CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 39 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by sweetdrk1 7th December 2010, 1:24 pm

Feel better honey! Love the style! It is beautiful!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 39 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by FemmeFox 7th December 2010, 7:40 pm

Hi KNH!

I'm glad to hear that you and the Xmen are feeling better. Don't force yourself to do anything that you body says it isn't ready to do. You wanna be 100% for Christmas and NYE! Your hair is banging! Love it!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th December 2010, 7:46 am

LaToya28 wrote:Morning KNH, that style is super cute! I'm always on the lookout for new styles so I'll have to try this one. Sorry you were feeling so blah yesterday...hope today is better so you can give Penny her bentonite treatment. Have a good day!

Thanks LaToya....yesterday was better, but I still didn't feel like doing my hair last night!!!affraid This is such a first; even when I was relaxed I shampooed my hair EVERY week!!! I hope Penny survive!!

CrissyQ wrote:yeah I lIke this style, I might try to recreate. I hope you and your are feeling better. I will be back to check on you.

You can so do this style...in fact I'm going to post a YT video of another style that would look so cute on you too!! Xander and I are much better; but I'm going to make an appointment for Xavier next week to get him check out. You don't play around with your bladder and kidneys. I just want to make sure nothing is seriously wrong. Thanks for checking!!!

CocaColaCutie wrote:Cute style, hope you feel better soon!

Thanks C-Cube!!

krazy coils wrote:Hey KNH,

Love that updo and I hope you're feeling better!

Thanks KC I'm getting there...I need rest!! LOL

poeticlyspkng wrote:Oh wow! I'm behind! You're sick, your "baby" is sick! Hope you both recover very soon! I like your updo. You look like you're holding up well thru the illnesses. Hang in there my friend!

Hey Poetic...we are much better. Thanks so much for checking. It funny....I'm getting the best style, and I'm not really doing a lot to my hair. I really need to shampoo but that is not going to happen real soon!! LOL

sweetdrk1 wrote:Feel better honey! Love the style! It is beautiful!

Thanks Sweet!!!

FemmeFox wrote:Hi KNH!

I'm glad to hear that you and the Xmen are feeling better. Don't force yourself to do anything that you body says it isn't ready to do. You wanna be 100% for Christmas and NYE! Your hair is banging! Love it!

Hey FemmeFox!!

We are all on the road to recovery. I am learning to slow down a bit. I rip and run so much, and you know the body has a way of making you stop!! I was so sick last year the day right after Christmas and NYE, so I really don't want a repeat of THAT!! Penny is really showing out...I'm doing nothing much at all!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th December 2010, 8:44 am

Good Early Morning ladies!!!

Thanks for the well wishes and compliments on my hair. Truth be told I can not take credit for inventing this style. I tried to re-create KeKe's (YouTuber) style...I've included the video below if you want to see how it's really suppose to look!! Y'all I get mad definition with this style...

KeKe's Flat Twist Updo

Now...I must admit I did not do my hair last night. I don't know what's going on with me, but I just didn't feel like it!! pale I really hope Penny is doing well with all of this. I did use my CoCoLatte Moisture Butter by AfroVeda (given to me by JnB) last night. Y'all I'm loving this STUFF!!! (but what's new...lol)

I re-twisted with the butter, and then oiled my scalp with EVOO that has peppermint, and lavender in it. Spritz a little bit and that was a wrap!! My hair is soooo soft!! drunken

I have to pick up my oldest son from school Saturday for the holidays. **singing On the road again** So when I get home I'll will give Penny the works!! However, like I said Penny is making me proud the older this style gets the bigger and better is looks. Not only that I didn't do anything to my hair the night before this style and it wasn't frizzy at all......see

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 39 Twists10

Well...Have a great day ladies!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th December 2010, 8:45 am

Title change...
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th December 2010, 10:37 am

Penny is looking really good ... isn't it something how a style gets better with age and you hate to have to wash it and let it go ....
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 8th December 2010, 10:41 am

Cute!!! Loving that style on you!!! Smile
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 8th December 2010, 11:59 am

Sad I can't see the pic...let me try on my iPad! Awww Shucks now! get it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 8th December 2010, 2:11 pm

Looking good girl,
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 8th December 2010, 4:29 pm

very cute!!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 8th December 2010, 5:34 pm

Ooooh I like, very nice!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 8th December 2010, 7:31 pm

Penny looks great! Smile
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by funkyhairchic 9th December 2010, 2:37 pm

Hey KNH! Just stopping by to see what Penny is up to! I'm loving that updo style! I've been looking for some updos to try. I might have to borrow this one! Smile I hope you're feeling better, sweetie!
funkyhairchic
funkyhairchic

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 11th December 2010, 11:40 am

Hey friend, where have you been? Hope everything is going good with you. I know you have a party tonight right? I will try and call you tomorrow, TTYL.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 12th December 2010, 11:14 am

Checking in to see pics from the party and praying you had a blast!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 12th December 2010, 12:22 pm

Morning KNH,

Stopping by to say hello and Happy Sunday!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th December 2010, 7:32 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Penny is looking really good ... isn't it something how a style gets better with age and you hate to have to wash it and let it go ....

Lynnieluve wrote:Cute!!! Loving that style on you!!! Smile

sweetdrk1 wrote: Sad I can't see the pic...let me try on my iPad! Awww Shucks now! get it!

CrissyQ wrote:Looking good girl,

rayray19 wrote:very cute!!!

jlowman1 wrote:Ooooh I like, very nice!

cyclingchick wrote:Penny looks great! Smile

Thanks Ladies....Penny really out did herself last week!!! I'm so lovin my hair!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th December 2010, 7:38 am

FunkyHairChic wrote:Hey KNH! Just stopping by to see what Penny is up to! I'm loving that updo style! I've been looking for some updos to try. I might have to borrow this one! Smile I hope you're feeling better, sweetie!

Hey, Hey, Hey FunkyHairChic!!! Thanks for stopping by!! I was enjoying that updo as well. I really like KeKe's YouTube channel; she has some mad styling skills!! I'm feel much better, thanks so much for checking!!! I love you

CrissyQ wrote:Hey friend, where have you been? Hope everything is going good with you. I know you have a party tonight right? I will try and call you tomorrow, TTYL.

Hey Friend...I've been so busy at work, and then when I get home I've had to make sure Xander was on track with two major projects and getting him focused (or keeping him focused) on finals that he has this week. The party was Friday night; I'll update everyone on that in a sec!!! TTYL

sweetdrk1 wrote:Checking in to see pics from the party and praying you had a blast!

Hey Sweet...got a couple of pictures from the party; which by the way was very interesting....LOL

BlondeByDesire wrote:Morning KNH,

Stopping by to say hello and Happy Sunday!

Hey BBella...

I had a nice restful Sunday which was a long time coming!!! I'll stop by and visit with you today to catch up with what has been going on with you!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 13th December 2010, 7:59 am

Good Early Morning!!!

I had to hit the road to pick up my oldest son from college Saturday!!! He's home for the holidays and I'm glad about it. It feels good to have both of my sons under the same roof. Now check with me in a week; I'm sure they will be going at each other, and I'm sure it will be getting on my nerves...LOL (I wonder when they are going to grow out of that?)

Anyway, the Christmas party was boring!!! YES it was!!! I mean it was tons of people there, and the DJ was sorry and the live band wasn't that much better. The food was okay......I stayed about 2 hrs and then came home. I don't know if any of you have experienced getting dress to go some where, and felt like it was a waste of good perfume and make-up... LOL

Anyway....since my aunt was riding with me to put up my son the next day; she decided that she would go to my Christmas party with me as well. I got one picture of us together....

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 39 Dsci1033

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 39 Dsci1034

So why did Penny end up in a puff? BECAUSE...my scalp was on fire!!! affraid But guess what? I didn't like that look on me!!! Shocked Can you believe it? I know!!! However, my puff was rockin though...my hair is really starting to look and feel so healthy!!! bounce

I hadn't done anything to my hair in almost 10 days, and I couldn't take it anymore. It felt so good when that water hit my scalp. I did shampoo and the whole nine yards Saturday evening, and Penny is back in twists!!!

Here are a couple more picture of Penny taken Wednesday (red hat) & Friday (orange vest) about 9 hrs before her date with water...LOL

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 39 Dsci1032

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 39 Dsci1031

Sorry for such a long post; tried to post this last night but I was having connectivity issues!!

Have a great week ladies!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 13th December 2010, 9:02 am

Good morning KNH!

You and your aunt look like sisters! Looking young is clearly genetic in your family because I've stated before you look a lot younger than you are. Have a great day!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 13th December 2010, 10:14 am

Good Morning KNH,

I'm sorry the party was a BUST... I would hat that too.

I'm glad Penny is feeling better - she looks good.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 13th December 2010, 11:12 am

krazy coils wrote:Good morning KNH!

You and your aunt look like sisters! Looking young is clearly genetic in your family because I've stated before you look a lot younger than you are. Have a great day!
what she said!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 13th December 2010, 5:03 pm

until i reread i thought that was you sister also you all look so much alike. hair looks great
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 13th December 2010, 6:27 pm

Hey Sweetie!! Just dropping by!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 14th December 2010, 5:53 am

HEY LADY,

I LOVE THAT FLAT TWIST UPDO PIC cheers
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next