

@ChrsLvsBks Thanks for the suggestions!!! I will be sure to check their channels out! I was browsing through this thread and I saw some of your make-up pics...one word- FAB! I definitely need to step it up in the make-up category! I have my spells where Im all about buying and trying new stuff, then I go dead! Well now is one of those spells where im amped up again...lol! I've been hitting up the MAC counter a lot lately....trying to get my lipstick collection going. Anyhoo...thanks again., and by the way, loving your hair...as always! LOL!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 27th September 2010, 9:45 pm

ok i didnt go thru the thread to see if it was mentioned, buy ulta has all nyx, maybelline, revlon and physicians formula 40% off...i got a nyx lip gloss called barely there and the milk eye pencil
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 27th September 2010, 9:47 pm

I haven't tried the MAC mascara but Dior Show Blackout is the beesknees! You can get it in waterproof too but it is pricey but well worth it!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 27th September 2010, 10:13 pm

....i just got (well, technically my mom just got hehe) me some make up! 130 bucks in sephora (well, minus my mimosa hair honey lmao). well spent. i'm a noob, but i think i can fall into this make up trap.

all i got was a customizable 8 piece bare minerals foundation kit (60$ for foundation, an instructional dvd & pamphlet, a mineral veil...whatever that is, some other thing (hahah), primer, and 3 brushes), eyebrow shadow duo thingy (22$....i love it though and think it was worth it), a ten dollar angled brush, and a tinted lip gloss.

i love everything i got! it doesn't look like i'm wearing make-up, but i feel like i look so much better!

tl;dr: i got a whole bunch of stuff at sephora and think i'm gonna quickly become a make-up junkie haha
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 27th September 2010, 11:48 pm

natural83 wrote:Im so glad I stumbled up on this thread! Im in the process of collecting up on some new stuff for my make up stash! I love everything MAC, of course, but I will use other brands if I like them. So I'll definitely be checking this thread out for tips and stuff!

My list is similar to Chrs but I'm adding two more

QueenBMakeup
lilpumpkinpie05
BEATFACEHONEY
Makeupgeektv
kuuipo1207
QueenofblendingMUA
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 28th September 2010, 2:42 pm

Hey Ladies Sephora has a new beauty Talks Page they are launching soon but gave a sneek peek to its FB fan first which will include how to vids and questions and answer sessions. So if you haven't already like their fan page.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 29th September 2010, 6:44 pm

Today's look

NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 29th September 2010, 8:44 pm

super cute!!! Tina

man you must have been reading my mind I was just thinking of a red look !!! that is really nice .....Give up the info lady (how its done)! lol
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th September 2010, 8:54 pm

curly-me-naturally wrote:super cute!!! Tina

man you must have been reading my mind I was just thinking of a red look !!! that is really nice .....Give up the info lady (how its done)! lol
Yes, please share.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 29th September 2010, 8:57 pm

Thanks curly! well, I primed my eye with urban decay, then went back over just my lid with nyx jumbo pencil in cherry (a red lip pencil can also be used) . I then used a no name red blush and applied it on top of the pencil and blended up so that the red looked faded into my crease. I took an elf angle brush (not the stiff kind but the eyeshadow kind) and mac carbon and did my outer v area and slowly dragged the black in to where i wanted. Last I took a beige color from an ulta palette and did my highlight. Lined upper and lower lids with elf cream liner, and threw on some falsies. Revlon not just nudes on the lips topped with mac c-thru, and a cheapie bronzer on my cheeks! I hope you understood that lmao
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 29th September 2010, 9:02 pm

yes !! thanks Lady , I did understand ...it looks fabulous and when I try it I'll be sure to post the pics . It really does look very awesome !!and I am surely going to try it .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 29th September 2010, 11:52 pm

Natural

I love your makeup. I need you at my house in the morning for about a week Smile
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 30th September 2010, 12:30 am

i looooove that devilish red tina! and yes i do loooove lancome's mascara, i had to come to grips to stop spending $20 on mascara though cuz i wasnt that into makeup like now but u can get 2 lancomes cheaper than the price of one on EBAY!!

@karen; i dont want u walkin around lookin all grown now, dont make me HOP THE 6 (isnt that jlo's train, lol) n come n find you Suspect u better keep it simple!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 30th September 2010, 8:39 am

krazy coils wrote:@missmoriah - your lashes are looking gorgeous and making me want to try this mascara (lol).

@brownskindiva - Other inexpensive makeup I'm liking right now are those Wet n wild pallettes. I got a couple from Walgreens and they are really pigmented. Also the cover girl queen collection is another one.

Ive been wanting to try the queen collection sooo badly but they dont sell it at ANY stores in my town...and yesss, wet n wild does have great stuff for the low!!
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 30th September 2010, 5:49 pm

NubieNatty wrote:
@karen; i dont want u walkin around lookin all grown now, dont make me HOP THE 6 (isnt that jlo's train, lol) n come n find you Suspect u better keep it simple!

hehehe. i'm keeping it sweet and simple...for now, but i think i'm quickly getting addicted lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by libs2001 30th September 2010, 7:24 pm

walgreens has wet n wild on sale 50% off!

libs2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next