CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 36 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th November 2010, 12:47 am

freckledmom4 wrote:Hey KHN,
I'm glad that you enjoyed the family @ Thanksgiving. So you ventured out into the black Friday madness. I did a little online shopping-mostly looking. I've been wanting a steamer for a while now, but it is so not in the budget Sad Maybe when I reach my nappyversary I can get 1. I was thinking of getting some Donna Marie Miracurl and when I looked @ the FB page, guess who I saw... I was like, "Hey, I know her!" How did you like it? I really want to try it.

Hey FM4...

I did enjoy my family; we need to do that more often **sigh** you know who that is! Yeah, I got out there for a minute. I only went to two stores...Bed, Bath and Beyond and Ulta. I went home after that because the parking was crazy and it was definitely madness!!!

I did a lot of online window shopping....LOL I only purchased 1 thing from Qhemet, but the steamer is very high on my list. I've saving for it, and I'm treating myself to some items from NTCM next week.

I love Miracurl....I really like the way that product defined my curls. It is my go to WnG product along with Bumble and Bumble as well as Curls Souffle' from The Original Fragrance Shop. lol Are you thinking about trying it? If so, check out CoilsKinksCurls on YouTube; she's done excellent reviews on Miracurl. Check her out and see if you like her results and the method she uses to apply the product.

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 36 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th November 2010, 12:58 am

Hey Ladies

Just a quick update....I've been busy watching college football and spending time with my sons. Nothing much going on, and I'm still TWISTED!! Day 3 WOW!!

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 36 Hair_a10

It's been a little cool this weekend, but I don't know if its been cold enough for my hat. However, I just couldn't wait to wear this cap that JCurl made for me last winter!! Still trying to get the hang of applying this make-up!!! affraid

One day the eyebrows are on point the next day not!!! Not going to talk about the eyeshadow..that is conversation for the make-up thread.

Guess what? My darn camera died today. The battery will not keep a charge. I so didn't budget for this...so now do I get my steamer or another camera? Well I took this picture with my cell phone, so I'll see how that works for now. (I must get my steamer, I must get my steamer...LOL)

Hope everyone has enjoyed this weekend, and gotten plenty of rest!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th November 2010, 10:48 am

The hat is too cute, I have to fnd me one because it is coooold here too. I need a new camera too, mine take bad pictures. Yeaa for day 3, I am day 5 and I will be wearing a twist out for Monday and Tuesday. I will TTYL.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th November 2010, 11:03 am

CrissyQ wrote:The hat is too cute, I have to fnd me one because it is coooold here too. I need a new camera too, mine take bad pictures. Yeaa for day 3, I am day 5 and I will be wearing a twist out for Monday and Tuesday. I will TTYL.

Thanks Crissy....JCurl made it for me last winter. I just love it. I bought 2 hats...the other one is black with a grey flower. I am going to have to use my phone for now. I didn't budget for a camera right now, need to get everyone's Christmas out the way first. The only thing I'm getting is my steamer!!!

TTYL...
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th November 2010, 5:33 pm

I love the new AVI I think you are doing dayum good with the makeup! Day 3 of twist is a beautiful think! get it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 28th November 2010, 8:19 pm

The new AVI is gorgeous.

My camera might be dying. It doesn't take good pictures. It could be just old too. I was going to treat myself to a steamer, but I don't know if it's in the budget. Maybe I'll buy myself one for mother's day. My hair should be almost 4 inches longer by then.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by freckledmom4 28th November 2010, 10:35 pm

Thanks for giving your opinion of the miracurl, but I didn't get it because the coupon code expired and I'm just not willing to pay full price when I know I could've gotten 30% off. I am going to wait until the next sale or spring-whichever comes first. I have never even heard of the other products you listed-you are officially the "Queen of the PJs" *bowing* Wink

Sorry to hear about the camera, but the cell phone takes good pictures. I have a camera, but am in desperate need of a cell phone. Mine has been dropped in water one too many times.
freckledmom4
freckledmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th November 2010, 3:23 pm

just a quick picture of my twist out today!!! I'm liking this!! (sorry the pictures are not so clear having to use my phone now)

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 36 Twist_13

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 36 Just_l10

just popped in for a few seconds...gotta get back to the piles of e-mails yet to be answered!!!

I'll be back tonight!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th November 2010, 3:24 pm

Title Change...
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 29th November 2010, 5:42 pm

Go head! I love it all the hair and the makeup! Those eyes are poppin!

And I pulled out the Miracurl because you mentioned it! Lol!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by curlsunfurled 29th November 2010, 9:29 pm

Hey KNH,

Look at you --- accessorizing with the hat! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. I decided to come up for air and visit. Work is still taking a lot of my spare time. I visit every now and then when the home computer is available. For now I'm only updating when I tried a new style or product. Chat later.

I also wanted to let you know that I put a thread on the Curly MeetUp (A Houston Curlies MeetUp - We Are Overdue). I'll volunteer to coordinate a date and place for us- if the response is there. If you are interested, please visit , comment, suggest. I think June was the last time I attended a meetup. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by curlsunfurled on 30th November 2010, 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added 2nd paragraph)
curlsunfurled
curlsunfurled

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 30th November 2010, 12:56 am

Look at you with the twistout and the makeup! Go KNH!!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th November 2010, 9:16 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:I love the new AVI I think you are doing dayum good with the makeup! Day 3 of twist is a beautiful think! get it!

Thank you Sweet...I really appreciate ALL of the positive feedback that you ALWAYS provide on my thread. It really means a lot!!! **real big tight hug** I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th November 2010, 9:18 am

curlsunfurled wrote:Hey KNH,

Look at you --- accessorizing with the hat! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. I decided to come up for air and visit. Work is still taking a lot of my spare time. I visit every now and then when the home computer is available. For now I'm only updating when I tried a new style or product. Chat later.

I also wanted to let you know that I put a thread on the Curly MeetUp (A Houston Curlies MeetUp - We Are Overdue). I'll volunteer to coordinate a date and place for us- if the response is there. If you are interested, please visit , comment, suggest. I think June was the last time I attended a meetup. We'll see what happens.

Hey girl!!! Glad to see yah!!

I posted in the meet-up thread, so I hope we can get this done real soon. I think we are well over due!! So are you going to do a mine review of the Ori products?

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th November 2010, 9:20 am

krazy coils wrote:Look at you with the twistout and the makeup! Go KNH!!

Thank you KC... Very Happy You inspired my attempt. I wasn't going to wear any shadow yesterday, but I remembered your pink shadow look that you posted in the make-up thread...so thank you!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 30th November 2010, 12:04 pm

Beautiful twist out and make up! Go KNH! Love it!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 30th November 2010, 12:06 pm

Thank make-up is looing good. Liking that hat as well.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 30th November 2010, 12:08 pm

you are doing your thing over here!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 30th November 2010, 12:46 pm

Your twistout looks wonderful and so does your makeup. I love that pink gloss.

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th November 2010, 1:37 pm

Morning!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th November 2010, 5:05 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Beautiful twist out and make up! Go KNH! Love it!

Thanks Poetic... Very Happy

BlondeByDesire wrote:Thank make-up is looing good. Liking that hat as well.

Hey BBella....thanks, don't you have a JCurl hat from last winter?

CocaColaCutie wrote:you are doing your thing over here!

Hey C-Cube...the make-up thread is awesome. One thing I know is I can't put my make-up on in a hurry!! LOL That equates to a different look for each eye!! LOL

LaToya28 wrote:Your twistout looks wonderful and so does your makeup. I love that pink gloss.

Hey LaToya...thanks girl. I used the Hemp Seed for my twists!!! I'm loving that stuff. I pick up the pick gloss from Ulta Friday when I was out not buying on Black Friday...LOL

sweetdrk1 wrote:Morning!

Hey Sweet...how had your day been so far? So you are rockin that MiraCurl...I'm almost tempted to twist with it, but I dare not leave my AfroVeda...LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 30th November 2010, 5:14 pm

Hey Ladies...quick update!!

I didn't get twisted last night; got home to late and I was tired. So I just put my twists in about 8 puffs and this morning I have real big frizzy hair. Not only that I had to stop at Target this morning to return something and the wind blew my hair. No better style than wind blow hair!!!!

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 36 Wind_b10

Boy I'm missing my camera for real!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 30th November 2010, 6:38 pm

Wind blown and all, it still looks good! That's a huge plus for natural hair. I'm seriously thinking about joining you and Crissy for the twisting challenge. I want super retention!

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 30th November 2010, 6:39 pm

LaToya28 wrote:Wind blown and all, it still looks good! That's a huge plus for natural hair. I'm seriously thinking about joining you and Crissy for the twisting challenge. I want super retention!
Come on toya! dance
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 30th November 2010, 6:59 pm

Let me make sure I know what I'm getting into...what are the rules again?

LaToya28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next